PDA

View Full Version : Egypt ranks 9th in military strength among 138 states: Global Firepower

wvwvw
02-06-2020, 09:15 AM
https://www.egypttoday.com/siteimages/Larg/71306.jpg

CAIRO – 5 February 2020: The Egyptian army have advanced three places and ranked ninth out of 138 in the annual index of Global Firepower, exceeding many advanced armies including that of Turkey, Iran and Israel.

According to the Power Index of the specialized military ranking website, Egypt holds a rating of 0.1872, Global Firepower reported, as 0.0000 is considered “perfect”. Egypt followed US, Russia, China, India, Japan, South Korea, France and UK in terms of the army’s strength.

Global Firepower considers 50 individual factors to assess the strength of each country’s army, which are all placed under the sectors of manpower, airpower, land forces, naval forces, natural resources, natural resources, logistics, financials and geography.

Egypt is ranked 10 out of 138 in the total strength of airpower, and took the 4th place in terms of tanks, and 6th in terms of armored vehicles and rocket projectors, according to the global index. The total assets of the army’s naval forces brings Egypt to the 7th place.

In 2014, Egypt and France inked a €1 billion arms deal whereas France furnishes four Gowind battleships to the Egyptian Navy. The first corvette was produced in France and delivered in Lorient in September 2017. The other three were to be built in Egypt under a transfer of technology agreement, according to France 24.

One of those was launched in September 2018 as the first ever Egyptian made warship. The ‘Port Said Corvette’ is manufactured by Alexandria Shipyard Company in cooperation with France’s state-owned shipbuilder Naval Group.

In 2015, Egypt signed an agreement to buy French weapons worth €5.2 billion, including 24 Rafale combat jets made by Dassault Aviation, a multi-mission naval frigate, and air-to-air missiles.

In 2016, both countries signed agreements for the purchase of weapons including fighter aircraft, navy vessels and a military satellite communication system worth €1 billion. In the same year, Egypt received two Mistral helicopter carriers as part of this deal.

In 2011, Egypt had ordered two Type-209/1400 submarines from Germany before ordering two others in 2014. The first two arrived in December 2015 and August 2017, respectively. In May, Commander of Naval Forces Ahmed Khaled received the third in the German city of Kiel.

https://www.egypttoday.com/Article/1/81331/Egypt-ranks-9th-in-military-strength-among-138-states-Global

Kamal900
02-06-2020, 09:16 AM
Yeah, but that doesn't help the local Egyptians where half of them are living in poverty.

Bosniensis
02-06-2020, 09:17 AM
Yes but they don't posses high quality tactical balistic missiles that can obliterate entire regions into dust.

For example, if you have 500.000 highly armed soldiers, planes etc.. what's use of them if you can't defend yourself against Long Range Balistic missiles.

Only Russia, USA and China are true military powers, others are nothing.

wvwvw
02-06-2020, 09:21 AM
Yeah, but that doesn't help the local Egyptians where half of them are living in poverty.

So? Palestinians live in even worse poverty. A strong army helps them protect tneir natural resources from the likes of Turkey.

Egypt has become a gas exporting country and currently holds the world record in economic growth.

Well done Egypt!

Kamal900
02-06-2020, 09:26 AM
So? Palestinians live in even worse poverty. A strong army helps them protect tneir natural resources from the likes of Turkey.

Egypt has become a gas exporting country and currently holds the world record in economic growth.

Well done Egypt!

Well, you shouldn't be using the Egyptians for your own political gain really against Turkey and the Turks. Uh, yeah. Gaza is in a state of blockade by Israel, and the importation and exportation of Palestinian goods are restricted by the IDF, so they're not in the same circumstances. If anything really, the UAE for example is more richer and stable than Egypt despite not having the same military capabilities as Egypt. The same can be said about most European countries like Denmark or Czech Republic as well. The US has the largest military budget in the world that puts 9 other countries together, and yet, the country has the worst healthcare system in the developed world. Military strengths and budgets means nothing to the people who are living in poverty.

wvwvw
02-06-2020, 11:15 AM
Well, you shouldn't be using the Egyptians for your own political gain really against Turkey and the Turks. Uh, yeah. Gaza is in a state of blockade by Israel, and the importation and exportation of Palestinian goods are restricted by the IDF, so they're not in the same circumstances. If anything really, the UAE for example is more richer and stable than Egypt despite not having the same military capabilities as Egypt. The same can be said about most European countries like Denmark or Czech Republic as well. The US has the largest military budget in the world that puts 9 other countries together, and yet, the country has the worst healthcare system in the developed world. Military strengths and budgets means nothing to the people who are living in poverty.

No you Palestinians shouldn't be using Greece and Cyprus for your own politican gains. You owe us not the other way round you ungrateful little prick.

Greece and Cyprus is not using Egypt in any way. If anything Cyprus helped Egypt become an energy hub and enhance her value as an energy producer.

By your logic Greece and Cyprus should not form any alliances, but isolate herself and become easy pray for Turkey. Well you shouldn't form any alliances with terrorists and countries where they state in their constitution Israel should be wiped from the map. Long live Israel! Our alliance with Israel is here to stay for a very long time, and I don't give a FUCK about your UNGRATEFUL lot!!

Kamal900
02-06-2020, 11:34 AM
No you Palestinians shouldn't be using Greece and Cyprus for your own politican gains. You owe us not the other way round you ungrateful little prick.

Greece and Cyprus is not using Egypt in any way. If anything Cyprus helped Egypt become an energy hub and enhance her value as an energy producer.

By your logic Greece and Cyprus should not form any alliances, but isolate herself and become easy pray for Turkey. Well you shouldn't form any alliances with terrorists and countries where they state in their constitution Israel should be wiped from the map. Long live Israel! Our alliance with Israel is here to stay for a very long time, and I don't give a FUCK about your UNGRATEFUL lot!!

