PDA

View Full Version : Surrogacy?

Sahson
08-14-2011, 10:30 AM
Should it be allowed, even if it was a means of increasing the caucasian population in the world?

Is it wrong for parents/single people to have a child via surrogacy?
Would it be just to provide life to a happy loving family, even if they aren't the child's biological parent?
Is it unjust for a single mother/father brought up a surrogate child(traditional surrogacy) when the child does not know who their mother/father is?

Are a few of the question one has to ask about the morality of this issue.

Discuss.

Blossom
08-18-2011, 10:26 AM
I think I've already answer you yesterday... I might accept the deal without asking for money (obviously I'd never ask for money for such things, its like selling a life):

1. If you're my very very best friend
2. If you're part of my family (*)

I personally wouldnt ask no one to make me a kid in case I wouldnt be able to get babies. Babies, to me, are fruit of love, a very very personal and tight line between a woman and a man in love...feeling love for each other, and fruit of their love, comes the baby.

I either would accept any other request from strangers to help them with this issue. I know it may sounds cruel, and I know it should be probably different, I should think about that poor couple who cant have a baby....but I cannot betray myself and my own feelings. I want my love to be used this way, I want my seeds to be used just the loyal way ...in the same line with the feelings. I cant make a baby to someone I dont love, who's not my husband, either part of my family, or...nope.

Then, if you think about increasing the european population, I might be right or wrong, but I wouldnt do a baby without love. Love to me its pretty the basis for raising a child, and give birth. And it will have a big influence during his childhood, the education you're giving him/her and your strong love feelings you're sharing with your son/daughter, the affection.

---

Doing this because I need money? (there are a lot of young females doing this actually) Never. I prefer stay poor and homeless than betraying myself, my feelings and my nature. There're other ways to be successful in life and get a good living, without betraying yourself and nature,...

Turkey
09-04-2011, 05:00 AM
Buy the eggs instead and use an indian surogate. It's about 30 thousand dollars all up. Pretty friggin cheap really.

In order to catch a wife you've got to have a 30 thousnad dollar car and that's the first expense blowing the whole budget before you even get started, Then there's all the drinks at nightclubs, the chocolate and flowers, The wedding!

And not to mention any and every other whim she can imagine for the rest of your life.

Woman and child= Two people to support. Child= one person to support- and definately the cheaper person out of the two.

It's like getting a loan for something. It seems cheaper in the short run to by a pack of rohypnol and by some drinks but you'll basically being paying for it for ever.

30 thousand is a fraction of the cost.

I say go for it.:thumbs up