PDA

View Full Version : More Med looking Spaniards

Gota_type_
01-25-2020, 02:22 PM
I was going to open several threads but you can classify them here. Berids? AtlantoMeds? Just Meds?

Jaime Blasco:

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/14/21/69/142169dcc012349963927c5f4550057b--tray-styling-valencia.jpg

https://carmenduran.es/contenidos/galeria/jaimeBlasco201197/jaimeBlasco8.jpg

Daniel del Toro:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DDcNMLDXcAAAuvc.jpg

https://isspaces.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/danieldeltoro01-1.jpeg

https://cadenaser00.epimg.net/emisora/imagenes/2016/08/04/radio_sevilla/1470315279_275203_1470920439_noticia_normal.jpg

Diego La Fuente:
https://www.elcorreogallego.es/img/noticias/20200112/diego_939793_manual.JPG

Salvador Vicente:
https://est.zetaestaticos.com/mediterraneo/img/noticias/1/205/1205221_1.jpg
https://fotografias.antena3.com/clipping/cmsimages02/2016/09/01/B82D933C-79F6-4E51-B231-090531A7FC7C/58.jpg
https://est.zetaestaticos.com/mediterraneo/img/noticias/1/135/1135731_1.jpg
https://www.presumidas.es/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/MARRONCORTADA-2.jpg

Alvaro Requerey:
https://i2.wp.com/www.elegimaldia.es/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/CsTvvY8WAAAhNCn.jpg?w=1121
https://img.bekia.es/articulos/47000/47612/1.jpg

Pablo Fernández:

https://static2.elnortedecastilla.es/www/multimedia/201905/30/media/cortadas/podemos1-kvaH-U8040355943295H-624x385@Leonoticias.jpg
https://estaticos2.ileon.com/resources/files/2017/7/7/1499430533067ICAL365476dn.JPG

Remember, Spain is a Med country, nothing else. It is impossible that we have nordids/germanids Spaniards.

VigVagKesalt
01-25-2020, 02:22 PM
LOL

Adamm
01-25-2020, 02:26 PM
Nordics imo.

samario
01-25-2020, 02:28 PM
Irish gingers.

itilvolga
01-25-2020, 02:30 PM
Well, every bad has its worse, it seems. I feel sorry to be unfair toward CV after seeing this thread.

Samnium
01-25-2020, 03:55 PM
Typical spaniards, I have seen millions of them in Catalonia and in Valencia Communidad.

Adamastor
01-25-2020, 03:58 PM
Typical spaniards, I have seen millions of them in Catalonia and in Valencia Communidad.

Yep.

When I visited Spain sometimes I got confused if I was in Ireland, Germany or Spain.

Samnium
01-25-2020, 04:00 PM
Yep.

When I visited Spain sometimes I got confused if I was in Ireland, Germany or Spain.

People often say that many Spaniards can pass as "Dark Irish", but actually even light Irish.

Nordid strain is very strong there.

Adamastor
01-25-2020, 04:03 PM
People often say that many Spaniards can pass as "Dark Irish", but actually even light Irish.

I think it's more common for Irish to pass as dark Spaniards, some few of them can. Average Irish is too Med to pass in Spain. Collin Farrell is only borderline Spanish looking, a bit more of a tan and he would pass only in Morocco.

PaleoEuropean
01-25-2020, 04:04 PM

It's all that Vandal and Goth blood.

Samnium
01-25-2020, 04:04 PM
I think it's more common for Irish to pass as dark Spaniards, some few of them can. Average Irish is too Med to pass in Spain. Collin Farrell is only borderline Spanish looking, a bit more of a tan and he would pass only in Morocco.

Yeah I agree.

The most common phenotype that I perceived going by the streets of Barcelona is Faelid and Halstatt Nordid.

They have vandalized Neolithic Iberian ancestry.

dududud
01-25-2020, 04:33 PM
Yeah I agree.

The most common phenotype that I perceived going by the streets of Barcelona is Faelid and Halstatt Nordid.

They have vandalized Neolithic Iberian ancestry.

The real native: iberians without indo-european, the rest is admixed and not native.

Latinus
01-25-2020, 04:33 PM
The funny thing is that these depigmented types look ugly as fuck, LOL.

samario
01-25-2020, 04:35 PM

It's disarming really. Spaniards are amongst the best looking people in the world. OP is really insecure. The lengths some people go to fit in the European stereotype... Uglywash their own people.

Zeno
01-25-2020, 04:39 PM
Dude, besides and trolling...

and this glorious shitposting from Samnium, Adamastor etc that had me laugh my ass off...

They are not that frequent for Spaniards. You're mainly Atlanto-Med and Atlantid. And don't tell "oH, yOu'Re aGaInSt nOrDS aNd sHiiiEt". I'm not, but Spaniards do not have a large part of Nordids and Faelids. Like all southern Europeans.

Gota_type_
01-25-2020, 04:40 PM
It's disarming really. Spaniards are amongst the best looking people in the world. OP is really insecure. The lengths some people go to fit in the European stereotype... Uglywash their own people.

LOL. If you don´t know what to say, say nothing, but la gilipollez que subrayo es una proyección tuya. Postear españoles con aspecto nórdico o germánico no demuestra "inseguridad" sino ganas de informar de que estos tipos existen en mi país. You feel verey insecure for being single, that is why you post that kind of trash here all the time.

Samnium
01-25-2020, 04:41 PM
Dude, besides and trolling...

and this glorious shitposting from Samnium, Adamastor etc that had me laugh my ass off...

They are not that frequent for Spaniards. You're mainly Atlanto-Med and Atlantid.

Atlanto-Med actually, then Gracile Med, Berid that are very common to.

Zeno
01-25-2020, 04:43 PM

I didn't say anything different virtually lol

Samnium
01-25-2020, 04:45 PM
I didn't say anything different virtually lol

"Atlantid" save the fact that this phenotype virtually doesn't exist would be rarer. I think. Just like in Italy.

Aileron
01-25-2020, 04:53 PM
Some of them look like me interesting...

Grace O'Malley
01-25-2020, 05:04 PM
Post crowd pictures or team pictures. I think that's the best way to gauge what a population looks like. Multiple pictures of teams/crowds. People that are good at this can very accurately tell what country pictures are from when people do this.

Rocinante
01-25-2020, 05:04 PM
Samario te han dicho que estas soltero hermano, ofensa nivel dios nordico.

dududud
01-25-2020, 05:10 PM

Berid is just a pseudo-internet type, doesn't exist in reality.

Gracile-Med and Atlanto-Med is the same thing, they looks the same : european.

Berid is just a north african face, non-european, many them in France.

Samnium
01-25-2020, 05:17 PM
Post crowd pictures or team pictures. I think that's the best way to gauge what a population looks like. Multiple pictures of teams/crowds. People that are good at this can very accurately tell what country pictures are from when people do this.

That's what I've done when I created posts about some southern italian regions.

Ruggery
01-25-2020, 05:26 PM
These guys are a minority in Spain, friend it seems that you really have an insecurity :picard2:

Ruggery
01-25-2020, 05:27 PM
Samario te han dicho que estas soltero hermano, ofensa nivel dios nordico.

Tal ves esta buscando una novia nordica española XD

Ruggery
01-25-2020, 05:29 PM

I've seen beautiful Nordic people and beautiful redheads but not in Spain.

Grace O'Malley
01-25-2020, 05:31 PM
These guys are a minority in Spain, friend it seems that you really have an insecurity :picard2:

Redheads are a minority everywhere. Even if you post team pictures of Irish and Scots you would be lucky to see one of two redheads and many times none. Spain has one of the lowest amounts of redheads in Europe. Some people might think that is a blessing. :)

Ruggery
01-25-2020, 05:41 PM
Redheads are a minority everywhere. Even if you post team pictures of Irish and Scots you would be lucky to see one of two redheads and many times none. Spain has one of the lowest amounts of redheads in Europe. Some people might think that is a blessing. :)

The obvious redheads are a minority in almost all of Europe (and the world) but there are some countries where it is a minority but a minority-common as in Ireland, Scotland, Wales, England And also some other northern countries like Iceland, Norway, Netherlands, in the rest of Europe it is a very rare minority.

Grace O'Malley
01-25-2020, 05:49 PM
The obvious redheads are a minority in almost all of Europe (and the world) but there are some countries where it is a minority but a minority-common as in Ireland, Scotland, Wales, England And also some other northern countries like Iceland, Norway, Netherlands, in the rest of Europe it is a very rare minority.

Here's a pic from this search.

https://network.punditarena.com/uploads/2019/07/inpho_00099505.jpg

Here the search https://www.google.com/search?q=irish+gaa+players+tipperary&sxsrf=ACYBGNQWakh5457DLkEAqc9qs40vNmZeHg:157997776 8358&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj234rts5_nAhXOl54KHTGxB1wQ_AUoAXoECA8QA w&biw=1366&bih=638#imgrc=_

I think people doing threads should do this so people can see what populations look like without cherrypicking. Notice that even with Irish red hair is a minority but of course Ireland, Scotland, Wales etc have the highest percentages of redheads per capita.

samario
01-25-2020, 05:49 PM
Tal ves esta buscando una novia nordica española XD

Para esa gracia mejor me voy a Noruega o Suecia.

Cierto que en España lucen igual de nórdicos... :lightbul:

Aldaris
01-25-2020, 06:05 PM
LOL. If you don´t know what to say, say nothing, but la gilipollez que subrayo es una proyección tuya. Postear españoles con aspecto nórdico o germánico no demuestra "inseguridad" sino ganas de informar de que estos tipos existen en mi país. You feel verey insecure for being single, that is why you post that kind of trash here all the time.