Ungrateful? What exactly did Greece and Cyprus do for the Palestinians? Well, really, it's the Iranians and their allies that are keeping the terrorists at bay that Israel, US and Saudi Arabia continues to support which was acknowledged by Israel itself recently:
http://www.renegadetribune.com/ex-israeli-army-chief-admits-to-arming-syrian-rebels/

You want to use the Egyptians against the Turks for your people's selfish interests while most of the Egyptians are suffering from poverty and human rights abuses by the government. It's "prey" not "pray". It's none of our business on the affairs between Greeks and Turks and vice versa since we neither hate these two peoples. It's better for you guys to forge an alliance with the Armenians or something than with us. We're not interested. Well, since when Palestinians were "friends" with Greeks? I mean, we never know each other's existence for any long term relationship to happen. Well, Israel and Turkey are also close allies with one another despite what Erdogan likes to say otherwise. You'd be disappointed to know that the Israeli Jews don't give a flying fuck about Christians since they view you're kind as "Jewish heretics" and all that, so don't hold your hopes on them too much.
https://davidduke.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Gentiles-exist-only-to-serve-Jews1.jpg

wvwvw
02-06-2020, 12:01 PM
You want to use the Egyptians against the Turks for your people's selfish interests

Moron, how exactly is Greece using the Egyptians?

The Egyptians, (and North Africans, and Jordanians and Syrians, and most Arabs actually) hate Turkey for reasons that have NOTHING to do with Greece.

Did it escape your dimwitted mind that Turkey has long been supporting the most fundamentalistic, Islamist governments in the Arab world? It dreams of being at the head of some delusional chalifate, and arab countries object to that, because they have recent "Ottoman" memories.

Is it in the interest of Egypt having Islamists on power, and having terrorirts bomb its gas fields and disrupt its economy?

In adittion to that Turkey eyes Egypt's gas and energy resourses, to steal them, it has already violated the Cypriot and Egyptian bordering EEZ.

It is the agression of Turkey and the desire to safeguard their resourses of their people that brought those countries together. And you call that selfist interest, i e the defending of national sovereighty? You are tragic and pathetic.

Greece is not using Egypt in any way, both countries have historical ties since forever. We have never been on bad terms with Egypt.

Kamal900
02-06-2020, 12:08 PM
Moron, how exactly is Greece using the Egyptians?

The Egyptians, (and North Africans, and Jordanians and Syrians, and most Arabs actually) hate Turkey for reasons that have NOTHING to do with Greece.

Did it escape your dimwitted mind that Turkey has long been supporting the most fundamentalistic, Islamist governments in the Arab world? It dreams of being at the head of some delusional chalifate, and arab countries object to that, because they have recent "Ottoman" memories.

Is it in the interest of Egypt having Islamists on power, and having terrorirts bomb its gas fields and disrupt its economy?

In adittion to that Turkey eyes Egypt's gas and energy resourses, to steal them, it has already violated the Cypriot and Egyptian bordering EEZ.

It is the agression of Turkey and the desire to safeguard their resourses of their people that brought those countries together. And you call that selfist interest, i e the defending of national sovereighty? You are tragic and pathetic.

Greece is not using Egypt in any way, both countries have historical ties since forever. We have never been on bad terms with Egypt.

Irrelevant. Egypt and the rest of the Arab world can go against these things without anyone's approval from the western world like the US, Israel and Europe that helped these Islamist groups to get into power in the first place by bombing many countries in the middle east of Israel's behalf. Israel prospers in chaos and division in the region as I have showed you that even the ex-Israeli army chief admitted that the IDF were supporting ISIS and other rebel groups in Syria and Iraq. And besides all that, these Arab countries that you speak of are under the direct proxy control of the US. The local Arab peoples in general have nothing against the Turks who are also are against Erdogan and his party btw. Ask any Turkish member here of their opinion on Erdogan. I don't hate Turks in the slightest.

lameduck
02-06-2020, 12:16 PM

agree, I want Pakistan to just maintain minimal deterrence to make any miadventure from india costly . Pakistan cant compete with india in a conventional sustained war it is a simple reality so its useless to dump you devlopment budget in militarization , maintain a got arsenal of small tactical nukes and focus on nation building after 50-100 years I will like Pakistan to enter in these lists like South Korea in a genuine way , when standard of living of masses is improved and society in contributing positively to global arts and sciences.

wvwvw
02-06-2020, 12:19 PM
Irrelevant. Egypt and the rest of the Arab world can go against these things without anyone's approval from the western world like the US, Israel and Europe that helped these Islamist groups to get into power in the first place by bombing many countries in the middle east of Israel's behalf. Israel prospers in chaos and division in the region as I have showed you that even the ex-Israeli army chief admitted that the IDF were supporting ISIS and other rebel groups in Syria and Iraq. And besides all that, these Arab countries that you speak of are under the direct proxy control of the US. The local Arab peoples in general have nothing against the Turks who are also are against Erdogan and his party btw. Ask any Turkish member here of their opinion on Erdogan. I don't hate Turks in the slightest.

Better a proxy of the US than a proxy of the Khalifate and Muslim Brotherhood.

Egypt benefits from doing business with Israel. So does Israel.

Egypt benefits from doing business with American Exxon mobil. It benefits from US aid, so does the U.S

It does not benefit in any way with doing business with Al Qaida or other Islamist organization. It sinks Egypt further in darkness.

Stop lecturing others about "using" others and having ulterior motives. You are full of ulterior motives. And while we are at it stop using women you misogynic fuck. Stop using me and other posters for your complexes. And don't dare tell me "fuck off" from middle east affairs, I"ll do it when you fuck off from this *European* cultural forum.

