PDA

View Full Version : Classify Polish Politician

Mordid
08-15-2011, 12:48 PM
Donald tusk from Gdansk, Poland. Belongs to the Kashubian minority.
http://www.topnews.in/files/donald-tusk.jpg
http://i.wp.pl/a/f/jpeg/20684/donald_tusk_550.jpeg
http://orpheusandlyra.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/donald_tusk_investigation.jpg
http://www.nato.int/nato_static/assets/pictures/2009_02_090219j-mod-bilat-pol/20090429_090219i-002.jpg

He look quite similiar to my granddad.
http://i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac236/david100_photo/auntiewedding.jpg

Agrippa
08-15-2011, 01:45 PM
Rather Westbaltid/robust Baltid with Cromagnid/Dalofaelid and probably Nordoid influences.

Mordid
08-15-2011, 01:50 PM
Rather Westbaltid/robust Baltid with Cromagnid/Dalofaelid and probably Nordoid influences.

Could he pass as German ? I think he has similarities to my grandfather especially faceshape, eye region and ears, but my grandfather is more Dinarid, right ?

GeistFaust
08-15-2011, 09:41 PM
West Baltid/Robust Baltid + North Pontid influences.

Mordid
08-16-2011, 08:19 AM
Anyone ?

Agrippa
08-16-2011, 06:16 PM
Could he pass as German ? I think he has similarities to my grandfather especially faceshape, eye region and ears, but my grandfather is more Dinarid, right ?

If someone asks for "passing" - that is hard to say. Typical? No.

If you see him on the street, you rather think "more Eastern", but obviously, if he speaks fluent German and so on, most would say he is fully German I guess, but the first impression would be "more Eastern" - at least in most parts of Germany I guess.

GeistFaust
08-16-2011, 06:19 PM
I think he could pass as a more Eastern German type based off of the examples Hans Gunther gave of their particular look.

Mordid
08-16-2011, 06:30 PM
If someone asks for "passing" - that is hard to say. Typical? No.

If you see him on the street, you rather think "more Eastern", but obviously, if he speaks fluent German and so on, most would say he is fully German I guess, but the first impression would be "more Eastern" - at least in most parts of Germany I guess.
I thought so.
There are rumors hear that he's partly German, but I dont think he look like it, to be honest.

Mordid
08-16-2011, 06:31 PM
I think he could pass as a more Eastern German type based off of the examples Hans Gunther gave of their particular look.
Like Agrippa say, he could pass as German, but he's not typical, of course. Btw, do you think he has certain similarities to my grandpa ?

GeistFaust
08-16-2011, 06:34 PM
I think he looks distinctly Polish but I would not doubt it if he had German ancestry I think Eastern Germans have a tendency to possess a Slavic look at times.

Mordid
08-16-2011, 06:39 PM
I think he looks distinctly Polish but I would not doubt it if he had German ancestry I think Eastern Germans have a tendency to possess a Slavic look at times.

Yes, true. Now, seriously, do you think he has similarities to my grandfather ? :p

GeistFaust
08-16-2011, 06:43 PM
Yes I think he shares a similar look and expression to him except your grandfather has a stronger Dinarid component.

Mordid
08-16-2011, 07:15 PM
Yes I think he shares a similar look and expression to him except your grandfather has a stronger Dinarid component.

fo sho, but my grandpa forehead and and faceshape are not Dinarid at all. Surely, there must be West Baltid in him ? :icon_ask:
See a picture of my family wedding (the one with bride dress) is my auntie. She's definitely West Baltid/Eastern CM and look a bit like her father. Agrippa classified my family as ''Dinarid-Balto/Alpinoid'' which is weird for me because to me, they are much far robust than East Alpinid. :confused:

GeistFaust
08-17-2011, 05:00 PM
fo sho, but my grandpa forehead and and faceshape are not Dinarid at all. Surely, there must be West Baltid in him ? :icon_ask:
See a picture of my family wedding (the one with bride dress) is my auntie. She's definitely West Baltid/Eastern CM and look a bit like her father. Agrippa classified my family as ''Dinarid-Balto/Alpinoid'' which is weird for me because to me, they are much far robust than East Alpinid. :confused:

Your grandfather looks more West Baltid + Dinarid influences. Your grandmother looks much more Baltid/West Baltid + Nordic influences maybe some Alpinization. If that is your great-grandmother I think she looks Baltid maybe some Nordic influences.

Mordid
08-17-2011, 05:05 PM
Your grandfather looks more West Baltid + Dinarid influences. Your grandmother looks much more Baltid/West Baltid + Nordic influences maybe some Alpinization. If that is your great-grandmother I think she looks Baltid maybe some Nordic influences.

The one with bride dress is my auntie and the one with blonde hair and bushy eyebrow (I probably got it from her :coffee: ). I think my auntie look much like her father, while my mother look much like her mother. Interesting mix, dont you think ?

GeistFaust
08-17-2011, 05:10 PM
I agree your aunt looks much more like your father and if your mother looks like your grandmother it makes sense you will ressemble your grandmother slightly and I think its a very intriquing mix.

Mordid
08-17-2011, 05:17 PM
I agree your aunt looks much more like your father and if your mother looks like your grandmother it makes sense you will ressemble your grandmother slightly and I think its a very intriquing mix.

I would say balance, but I resemble my grandfather more than my grandmother. I have similiar eyeshape, ear, probably face length and I got my tall Dinarid height from him. :embarrassed I have my own look just like everyone have their own look. Thanks.