I can't see into your mind, so I'm willing to give you benefit of a doubt before throwing labels. But you kinda give off that vibe. As if you wanted Spaniards to generally look like the ones in OP. Wakey, wakey, we don't need to prove ourselves before anyone. That's for the other stuff out there.

Gota_type_
01-25-2020, 08:14 PM

I can't see into your mind, so I'm willing to give you benefit of a doubt before throwing labels. But you kinda give off that vibe. As if you wanted Spaniards to generally look like the ones in OP. Wakey, wakey, we don't need to prove ourselves before anyone. That's for the other stuff out there.

I don´t know why people don´t get EASY concepts. I post these threads not to try to say that this phenotype represent Spain as a group, but just to show that we nordid/germanic looking Spaniards exist, so when I go out of my country people stop telling me that: "you don´t look at all like a Spaniard". Trying to sell the idea that my intention is to show as if Spain was a nordic country it is utterly ridiculous. How on Earth can any person try to fool people into that concept?? Not even in Scandinavia these types are the majority (I have seen tons of darker types there). In fact, I am very proud that Spain is how it is, but I want to inform that people like those in the pictures exist here, obviously.

I don´t know why people try to invent things when in fact in my phenotype I wrote "Ultranordid_MY BAD". Do you think that I am trying to sell the image of Spain as nordid people? Come on. Ridiculous. And nobody here (not me either) envy other people or other countries in Europe (or in the world). We don´t envy at all germanic/nordid countries. Our quality of life (and many other aspects) are much better than those in those countries. So, why on Earth would I be willing to sell the idea of something that we are not and that we don´t want to be? Incredible.

Aldaris
01-25-2020, 08:18 PM
I don´t know why people don´t get EASY concepts. I post these threads not to try to say that this phenotype represent Spain as a group, but just to show that we nordid/germanic looking Spaniards exist, so when I go out of my country people stop telling me that: "you don´t look at all like a Spaniard". Trying to sell the idea that my intention is to show as if Spain was a nordic country it is utterly ridiculous. How on Earth can any person try to fool people into that concept?? Not even in Scandinavia these types are the majority (I have seen tons of darker types there). In fact, I am very proud that Spain is how it is, but I want to inform that people like those in the pictures exist here, obviously.

I don´t know why people try to invent things when in fact in my phenotype I wrote "Ultranordid_MY BAD". Do you think that I am trying to sell the image of Spain as nordid people? Come on. Ridiculous. And nobody here (not me either) envy other people or other countries in Europe (or in the world). We don´t envy at all germanic/nordid countries. Our quality of life (and many other aspects) are much better than those in those countries. So, why on Earth would I be willing to sell the idea of something that we are not and that we don´t want to be? Incredible.

Cool, Paisano. I hope for that.

Zuh
01-25-2020, 08:19 PM
Why are you even obsses with this people? I personally believe the extreme Mediterranean Spaniards are the most handsome of all.

Grace O'Malley
01-25-2020, 08:36 PM

What's the average Spanish look though? Not extremes but what most Spaniards look like? This is why people need to post crowds or teams with a few people so that it is more representative of what a population does actually look like.

People should also give google links then there is not likely to be misrepresentation.

Morena
01-25-2020, 09:01 PM
What's the average Spanish look though? Not extremes but what most Spaniards look like? This is why people need to post crowds or teams with a few people so that it is more representative of what a population does actually look like.

People should also give google links then there is not likely to be misrepresentation.

Here is a short video of a Cider festival of Asturias, Spain. A northern province with about 4% NA component. Although there are plenty of foreign (including British Tourists) faces, you can gauge the average look because most attendees are locals.

https://youtu.be/PSoSUSLE3Fc

https://youtu.be/TSaogCbzOUw

nittionia
01-25-2020, 09:21 PM
I didn’t pass in spain at all

Morena
01-25-2020, 09:35 PM
I didn’t pass in spain at all

I would expect not. You don't even look like blond examples, because your face is completely different. I hope you had a good time anyway.

nittionia
01-25-2020, 09:37 PM
I would expect not. You don't even look like blond examples, because your face is completely different. I hope you had a good time anyway.

That’s what the Spaniards told me too. It’s a great country to visit anyways :)

alnortedelsur
01-25-2020, 09:38 PM
I've seen beautiful Nordic people and beautiful redheads but not in Spain.

How are you that sure? Spanish actress:

https://st-listas.20minutos.es/images/2014-01/375714/4311872_640px.jpg?1389911184

alnortedelsur
01-25-2020, 09:40 PM

No compared to the rest of southern Europe. The Iberian peninsula is closer to the main focus of redheads (British Isles) than the rest of southern Europe.

alnortedelsur
01-25-2020, 09:43 PM

Manuela Velasco or Iker Casillas are good examples.

Latinus
01-25-2020, 09:56 PM

People like: Marta Torné, Yon González, Blanca Suárez, Andrés Sanchez (Brazilian of fully Spanish ancestry, from Andalusia), Ismael Martínez, Fernando Tielve, Eduardo Velasco, Manuela Velasco, Fernando Alonso, Soraya Sáenz de Santamaría, Irene Montalà...

Grace O'Malley
01-25-2020, 10:21 PM
No compared to the rest of southern Europe. The Iberian peninsula is closer to the main focus of redheads (British Isles) than the rest of southern Europe.

Yes but they appear to have less red hair genes than other populations. Just look at Udmurts for example re geography.

Morena
01-25-2020, 10:26 PM
Yes but they appear to have less red hair genes than other populations. Just look at Udmurts for example.

In Spain, red hair was associated with Jews and heavily discriminated against. There was a negative selective process against it, so it doesn't surprise me, but it's still there. It will show up in men's beards or as auburn instead of proper red.
What did you think of my examples? The second vid is another festival, more local and less touristy. It has many crowds. I think it shows the native phenotypes quite well.Mostly med, but not a strong looking as other places with beige to pale skin, dark hair, and brown eyes. There were a few blue eyed examples, and a few blondes, with the blondes leaning more to golden brown or dirty blonde rather than proper blonde.

Samnium
01-25-2020, 10:33 PM
No.

There are lot of redheads in Northern Italy, especially in Lombardy, Piedmonte, Aosta, Trentino Alto-Adige. I've said that on another thread but I have a redhead cousin who's 25% piedmontese and his piedmontese side as lot of ginger genes.

I think that real frequence of redheads in Spain would be restricted to some peculiar areas.

Latinus
01-25-2020, 10:34 PM
The town with most redheads in Spain is not located in the north, but in the south, it's called "Anõra", located in Cordoba:
https://verne.elpais.com/verne/2015/08/19/articulo/1440006269_200472.html
http://www.rtve.es/alacarta/videos/telediario/municipio-anora-cordoba-pueblo-espana-mas-pelirrojos/3259365/

Grace O'Malley
01-25-2020, 10:39 PM
This is done on genetics. This has not been updated for quite a few years but it does show some trends.

https://blog.23andme.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Red_hair_map.jpg

I wish they would update it. It would be great if they did a GWAS to look at red hair. All my family for example have the R160W mutation and this map doesn't correspond to other results saying R160W is prominent in the Irish.

Redheads, i.e. individuals with red hair color, come about primarily from being homozygotes (or compound heterozygotes) at the following three MC1R gene SNPs:

rs1805009, known as Asp294His or D294H; a variant associated with red hair and poor tanning ability in one study [PMID 7581459]
rs1805007, known as Arg151Cys or R151C; associated with red hair, and in redheaded females, linked to being more responsive to the anesthetics pentazocine, nalbuphine, and butorphanol, often used by dentists [PMID 9571181, PMID 12663858]
rs1805008, known as Arg160Trp or R160W; associated with red hair in an Irish population [PMID 9665397]

https://www.snpedia.com/index.php/MC1R

alnortedelsur
01-25-2020, 10:59 PM
No.

There are lot of redheads in Northern Italy, especially in Lombardy, Piedmonte, Aosta, Trentino Alto-Adige. I've said that on another thread but I have a redhead cousin who's 25% piedmontese and his piedmontese side as lot of ginger genes.

I think that real frequence of redheads in Spain would be restricted to some peculiar areas.

More likely only Northern Italy has higer frequencies of redheads than Iberians, but not the rest of southern Europe.

And by the way, a Spaniard girl that I dated back in Spain, and who had a reddish hair, she was from Murcia.

Ruggery
01-25-2020, 11:24 PM
How are you that sure? Spanish actress:

https://st-listas.20minutos.es/images/2014-01/375714/4311872_640px.jpg?1389911184

In women, yes, but not in men.

Zroota
01-26-2020, 12:37 AM
Spain has Nordics of course, but these examples you provided up there seem like depigmented types of some sort, even almost albino-like. They don't look like natural Nordics found up north, if that makes sense. Something is off about their features. Only this guy looked 'normal' and similar to other redheaded Nordics:

Cristiano Viejo usually posts 'light' Spaniards that are North Atlantid or Noric, but they at least look 'normal' and similar to the Spaniard above and the guy below (you can at least post these types):

http://www.guidepostdev.startseven.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/ABIGAIL-WEINBERG-spanish-men-andreas.jpg

Amazing how people of certain ethnicity can range from the ones in your post, to this handsomeness:

https://celebsbodysize.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/raul-albiol.jpg

And of course, the latter type looks far better for me. :p

Grace O'Malley
01-26-2020, 12:38 AM
In Spain, red hair was associated with Jews and heavily discriminated against. There was a negative selective process against it, so it doesn't surprise me, but it's still there. It will show up in men's beards or as auburn instead of proper red.
What did you think of my examples? The second vid is another festival, more local and less touristy. It has many crowds. I think it shows the native phenotypes quite well.Mostly med, but not a strong looking as other places with beige to pale skin, dark hair, and brown eyes. There were a few blue eyed examples, and a few blondes, with the blondes leaning more to golden brown or dirty blonde rather than proper blonde.