Kamal900
02-06-2020, 12:19 PM
agree, I want Pakistan to just maintain minimal deterrence to make any miadventure from india costly . Pakistan cant compete with india in a conventional sustained war it is a simple reality so its useless to dump you devlopment budget in militarization , maintain a got arsenal of small tactical nukes and focus on nation building after 50-100 years I will like Pakistan to enter in these lists like South Korea in a genuine way , when standard of living of masses is improved and society in contributing positively to global arts and sciences.

Exactly. A good government should look after the people first before anything else. That money could have been used to build the country's infrastructures and institution for the local people to benefit. Egypt is NOT one of these countries that is looking after the average Egyptian but rather spending much of it's funding in building it's military just to please the corrupt generals and politicians to fill in their pockets with money while the average Egyptian is barely surviving.

Kamal900
02-06-2020, 12:22 PM
Better a proxy of the US than a proxy of the Khalifate and Muslim Brotherhood.

Egypt benefits from doing business with Israel. So does Israel.

Egypt benefits from doing business with American Exxon mobil. It benefits from US aid, so does the U.S

It does not benefit in any way with doing business with Al Qaida or other Islamist organization. It sinks Egypt further in darkness.

Stop lecturing others about "using" others and having ulterior motives. You are full of ulterior motives. And while we are at it stop using women you misogynic fuck. Stop using me and other posters for your complexes. And don't dare tell me "fuck off" from middle east affairs, I"ll do it when you fuck off from this *European* cultural forum.

Using women? When did I ever used women here? I guess you haven't seen my previous posts from last years on my views on women. 7abibty, these Islamist groups are supported by the US, Israel and it's puppet regimes in the gulf, rofl. I won't leave this forum since it belongs to Loki, not you. Yeah, these corrupt Egyptian politicians that are benefiting from Israel, not the local Egyptian populace, but then again, you don't give a shit about them but rather you want to use the country against the Turks for your own people's benefit. Just lol. This is your war with the Turks, not ours. Freedom and sovereignty can never be substituted with money for any freedom-loving peoples of the world.

wvwvw
02-06-2020, 01:46 PM
Using women? When did I ever used women here? I guess you haven't seen my previous posts from last years on my views on women. 7abibty, these Islamist groups are supported by the US, Israel and it's puppet regimes in the gulf, rofl. I won't leave this forum since it belongs to Loki, not you. Yeah, these corrupt Egyptian politicians that are benefiting from Israel, not the local Egyptian populace, but then again, you don't give a shit about them but rather you want to use the country against the Turks for your own people's benefit. Just lol. This is your war with the Turks, not ours. Freedom and sovereignty can never be substituted with money for any freedom-loving peoples of the world.

Shut up and stop using the UN for your selfish interests. Stop ass licking the Turks to support your your selfish goals when you know fully well they have invaded Cyprus and done worse things than Israelis have done to Palestinians (see Greek genocide). Or are Palestinians the only selfless souls in the Universe?

Kamal900
02-06-2020, 02:24 PM
Shut up and stop using the UN for your selfish interests. Stop ass licking the Turks to support your your selfish goals when you know fully well they have invaded Cyprus and done worse things than Israelis have done to Palestinians (see Greek genocide). Or are Palestinians the only selfless souls in the Universe?

ad-hominem attacks and accusations like this would only get you so far...seriously. Ah, really? I guess it doesn't matter for us to get our basic human rights and liberties, but you do have a problem if Greeks were suffering in the same circumstances like us, eh? And btw, don't get too..well, cocky with the Israelis, they're close friends with Turkey behind the scenes despite what you think otherwise. If Greece and Cyprus are ready to join axis of resistance in the middle east against the Zionist west and their puppet monarchies in Arabia and beyond then we'll talk, okay?

Kamal900
02-06-2020, 02:30 PM

And btw, I don't "love" Turks. I'm pretty neutral with them, but say if there was an upcoming war between say Turkey and Armenian I would sure as hell would side with the Armenians.

wvwvw
02-06-2020, 02:31 PM
Yeah, these corrupt Egyptian politicians that are benefiting from Israel, not the local Egyptian populace, but then again, you don't give a shit about them but rather you want to use the country against the Turks for your own people's benefit.

Idiot, you haven't explained how Greece is using Egypt. Egypt has never helped Greece. Do I need to remind you that Greeks had to fought against the Egyptians in their war of Independence? Greeks never attacked Egyptians. Egyptians were fighting on behalf of the Ottomans. Never in its recent history Egypt has ever helped Greece.

Egypt is antagonizing Turkey for influence in the middle east. I'd rather see a strong Egypt than an arrogant rogue Turkey that has no respect whatsoever for Internatiional law and signed treaties. Egyptians appreciate my preference, they are "using" me if we use your logic.

Egyptians verbally reiterating the importance of adhering to the law of the sea, indirectly helps Greece too but they do so because Egyptians are affected too by Turkey's lawlessness, and feel threatened by Turkey.

I don't have to give a shit about the Egyptian, Israeli, Italian or German people, I don't, and neither do they give a shit about me. But nations form alliances for mutual benefit. It is natural to have good feelings for the govs of friendly dispositioned countries and wish their well.-being. As long as they play by the rules and respect my rights and my sovereightny, I will have no issue with them and wish them well. When they don't I won't. I don't have to care about them you dickhead.

Kamal900
02-06-2020, 02:38 PM
Idiot, you haven't explained how Greece is using Egypt. Egypt has never helped Greece. Do I need to remind you that Greeks had to fought against the Egyptians in their war of Independence? Egyptians were fighting on behalf of the Ottomans. Never in its recent history Egypt has ever helped Greece.

Egypt is antagonizing Turkey for influence in the middle east. I'd rather see a strong Egypt than an arrogant rogue Turkey that has no respect whatsoever for Internatiional law and signed treaties. Egyptians appreciate my preference, they are "using" me if we use your logic.

