PDA

View Full Version : Classify Princess Diya Kumari

tipirneni
02-10-2020, 03:26 PM
https://img.etimg.com/thumb/width-640,height-480,imgsize-254298,resizemode-1,msid-70630769/my-family-descended-from-lord-rams-son-kush-bjp-mp-after-sc-query-on-raghuvansha.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d6/2b/d8/d62bd850335f2c3285e6da5d0b2b2250.png
https://www.oneindia.com/img/2019/04/diya-kumari1-1554609764.jpg
https://new-img.patrika.com/upload/2019/02/08/a2.jpg

Typically the Saka people mixed into Naga and Early Rajas during Medieval era. During 150BCE to 300 AD there were relations between early Raja/Yadus/Andhras with the Sakas.

lameduck
02-10-2020, 03:30 PM
nice looking lady NI/IB , fits in Sindh/Multan/Rajasthan/harayana

mughals used to take rajput brides for their beauty.

Hajimurad
02-10-2020, 03:30 PM
From which social group she is?
Which Naga people you mean?

Voskos
02-10-2020, 03:35 PM
Turkish/Greek/Armenian.

tipirneni
02-10-2020, 03:38 PM
From which social group she is?
Which Naga people you mean?

These were L1 people who were spread from South Asia into Caucausus. They spread during 6th to 3rd millenium in Caucausus to IVC. There were remains found in Areni in Armenia during 6th Millenium and in many Hun graves.

Sakas look like Primarily R1a people. Many of them part of Finno-Ugric groups. The older Rajas like Rashtrakutas were probably G2 and J2a.

axlredneck
02-10-2020, 03:44 PM
Sakas look like Primarily R1a people. Many of them part of Finno-Ugric groups. The older Rajas like Rashtrakutas were probably G2 and J2a.

What exactly are you implying here?

Hajimurad
02-10-2020, 03:49 PM
These were L1 people who were spread from South Asia into Caucausus. They spread during 6th to 3rd millenium in Caucausus to IVC. There were remains found in Areni in Armenia during 6th Millenium and in many Hun graves.

I don't think L1 haplogroup as connected to Nagas. Nagas of Kashmir (either Burusho or Dards) aren't same as Nagas of South India (Dravidians).
Sakas (especially Kushans) looked like Pamiri Tajiks (Pamirid type) and probably made a contribution to Indo-Brachid type. Official language of Kushan and Hephtalite kingdoms was a Bactrian (Eastern Iranic).
About Rashtrakutas - aren't they Karnatas (Kannadiga) or Telugu (Reddy)?

tipirneni
02-10-2020, 03:53 PM
I don't think L1 haplogroup as connected to Nagas. Nagas of Kashmir (either Burusho or Dards) aren't same as Nagas of South India (Dravidians).
Sakas (especially Kushans) looked like Pamiri Tajiks (Pamirid type) and probably made a contribution to Indo-Brachid type. Official language of Kushan and Hephtalite kingdoms was a Bactrian (Eastern Iranic).

See none of them published their results. But L1 there are many different varieties. Some found in Kashmir, Punjab, Maharashtra, Uttarkhand, Andhra, Kerala etc... Some of them were part of Kushan movement into India.

The Rashtrakutas were older migration from Caucausus prior to these L1. Most of them moved out from South. There are Reddy and Gawdas who were part of Rashtrakutas. You will see many good looking of Rathore with G2 or J2a haplogroups. Some from South share some features with these.
https://www.timescontent.com/photos/preview/178066/Rajyavardhan-Singh-Rathore.jpg

tipirneni
02-10-2020, 04:10 PM
What exactly are you implying here?

Not implying anything. The published haplogroups for some of the Rajputs from Agnivansh had big percent R1a in few studies.

axlredneck
02-10-2020, 04:15 PM
Not implying anything. The published haplogroups for some of the Rajputs from Agnivansh had big percent R1a in few studies.

Nope, I'm talkin' bout the Finno-Ugrics.

tipirneni
02-10-2020, 04:18 PM
Nope, I'm talkin' bout the Finno-Ugrics.

Many looks match Finno-Ugrics. I haven't seen data otherwise from any source yet.

axlredneck
02-10-2020, 04:22 PM
Many looks match Finno-Ugrics. I haven't seen data otherwise from any source yet.

Looks? Oh!
I thought you were implying that Finno- Ugrics are descendants of Sakas/Scythians - which isn't the case!

tipirneni
02-10-2020, 04:25 PM
Looks? Oh!
I thought you were implying that Finno- Ugrics are descendants of Sakas/Scythians - which isn't the case!

There is some mixing there but lot of it we don't know. Since there is no published study. There Sakas are very varied, there were Sai people close to Kushans, Sakas among East Iranics, The Medes were themselves a Scythian race or there was a Scythian race allied to them. So based on historical documents there is a big range. All these call themselves Saka. So it could be an Mede, Hun, Yueche etc.. all calling themselves Saka.

axlredneck
02-10-2020, 04:29 PM
There is some mixing there but lot of it we don't know. Since there is no published study. There Sakas are very varied, there were Sai people close to Kushans, Sakas among East Iranics, The Medes were themselves a Scythian race or there was a Scythian race allied to them. So based on historical documents there is a big range. All these call themselves Saka. So it could be an Mede, Hun, Yueche etc.. all calling themselves Saka.

Ancient folks were obscure!

Bandesha
02-11-2020, 03:31 AM

naga are2 types , original dardics of north pakistan/kshmir and people tripetrani mention look like my christian algrbra teacher and were given the name "naga" in modern times