I'm not sure how a population would select against something like red hair because it is a recessive trait in that it pops up in people's children or grandchildren when they don't have red hair. Red hair is obviously connected to skin colouring as well and people with red hair have problems with tanning so it affects melanin production. In the past having red hair in certain climatic conditions would have been a detriment. So selection against a trait will occur if it is a survival detriment. Possibly Spain having more sunlight hours and less cloudy conditions might be a factor. These sorts of things are interesting but I'm sure environmental factors have played a part. Today people can protect themselves more from environmental conditions so it will depend on how much certain genes are in the population.

Dorian
01-26-2020, 12:46 AM
These variant percentages would have almost zero effect in the south ,unless you're talking about inbred villages&tribes..
the possibility of 2 carriers meeting and getting dat carrot baby make the actual redhead percentage much less than these variant numbers(not even its 10%?).. So you guys basically argue for who has 5-10k more? :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: (just sayin..)

Morena
01-26-2020, 01:14 AM
Spain has Nordics of course, but these examples you provided up there seem like depigmented types of some sort, even almost albino-like. They don't look like natural Nordics found up north, if that makes sense. Something is off about their features. Only this guy looked 'normal' and similar to other redheaded Nordics:

Cristiano Viejo usually posts 'light' Spaniards that are North Atlantid or Noric, but they at least look 'normal' and similar to the Spaniard above and the guy below (you can at least post these types):

http://www.guidepostdev.startseven.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/ABIGAIL-WEINBERG-spanish-men-andreas.jpg

Amazing how people of certain ethnicity can range from the ones in your post, to this handsomeness:

Yeah, I have a few blondes in my family. They don't look northern. They look/ed like Spanish people with blondish hair. It's just the way it is. (all said members are 100% spanish from my father's side of the family).

I'm not sure how a population would select against something like red hair because it is a recessive trait in that it pops up in people's children or grandchildren when they don't have red hair. Red hair is obviously connected to skin colouring as well and people with red hair have problems with tanning so it affects melanin production. In the past having red hair in certain climatic conditions would have been a detriment. So selection against a trait will occur if it is a survival detriment. Possibly Spain having more sunlight hours and less cloudy conditions might be a factor. These sorts of things are interesting but I'm sure environmental factors have played a part. Today people can protect themselves more from environmental conditions so it will depend on how much certain genes are in the population.

There is more than one reason, probably. It was well known that the Moors took the blondest women as slaves. They were fascinated by them. Red hair became associated with Jews, so it was despised. Much of Spain is sunny, so type I&II skin is undesirable under those conditions. The founding populations were not particularly fair, being the brunette EEF, dark WHG, and slightly darker than northern Steepe males. Then, the later Germanic influx was minimal and left little genetic impact (it was more cultural, for example many of my family's surnames are Germanic).
Many factors play into making a group of people who they are.
I'm just bemused that anyone is denying the reality of the situation. You can literally go to youtube, search for a festival at any random Spanish or Portuguese location, and you'll pull up a video with crowds of natives. How do they look? Dark haired? Pale to beige skin? Brown eyed? With the occasional fairer or darker example...yeah...

How can you deny that? It's like saying the sky is green and the grass is blue. :P

GustavusAdolphus
01-26-2020, 01:16 AM

Canelo Alvarez looks very Irish to me, which makes sense because the Celtics Irish came from Iberian peninsula

GustavusAdolphus
01-26-2020, 01:17 AM
Yeah, I have a few blondes in my family. They don't look northern. They look/ed like Spanish people with blondish hair. It's just the way it is. (all said members are 100% spanish from my father's side of the family).

There is more than one reason, probably. It was well known that the Moors took the blondest women as slaves. They were fascinated by them. Red hair became associated with Jews, so it was despised. Much of Spain is sunny, so type I&II skin is undesirable under those conditions. The founding populations were not particularly fair, being the brunette EEF, dark WHG, and slightly darker than northern Steepe males. Then, the later Germanic influx was minimal and left little genetic impact (it was more cultural, for example many of my family's surnames are Germanic).
I'm just bemused that anyone is denying the reality of the situation. You can literally go to youtube, search for a festival at any random Spanish or Portuguese location, and you'll pull up a video with crowds of natives. How do they look? Dark haired? Pale to beige skin? Brown eyed? With the occasional fairer or darker example...yeah...

How can you deny that? It's like saying the sky is green and the grass is blue. :P

And now the moors are taking more blond women as slaves, all over Europe

Grace O'Malley
01-26-2020, 01:27 AM

Spanish Archery team. All Natives (as far as i know):

https://youtu.be/KUtzjbv7yzQ

Yes I agree. It is a combination of factors and it would all be logical as to why certain traits could take hold in a population. Videos like above give a much better idea of what a population looks like as a whole as well as crowd pictures etc. No use posting single pictures because all populations have a range but populations do have a majority range in their looks which is why if people post group pictures people are fairly accurate at guessing an area where that population is from. I don't know why people want their populations to look pan-European or insist they do. It doesn't mean they aren't European if they have their own uniqueness. It is nice to have the variety of different looks in different European ethnicities. There will always be some people that are more ambiguous though but the majority do have a Spanish look or a Dutch look etc.

VigVagKesalt
01-26-2020, 01:31 AM

Grace O'Malley
01-26-2020, 01:34 AM
Canelo Alvarez looks very Irish to me, which makes sense because the Celtics Irish came from Iberian peninsula

Where have you been for the last 10 years? That old furphy has long passed it's use by date. Do some research or possibly someone else can fill you in. I'll just leave you with Ancestry's DNA plot which is the quickest way to give an idea of what populations are related to each other.

https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/v1/55d49893e4b0caee6f77186f/1559843339212-3ABEL2NK6X5EPTWBXJV7/ke17ZwdGBToddI8pDm48kNZZrSIXSB8b1FFURETINVlZw-zPPgdn4jUwVcJE1ZvWQUxwkmyExglNqGp0IvTJZamWLI2zvYWH 8K3-s_4yszcp2ryTI0HqTOaaUohrI8PITrRalicwp1T9WjCkuC6JNL O3tA9u_78qH8okaiZjc8A/DNA+ethnicity+estimation+Ancestry+reference+panels +populations+Jayne+3.png?format=1000w

Morena
01-26-2020, 01:35 AM
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fbangsteel.files.wordpress.com%2F2 015%2F06%2Fcan-of-worms.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Zuh
01-26-2020, 01:36 AM

Canelo alvarez doesn't look white he looks like a despigmented mestizo with red hair.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSlbdyUum6xjvm15os852Or-1yhbRRo8hZd65mFQiWfzZMsR13q

He looks like 50% amerindian or more. If he was brown skin he would be typical mexican

GustavusAdolphus
01-26-2020, 02:20 AM
Canelo alvarez doesn't look white he looks like a despigmented mestizo with red hair.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSlbdyUum6xjvm15os852Or-1yhbRRo8hZd65mFQiWfzZMsR13q

He looks like 50% amerindian or more. If he was brown skin he would be typical mexican

Not to be argumentative but where I live is 80% English 20% Irish and he could definetly pass as a native

GustavusAdolphus
01-26-2020, 02:20 AM
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fbangsteel.files.wordpress.com%2F2 015%2F06%2Fcan-of-worms.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

LOL

Dorian
01-26-2020, 03:31 AM

Some of these environment to-survival advantage selection explanations seem overrated to me , all the mutated pigments just had the advantage of sexual selection like other colorful animals imo...with the mutations happening at times of small inbred tribes and the result being gradual increase of the carriers.. and the "attracted to your own/similar to you" factor that kept/keeps things going.
If there were really that important evolutionary benefits ,I'd expect certain populations 100% homogeneous maybe , more negative selection in others or others being the opposite of what they are or extinct(like native siberians or eskimos maybe?) etc.

Grace O'Malley
01-26-2020, 03:40 AM
Some of these environment to-survival advantage selection explanations seem overrated to me , all the mutated pigments just had the advantage of sexual selection like other colorful animals imo...with the mutations happening at times of small inbred tribes and the result being gradual increase of the carriers.. and the "attracted to your own/similar to you" factor that kept/keeps things going.
If there were really that important evolutionary benefits ,I'd expect certain populations 100% homogeneous maybe , more negative selection in others or others being the opposite of what they are or extinct(like native siberians or eskimos maybe?) etc.

It's more to do with not being detrimental more than being advantageous. In places like Ireland, Britain, Northern Europe etc lighter skin definitely was an advantage i.e. vitamin D update. Lighter skin is caused by less melanin and less melanin increases likelihood of blue eyes, red hair etc. That makes perfect sense to me and explains why these traits are more common in areas with less sunlight hours and more overcast conditions.

Our ancestors most likely first developed in Africa where the sunlight is really strong, so they needed the protection that comes from darker skin. Red hair and light skin would have been very unhealthy, so it was selected against. As people moved farther north, the sun's rays were less intense and they could afford to have mutations in their melanin system that gave them lighter skin and hair. That's probably how we got the Caucasian red heads we have today who so often trace their roots to Northern Europe.

https://genetics.thetech.org/ask/ask67

Daco Celtic
01-26-2020, 04:17 AM
It's more to do with not being detrimental more than being advantageous. In places like Ireland, Britain, Northern Europe etc lighter skin definitely was an advantage i.e. vitamin D update. Lighter skin is caused by less melanin and less melanin increases likelihood of blue eyes, red hair etc. That makes perfect sense to me and explains why these traits are more common in areas with less sunlight hours and more overcast conditions.

https://genetics.thetech.org/ask/ask67

I also believe some of these traits, like blue eyes and blonde or red hair, were selected for in the sexual preferences for a given society, so certain physical attributes were somewhat contrived. I think light skin is the main advantage in overcast climates due to Vitamin D intake. Blues help in the dark to a degree but probably aren't the make or break thing for survival in these areas. I actually think the Vikings had less blondes than modern Scandinavians because a preference for blondish grew over time.