Egyptians verbally reiterating the importance of adhering to the law of the sea, indirectly helps Greece too but they do so because Egyptians are affected too by Turkey's lawlessness, and feel threatened by Turkey.

I don't have to give a shit about the Egyptian, Israeli, Italian or German people, I don't, and neither do they give a shit about me. But nations form alliances for mutual benefit. It is natural to have good feelings for the govs of friendly dispositioned countries and wish their well.-being. As long as they play by the rules and respect my rights and my sovereightny, I will have no issue with them and wish them well. When they don't I won't. I don't have to care about them you dickhead.

Well, at least you're honest about your feelings towards them and all, so..yeah. Well, that's besides the point that governments don't care much about it's native peoples these days.

Westbrook
02-06-2020, 02:42 PM
Idk about all that. When are those missiles ever actually used?

The ability to put your military anywhere in the world quickly is true power.
Yes but they don't posses high quality tactical balistic missiles that can obliterate entire regions into dust.

For example, if you have 500.000 highly armed soldiers, planes etc.. what's use of them if you can't defend yourself against Long Range Balistic missiles.

Ülev
02-06-2020, 02:48 PM

https://youtu.be/V88sUJKgOsk

https://youtu.be/dKG9HGPjMrg

wvwvw
02-06-2020, 02:54 PM
Idk about all that. When are those missiles ever actually used?

The ability to put your military anywhere in the world quickly is true power.

Sour grapes said the Bosnian fox ;)

Bosnia ranks 134th in military power among 138 countries :D

Egypt's military ranking is no small thing:

"Global Firepower considers 50 individual factors to assess the strength of each country’s army, which are all placed under the sectors of manpower, airpower, land forces, naval forces, natural resources, natural resources, logistics, financials and geography."

Yes I don't particularly give a shit about Egyptians, but it's always nice to see a friendly country progress militarily, economically, socially etc.

Egyptian
06-19-2020, 11:48 AM

https://sdarabia.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/19243340_1201950499917417_6129150148120697894_o-678x381.jpg

Egyptian
06-19-2020, 11:49 AM
Next step to join the nuclear club.

Teutone
06-19-2020, 11:58 AM
Sour grapes said the Bosnian fox ;)

Bosnia ranks 134th in military power among 138 countries :D

Egypt's military ranking is no small thing:

"Global Firepower considers 50 individual factors to assess the strength of each country’s army, which are all placed under the sectors of manpower, airpower, land forces, naval forces, natural resources, natural resources, logistics, financials and geography."

Yes I don't particularly give a shit about Egyptians, but it's always nice to see a friendly country progress militarily, economically, socially etc.

Yea nice to see a country on the constant brink to Islamism having a powerful army, totally not concerning.

They should invest the money to protect our coptic brothers.

If the muslim egyptians live in poverty doesnt concerns me.

Egyptian
06-19-2020, 12:03 PM
Yea nice to see a country on the constant brink to Islamism having a powerful army, totally not concerning.

They should invest the money to protect our coptic brothers.

If the muslim egyptians live in poverty doesnt concerns me.
:p
Images Show Progress on Egypt's El Dabaa Nuclear plant
https://www.israeldefense.co.il/sites/default/files/styles/full_article_image/public/_Uploads/dbsArticles/D4dMSkdWAAIjWpl.jpg?itok=M5t8Ozkc

Teutone
06-19-2020, 12:07 PM
:p
Images Show Progress on Egypt's El Dabaa Nuclear plant
https://www.israeldefense.co.il/sites/default/files/styles/full_article_image/public/_Uploads/dbsArticles/D4dMSkdWAAIjWpl.jpg?itok=M5t8Ozkc

If you think so pal

Egyptian
06-19-2020, 12:10 PM
If you think so pal

Christians have to live among us, they aren't harmed and they are treated equally in education, health, jobs etc even in the army.

if you don't like that then you can host them in your country.

Teutone
06-19-2020, 12:12 PM
https://youtu.be/kT7mScXcaF8

Teutone
06-19-2020, 12:13 PM
Christians have to live among us, they aren't harmed and they are treated equally in education, health, jobs etc even in the army.

if you don't like that then you can host them in your country.

Coptics are natives in Egypt unlike you.

Egyptian
06-19-2020, 12:14 PM
Coptics are natives in Egypt unlike you.

Loool even the word coptic is not native to Egypt it's driven from greek language.

Real word of Egypt is Misiryam, the jews use Misiryam or misir and since thousands of years before there is greece and even your own people.

Teutone
06-19-2020, 12:15 PM
Loool even the word coptic is not native to Egypt it's driven from greek language.

Real word of Egypt is Misiryam, the jews use Misiryam or misir and since thousands of years before there is greece and even your own people.

The closest population to ancient egyptian dna results are tada COPTICS

Science bitch

Egyptian
06-19-2020, 12:16 PM
https://cdn.al-ain.com/images/2020/2/04/60-204402-country-military-strength-detail-2.jpeg

https://elbashayer.com/elbashayer/uploads/2020/01/elbashayer.com-2020-01-12_13-49-13_649522.jpg

https://www.elbyan.com/wp-content/uploads/2020_1_12_16_6_55_461.jpg

Egyptian
06-19-2020, 12:16 PM

Science bitch

Hahaha! bitch please, take your science and put it up ur ass.

Teutone
06-19-2020, 12:17 PM
Hahaha! bitch please, take your science and put it up ur ass.

Thats a real Egyptian/Muslim attitude.

Egyptian
06-19-2020, 12:18 PM
Thats a real Egyptian/Muslim attitude.

Die with your hatred, Egypt moves on and you whine on internet.

