PDA

View Full Version : i've come to a conclusion

lonewolfcypriot
01-17-2020, 10:50 PM
After watching blood diamonds I have come to a conclusion that we should just nuke Africa. There is literally no solution to the problems in Africa, no amount of money you throw at it. These countries have average IQs less than 80 and cannot be saved. It just pisses me off how we aren't doing anything we are just sitting here, these people are savages they are not like us. The reason Africa is like it is comes down to the incompetence of its people.

TheMaestro
01-17-2020, 10:52 PM
We could nuke Turkey too with this dumb analogy.

JamesBond007
01-17-2020, 10:55 PM
We could nuke Turkey too with this dumb analogy.

What is the point of the nigger race ? To put a basketball through a hoop thus doing nothing productive ?

TheMaestro
01-17-2020, 10:58 PM
What is the point of the nigger race ? To put a basketball through a hoop thus doing nothing productive ?

Those statements are ridicolous as you thinking of being James Bond.

lonewolfcypriot
01-17-2020, 11:04 PM
they are eating each other shooting killing raping everyday. they literally have not built a first world society ever, just so that it does not look like i'm just picking on Africa, I will say the same for Asia and middle east aswell. I can understand why chp people in turkey don't like people from the east because these people are like niggers. they have treat women like shit and produce 10 kids each.

Dick
01-17-2020, 11:08 PM
Since you mentioned eating each other You should watch the documentary Guns for hire- mercenaries in the Congo

lonewolfcypriot
01-17-2020, 11:23 PM
bump

lonewolfcypriot
01-17-2020, 11:23 PM
does anyone actually agree with me on this?

nittionia
01-17-2020, 11:28 PM
I remember having to watch the documentary at school... crazy

lonewolfcypriot
01-17-2020, 11:32 PM

They just butcher each other like animals it is crazy. Over there the one who rules is the one who has the most power. There is no right or wrong, it is basically might is right personified.

Laag
01-17-2020, 11:33 PM
I agree but first we need to deport all Turks and other MENA people from Europe to Africa and then drop the bomb.

Dick
01-17-2020, 11:35 PM
They just butcher each other like animals it is crazy. Over there the one who rules is the one who has the most power. There is no right or wrong, it is basically might is right personified.

It’s the most unpolitically uncorrect continent. They wouldn’t even eat liberals that advocate tolerance,probably would think it would make them weak

Laag
01-17-2020, 11:36 PM
And as I said many times Turkey must also be cleared of all Turks and the lands returned to the Armenians and Greeks.

lonewolfcypriot
01-17-2020, 11:38 PM
I agree but first we need to deport all Turks and other MENA people from Europe to Africa and then drop the bomb.

how about we include you to that list.

Laag
01-17-2020, 11:40 PM
how about we include you to that list.

I'm not a Turk.

lonewolfcypriot
01-17-2020, 11:41 PM
I'm not a Turk.

you might as well be

lonewolfcypriot
01-17-2020, 11:42 PM
And as I said many times Turkey must also be cleared of all Turks and the lands returned to the Armenians and Greeks.

Greeks can stay. Armenians have to go to Africa to be nuked

lonewolfcypriot
01-17-2020, 11:49 PM
1.Africans get the nukes
2.Pakis and Arabs get crushed under an elephants back side
3.All the Brown people who live in Turkey (Kurds/Gypsies) get electrocutted
4. Everyone else gets shot into the sun.

Adamm
01-18-2020, 12:21 AM
We need to nuke Turkey and the Cyprus instead.

lonewolfcypriot
01-18-2020, 12:25 AM
We need to nuke Turkey and the Cyprus instead.

why would you nuke country's that are almost 1st world?

lonewolfcypriot
01-18-2020, 12:33 AM
tbh all Non White/East Asian countries should be nuked. But I think Turkey should be spared.

MustafaTekin
01-18-2020, 12:35 AM
tbh all Non White/East Asian countries should be nuked. But I think Turkey should be spared.

I like latina women. plz don't nuke them.

lonewolfcypriot
01-18-2020, 12:37 AM
I like latina women. plz don't nuke them.

if I nuke them they will be hotter

MustafaTekin
01-18-2020, 12:41 AM

I want colombian and brazilian chicks alive.

Nomansman
01-18-2020, 12:53 AM
Man.....TA turks.....only on TA.....

kalach
01-18-2020, 12:53 AM

Pure whites and East Asians look asexual except some meds having non-white admixture already. Latinas may be the hottest women on the planet.