Grace O'Malley
01-26-2020, 04:28 AM
I also believe some of these traits, like blue eyes and blonde or red hair, were selected for in the sexual preferences for a given society, so certain physical attributes were somewhat contrived. I think light skin is the main advantage in overcast climates due to Vitamin D intake. Blues help in the dark to a degree but probably aren't the make or break thing for survive in these areas.

I've read numerous studies in the past that there was a big selection sweep for Europeans for light skin and that some genes piggybacked on this sweep and blue eyes was part of this.

Our results confirmed the association of HERC2 rs12913832 with eye colour and showed that this SNP is also significantly associated with skin and hair colouration. It is also concluded that OCA2 rs1800407 is independently associated with eye colour. Finally, using various approaches we were able to show that there is an interaction between MC1R and HERC2 in determination of skin and hair colour in the studied population sample.

https://www.unz.com/gnxp/what-does-eye-color-have-to-do-with-skin-color/

https://www.pnas.org/content/pnas/early/2014/03/05/1316513111.full.pdf

Anyway I find it obvious that depigmentation traits like eye colour and hair colour are associated with the selection of lighter skin in Europeans.

Daco Celtic
01-26-2020, 05:01 AM
I've read numerous studies in the past that there was a big selection sweep for Europeans for light skin and that some genes piggybacked on this sweep and blue eyes was part of this.

https://www.unz.com/gnxp/what-does-eye-color-have-to-do-with-skin-color/

https://www.pnas.org/content/pnas/early/2014/03/05/1316513111.full.pdf

Anyway I find it obvious that depigmentation traits like eye colour and hair colour are associated with the selection of lighter skin in Europeans.

Thanks for passing along those studies. That seems to make sense. In America, perhaps because of our Euromuttness, you get families where siblings have different eye and hair color. That happens other places but is esp true in America. I have hazel eyes and my sibling has light blue with much lighter hair (same parents). The one consistent thread is skin color and facial structure, where there is less variation.

Grace O'Malley
01-26-2020, 05:23 AM
Thanks for passing along those studies. That seems to make sense. In America, perhaps because of our Euromuttness, you get families with where siblings have different eye and hair color. That happens other places but is esp true in America. I have hazel eyes and my sibling has light blue with much lighter hair (same parents).

That's common in many families including Irish where siblings can have different eye and hair colours. In fact you don't get many families that don't have that.

This is an Irish family but notice how the red hair crops up even when parents don't have it.

https://i2-prod.irishmirror.ie/incoming/article13868552.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/2_JS172807377.jpg

Anyway this is common in Irish families children with different hair and eye colours.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-4Ay5pWPSpl0/UUaPwo5FE4I/AAAAAAAAJeA/WY49akU-PJ4/s1600/001.JPG

Grace O'Malley
01-26-2020, 05:25 AM
Thanks for passing along those studies. That seems to make sense. In America, perhaps because of our Euromuttness, you get families with where siblings have different eye and hair color. That happens other places but is esp true in America. I have hazel eyes and my sibling has light blue with much lighter hair (same parents).

That's common in many families including Irish where siblings can have different eye and hair colours. In fact you don't get many families that don't have that.

This is an Irish family but notice how the red hair crops up even when parents don't have it.

https://i2-prod.irishmirror.ie/incoming/article13868552.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/2_JS172807377.jpg

Anyway this is common in Irish families children with different hair and eye colours.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-4Ay5pWPSpl0/UUaPwo5FE4I/AAAAAAAAJeA/WY49akU-PJ4/s1600/001.JPG

Zeno
01-26-2020, 07:37 AM

Proper blond being ash/light blond?

Zeno
01-26-2020, 07:43 AM

I too have 5 redhead relatives from my mother's side. And in my school, there were 4 redhead students and two redhead teachers (these teachers were temporary)

Samnium
01-26-2020, 08:24 AM
Where have you been for the last 10 years? That old furphy has long passed it's use by date. Do some research or possibly someone else can fill you in. I'll just leave you with Ancestry's DNA plot which is the quickest way to give an idea of what populations are related to each other.

https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/v1/55d49893e4b0caee6f77186f/1559843339212-3ABEL2NK6X5EPTWBXJV7/ke17ZwdGBToddI8pDm48kNZZrSIXSB8b1FFURETINVlZw-zPPgdn4jUwVcJE1ZvWQUxwkmyExglNqGp0IvTJZamWLI2zvYWH 8K3-s_4yszcp2ryTI0HqTOaaUohrI8PITrRalicwp1T9WjCkuC6JNL O3tA9u_78qH8okaiZjc8A/DNA+ethnicity+estimation+Ancestry+reference+panels +populations+Jayne+3.png?format=1000w

This PCA can confuse a lot, Northern Italians would be on a parallel branch, aside of Iberians, but less West shifted.

Norb
01-26-2020, 09:23 AM

makes sense to me - none of them are Nordic

Gota_type_
01-26-2020, 02:02 PM

The average looking Spaniards should be those that look like Fernando Alonso or Carlos Sainz (the drivers). But, there is no one look that represents all. We are not like an asian country in which 99% of them look basically the same.

Here is a short video of a Cider festival of Asturias, Spain. A northern province with about 4% NA component. Although there are plenty of foreign (including British Tourists) faces, you can gauge the average look because most attendees are locals.

There is no "NA component" in Spain. It is just a label to represent ancient caucasoid blood. In fact, the places where that "NA" peaks are preciselly where there were zero NA living in the last 3000 years: Galicia and Asturias. And the less is Andalucía.

It is like the Red Sea or NorthEastAfrica that most Europeans have: an ancient label that shows common ancestry and nothing else. And the NA component exist also in the rest of Europe (in the 1-2% range), but as studies like to compare NA component between Spain and Morocco people get the idea that it has to do with the 711 invasion. If they put more Euro countries they will see that it is just a label that does not mean mixing but common ancient ancestry.

Gota_type_
01-26-2020, 02:08 PM
Yes but they appear to have less red hair genes than other populations. Just look at Udmurts for example re geography.

2 Spanish brothers from Madrid. Redheads are a tiny minority in all countries but they exist here and there:

https://t2.genius.com/unsafe/440x0/https%3A%2F%2Fimages.genius.com%2F4b76a69b2f6ca577 5f73b44357b68951.1000x1000x1.jpg

https://es-la.facebook.com/JPelirrojoOficial/photos/a.266914396722179/1758000637613540/?type=3&eid=ARA5T9njwnkRExjQaDHG6y8MwUnVj--ezi-88CjFcssv82jgM21BCkQmq_pCKvO8-Sf-9CJbZfKz1bHw&__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARA_KI6sZxAq0gqZnpTVx1OhBR9xZ5ze mkJKJd4Y-LGN1LwVjAQWtRqfrisGcEHpyF7Vm1YTMNyfELGaaMD7QZ9AiJA eLMjRIsfkbEX8Qvoe6syryM_T7Sge89rxayslaJICjQ2DFcFoP JlAHalhp1ax0DgP4GHUTxJZXx05z5ka1bkTbwNpv006wvQ7Y8t dbrpr2F4vjrYAPeRHDjbqFjjiQCs1eo-8z-3JyID2CLlHRUJfovuLWbNzvwXNaXj2HLBNTvXJfoiLd6yOYJRs VnUohbGinRjyxAmg5rl9d-n4I0z_PrHbO189ANONZOgW5IHs-JwEkM5ZH4ZDhX-8EfEMKg&__tn__=EEHH-R

https://www.scout.es/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/jpelirrojo.jpg

No.

Like in France. Redheads in France would be restricted to some peculiar areas.

Gota_type_
01-26-2020, 02:20 PM
Don´t get mistaken. It is obvious that we Spaniards have a different facial expression than people in the north (we have a more friendly expression in our faces and eyes than those cold looks from the north), so that is what maybe makes you think they look to you to unfamiliar with northern people. If you look at them (I could have posted thousands more) all of them have obvious nordid/germanid inputs. Just look at their noses or general facial structure. They are not just depigmented people. A blond and blue eyed despite non looking northern has obviously received germanic genes.

By the way, the dark Spaniard you posted, Albiol, while being in the more extreme dark side, his looks with normal light conditions (and without that moorish beard) is quite normal for southern Europe:
https://plazadeportiva.valenciaplaza.com/public/Image/2018/9/RaulAlbiol_Panoramica-3-4-columnas.jpg

http://www.rtve.es/alacarta/videos/programa/albiol-ya-casi-del-madrid/531862/

http://www.ciberche.net/histoche/jugador?player=32

Dark constrast pictures and dark haired people with beard make them appear more ethnic than what they really are.

Gota_type_
01-26-2020, 02:33 PM
makes sense to me - none of them are Nordic

LOL. So, 95% of the people of England are not nordic either. Can you post a proper nordic from your country?

According to your criteria Boris Johnson is not nordic either, but just a depigmented atlanto-med, right?

Morena
01-26-2020, 07:30 PM
The average looking Spaniards should be those that look like Fernando Alonso or Carlos Sainz (the drivers). But, there is no one look that represents all. We are not like an asian country in which 99% of them look basically the same.