Autrigón
06-19-2020, 12:20 PM
https://cdn.al-ain.com/images/2020/2/04/60-204402-country-military-strength-detail-2.jpeg

https://elbashayer.com/elbashayer/uploads/2020/01/elbashayer.com-2020-01-12_13-49-13_649522.jpg

https://www.elbyan.com/wp-content/uploads/2020_1_12_16_6_55_461.jpgCool, now you will have to use it or they will rust.

Kamal900
06-19-2020, 12:24 PM

Science bitch

Not really.
https://i.ibb.co/vwckFBr/2020-03-29-18-20-37-vahaduo-github-io-6c2c76b5ca98.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/xgSZNJw/2020-05-06-16-34-20-g25vahaduo-genetics-ovh-04171ab1807f.png
https://i.ibb.co/64Lj01q/2020-05-06-16-34-00-g25vahaduo-genetics-ovh-403cb2687a95.png

Egyptians derive most of their ancestry from their ancient ancestors, and Copts are genetically very closer to the Muslim counterparts and their Southern Levantine neighbors. Oblvion's father's Y-DNA is J1-P58, and the sub-clade within is from the Arabian peninsula, and she's Coptic.

Egyptian
06-19-2020, 12:30 PM
Cool, now you will have to use it or they will rust.

Soon.

Teutone
06-19-2020, 12:33 PM
Not really.
https://i.ibb.co/xgSZNJw/2020-05-06-16-34-20-g25vahaduo-genetics-ovh-04171ab1807f.png
https://i.ibb.co/64Lj01q/2020-05-06-16-34-00-g25vahaduo-genetics-ovh-403cb2687a95.png

Egyptians derive most of their ancestry from their ancient ancestors, and Copts are genetically very closer to the Muslim counterparts and their Southern Levantine neighbors. Oblvion's father's Y-DNA is J1-P58, and the sub-clade within is from the Arabian peninsula, and she's Coptic.

This one person not a study with multiple samples.

Heres a study:

"A 2015 study by Dobon et al. identified an ancestral autosomal component of West Eurasian origin that is common to many modern Afroasiatic-speaking populations in Northeast Africa. Known as the Coptic component, it peaks among Egyptian Copts who settled in Sudan over the past two centuries. Copts also formed a separated group in PCA, a close outlier to other Egyptians, Afroasiatic-speaking Northeast Africans and Middle East populations. The Coptic component evolved out of a main Northeast African and Middle Eastern ancestral component that is shared by other Egyptians and also found at high frequencies among other Afroasiatic-speaking populations in Northeast Africa (~70%). The scientists suggest that this points to a common origin for the general population of Egypt. They also associate the Coptic component with Ancient Egyptian ancestry, without the later Arabic influence that is present among other Egyptians, especially people of the Sinai."

Egyptian
06-19-2020, 12:36 PM
Not really.

No need to explain, his agree or disagree won't matter.
Fact is Egypt is islamic country and christians live among us and that's it.

Kamal900
06-19-2020, 12:39 PM
This one person not a study with multiple samples.

Heres a study:

"A 2015 study by Dobon et al. identified an ancestral autosomal component of West Eurasian origin that is common to many modern Afroasiatic-speaking populations in Northeast Africa. Known as the Coptic component, it peaks among Egyptian Copts who settled in Sudan over the past two centuries. Copts also formed a separated group in PCA, a close outlier to other Egyptians, Afroasiatic-speaking Northeast Africans and Middle East populations. The Coptic component evolved out of a main Northeast African and Middle Eastern ancestral component that is shared by other Egyptians and also found at high frequencies among other Afroasiatic-speaking populations in Northeast Africa (~70%). The scientists suggest that this points to a common origin for the general population of Egypt. They also associate the Coptic component with Ancient Egyptian ancestry, without the later Arabic influence that is present among other Egyptians, especially people of the Sinai."

No. The Egyptian sample here is made up of several Egyptian Muslim individuals and compiled together as one coordinates for the average Egyptian Muslims. Um, these are based on modern day samples, not the samples from the ancient Egyptians themselves which we got them from the later 2017 study which davidiski converted the raw data into G25 coordinates to get an idea on how Egyptians modern day Egyptians are, and they're indeed predominately so. Sadly, we don't have the Coptic G25 coordinates since the Copts that got their G10 coordinates didn't asked davidiski to get their G25 for free, but I have seen some of their G10 results from Anthrogenica, and they're a bit more oriented to Palestinians than say to Egyptian Muslims due on the fact that they have less SSA admixture, but that's about it. They alongside with the Nubians do have some Arabian admixture, but not as significant as their Muslim counterpart which is around 15% on average.

Kamal900
06-19-2020, 12:41 PM
No need to explain, his agree or disagree won't matter.
Fact is Egypt is islamic country and christians live among us and that's it.

Well, I'm just confused on why he even cares about Copts when he stated that he doesn't care about non-Europeans in general regardless of their religion or race. I think he's just trying to get your reaction and so on because he doesn't like you.

Teutone
06-19-2020, 12:41 PM
Um, these are based on modern day samples, not the samples from the ancient Egyptians themselves which we got them from the later 2017 study which davidiski converted the raw data into G25 coordinates to get an idea on how Egyptians modern day Egyptians are, and they're indeed predominately so. Sadly, we don't have the Coptic G25 coordinates since the Copts that got their G10 coordinates didn't asked davidiski to get their G25 for free, but I have seen some of their G10 results from Anthrogenica, and they're a bit more oriented to Palestinians than say to Egyptian Muslims due on the fact that they have less SSA admixture, but that's about it. They alongside with the Nubians do have some Arabian admixture, but not as significant as their Muslim counterpart which is around 15% on average.

All the davidski work is not scientific as most users here base their claims on very few or even one single sample.