Nassbean
01-18-2020, 12:58 AM
We should put all humanity on jamaica and then nuke it multiple times after that the men who dropped the bombs should killed themselves with their pistols.

Nomansman
01-18-2020, 01:01 AM
Lol, TA got to be the site with the most lunatic turks.

So many of them...

Adamm
01-18-2020, 01:04 AM
why would you nuke country's that are almost 1st world?

Well I'm not serious of course, I'm against nuking people just because they are different.

lonewolfcypriot
01-18-2020, 01:05 AM
We should put all humanity on jamaica and then nuke it multiple times after that the men who dropped the bombs should killed themselves with their pistols.

you wouldn't be able to fit 7 billion people on Jamaica it is impossible but you can fit that many people in morocco i'm sure.

lonewolfcypriot
01-18-2020, 01:07 AM
Well I'm not serious of course, I'm against nuking people just because they are different.

would you say that if they were causing a burden for the world in terms of economics?

Samnium
01-18-2020, 01:08 AM
Turks are as cancer as SSAs in Europe.

They need to be deported to their respective country

Adamm
01-18-2020, 01:10 AM
would you say that if they were causing a burden for the world in terms of economics?

I couldn't care less, I'm not materialistic and hedonistic.

Adamm
01-18-2020, 01:10 AM

Send them back to Central Asia!

lonewolfcypriot
01-18-2020, 01:11 AM

I think that is an exaggeration tbh.

Alenka
01-18-2020, 01:13 AM
But he's come to a conclusion. So it doesn't matter what you or anyone else thinks.
:rolleyes:

lonewolfcypriot
01-18-2020, 01:14 AM
I think that we should put all whites on the moon and just blow up the earth with all non whites on it (including Turks).
That would be better.

kalach
01-18-2020, 01:24 AM
You are fueling muh whitism.

Samnium
01-18-2020, 01:30 AM

Turks in an individual scale are much less aggressive than NAs but they are millions in Europe, and have created independent communities.

Erdogan said to the turks living in Europe : "don't do 2 childrens, do 3,4,5 !".

Ultimately they have to return to their country, sorry, they may be close to Europeans on a global genetical scale still to each his own, Turks would like to see their country invaded by millions of french and germans, creating their own ghettos/ethnical communities ?

lonewolfcypriot
01-18-2020, 01:31 AM
You are fueling muh whitism.

you're right actually, instead of sparing all Europeans, we should only spare Scandinavians and nuke the rest of Europe.

lonewolfcypriot
01-18-2020, 01:33 AM
Turks in an individual scale are much mess aggressive than NAs but they are millions in Europe, and have created independant communities.

Erdogan say to the turks living in Europe : "don't do 2 childrens, do 3,4,5 !".

Ultimately they have to return to their country, sorry, they may be close to Europeans on a world scale still to each his own, Turks would like to see their country invaded by millions of french and germans, creating their own ghettos/ethnical communities ?

NAs are quite aggressive though I doubt it but whatever.

kalach
01-18-2020, 01:38 AM
you're right actually, instead of sparing all Europeans, we should only spare Scandinavians and nuke the rest of Europe.

Pride with race, ancestry, nation is meaningless. Everyone exists as an individual, so you should evaluate as individual. No race is evil or good.

JamesBond007
01-18-2020, 01:46 AM

You feel kinship with niggers because you are just about as dumb as them. The number of niggers who have what it takes to be rocket scientists is about the same as the number of Vietnamese qualified to play basketball in the NBA. Both niggers and yourself are the antithesis of rocket scientist , hence, your strong affinity to shitskins.

JamesBond007
01-18-2020, 01:52 AM
Pride with race, ancestry, nation is meaningless. Everyone exists as an individual, so you should evaluate as individual. No race is evil or good.

That is fucking retarded. You sound like you have never been in a city before. In a city you barely know anyone personally you see on a daily basis , hence, the statistical means of groups is of prime importance.

Quick ! You are in bedford-stuyversant Brooklyn New York and there are 10 teenage niggers walking towards you. What do you do ? Judge them each individually even though you have no information on them ? You are a liberal moron.

Samnium
01-18-2020, 02:05 AM
That is fucking retarded. You sound like you have never been in a city before. In a city you barely know anyone personally you see on a daily basis , hence, the statistical means of groups is of prime importance.

Quick ! You are in bedford-stuyversant Brooklyn New York and there are 10 teenage niggers walking towards you. What do you do ? Judge them each individually even though you have no information on them ? You are a liberal moron.