There is no "NA component" in Spain. It is just a label to represent ancient caucasoid blood. In fact, the places where that "NA" peaks are preciselly where there were zero NA living in the last 3000 years: Galicia and Asturias. And the less is Andalucía.

It is like the Red Sea or NorthEastAfrica that most Europeans have: an ancient label that shows common ancestry and nothing else. And the NA component exist also in the rest of Europe (in the 1-2% range), but as studies like to compare NA component between Spain and Morocco people get the idea that it has to do with the 711 invasion. If they put more Euro countries they will see that it is just a label that does not mean mixing but common ancient ancestry.

:sigh:

Bro, just accept it. There was a paper that came out last year, quite detailed, which explained it all. Maybe Grace O' will link you to the study. If it makes you feel better, it's not nearly as much as people thought, it came in a succession of waves, we still don't cluster anywhere near them, and it probably has nothing (or very little) to do with how we look. But no, there is no "ancient NA component." Outside of a few outliers, NA started arriving in the SE during Carthage. NA is not native to the Iberian peninsula. It's just not.

Synapsid
01-28-2020, 06:24 PM

No its Dutch Bell beaker

https://indo-european.eu/2019/03/iberia-east-bell-beakers-spread-indo-european-languages-celts-expanded-in-the-iron-age/

Gota_type_
02-08-2020, 05:19 PM
I upload more images of Spaniards. Please remember that we are a Med country and it is impossible that we have any other phenotype different than med.

Alex Pella:

https://i.imgur.com/9kt1aAb.jpg

Borja Hernández:

https://i.imgur.com/nRrn5ui.jpg

Antonio de la Rosa:

https://i.imgur.com/V3iySNZ.jpg

Xavier de Albert:
https://i.imgur.com/XKsY3Yh.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/4QD051V.jpg

I will be uploading more Meds from Spain in the next days.

Latinus
02-08-2020, 10:40 PM
I upload more images of Spaniards. Please remember that we are a Med country and it is impossible that we have any other phenotype different than med.

Alex Pella:

Borja Hernández:

Antonio de la Rosa:

Xavier de Albert:

What a tough life you have, dude! Foreigners not believing that "Nordid" Spaniards do exist is something to worry about!

Samnium
02-09-2020, 12:28 AM

Alex Pella:

Borja Hernández:

Antonio de la Rosa:

Xavier de Albert:

Come on pure Nordids types like that are really a rarity in Southwestern France/Central France, let alone Spain.

Nassbean
02-09-2020, 12:36 AM
this thread is pure cringe

Gaditanian
02-09-2020, 01:31 AM
What a niggas !!

Do not forget to the send this pics to the Oscar Academy to have more examples of colour people from Spain LOL

Samnium
02-09-2020, 01:37 AM
What a niggas !!

Do not forget to the send this pics to the Oscar Academy to have more examples of colour people from Spain LOL

I don't know where he find his examples :laugh:

Seriously pure Nordids types are a rarity everywhere in Southern Europe, I think I've never saw Spaniards or Italians looking like that in real life, Nordid is mixed with other influences.

Dna8
02-09-2020, 01:46 AM
Kindest regards.

Gota_type_
02-09-2020, 01:54 PM
What a niggas !!

Yes, I am imagining a black police officer at the JFK airport reading in the passport a Spanish surname and then look at one of these Spaniards and keep looking everybody else to see if he can find the real brown dude with the Spanish surname. And then the Spaniard saying: "it is me!", and the officer saying that is impossible, this must be a joke. And then having to put these types as "non-white" in the latino cathegory. Ridiculous.

What a tough life you have, dude! Foreigners not believing that "Nordid" Spaniards do exist is something to worry about!

This is my phenotype and I don´t want to give explanations when I am out of Spain, so informing people that we exist.

this thread is pure cringe

I am glad that a moro says this. Stay in your desert.

Come on pure Nordids types like that are really a rarity in Southwestern France/Central France, let alone Spain.

They are not "rare", just a minority. And I guess they are even more rare in France since I have never seen any french with this looks. I already told you (or other french) that your blond-blue eyed french still look french (like blond blue eyed italian still look italian) but most of our blond blue eyed Spaniards look very much NW European (nordic/germanic). It must be the visigothic thing or I don´t really know but our nordics are the best outside Scandinavia.

And take into account that these people have appeared on tv. Just imagine the amount of people like these that exist in normal life (always in a minority range).

Ruggery
02-10-2020, 12:05 AM

Alex Pella:

Borja Hernández:

Antonio de la Rosa:

Xavier de Albert:

Where did you find images of Spaniards like they? I was looking and it was almost impossible.

Gota_type_
02-10-2020, 10:31 AM
Where did you find images of Spaniards like they? I was looking and it was almost impossible.

Well, I am a Spaniard and I saw them on tv. I can remember tons of people that have appeared on tv like these. And if we could take pictures in the street I could post many others (always inside a minority range). I can post many more if you wish (just look at the threads I opened for 6-7 more, but I can post hundreds -if I remember their names-).

Rocinante
02-10-2020, 10:34 AM

Don't exaggerate, half of my galician ancestry are blondes like that, it's not uncommon but definitely not an average, like i said before.

Samnium
02-10-2020, 10:36 AM
Don't exaggerate, half of my galician ancestry are blondes like that, it's not uncommon but definitely not an average, like i said before.

Blond maybe but pure Nordid don't exist almost, in Italy as well.

Nordid is usually mixed with Med, Alpine, Dinarid influences.

For example Scando types like Tronder or Hallstatt are very rare in Northern Italy, but there are plenty of Subnordids and Nordid+Dinaric.

Rocinante
02-10-2020, 10:40 AM

For example Scando types like Tronder or Hallstatt are very rare in Northern Italy, but there are plenty of Subnordids and Nordid+Dinaric.

They are mainly North-atlantid, almost Nordid, it's not a joke when i say that suevians did left a genetic mark in the northwest, also you can find it walking in Madrid, all over Spain, but a bit less than in Galicia.

Gaditanian
02-10-2020, 08:12 PM
Well, I am a Spaniard and I saw them on tv. I can remember tons of people that have appeared on tv like these. And if we could take pictures in the street I could post many others (always inside a minority range). I can post many more if you wish (just look at the threads I opened for 6-7 more, but I can post hundreds -if I remember their names-).

Another example

Telmo de la Quadra Salcedo

As you said, nordid types aren't rare neither innsual, just uncommon, but exist, and I would say, in great proportion for a "med" country.

https://images11.eitb.eus/multimedia/images/2018/01/31/2242789/20180131185055_conquis-telmo_original_imagen.jpg

https://estaticos.elperiodico.com/resources/jpg/7/5/telmo-aldaz-quadra-salcedo-1469811038757.jpg

https://i.vimeocdn.com/video/736643817_1280x720.jpg

Gota_type_
02-10-2020, 08:32 PM
Another example

As you said, nordid types aren't rare neither innsual, just uncommon, but exist, and I would say, in great proportion for a "med" country.

https://images11.eitb.eus/multimedia/images/2018/01/31/2242789/20180131185055_conquis-telmo_original_imagen.jpg

https://estaticos.elperiodico.com/resources/jpg/7/5/telmo-aldaz-quadra-salcedo-1469811038757.jpg

https://i.vimeocdn.com/video/736643817_1280x720.jpg

Yes, I know. But the curious thing about Spain is that our nords are real nords in appareance (at least many of them). Italy or France nords they still look italian or french in some way. I don´t know why because the last important nordid/germanic input was with the visigoths. Probably their number has been underrated. Just imagine my own family: zero foreign ancestry for centuries, all our surnames normal Spanish, and counting with my cousins and other close members we are a good amount of blond-blue eyed. Being blond and blue eyed recessive, there is a need that each part of my family ancestry had 2 lines of germanic blood. So multiply it for centuries and centuries... Probably i had like a few thousands blonded and blue eyed ancestors in the last centuries.

And it is not just about blond and blue eyes, it is also about the facial features. Many blond blue eyed in Spain have a typical nordid nose for example, like the one that I showed in the prevous page (for example: Borja Hernandez). That typical snub nose is just common in Scandinavia-Finland. So, imagine the amount of genes that they left here some centuries ago so even today these traits are shown.

Cristiano viejo
02-10-2020, 08:37 PM

I dont know if crying or laughing :lol: do you think these Spaniards are collected in some web or something? :lol:
Spaniards are exist in such way that we see them daily, in tv, movies, football teams, they are politicians, showmen, etc etc etc etc.
And dont me wrong, they are uncommon, but they exist for hundreds of thousands.

And they are the famous ones. Let imagine how many of them, unkown, there are in real life :lol:

Samnium
02-10-2020, 08:49 PM
Another example

That's because Spain like Northern Italy are at the tail end of what is "Southern Euro". That's why they show more Nordid types than other "med" nations, however there have been studies conducted by some people here, and in the past that found however that Spain has a high frequency of dark hair and dark eyes, more so than Northern Italians for example.

It's not something "bad", I just state what facts tell, like when the author wanted to pass Iberians as lighter than french (LOL).

I don't like those who lightwash or darkwash (two ways) in order to fit their agenda.

The examples posted here are exceptions, as I've said, Nordid types in southern Euro countries are likely to be mixed with other influences. I've never seen an italian Halstatt IRL or a Tronder Spaniard neither. But I've seen plenty of Norids, Subnordids, and various other mixes involving Nordic influence.

Cristiano viejo
02-11-2020, 12:59 AM
José Rivera
http://pontevedracf.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Rivera-780x780.jpg

Yoel Rodríguez
https://tmssl.akamaized.net/images/portrait/originals/58115-1447247519.jpg

Javier Arberola
http://www.bdfutbol.com/i/a/600987.jpg

Gota_type_
02-11-2020, 11:35 AM
Tronder Spaniard neither. .