Egyptian
06-19-2020, 12:44 PM
Well, I'm just confused on why he even cares about Copts when he stated that he doesn't care about non-Europeans in general regardless of their religion or race. I think he's just trying to get your reaction and so on because he doesn't like you.

Where is he from?

Teutone
06-19-2020, 12:46 PM

They are christians, I also supported South Sudan independence.

Just because I want to keep white places white, I wont stop opposing Islam.

Kamal900
06-19-2020, 12:46 PM
All the davidski work is not scientific as most users here base their claims on very few or even one single sample.

No. Davidiski simply took all of the raw data ancient Egyptian samples from the 2017 study on them and converted them to G25 as individual averaged samples together from different Egyptian time periods. The Egyptian Muslim sample here are made of many several Egyptian Muslims compiled into one as the average mean. The same's true for others, though some have lesser individuals than others, but when it comes to ancient and modern Egyptians it's pretty good in their sample sizes.

Kamal900
06-19-2020, 12:54 PM
They are christians, I also supported South Sudan independence.

Just because I want to keep white places white, I wont stop opposing Islam.

Yeah, but calling Copts as your brothers does insinuate the idea that you care about them because of their religion which I thought that you only cared about Europeans and so on. I mean, it's fine for western countries in preserving their demographics and so on, and even caring about Christians as a whole. Just I was a bit confused on the whole thing, that's all.

Teutone
06-19-2020, 12:55 PM
Yeah, but calling Copts as your brothers does insinuate the idea that you care about them because of their religion which I thought that you only cared about Europeans and so on. I mean, it's fine for western countries in preserving their demographics and so on, and even caring about Christians as a whole. Just I was a bit confused on the whole thing, that's all.

I do care about them and their religion.

Kamal900
06-19-2020, 12:56 PM
I do care about them and their religion.

Alright. Just needed clarification on that, it's all.

Faklon
06-19-2020, 01:16 PM
The persecution of Copts in Egypt is well-known. Many Egyptian Christians have migrated here because of muslim privilige and the destruction of their churches.

Coptic Lives Matter

Kamal900
06-19-2020, 01:18 PM
The persecution of Copts in Egypt is well-known. Many Egyptian Christians have migrated here because of muslim privilige and the destruction of their churches.

Coptic Lives Matter

I agree, yeah.

Kamal900
06-19-2020, 01:36 PM
Anyway, um, we have a significant Coptic community here and they're doing just fine:
https://amp.thenational.ae/image/policy:1.354871:1499516283/image/jpeg.jpg?f=16x9&w=1200&$p$f$w=dfa40e8
https://amp.thenational.ae/image/policy:1.84865:1498938866/image/jpeg.jpg?f=16x9&w=1200&$p$f$w=dfa40e8
https://cdn.eseoulpost.com/news/photo/201305/762_671_5059.jpg
https://www.thenational.ae/image/policy:1.113828:1499266859/image/jpeg.jpg?f=16x9&w=1200&$p$f$w=dfa40e8

Bless my Egyptian cousins through the hardships they're facing from the Islamist groups of Egypt. Anyway, back to the topic at hand. I do appreciate that Sisi is actually protecting the Christians of Egypt and so on, and fighting against the terrorists in the country, so he's more better than say the half assed and useless dictators in the middle east.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaFcS_Xz--0

Teutone
06-19-2020, 01:40 PM
Anyway, um, we have a significant Coptic community here and they're doing just fine:
https://amp.thenational.ae/image/policy:1.354871:1499516283/image/jpeg.jpg?f=16x9&w=1200&$p$f$w=dfa40e8
https://amp.thenational.ae/image/policy:1.84865:1498938866/image/jpeg.jpg?f=16x9&w=1200&$p$f$w=dfa40e8
https://cdn.eseoulpost.com/news/photo/201305/762_671_5059.jpg
https://www.thenational.ae/image/policy:1.113828:1499266859/image/jpeg.jpg?f=16x9&w=1200&$p$f$w=dfa40e8

Bless my Egyptian cousins through the hardships they're facing from the Islamist groups of Egypt. Anyway, back to the topic at hand. I do appreciate that Sisi is actually protecting the Christians of Egypt and so on, and fighting against the terrorists in the country, so he's more better than say the half assed and useless dictators in the middle east.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaFcS_Xz--0

Every place in the middle east would be better off and waaaaaay more sympathetic without islam. I just say it to you straight up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvFWOOk7o3U

Kamal900
06-19-2020, 01:44 PM
Every place in the middle east would be better off and waaaaaay more sympathetic without islam. I just say it to you straight up.

I fully agree.

Adamm
06-19-2020, 01:46 PM
Egypt needs to back off from Libya and stop their stupid imperialism, I'm sorry but I favor the Turks over the Egyptians in this one.

PaleoEuropean
06-19-2020, 01:46 PM
Egypts military benefited directly from the same deal that Jordan and Israel got, that's why those three are the strongest armies today in the region. I would say Jordan is a way more professional and competent military though. The modern Egyptian army has had a lot of issues.

Egyptian
06-19-2020, 02:03 PM
Egypt needs to back off from Libya and stop their stupid imperialism, I'm sorry but I favor the Turks over the Egyptians in this one.

Trust me, most of Egyptians wanna ally with Turks not Europeans.

Egyptian
06-19-2020, 02:05 PM
Egypts military benefited directly from the same deal that Jordan and Israel got, that's why those three are the strongest armies today in the region. I would say Jordan is a way more professional and competent military though. The modern Egyptian army has had a lot of issues.

These are false info.
Egypt army consist of 3 armies .. we operate a lot of equipment from different countries including china, usa, russia,n.korea,south.korea, france etc.

how can we benefit from 1.3 billion dollar?

and what issues we suffer from?

Teutone
06-19-2020, 02:07 PM

Why tho?

Al Sisi seems way more predictable and secular than Erdogan.