Entirely agree, the reality is that for survival you have to think and see people as a whole, people know well what type of people are more prone to commit crimes and they stay away from them. He doesn't understand what a statistical distribution is, neither how the distribution of black IQ look like.

Liberals deny all the studies published about intelligence, violence and genetics. These three entities are strongly linked.

kalach
01-18-2020, 02:27 AM

I'm a Middle Eastern, blacks don't see us as an enemy generally.

I'm not a liberal moron, I accept SSA people have lower IQ distribution. But, why should I hate mentally less capable people? Also, I met some kind Africans even being kind and civilized to me, when I was racist towards them. I just don't like chavunistic attitude against any race dehumanizing them. The best thing you Europeans can do for Africa is showing them hedonistic, infertile western life style. The over population problem of them would be solved, they would suffer in poverty less, you would not have SSA waves invading you. This is applicable for Middle East too.

TheMaestro
01-18-2020, 02:30 AM
You feel kinship with niggers because you are just about as dumb as them. The number of niggers who have what it takes to be rocket scientists is about the same as the number of Vietnamese qualified to play basketball in the NBA. Both niggers and yourself are the antithesis of rocket scientist , hence, your strong affinity to shitskins.

You are pathethic old faggot who thinks he looks cool but doesn’t get any pussy, look at yourself you dumbass loser racist.

Daco Celtic
01-18-2020, 02:38 AM

No problem. It's probably gentrified to some degree.

Nordarya
01-18-2020, 03:33 AM
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheYoungTurks

Man.....TA turks.....only on TA.....

Lol, TA got to be the site with the most lunatic turks.

So many of them...

lonewolfcypriot
01-18-2020, 04:58 AM
bump

Kamal900
01-18-2020, 05:08 AM
You are pathethic old faggot who thinks he looks cool but doesn’t get any pussy, look at yourself you dumbass loser racist.

They act all brave and heroic on the internet, but they're too cowardly to face Blacks and other non-Whites head on in real life.
https://anaannblog.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/wn_typical.jpg

And I bet also that's he's pretty much an incel pretending that he had sex with countless women as well just to boost his ego here.

Nordarya
01-18-2020, 05:16 AM
They act all brave and heroic on the internet, but they're too cowardly to face Blacks and other non-Whites head on in real life.
https://anaannblog.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/wn_typical.jpg

And I bet also that's he's pretty much an incel pretending that he had sex with countless women as well just to boost his ego here.

I've gotten into street brawls with both Niggers and Albanians, all thankfully under 18! I also got a Kike suspended from school for trying to run me over with his rich parents' new vehicle for him, so he had to repeat summer school. Lolz no, I had many opportunities for other women but I always felt bad about it because my parents divorced, so wouldn't make my kids suffer how I did.

Nordarya
01-18-2020, 06:47 AM

https://youtu.be/ZNyE9zC5Uxw

Nordarya
01-18-2020, 06:49 AM
Since you mentioned eating each other You should watch the documentary Guns for hire- mercenaries in the Congo

https://youtu.be/2yI67ig_eJg

vbnetkhio
01-18-2020, 06:55 AM
After watching this documentary on poverty in the USA I have come to a conclusion that we should just nuke the USA. There is literally no solution to the problems in the USA, no amount of money you throw at it. This country has an average IQ less than 80 and cannot be saved. It just pisses me off how we aren't doing anything we are just sitting here, these people are savages they are not like us Europeans. The reason the USA is like it is comes down to the incompetence of its people.

:icon_lol:

lonewolfcypriot
01-18-2020, 06:57 AM
After watching this documentary on poverty in the USA I have come to a conclusion that we should just nuke the USA. There is literally no solution to the problems in the USA, no amount of money you throw at it. This country has an average IQ less than 80 and cannot be saved. It just pisses me off how we aren't doing anything we are just sitting here, these people are savages they are not like us Europeans. The reason the USA is like it is comes down to the incompetence of its people.

:icon_lol:

your comment is entirely pointless

Nordarya
01-18-2020, 06:59 AM

https://youtu.be/LvyH4l-GlSo

Kamal900
01-18-2020, 07:01 AM
I've gotten into street brawls with both Niggers and Albanians, all thankfully under 18! I also got a Kike suspended from school for trying to run me over with his rich parents' new vehicle for him, so he had to repeat summer school. Lolz no, I had many opportunities for other women but I always felt bad about it because my parents divorced, so wouldn't make my kids suffer how I did.