Tronder Spaniard??

I am not sure 100% what Tronder is. I think it is a robust nordid. I will post some that I remember. If you want to post an example of Tronder I will try to think of someones and post them:

Jorge Morcillo:
https://i.imgur.com/pE6KO0C.jpg
https://www.aupaathletic.com/comun/jugadores_fotos/foto_jugador-5549.jpg
https://www.gettyimages.at/detail/nachrichtenfoto/spain-la-liga-bbva-2014-2015-jorge-garcia-morcillo-nachrichtenfoto/479683438
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/spain-la-liga-bbva-20142015-jorge-garcia-morcillo-picture-id479683438?s=2048x2048
https://cdn.huelvahoy.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/82813762_2681917201885918_8286286790789169152_n.jp g
https://img.vavel.com/jorge-morcillo-6583529748.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3JjIIJxd2wM/VDbKPJdKS1I/AAAAAAAAAxU/Yy2P252z6b0/s1600/msssss2009-07-10b.jpg
http://golenhuelva.com/data/fotosno/morcillo-jesus-pichardo-1110554733.jpg

Bruno Arozamena Fernandez:

https://i.imgur.com/3GOT185.jpg

Anibal Zurdo (the red shirt) with icealandic soccer player:

https://www.marcadorint.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/pitu.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/flCvsWt.jpg

Josep Gombau:

https://i.imgur.com/BU2tTSZ.jpg

Jorge Alegre:
https://i.imgur.com/tnXe1bo.jpg

Do you want more?? Post an image of a Tronder and I will think of more.

kalach
02-11-2020, 11:39 AM

Light hair is gay. Real men look like KARABOGA.

Gaditanian
02-11-2020, 11:56 AM
That's because Spain like Northern Italy are at the tail end of what is "Southern Euro". That's why they show more Nordid types than other "med" nations, however there have been studies conducted by some people here, and in the past that found however that Spain has a high frequency of dark hair and dark eyes, more so than Northern Italians for example.

This is true, where I live in Tarifa in south spain, come so many people from Germany & North Italy.
The most of the times, It's not possible to me to know when the tourist is Italian or German.

like when the author wanted to pass Iberians as lighter than french (LOL).

That is absurd. South French people are more similar to norther spaniard people, and don't forget to northern french, that for me are more german than "latins", nothing to be compared with Spain.

The examples posted here are exceptions, as I've said, Nordid types in southern Euro countries are likely to be mixed with other influences. I've never seen an italian Halstatt IRL or a Tronder Spaniard neither. But I've seen plenty of Norids, Subnordids, and various other mixes involving Nordic influence.

Of course there are mixed, but as the same happens with northern european, because although in all countries you can find mediterraneans phenotypes, you will find in the same proportion of nordic types in med countries, but even more, in the same way that will be hard to find a Trønder or Hallstatt in south, will be very hard to see phenotypes as the Armenoid type in north.

Nevertheless, you can see the phenotypes posted by Cristiano Viejo, can you see any mix in them?, absolutly not, are common?, absolutly not, but is not the same to say that this types are uncommon that to classify these people as " colour people " like in the Oscars have made with Antonio Banderas, only just for to be from Spain and not from a germanic country.

Gaditanian
02-11-2020, 11:57 AM
Double

Gaditanian
02-11-2020, 03:44 PM
Berid is just a pseudo-internet type, doesn't exist in reality.

Gracile-Med and Atlanto-Med is the same thing, they looks the same : european.

Berid is just a north african face, non-european, many them in France.

I disagree.

Gracile-Med are short with a small skull.

Atlanto-Med are tall with a long skull & strong jaw.

Berid is not north african, Berids are southern alpines or mediterranized alpines.

Do not confuse Berid with Berberids although are similar words, Berberids are paleolitics.

Rocinante
02-11-2020, 04:07 PM
I disagree.

Gracile-Med are short with a small skull.

Atlanto-Med are tall with a long skull & strong jaw.

Berid is not north african, Berids are southern alpines or mediterranized alpines.

Do not confuse Berid with Berberids although are similar words, Berberids are paleolitics.

He's trolling, obviously.

Renekton
02-11-2020, 04:13 PM
Light hair in Spain along with the Mediterranean countries rare

Kivan
02-11-2020, 04:16 PM

https://abload.de/img/rsz_258dukvt.jpg

Kamal900
02-11-2020, 04:18 PM

Really? My big brother had been in Valencia back in 2006, and he told me that most of them aren't blonde haired or whatever.

Tauromachos
02-11-2020, 04:18 PM
Light hair is gay. Real men look like KARABOGA.

Real men look like Gaditanian

Roy
02-11-2020, 04:25 PM
This thread is a great way to start an ironical shitstorm.

Latinus
02-11-2020, 04:39 PM
https://abload.de/img/rsz_258dukvt.jpg

Latin lover, he mogs the normal Med looking Spaniards.

Adamastor
02-11-2020, 04:49 PM
Well, everyone knows that according to TA Icelandic people are complete wogs compared to Spaniards, Turks, Italians, Brazilians, Mexicans, Balkanites, Iranians and even Pakis and North Africans.

Samnium
02-11-2020, 04:55 PM
That is absurd. South French people are more similar to norther spaniard people, and don't forget to northern french, that for me are more german than "latins", nothing to be compared with Spain.

Yes I agree, it's absurd. He should get his facts verified.

Of course there are mixed, but as the same happens with northern european, because although in all countries you can find mediterraneans phenotypes, you will find in the same proportion of nordic types in med countries, but even more, in the same way that will be hard to find a Trønder or Hallstatt in south, will be very hard to see phenotypes as the Armenoid type in north.

IMO not all countries. There are countries where it's virtually non-existent.

Nevertheless, you can see the phenotypes posted by Cristiano Viejo, can you see any mix in them?, absolutly not, are common?, absolutly not, but is not the same to say that this types are uncommon that to classify these people as " colour people " like in the Oscars have made with Antonio Banderas, only just for to be from Spain and not from a germanic country.

Oscars are a retarded "WHASP" thing, those who weren't WHASP or atleast from Anglo stock were boycotted, especially French but also Italians and several others countries. This ceremony worth litteraly nothing, I wouldn't make also a list of the great movies that haven't won (or the people that deserved Oscars and that they got several years after masterpieces and masterpieces like Roger Deakins or Ennio Morricone) but that should had won, and mediocres that obtained the statuette.

And by the way for me Antonio Banderas has never never looked exotic or whatever, a very regular spaniard.

Cristiano viejo
02-11-2020, 05:37 PM
This is true, where I live in Tarifa in south spain, come so many people from Germany & North Italy.
The most of the times, It's not possible to me to know when the tourist is Italian or German.

lolol, put glasses then. It could not be more easy.

Gaditanian
02-12-2020, 09:19 AM
Real men look like Gaditanian

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1460643277961298921/9113BB78B1D6379452551938E9650D06B1AB27D0/

Ruggery
02-12-2020, 09:24 PM

Hey, you already know many examples, why don't you put it in this thread that I always did a long time ago.
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?258076-Post-examples-of-non-Germanic-people-who-look-Germanic

Ruggery
02-12-2020, 09:42 PM

Hey talking about that, what do you think of these blond Italians, do you see them common there?
https://i.imgur.com/5HMKY5h.png
https://i.imgur.com/C8MuNre.png
https://i.imgur.com/nYWNHEF.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/SHwWUq2.png
https://i.imgur.com/PLstyqp.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/h33GgM7.jpg

Ruggery
02-12-2020, 09:45 PM

Yes, but what kind of blonde do you speak? normal blondes or platinum blondes like the got_type ?

Ruggery
02-12-2020, 09:46 PM
I dont know if crying or laughing :lol: do you think these Spaniards are collected in some web or something? :lol:
Spaniards are exist in such way that we see them daily, in tv, movies, football teams, they are politicians, showmen, etc etc etc etc.
And dont me wrong, they are uncommon, but they exist for hundreds of thousands.

And they are the famous ones. Let imagine how many of them, unkown, there are in real life :lol:

Well they are not as common, I would say they are like 10%.

Rocinante
02-12-2020, 09:53 PM
Yes, but what kind of blonde do you speak? normal blondes or platinum blondes like the got_type ?

Regular blonde and light blue eyes, not platinum.

Samnium
02-12-2020, 09:58 PM
Regular blonde and light blue eyes, not platinum.

There's surely "northern influence" as all Iberians/North Italians but actually for your family it could be also a sort of "founder" effect that could have caused this very elevated number of blondes. This can explain why there are family that are uniform in "pigmentation" like all dark haired despite being 100% native and not different "genetically" from others.

Samnium
02-12-2020, 10:03 PM
Hey talking about that, what do you think of these blond Italians, do you see them common there?
https://i.imgur.com/5HMKY5h.png
https://i.imgur.com/C8MuNre.png
https://i.imgur.com/nYWNHEF.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/SHwWUq2.png
https://i.imgur.com/PLstyqp.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/h33GgM7.jpg

Some are typical (especially the last and the third) but real blondness like that in N.Italy is around 20% I would say with high discrepancies between regions and at a local scale.

Rocinante
02-12-2020, 10:14 PM
There's surely "northern influence" as all Iberians/North Italians but actually for your family it could be also a sort of "founder" effect that could have caused this very elevated number of blondes. This can explain why there are family that are uniform in "pigmentation" like all dark haired despite being 100% native and not different "genetically" from others.