I want to note that I dont mind Al-Sisi at all.

PaleoEuropean
06-19-2020, 02:08 PM
These are false info.
Egypt army consist of 3 armies .. we operate a lot of equipment from different countries including china, usa, russia,n.korea,south.korea, france etc.

how can we benefit from 1.3 billion dollar?

and what issues we suffer from?

Jordan and Egypt produce vehicles and equipment under license, we gave Egypt the ability to build M1 Abrams

Kamal900
06-19-2020, 02:09 PM
Why tho?

Me neither, esp today.

Egyptian
06-19-2020, 02:12 PM
Jordan and Egypt produce vehicles and equipment under license, we gave Egypt the ability to build M1 Abrams

Correct, but we also produce Russian T-90 MS tank and we produce under license french corvette Gowind and South african st-100 and 500 etc.

it's not only U.S who gave us tech and you said (The modern Egyptian army has had a lot of issues.) which issues you mean?

Faklon
06-19-2020, 02:15 PM
Coptic migrants speaking about Islamic violence and propaganda in 2006

https://www.kathimerini.gr/248651/article/epikairothta/ellada/oi-koptes-ths-a8hnas-poreyontai-gia-mh-via

Google translate

"No blood in the temples", "All equal before the law", "Stop slaughtering the cutters" are some of the slogans that will be heard this afternoon, after 4 p.m. in the center of Athens. The Copts, Egypt's Orthodox Christians, will protest from Kanigos Square to the Egyptian embassy, ​​expressing their indignation at the attacks on three Christian temples in Alexandria last Friday. Last Friday before Holy Week, when families gather en masse in the churches for the morning service. The 24 letters of the Greek alphabet and nine hieroglyphs constitute the cutting alphabet. As the fathers of the parish in Athens, Father Athanasios and Father Markos explain to "K", "because hieroglyphics were incomprehensible to the common people, our ancient ancestors chose the Greek characters to make the hieroglyphic" language of the people "and to save. There is a cultural and linguistic marriage between us. The issue that arose in the 5th c. (s.s. at the Ecumenical Council of Chalcedon) we are watching it with a serious theological dialogue. At some point the union will take place and we will drink from the same glass ".

The word "cutter" is an Arabic corruption of the word "Egyptian." The cutters are the old, "native" Egyptians. Today, of Egypt's 70 million, cutters number about 15 million. In Greece, an estimated 10,000 Egyptian and Greek Egyptians live.

For seven centuries, until the arrival of the Arabs and the invasion of Islam, Egypt was a Christian state. The cutting tongue has suffered a lot since then. Even the tongues of the people were cut off so that it would not be spoken ... Today the cutters are spoken only in the church. And every Greek can sing in the cutting church, since the alphabet is Greek, like most words.

A unique "living" remnant of the Hellenistic tradition, the Coptic civilization has been threatened with extinction on a daily basis for centuries. Commenting on the latest events, Father Athanasios said: "We love our country very much, that's why we are afraid for its future. Our self-consciousness is growing. Our education is growing. We are no longer in the days of the Arab invasion. They bombard us every day with messages, not of good Islamic tradition, but of bad Islamic propaganda. They are stalking us. They burn our churches. The Egyptian Muslim is a good man. He is educated. These come from elsewhere. It's dirty oil money.

We call on the educated Greek intellectual, the humanitarian organizations, to think that the whole people are being oppressed. We do not want a state. But not to live as fourth-class citizens in our own country. We have reached out to the illiterate of Darfur, Chad, Sudan to keep the world busy. Well, not like that! Leave the religious. These are what theologians will find. But an entire culture is lost. "

Teutone
06-19-2020, 02:16 PM
Me neither, esp today.

He seems like a self responsible guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAPfHeqKtC4

I guess you dont like his stance on Israel, but tbh you cant win a war with Israel and gain nothign from a cold war with it.

Faklon
06-19-2020, 02:17 PM
Trust me, most of Egyptians wanna ally with Turks not Europeans.

Bosniensis too, we call this type the Ottoman rayah/cuck.

Adamm
06-19-2020, 02:22 PM
Why tho?

I'd rather keep politics private, but let me just say that if Hafter gets to power he will slaughter the Berbers of Libya and suppress the rights of Berber language and culture. Hafter also killed many Moroccans (Libya had a big Moroccan diaspora), the Wifaq government is much more democratic than the Hafter lunatics. Sisi is a dictator authoritarian supported by wahabist Saudi Arabia and UAE, there is nothing good about Sisi and his interference in Libya, Libya is for the Libyans and and it's official recognized government (Wifaq). Saudi Arabia is playing a dirty game together with Egypt and France in Libya, Libya is main concern for all Maghreb countries and all maghreb countries support Wifaq and stable Libya. We don't need another lunatic authoritarian Russian puppet in North Africa.

Synapsid
06-19-2020, 02:22 PM

I see these type of psychopaths blocking major paths in Birmingham city-centre every-time I visit Birmingham, blasting large nasheed songs and Quranic recitation. Apparently they represent a salafist organisation from Germany. Some of their poster says 'LIES' in gold.

Kamal900
06-19-2020, 02:30 PM

I guess you dont like his stance on Israel, but tbh you cant win a war with Israel and gain nothign from a cold war with it.

Not at all, and I do agree with him in the video as well. In fact, he's being neutral on the whole thing and wouldn't side with one side over the other which is a much more realistic foreign policy than say how the US is dealing it's foreign policies in the middle east. I mean, Al-Sisi for example is the most neutral leader in the middle east than say..MbS(Mohammed bin Salman) and so on. Again, there are great issues in Egypt and so on, but of all the recent presidents of Egypt over the decades, al-Sisi is the most component one in Egypt right now. I mean, his statements is very rational, esp in today's context where Europe is opening it's doors to the 3rd world where the immigrants from it are going there and causing all the chaos and crimes there. I mean, if any western white politician said these things then the whole world would label him as a Nazi or something. Let's be real here, it's much easier for someone like the Dalai Llama, him or myself here in defending the west than westerners themselves.

