View Full Version : Classify Setenay İnal Circassian actress from Turkey

Laag
02-19-2020, 08:31 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/93/f8/ac/93f8acdf98fc9a1885973107f861d1ef.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CrDnxLNWIAATk1k.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/02/5e/00/025e00e47cc153d7a63e18fcdc6b91cb.jpg

Salonikios
02-19-2020, 08:42 PM
North Pontid-Scythian. I wonder If she knows that she is Scythian.

anaise
02-19-2020, 08:53 PM
She is pretty. North-Pontid+Alpine.

mergen3
02-19-2020, 09:08 PM
Mostly north pontid

Redmi Note 7 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

VigVagKesalt
02-19-2020, 09:12 PM

You know actually when you are on the lighter pigmented part of spectrum in Turkey you'll get hired immediately directly into acting business. I think it's due to the rarity of lightness there they worship it. Be it Bosnians like Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ or German like Meryem Uzerli.

Viridian1
02-19-2020, 09:25 PM
North Pontid. She somewhat looks like central to east Euro mix wth some Mediterranean type.

eatensemn
02-20-2020, 01:01 AM
You know actually when you are on the lighter pigmented part of spectrum in Turkey you'll get hired immediately directly into acting business. I think it's due to the rarity of lightness there they worship it. Be it Bosnians like Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ or German like Meryem Uzerli.

Rarity is not the case. You can find overwhelmingly fair-skinned regions (black sea region) and also pale skin is not absent. Most popular actors and actresses are not fair or pale skinned ones. There is even one full german blonde actress (wilma elles) but she is not that popular. You just here see light tonnes ones more, because of fair skinned turks get attention here. For example i can say current top actor is kenan imirzalioglu, and top actress is tuba buyukustun. You can google the names for phenotypes and skin tone.

Corded
02-20-2020, 05:31 AM
Nord-pontid + minor alpine/gorid

Laag
02-20-2020, 02:46 PM
If she was posted by some Turkish user he would call her "Turkish". I saved her from that.

eatensemn
02-20-2020, 05:45 PM
If she was posted by some Turkish user he would call her "Turkish". I saved her from that.She is turkish of circassian descent. Turkey is the actual homeland for circassians.

Marmara
02-20-2020, 05:56 PM
She is turkish of circassian descent. Turkey is the actual homeland for circassians.

No it isn't. Stop spreading bullshit, Circassians are origjnally from North Caucasia who fled to Turkey after Russian invasion. Isn't your father Dutch? Why are you focusing on only one part of your heritage?

eatensemn
02-20-2020, 06:14 PM
No it isn't. Stop spreading bullshit, Circassians are origjnally from North Caucasia who fled to Turkey after Russian invasion. Isn't your father Dutch? Why are you focusing on only one part of your heritage?

It's not a secret that where they are from originally, but now most circassians live in turkey and they are the part of turkish nation. I have many friends with full or partial circassian ancestry since i spent most of my life in turkey.

I don't see a problem to focus on any heritage, if i more or less have it. But the important reason is if you want to know dutch identity is not under attack by many on this internet world but turkish ancestry is a very easy target. Some no-lifers on internet get happy when they promote their identity by demoting turkish identity so that is a problem for me.