Cool story, brah! What's next? did you fight aliens with your bare fists? Talk is cheap, especially on the internet. And btw, Israel got America by it's balls, so don't act too cocky to Jews, okay?

lonewolfcypriot
01-18-2020, 07:04 AM
Cool story, brah! What's next? did you fight aliens with your bare fists? Talk is cheap, especially on the internet. And btw, Israel got America by it's balls, so don't act too cocky to Jews, okay?

your one of the most autistic cringe people on this site. remember the sex robot thread :P

Nordarya
01-18-2020, 07:07 AM

https://youtu.be/iewhzdra0DU

Kamal900
01-18-2020, 07:12 AM
your one of the most autistic cringe people on this site. remember the sex robot thread :P

Huh?

Kamal900
01-18-2020, 07:15 AM

The only reason you made this thread is just to garner acceptance from Whites. That's being an OWD at it's finest. You think that Westerners care about Turks in their own countries? Look at this thread that you made. They do hate your kind with a passion, and yet, you attack Blacks who had done nothing wrong against Turks and Turkey? I'm cringe? Look at you, hypocrite.

The Great Uniter
01-18-2020, 08:45 AM

It's a figurative statement.

Samnium
01-18-2020, 09:00 AM
The only reason you made this thread is just to garner acceptance from Whites. That's being an OWD at it's finest. You think that Westerners care about Turks in their own countries? Look at this thread that you made. They do hate your kind with a passion, and yet, you attack Blacks who had done nothing wrong against Turks and Turkey? I'm cringe? Look at you, hypocrite.

Saying nuke to Africa whereas he's himself occupying Cyprus that is greek.

Really we talk less about Turks in Europe because they are hard-working people but that doesn't give away the fact that they are separated and that they are growing up rapidly.

The fact that they aren't european plays a role as well.

El_Abominacion
01-18-2020, 09:30 AM
WE WUZ

TheMaestro
01-18-2020, 12:18 PM
It's a figurative statement.

Racists have no place in the world, you can talk about creating regulation of child birth in Africa etc, but not calling on nukes on entire race, because you watched blood diamond. And “JamesBond” guy is just a pathethic middle ages man, who thinks he is above everyone while Its clearly visible he is just a loser pleb.

Dick
01-18-2020, 12:30 PM
https://youtu.be/U9FzgsF2T-s

The Great Uniter
01-18-2020, 12:40 PM
Racists have no place in the world, you can talk about creating regulation of child birth in Africa etc, but not calling on nukes on entire race, because you watched blood diamond. And “JamesBond” guy is just a pathethic middle ages man, who thinks he is above everyone while Its clearly visible he is just a loser pleb.

I don't see your point. You are repeating the same saddest sentimentality losers repeat. A monday , won't think twice glocking the shit out of you or fucking your gf indoors, cuck. You are mentally weak, that is all. Nuking Africa however might be kinda pointless.

Well symoathetically cry and miserize about niggers as they fuck your gf's in the corner. Let me get your horns. If someone has to be sensitive and emotional about niggers why you have to be talking shit to James? Did anyone designate you to be the emotional sensitive softie puffball to defend the niggers and bring "harmony"? What are you trying to tell us by playing a sensitive hero?

Dick
01-18-2020, 12:49 PM
I don't see your point. You are repeating the same saddest sentimentality losers repeat. A monday , won't think twice glocking the shit out of you or fucking your gf indoors, cuck. You are mentally weak, that is all. Nuking Africa however might be kinda pointless.

Well symoathetically cry and miserize about niggers as they fuck your gf's in the corner. Let me get your horns. If someone has to be sensitive and emotional about niggers why you have to be talking shit to James? Did anyone designate you to be the emotional sensitive softie puffball to defend the niggers and bring "harmony"? What are you trying to tell us by playing a sensitive hero?

They kill each other more than anyone else. Why would they care about some whitey preaching tolerance

Nomansman
01-18-2020, 12:49 PM
Guys, you dont have to love africans n shit, but come on....stop with those autistic cringe comments about genociding africans because you feel SO superior to everyone else because of your whitey/cracka dna.

Its really embarrassing n all and pretty much over the line....not even whitestorm/scandi forum goes that far.

And OP is probably trolling

TheMaestro
01-18-2020, 12:50 PM

It’s funny seeing you comming to conclussions without seeing the context, it’s hilarious. Keep defending your boyfriend JB, but we hav longer history. And ye I forgot every member here is 2 meters tall, street fighter. I live in a country where you see a black guy once a year, so sorry I dont have your problems. And you getting cucked by blacks is not my problem but yours.