I'm not an expert on this issue but all i can say is that you can find blondes in Spain at a range of 12% to 15%, but in Galicia this grows a bit more, i would say 20%. All my iberian side is almost entirely galician, and half of them are light blondes and blue eyes. Maybe that's why i could be a bit lighter compared to the pure euro-med in terms of pigmentation, you saw it yourself. I'm not saying the majority of the spaniards are platinum blonde, that's ridiculous, i know how is the average iberian person and i'm proud of this people.

Ruggery
02-12-2020, 10:41 PM
Some are typical (especially the last and the third) but real blondness like that in N.Italy is around 20% I would say with high discrepancies between regions and at a local scale.

Do you think it has something to do with the geography and ethnicity of northern Italy with Germany and Austria?

Samnium
02-12-2020, 10:46 PM
Do you think it has something to do with the geography and ethnicity of northern Italy with Germany and Austria?

Not necessarily, Bergamo people aren't really "med" looking (far from it actually), yet they are one of the most EEF admixed people (that aren't known to carry light alleles), so lightness of a population can be explained by lot of things, certainly increased "Steppe", "EEF" and "WHG" in N.Italy cause the differences in both phenotypes and lightness compared to Central and Southern Italians that have a Levant, Iran-Neo and direct CHG source in their admixture.

Samnium
02-12-2020, 10:52 PM
I'm not an expert on this issue but all i can say is that you can find blondes in Spain at a range of 12% to 15%, but in Galicia this grows a bit more, i would say 20%. All my iberian side is almost entirely galician, and half of them are light blondes and blue eyes. Maybe that's why i could be a bit lighter compared to the pure euro-med in terms of pigmentation, you saw it yourself.

Hum we can't really rely on familial "background" to conclude about the overall look of a large region like Galicia. From what I've seen (crowds pictures non cherry-picked, several personal examples) etc. they don't seem lighter than other Northern Spaniards, and there are also I think more "exotic" phenotypes that pop up compared to Catalonians btw.

I believe you, but I doubt that your family is average for your region, the same way that I doubt that mine is very very average for Southern Italy.

Ruggery
02-12-2020, 11:17 PM
Not necessarily, Bergamo people aren't really "med" looking (far from it actually), yet they are one of the most EEF admixed people (that aren't known to carry light alleles), so lightness of a population can be explained by lot of things, certainly increased "Steppe", "EEF" and "WHG" in N.Italy cause the differences in both phenotypes and lightness compared to Central and Southern Italians that have a Levant, Iran-Neo and direct CHG source in their admixture.

So is it a genetic issue?

Rocinante
02-13-2020, 05:18 AM
Hum we can't really rely on familial "background" to conclude about the overall look of a large region like Galicia. From what I've seen (crowds pictures non cherry-picked, several personal examples) etc. they don't seem lighter than other Northern Spaniards, and there are also I think more "exotic" phenotypes that pop up compared to Catalonians btw.

I believe you, but I doubt that your family is average for your region, the same way that I doubt that mine is very very average for Southern Italy.

I don't think those members of my family are the average of thd galicians, but my whole family is, taking account the ones with dark hair. And you are right, i have seen galicians darker than the average spaniard, this is true, but the lighter ones can be found a little bit more in Galicia. That region is actually small, Sicily is bigger, for example.

Cristiano viejo
02-13-2020, 05:35 AM

Catalans are very far of being the lightest Spaniards.

Galicians are who concentrate the higher percentage of blonde people in Spain. This being said, there are not big differences between us.

As a curiosity, this Andalusian village, Añora, is the Spanish place with the higher frequency of red-heads, around the 10%-15% of its population (more than 200 red-heads of a total of 1500 persons)

https://sevilla.abc.es/andalucia/cordoba/sevi-anora-pueblo-donde-pelirrojo-no-excepcion-201704281626_noticia.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5DHqPuIkm8

I doubt this happens in any European place, not even in Scotland.

Gota_type_
02-14-2020, 02:35 PM
Hey, you already know many examples, why don't you put it in this thread that I always did a long time ago.
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?258076-Post-examples-of-non-Germanic-people-who-look-Germanic

You can use all the images in this thread, they are public because they appeared on tv. I prefer that you do this job since that is your thread (I have put images in the 1º and 8º-9º page I believe). There are many more that I can remember and maybe I put them here, so you can take them).

Despite me being very nordic looking, my autosomal data is similar to the average of Spain. In 23andme I only get like a 8% northwestern European (including broad European), the rest is Spanish. In gedmatch calculators I get the same as the averages. So, this means that my germanic/nordic input is quite old and it has been inserted into the "Spanish" cathegory. The only thing I can say is that I have 3 chromosomes (in 23andme) that are considered totally NW European. All the segments. I don´t know if this is normal, but this is what 23andme shows.
And I already said that in my direct family we are like a 30% of blond-blue eyes people with quite nordic looking appareance (most of us). So, my genoma is fully Southern European in averages but I look quite northern. I also have many family members that look normal Spaniards (as the stereotype).

It is possible that since most of Spain was still rural in the 1960s, and that, at least in the half north, most of the people that lived in rural areas basically only mixed in the same 3-5 close villages, that people retained the old components better. So, if for example, there is history that there wass a suevi or visigothic village in that area, the people in those 4-5 villages would probably have a higher input of blond-blue eyes, while at the same time, the people that are 20-30 kms away, since they did not receive those suevi-visigothic inputs, they are more average in looks.

Italy has a little difference with Spain. They still have villages were they still speak some german dialects because of proximity with Austria and Germany, so there must have been an admixture during all the previous centuries, continuosly. In Spain, all the germanic inputs are quite old.

Samnium
02-14-2020, 03:12 PM
It is possible that since most of Spain was still rural in the 1960s, and that, at least in the half north, most of the people that lived in rural areas basically only mixed in the same 3-5 close villages, that people retained the old components better. So, if for example, there is history that there wass a suevi or visigothic village in that area, the people in those 4-5 villages would probably have a higher input of blond-blue eyes, while at the same time, the people that are 20-30 kms away, since they did not receive those suevi-visigothic inputs, they are more average in looks.

Yes definitely that's what I've repeated also for Italy, cities/urban areas are the areas where most of the "mixing" occurred, and indeed in Italy it's quite verified. I'm sure that my italian ancestors married only people from the neighbor village, so they might have retained "light" alleles and maybe northern influence (I don't have taken the genetical tests) because of that. I think especially about Normans, that might habe brought these alleles. But maybe also Longobards.

Isolation can maintain ancient influences even hundreds or thousands of years, see the Sardinians, it's an extreme example but to a lesser extent you would find villages preserved from Middle Ages.

Ruggery
02-14-2020, 03:51 PM
You can use all the images in this thread, they are public because they appeared on tv. I prefer that you do this job since that is your thread (I have put images in the 1º and 8º-9º page I believe). There are many more that I can remember and maybe I put them here, so you can take them).
Well, you can also help me, I mentioned in that thread that members can put people they know as examples (I don't necessarily have to be me)

Italy has a little difference with Spain. They still have villages were they still speak some german dialects because of proximity with Austria and Germany, so there must have been an admixture during all the previous centuries, continuosly. In Spain, all the germanic inputs are quite old.

You are right, for example, in South Tyrol there are communities that speak German (I imagine it must be German ethnically too) in fact Italy has been at war with Austria over territories in the past. Also the population exchange between Italy Austria and Germany has been much more direct (Italy and Germany were once a single country)

Gota_type_
02-19-2020, 02:31 PM
Well, you can also help me, I mentioned in that thread that members can put people they know as examples (I don't necessarily have to be me)

You are right, for example, in South Tyrol there are communities that speak German (I imagine it must be German ethnically too) in fact Italy has been at war with Austria over territories in the past. Also the population exchange between Italy Austria and Germany has been much more direct (Italy and Germany were once a single country)

A few more Med Spaniards:

Alberto Lopez:
https://i.imgur.com/U7Bh5W6.jpg

Angel Guirao:
https://i.imgur.com/j6EhhCo.jpg

Antonio Pascual Gómez:
https://i.imgur.com/p2WYbN2.jpg

Daniel Gimeno-Traver:
https://i.imgur.com/zxF64wO.jpg

Enrique Martínez:
https://i.imgur.com/Mtrf7mX.jpg

And this is the Spaniard I posted on the Tronder subthread, Sergio Fernández:
https://i.imgur.com/EwtVgKG.jpg

I will post more other day.

Zeno
02-22-2020, 07:28 PM

Same as in Greece.

Zeno
02-22-2020, 07:47 PM
On another note, this is a Greek evzone. He has been classified as pure Hallstatt and Trönder Nordid. How much do you think it represents for Greeks?

https://66.media.tumblr.com/e4e363c03ea23d1cd186fe066c08f798/tumblr_mp5h4zfWUg1rmd611o1_400.jpg

Fun fact: two people amongst my village, and the best friend of my father (who passed away in October 2018) were of the same type and much more blond then pic related.

Gota_type_
02-22-2020, 08:59 PM
On another note, this is a Greek evzone. He has been classified as pure Hallstatt and Trönder Nordid. How much do you think it represents for Greeks?

https://66.media.tumblr.com/e4e363c03ea23d1cd186fe066c08f798/tumblr_mp5h4zfWUg1rmd611o1_400.jpg

Fun fact: two people amongst my village, and the best friend of my father (who passed away in October 2018) were of the same type and much more blond then pic related.