Egyptian
06-19-2020, 02:30 PM
Bosniensis too, we call this type the Ottoman rayah/cuck.

Not cucks at all, Egyptians and Turks share same religion and probably similar culture.

what do we share with greeks or europeans? nothing at all

so an Egyptian-Turk alliance makes sense more than Egyptian-Euro alliance.

Egyptian
06-19-2020, 02:32 PM

Correct, That's why he is building a major army and sooner a nuclear Egypt.

Teutone
06-19-2020, 02:32 PM
Not cucks at all, Egyptians and Turks share same religion and probably similar culture.

Ummah?

Teutone
06-19-2020, 02:33 PM
Correct, That's why he is building a major army and sooner a nuclear Egypt.

But hes not an islamist and believes in the ummah stuff you and the typical egyptian muslim is believing in.

Egyptian
06-19-2020, 02:34 PM
Coptic migrants speaking about Islamic violence and propaganda in 2006

https://www.kathimerini.gr/248651/article/epikairothta/ellada/oi-koptes-ths-a8hnas-poreyontai-gia-mh-via

Google translate

Keep them in Greece if you defend them this much or at least keep them in Greece as (Jaziyah) for Egypt for defending greek EEZ in Mediterranean.
we're already 100 million.

Teutone
06-19-2020, 02:42 PM
Keep them in Greece if you defend them this much or at least keep them in Greece as (Jaziyah) for Egypt for defending greek EEZ in Mediterranean.
we're already 100 million.

U fantasize over Sharia?

Egyptian
06-19-2020, 02:45 PM
Ummah?

Yes, Islamic Ummah same as christian alliance.

Egyptian
06-19-2020, 02:46 PM
But hes not an islamist and believes in the ummah stuff you and the typical egyptian muslim is believing in.

Sisi is not salafist, he is way worse, he is a sufi .. he believes in Ummah a lot more than saudi salafist.

Egyptian
06-19-2020, 02:47 PM
U fantasize over Sharia?

Yes, Sharia will stop Middle East turning to cucks like Europe and their acceptance of gays,lesbians and pedophiles.

Teutone
06-19-2020, 02:47 PM
Yes, Sharia will stop Middle East turning to cucks like Europe and their acceptance of gays,lesbians and pedophiles.

Mashallah

Kamal900
06-19-2020, 02:49 PM

Um, Turks don't feel the same way about your kind, so it's not mutual at all. Greeks had been in Egypt since..well at least from the period of Ramses the Great where archaeologists had found inscriptions talking about the ancient Mycenaean Greek mercenaries against the several sea peoples that were invading the Levant and Egypt like the Philistines for example which we have their genetic results which they're divided into two clusters; one is predominately Canaanite and cluster very closely with Samaritans and Palestinians while the other cluster very closely with western Jewish peoples since they're around 40 to 60% Aegean while the rest is Levantine.

Egyptian
06-19-2020, 02:51 PM
Um, Turks don't feel the same way about your kind, so it's not mutual at all. Greeks had been in Egypt since..well at least from the period of Ramses the Great where archaeologists had found inscriptions talking about the ancient Mycenaean Greek mercenaries against the several sea peoples that were invading the Levant and Egypt like the Philistines for example which we have their genetic results which they're divided into two clusters; one is predominately Canaanite and cluster very closely with Samaritans and Palestinians while the other cluster very closely with western Jewish peoples since they're around 40 to 60% Aegean while the rest is Levantine.

My kind? don't worry about my kind .. we know very well how to get shit happens since thousands of years.

and again, Egyptians and Turks is a better thing than Egyptian Euro.

Egyptian
06-19-2020, 02:51 PM
Mashallah

:thumb001:

Egyptian
06-19-2020, 02:59 PM
Egyptian Mistral aircraft carrier ( we own 2 )

https://www.elbalad.news/upload/photo/news/434/6/600x338o/222.jpg

https://img.youm7.com/images/NewsPics/gallery/pics/6201611853355%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%81%D9%88%D8%AC%D8%B1% D8%A7%D9%81-%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B7%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%84.jpg

Teutone
06-19-2020, 03:13 PM
Thanks for supporting the dirty crusaders by supoorting our arms industry with billions of dollars!

Egyptian
06-19-2020, 03:15 PM
Thanks for supporting the dirty crusaders by supoorting our arms industry with billions of dollars!

It's not even cash money, it's loans guranteed by french and european banks.

we don't have the cash, but we do have the brain :P ... either you support us of what we need or we will open the shores for african immigrants to Europe.

simple as that.

Teutone
06-19-2020, 03:18 PM
It's not even cash money, it's loans guranteed by french and european banks.

we don't have the cash, but we do have the brain :P ... either you support us of what we need or we will open the shores for african immigrants to Europe.

simple as that.

Impressive!

Marmara
06-19-2020, 03:38 PM
Turkey and Egypt doesn't have conflicting interests. Erdoğan advised Mursi to make a laic constitution. I would say that Erdoğan and his cabinet are convinced about the perks of secular state, even though their worldview isn't secular at all.

Egyptian
06-19-2020, 03:58 PM
Turkey and Egypt doesn't have conflicting interests. Erdoğan advised Mursi to make a laic constitution. I would say that Erdoğan and his cabinet are convinced about the perks of secular state, even though their worldview isn't secular at all.

That's what I wanna say, they just would love to see Egypt and Turkey fight each other and that won't happen.

Egyptian
06-19-2020, 03:59 PM
Impressive!

Indeed, Egyptian blackmailing at its best.