The Great Uniter
01-18-2020, 12:52 PM
I think we can all agree that the African race is primitive and it's dangerous to society. North-Americans have their money stolen by taxes to help those poor Blacks to better their life, but they keep living in poverty. Europeans sent billions of dollars to Africa in order to help its population, but it's the same shithole as always.

African race needs to go...

I wouldn't consider them the worst race around. Their worst characteristic however is their desperate need to infest themselves into a foreign civilization and pretend they are either Greek like Giannis Aketokoumpo or whatever, French or whatever. You ask them where they really from and they autistically and pseudoproudly pretend they are indigenous French like a gyppoid adze. That monkey see monkey do bullshit while they clearly in fact can't act Caucasoid really annoys the hell out of me.

Universe
01-18-2020, 12:57 PM
Africa needs a serious birth control, the population growing at such a rate while being dirt poor is pointless. Of course, it would be "racist" to suggest something like that IRL.

Asia and MENA regions went through huge demographic shifts, they make much less children than some decades ago. Iran is now below replacement level even though they had 6 children/woman in 1980. Even India's population will stop increasing soon, at the moment they are at 2.2 or something, barely above replacement level(southern regions of India already have "european birthrates"). Meanwhile, SSA birthrates are changing very little/not changing at all.

Nomansman
01-18-2020, 12:58 PM
Africa needs a serious birth control, the population growing at such a rate while being dirt poor is pointless. Of course, it would be "racist" to suggest something like that IRL.

yeah, too many mouths to feed

The Great Uniter
01-18-2020, 12:59 PM
They kill each other more than anyone else. Why would they care about some whitey preaching tolerance

Indeed. The most logically kill him giving him a reality check and laugh at his face him being a total cuck idiot. amerimutts are also legally retarded.

Dick
01-18-2020, 01:02 PM
Indeed. The most logically kill him giving him a reality check and laugh at his face him being a total cuck idiot. amerimutts are also legally retarded.

It’s like this, Europeans; Would you rather be like that Norwegian male that got ass raped by an asylum seeker and then feel guilty for getting him deported or would you not give a fuck about anyone. Wake the fuck op

The Great Uniter
01-18-2020, 01:08 PM
It’s like this, Europeans; Would you rather be like that Norwegian male that got ass raped by an asylum seeker and then feel guilty for getting him deported or would you not give a fuck about anyone. Wake the fuck op

Norwegians were always cucks. Fuck them.

lonewolfcypriot
01-18-2020, 03:23 PM
bumpie

PaleoEuropean
01-18-2020, 03:30 PM
After watching blood diamonds I have come to a conclusion that we should just nuke Africa. There is literally no solution to the problems in Africa, no amount of money you throw at it. These countries have average IQs less than 80 and cannot be saved. It just pisses me off how we aren't doing anything we are just sitting here, these people are savages they are not like us. The reason Africa is like it is comes down to the incompetence of its people.

Leo's accent was atrocious in that movie too, his worse performance imo.

lonewolfcypriot
01-18-2020, 03:34 PM

he was suppose to be a Rhodesian.

Nordarya
01-18-2020, 03:35 PM

https://youtu.be/RRHvNmxX7HE

PaleoEuropean
01-18-2020, 03:35 PM

I know but he just sounded obnoxious. Like a South African and a Rhodesian mixed with himself when is angry in the Departed. It just felt way too forced and natural. Almost sounded Jamaican at points xD.

Nordarya
01-18-2020, 03:40 PM

https://youtu.be/LN-H3PkTh3g

Nordarya
01-18-2020, 03:42 PM
I know but he just sounded obnoxious. Like a South African and a Rhodesian mixed with himself when is angry in the Departed. It just felt way too forced and natural. Almost sounded Jamaican at points xD.

https://youtu.be/Gz2GVlQkn4Q

Ranger0075
01-18-2020, 03:50 PM
There are about 80.000.000 africans (blacks) living out of africa, so it wont work

Just check Haiti, first independant country on the Americas, the first ones to kick the ass of their evil oppressors, but even so they have got the lowest hdi on Americas

Then they are lying saying they are fucked up because a weak earthquake 10 fucking years ago. In Chile we got much worse earthquakes and we didnt need to leave our country. Japanese people so, they even keep doing their jobs 30 minutes after any earthquake, but those fuckers are crying for something 10 years ago yet lololol even getting billions from other countries as humanitarian help

Lmao they still say they fear new earthquakes thats why they move a lot, but where did they go? To Chile jajaja whats the next? Japan?