From what I know a Hallstat will be like the picture below but with a sloping forehead. Your example does not look Scandinavian or purely nordic. His face is more wide and less nordic than what is expected to be for a pure nordic individual. He has several things that are not even considered germanic. I have seen that picture in the past and I know that some "prominent" persons have classified him as Hallstat but he is far from looking Scandinavian or pure nordic than even being classified as Hallstat:

https://i.imgur.com/EwtVgKG.jpg

And this is a pure Hallstat type (it looks quite different from your picture), and as you can see it looks almost like the Spaniard Tronder I have just put:
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_M3K0psoLWN8/S6pMWllmW3I/AAAAAAAAAN4/C-Xn_HqfevM/s1600/WILRICH+2.jpg

Nassbean
02-22-2020, 09:07 PM
more med spaniards :

https://i.imgur.com/wcIGQxg.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/XwTgshm.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/esKOD9q.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/JAGv3wP.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/aIMh3uH.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/fZkQZ6E.jpg

brennus dux gallorum
02-22-2020, 09:31 PM
more med spaniards :

https://i.imgur.com/wcIGQxg.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/XwTgshm.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/esKOD9q.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/JAGv3wP.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/aIMh3uH.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/fZkQZ6E.jpg

they are not spaniards

Nassbean
02-22-2020, 09:42 PM
they are not spaniards

lol

Gota_type_
02-23-2020, 03:27 PM
more med spaniards :

]

Open a different thread if you wish to upload "med" Spaniards. This is my thread and you should not troll it unless you get the idea of this thread (to portrait non-med Spaniards). It is always you muslim-retards the ones that destroy everything. And by the way, a good amount of the people you posted are not Spaniards (and the dark pictures also make you look like a retard because it shows your obvious agenda against reality).

Again, don´t troll this thread and stop going against Spaniards. You are extremely obsessed with us while we don´t care about your "people" or whatever culture you have in Africa.

Gota_type_
02-27-2020, 02:05 PM
Some more Med Spaniards:
Lucía Guerrero y Álvaro Cervantes
https://i.imgur.com/DWeBbAR.jpg

Melani Berges
https://i.imgur.com/sbT1DaH.png
https://i.imgur.com/11eQXVT.jpg

Miriam Vega Manrique
https://i.imgur.com/JkL56No.jpg

Yago Hermida
https://i.imgur.com/SD1SOoA.jpg

Gota_type_
02-29-2020, 11:51 AM
So, people have started to dislike the "Med" Spaniards in this thread? Should I post dark people then?

Nassbean
02-29-2020, 11:53 AM
look at that complexed spaniard putting his hair as his avatar to show that he's blonde haired :rotfl: pathetic Your people are as dark as other meds stop embarassing yourself

mitalit
02-29-2020, 11:53 AM
So, people have started to dislike the "Med" Spaniards in this thread? Should I post dark people then?

if you want Thumbs up yes

Gota_type_
02-29-2020, 12:31 PM
look at that complexed spaniard putting his hair as his avatar to show that he's blonde haired :rotfl: pathetic Your people are as dark as other meds stop embarassing yourself

Get out of Europe and go to fuck a goat, as your ancestors have been doing for milleniums. The only one with complexes is you, the only one in ALL Spain´s threads it is you darkie mulatto.

Nassbean
02-29-2020, 01:07 PM
Get out of Europe and go to fuck a goat, as your ancestors have been doing for milleniums. The only one with complexes is you, the only one in ALL Spain´s threads it is you darkie mulatto.

:devil::devil:

Cristiano viejo
02-29-2020, 06:23 PM

No, please, dont post Moroccan people.

Gota_type_
02-29-2020, 06:26 PM
No, please, dont post Moroccan people.

Hay alguna forma de bloquear al jodido moro o decir que está fastidiando siempre temas relativos a los españoles (a algún moderador quizás)?

Cristiano viejo
02-29-2020, 06:28 PM
Hay alguna forma de bloquear al jodido moro o decir que está fastidiando siempre temas relativos a los españoles (a algún moderador quizás)?

Que yo sepa la única forma es mandarlo a la lista del ignore.
Ningún moderador va a hacer nada al respecto.

Yo prefiero trolearlo. Últimamente amenaza con venir a mi ciudad a acuchillarme :lol:

Gota_type_
02-29-2020, 06:33 PM
Que yo sepa la única forma es mandarlo a la lista del ignore.
Ningún moderador va a hacer nada al respecto.

Yo prefiero trolearlo. Últimamente amenaza con venir a mi ciudad a acuchillarme :lol:

Hostia, ni había visto que existe una lista de ignorados. El moro la estrena, ahora voy a por los gabachos belgas tocapelotas.

Si va a tu ciudad, dímelo y le hacemos ver las bondades de la hostia hispánica. Aunque suelen ser muy cobardes, obviamente es un farol y de plantearse ir algún día bien que se llevará a 20 morapios.

Bye, bye al moro Nassbean.

Cristiano viejo
02-29-2020, 06:41 PM
Hostia, ni había visto que existe una lista de ignorados. El moro la estrena, ahora voy a por los gabachos belgas tocapelotas.

Si va a tu ciudad, dímelo y le hacemos ver las bondades de la hostia hispánica. Aunque suelen ser muy cobardes, obviamente es un farol y de plantearse ir algún día bien que se llevará a 20 morapios.

Bye, bye al moro Nassbean.

Yo tengo a un italiano que se hacía pasar por gallego y a un moro de esos de Oriente Medio en la lista de ignore. El primero por mentiroso patológico, el segundo porque me bombardeaba a mensajes privados diciendo chorradas.

Házselo saber al moro, pa que le joda xD

samario
02-29-2020, 06:42 PM
De qué parte de España es usted, Gota_type_?

Gota_type_
03-01-2020, 01:08 PM
Yo tengo a un italiano que se hacía pasar por gallego y a un moro de esos de Oriente Medio en la lista de ignore. El primero por mentiroso patológico, el segundo porque me bombardeaba a mensajes privados diciendo chorradas.

Házselo saber al moro, pa que le joda xD

Al moro no le he visto citarme ni darme thumbs downs, así que parece que los bloqueos funcionan. Pero vamos, si veo alguna conversación cruzada con otro, seguramente le diga que venga a España a recibir hostia hispánica.

De qué parte de España es usted, Gota_type_?

De una aldea pequeña de La Coruña (noroeste de España).

Nassbean
03-01-2020, 01:12 PM
It seems people here like to talk about me haha and lol "hostia hispanica" I already tasted it she did a great job :thumb001:

Rocinante
03-01-2020, 01:25 PM
Al moro no le he visto citarme ni darme thumbs downs, así que parece que los bloqueos funcionan. Pero vamos, si veo alguna conversación cruzada con otro, seguramente le diga que venga a España a recibir hostia hispánica.

Tío ya sabía yo que eras gallego, en Venezuela conocí a alguien que es igual que tu basado en tu avatar, solo que su familia es toda de la provincia de Orense, nunca conocí coruñeses por allá.

Joder tío entonces tu serías la representación de los gallegos por aquí, bien! :thumb001:

samario
03-02-2020, 03:46 AM

Ah vea pues. Concuerda con lo que se suele decir del noroeste de la península y con las invasiones germánicas, aunque algunos españoles me han dicho que en realidad lo rubio sigue un patrón este-oeste, algo que no sé qué tan cierto sea.

Morena
03-02-2020, 04:06 AM
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww1.pictures.zimbio.com%2Fgi%2FFe sTVal%2B2017%2BDay%2B3%2BYlqhqFPkhRox.jpg&f=1&nofb=1
Actor Pedro Alonso

Gota_type_
03-03-2020, 01:59 PM
Ah vea pues. Concuerda con lo que se suele decir del noroeste de la península y con las invasiones germánicas, aunque algunos españoles me han dicho que en realidad lo rubio sigue un patrón este-oeste, algo que no sé qué tan cierto sea.

En mi zona o bien suevos, o bien peregrinos nórdicos del Camino de Santiago o bien que algunos vikingos realmente se asentaron (aunque no haya documentación) después de sus primeras incursiones:

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vikingos_en_Galicia
https://revistadehistoria.es/los-vikingos-en-galicia/

Y este gallego los tenía bien puestos. Derrotó a Gunderedo de Noruega y se cargó a 400 vikingos:

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonzalo_S%C3%A1nchez_(noble)

Y respecto a lo rubio, no hay ningún lugar de España que realmente tenga más rubios o menos. Los hay en todos lados, hasta en el sur de Cádiz (que está a 10 kms de Marruecos). De hecho, Galicia es conocida tb porque tenemos bastante gente morena, más morena de lo que debería ser porque estamos en el norte, zona "celta", y con el mayor número de toponimia germánica de España.

Gota_type_
03-05-2020, 11:25 AM
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww1.pictures.zimbio.com%2Fgi%2FFe sTVal%2B2017%2BDay%2B3%2BYlqhqFPkhRox.jpg&f=1&nofb=1
Actor Pedro Alonso

Sorry, don´t post nordic looking Spaniards. This thread is only to post Med Spaniards.

Cristiano viejo
03-05-2020, 11:25 PM
My nephew is very Med looking Spaniard (dont quote)

Zuh
03-05-2020, 11:28 PM
He looks like a despigmented Spaniard "features" . Can't pass as typical white american.

Anaximander
03-05-2020, 11:34 PM
[QUOTE=Cristiano viejo;6542208]My nephew is very Med looking Spaniard (dont quote)

Thats because u are atlanteans. U are not Med-Aryan admixture, u have more WHG admixture , and less Aryan admixture than meds

Cristiano viejo
03-05-2020, 11:39 PM
[QUOTE=Cristiano viejo;6542208]My nephew is very Med looking Spaniard (dont quote)

Thats because u are atlanteans. U are not Med-Aryan admixture, u have more WHG admixture , and less Aryan admixture than meds

You should stop to read books about Ulises, Jason and the Argonauts and such.