PDA

View Full Version : Why do east asians and amerindians/latinos have such good skin texture?

Trouble
01-30-2020, 04:56 AM
Its soft and never gets pimples. And has a good hue. Is it due to the lack of hair follicles?

Maguzanci
01-30-2020, 06:22 AM
Not sure about that. My skin texture is pretty bad with keratosis pilaris/chicken skin. I think SSAs have better skin texture tbh.

Synapsid
01-30-2020, 07:06 AM
Its soft and never gets pimples. And has a good hue. Is it due to the lack of hair follicles?

I noticed that Heavily native Mexicans have smoother skin type that lack skin blemish that I see often in Africans or Europeans/MENA. They a lot less hairier as well like Asians. Natives and Asians generally have thicker skin types, that is more resistant to the harsh element. It probably linked to the EDAR 270A mutation that occurred in the North Chinese Plain tens of thousands years ago, probably as mechanism to deal with the Harsh winter condition of Ice East Asia.

Synapsid
01-30-2020, 07:08 AM
Not sure about that. My skin texture is pretty bad with keratosis pilaris/chicken skin. I think SSAs have better skin texture tbh.

For non-Nilotic East Africans, not really. They get spots and rashes at the same rate as Whites.

Trouble
01-30-2020, 07:13 AM
I noticed that Heavily native Mexicans have smoother skin type that lack skin blemish that I see often in Africans or Europeans/MENA. They a lot less hairier as well like Asians. Natives and Asians generally have thicker skin types, that is more resistant to the harsh element. It probably linked to the EDAR 270A mutation that occurred in the North Chinese Plain tens of thousands years ago, probably as mechanism to deal with the Harsh winter condition of Ice East Asia.

Maybe it's also connected to their hair texture which is also very smooth and thick? I wish I had that mutation :/

Synapsid
01-30-2020, 07:26 AM
Maybe it's also connected to their hair texture which is also very smooth and thick? I wish I had that mutation :/

Yes thick hair shaft roots is linked with that mutation hence straighter and voluminous hair, its also linked to Shovel tooth phenotype. Anyways don't South Asians have smoother and thick hair compared to most other caucasiods (esp. compared to Meds who have more more curlier hair)? There is another mutation in ABCC11 gene, that is common in Natives and Asians. Its responsible for the lack of body odour in East Eurasian populations. ABCC11 mutation is also its linked with flaky ear wax, so they don't suffer having ear blockages in extreme cold environments. Its probably another cold adaptation trait like EDAR 370A. Just imagine being confined in tight space in a occupied tent in the middle of Winter, can you imagine the smell that would such as environment. Sometimes I wish i was Asian too.

Trouble
01-30-2020, 07:40 AM
Yes thick hair shaft roots is linked with that mutation hence straighter and voluminous hair, its also linked to Shovel tooth phenotype. Anyways don't South Asians have smoother and thick hair compared to most other caucasiods (esp. compared to Meds who have more more curlier hair)? There is another mutation in ABCC11 gene, that is common in Natives and Asians. Its responsible for the lack of body odour in East Eurasian populations. ABCC11 mutation is also its linked with flaky ear wax, so they don't suffer having ear blockages in extreme cold environments. Its probably another cold adaptation trait like EDAR 370A. Just imagine being confined in tight space in a occupied tent in the middle of Winter, can you imagine the smell that would such as environment. Sometimes I wish i was Asian too.

asians lack body odor...wut lol

Thicker hair yes, idk about smoother. Many of them have a coarse and rough texture but it tends to be either straight or wavy.

Synapsid
01-30-2020, 07:46 AM
asians lack body odor...wut lol

Thicker hair yes, idk about smoother. Many of them have a coarse and rough texture but it tends to be either straight or wavy.

I what I mean is that they don't emit that arm pit odour when they do exercise or strenuous jobs.
https://www.sciencenews.org/blog/gory-details/what-your-earwax-says-about-your-ancestry
https://www.gnxp.com/WordPress/2018/02/03/why-the-chinese-dont-buy-deodorant/

And south Asian do have straighter hair than Meds right? At least that is my impression.

Trouble
01-30-2020, 07:51 AM
I what I mean is that they don't emit that arm pit odour when they do exercise or strenuous jobs.
https://www.sciencenews.org/blog/gory-details/what-your-earwax-says-about-your-ancestry
https://www.gnxp.com/WordPress/2018/02/03/why-the-chinese-dont-buy-deodorant/

And south Asian do have straighter hair than Meds right? At least that is my impression.

Which meds? Than Arabs and Egyptians, yeah. Not more than Persians or southern Euros

Synapsid
01-30-2020, 07:55 AM
Which meds? Than Arabs and Egyptians, yeah. Not more than Persians or southern Euros

I was think about Greeks, Italians and Iberians. Persians are West Asians not Meds, they have high ANE that most meds lack. I think Iranics and South Asians have straighter hair than Euro Meds, at least that is my personal experience.

Kyp
01-30-2020, 07:59 AM
I was think about Greeks, Italians and Iberians. Persians are West Asians not Meds, they have high ANE that most meds lack. I think Iranics and South Asians have straighter hair than Euro Meds, at least that is my personal experience.

You are correct

Synapsid
01-30-2020, 08:05 AM
You are correct

I find it interesting. Why is that? Were the Anatolian Farmers more wavey haired than Iranian_N/Iranian Mesolithic HG like Granj Dareh? Is it due the high ANE in Iranics compared to Meds?

Kyp
01-30-2020, 08:18 AM
I find it interesting. Why is that? Were the Anatolian Farmers more wavey haired than Iranian_N/Iranian Mesolithic HG like Granj Dareh? Is it due the high ANE in Iranics compared to Meds?

I think it's because of ANE in general yes. But I noticed southern Persians can have quite curly hair too. Maybe SSA/arab related?

Synapsid
01-31-2020, 06:32 AM
I think it's because of ANE in general yes. But I noticed southern Persians can have quite curly hair too. Maybe SSA/arab related?

Only Bandaris have low level SSA admixture. Its does not exist in Persians, to a certain degree at least. Its is possible that is Arab related, but Arab admixture is too affect hair texture. I don't think pure Southern Persians have more curlier hair than Meds. its probably local climatic conditions, I even have seem Asian tangle in the heat. Strangely enough the Amazonian Amerindians I have met in my Brazil tour have super straight hair despite living in a very Humid environment.