PDA

View Full Version : At least 25 killed in India violence - 27/02/2020

Jehan
02-27-2020, 09:33 AM
Seems there are some religious violence in india.
After the recent tensions in Kashmir, do you think we can witness a big scale conflicts between muslims and hindus?

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/02/india-violence-latest-updates-200226070002041.html

Kamal900
02-27-2020, 01:30 PM
Well, India had always been a hot mess of religious sectarianism ever since the British left the country after the war, so it's nothing new and special really. Hindus for example had been killing Muslims due to beef consumption and so on recently, and there had been known cases of anti-Christian attacks back in eastern India by Hindu nationalists not long ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI_Iy1FoSn4

Mortimer
03-06-2020, 04:02 AM
Yes noticed that and came here to ask what is going on. Saw videos on facebook of dead people.

Thambi
03-08-2020, 09:31 PM
Yes noticed that and came here to ask what is going on. Saw videos on facebook of dead people.

some retarded shit. Basically India passed laws that hindus, christians, jews, zoroastrians, sikhs, etc who are minorities from neighboring south asian countries can now become legal citizens of india EXCEPT muslims. Muslims from bangladesh, pakistan are obviously not discriminated or marginalized in their home countriess so they have no need to migrate to india. There's no need to make pakistani muslims and bangladeshi muslims citizens in india.

Now what the issue is that Muslims are thinking that india is becoming a fascist country to exterminate the muslims. I can see their POV cause muslims from neighboring countries are not allowed citizenship in india so the indian muslims are paranoid that they'll also face similar treatment or something. Due to this many liberal hindus, muslims have started riots across the country and those fights still havent subsided.

Adamm
03-08-2020, 09:40 PM
They need to take a https://i.imgur.com/AXV0EdE.png

Dr_Maul
03-08-2020, 09:48 PM
This stuff will always happen in a nation that big

The Lawspeaker
03-08-2020, 10:08 PM
It's an Indian tradition. Dutch go ice-skating, French drink wine and Indians kill their neighbours over what sky demon (the thousand sky demons of Hinduism and the one sky demon of Islam) is the most powerful.

Teutone
03-08-2020, 10:38 PM
It's an Indian tradition. Dutch go ice-skating, French drink wine and Indians kill their neighbours over what sky demon (the thousand sky demons of Hinduism and the one sky demon of Islam) is the most powerful.

Amen.

https://youtu.be/KYM7LSrYDHk

AmeriCanadian
03-08-2020, 10:50 PM
I ice skated as a kid but I'm like 2% Dutch (allegedly.) According to family lore, our Dutch great-great-great grandmother (?) married some Prussian guy in Prussia. I have wasted hours trying to find a shred of evidence to back up the family lore.

Kamal900
03-09-2020, 10:39 AM
It's an Indian tradition. Dutch go ice-skating, French drink wine and Indians kill their neighbors over what sky demon (the thousand sky demons of Hinduism and the one sky demon of Islam) is the most powerful.

I wonder if Ice Hokey were brought by the Dutch to the new world or something? Yeah, South Asia was born in religious sectarianism. At least one Arab country is like that(Lebanon) but not to this extent. The Islamic god is Abrahamic, but it's teachings is far more closer to Judaism than Christianity(Islam is supremacy based on beliefs while Judaism is based on racial supremacy).

The Lawspeaker
03-09-2020, 02:59 PM
I wonder if Ice Hokey were brought by the Dutch to the new world or something? Yeah, South Asia was born in religious sectarianism. At least one Arab country is like that(Lebanon) but not to this extent. The Islamic god is Abrahamic, but it's teachings is far more closer to Judaism than Christianity(Islam is supremacy based on beliefs while Judaism is based on racial supremacy).

Nope.. Bored British soldiers developed that one by combining skating (which was done in England as well) with hockey back in 1763. So - this abomination ( :P) is another one of Britain's many sins.

Kamal900
03-09-2020, 03:39 PM
Nope.. Bored British soldiers developed that one by combining skating (which was done in England as well) with hockey back in 1763. So - this abomination ( :P) is another one of Britain's many sins.

And cricket too. South Asians love that game.

AmeriCanadian
03-09-2020, 04:37 PM
Ice hockey was brought to Canada by the English and the Canadians ran with it, basically. I was surprised it was the English.

AmeriCanadian
03-09-2020, 04:39 PM
I'm a proud English abomination lmao. My ancestors co-opted tea from the Indians.