Sexoid

Inviato dal mio SM-A405FN utilizzando Tapatalk

Grieve
02-28-2020, 04:54 PM
Atlantid, approaching Nordic

PT Tagus
02-28-2020, 04:59 PM
I prefer brunettes, but this blonde Portuguese is very beautiful :cool: :cool:

I prefer blonde types, but you have brought pretty brunettes to your classification threads.

Pedro Ruben
02-28-2020, 05:09 PM
I prefer blonde types, but you have brought pretty brunettes to your classification threads.

Blondes or brunettes, the Portuguese beauties :cool:

Zeno
02-28-2020, 08:58 PM
Finally, a Portuguese blondie thottie hottie!

Atlantid-Nordid.

I can say it's met quite frequently in Portugal. Many people like her have been classified here, and I've seen too many sexy gals like her on Insta.

Nassbean
02-28-2020, 09:11 PM
You have really good tastes I'd say she's north atlantid

Latinus
02-28-2020, 09:17 PM
No way, Pedro posting a blonde Tuga female for classification, why are you betraying the brunettes?????!!!!!
Jokes aside, she is Nordo-Med with Alpine.

I don't know if I would associate her looks with Portugal (or any other Southern Euro country) if I wasn't aware of her origins.

Defcon2
02-28-2020, 09:22 PM
Quote high in the Ottoman sex slave market.

bandeirante
02-28-2020, 09:41 PM
No way, Pedro posting a blonde Tuga female for classification, why are you betraying the brunettes?????!!!!!

I don't know if I would associate her looks with Portugal (or any other Southern Euro country) if I wasn't aware of her origins.

: thumb001:

Pedro Ruben
02-28-2020, 10:00 PM

Portuguese brunettes forgive... :p Usually they are not associated with Portugal because they are not very frequent, but they do exist and in this case beautiful :cool:

Pedro Ruben
02-28-2020, 10:03 PM
Quote high in the Ottoman sex slave market.

Supondo que el pelo rubio es muy cotizado por esos lados :p

Zroota
02-28-2020, 10:26 PM
Somewhere between Alpine and North Pontid.

Latinus
02-28-2020, 11:00 PM
Portuguese brunettes forgive... :p Usually they are not associated with Portugal because they are not very frequent, but they do exist and in this case beautiful :cool:

I mean, lighter Iberians usually look like... lighter Iberians.
Do you think her vibe is very Portuguese, even with the lighter pigmentation?

Tenma de Pegasus
02-28-2020, 11:05 PM
To me she have a portuguese and western iberian vibe

Portuguesas normalmente sorriem pra fotos? Seria uma influência brasileira? Porque reparei que na Europa existe certa resistência a sorrir.

Tenma de Pegasus
02-28-2020, 11:08 PM
Like this another blonde with typical west iberian vibe to my eyes

https://youtu.be/N6sz-YKs8co

She looks just a lighter than average person from Iberian Peninsula, could even resemble the brown haired Juliana Paiva.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRAxiJnEBq2sRnMqE-Za6oG0fLINSgkfyljs3xTOCPysUKS-ZTD

Pedro Ruben
02-28-2020, 11:17 PM
To me she have a portuguese and western iberian vibe

Portuguesas normalmente sorriem pra fotos? Seria uma influência brasileira? Porque reparei que na Europa existe certa resistência a sorrir.

Mito, em Portugal sorrimos bastante :p

Pedro Ruben
02-28-2020, 11:17 PM
I mean, lighter Iberians usually look like... lighter Iberians.
Do you think her vibe is very Portuguese, even with the lighter pigmentation?

In my opinion, despite being blonde and with blue eyes, the structure of her face is not exactly Nordic; I think if she had dark eyes and hair, she would have a current Iberian vibe

Jana
02-28-2020, 11:21 PM
She is subnordid. :)

Jana
02-28-2020, 11:23 PM
Somewhere between Alpine and North Pontid.

This can work too.

Tenma de Pegasus
02-28-2020, 11:26 PM
Mito, em Portugal sorrimos bastante :p

Bom saber :thumb001:

Tenma de Pegasus
02-28-2020, 11:48 PM
In my opinion, despite being blonde and with blue eyes, the structure of her face is not exactly Nordic; I think if she had dark eyes and hair, she would have a current Iberian vibe

I have the same opinion, I can perceive the iberian vibe of some faces, but that does not mean that these peculiar iberian faces are completely specific or very different. I perceive most iberian faces are part of the western types structure of facial features with their noses that tend to be straight and not so big, the cheekbones that are not high most of the time and the eyes a bit bigger than average.

So I think its because the share of those western faces that some users can classify some people with very iberian structures as nordid or subnordid just because they were born blonde and blue eyed. In Norway for example I can perceive some faces that are just western and other that look specific nordic/vinking for example. But in France there is even more faces that are shared between all western Europe.

Pedro Ruben
02-29-2020, 12:32 AM
I have the same opinion, I can perceive the iberian vibe of some faces, but that does not mean that these peculiar iberian faces are completely specific or very different. I perceive most iberian faces are part of the western types structure of facial features with their noses that tend to be straight and not so big, the cheekbones that are not high most of the time and the eyes a bit bigger than average.

So I think its because the share of those western faces that some users can classify some people with very iberian structures as nordid or subnordid just because they were born blonde and blue eyed. In Norway for example I can perceive some faces that are just western and other that look specific nordic/vinking for example. But in France there is even more faces that are shared between all western Europe.

Right. I think that most Iberian faces fit into the western facial structure, namely atlanto mediterranean, gracile mediterranean or intermediate between the two. France has many types similar to the Iberian, but there are others more typical of northern Europe. British people, for example, regardless of whether they have light or dark eyes / hair, have a physiognomy that usually identifies them

kiko
02-29-2020, 04:33 AM
Sub-Nordic + Med influence

Zeno
02-29-2020, 05:02 AM

I think types like her are met quite frequently in Iberia. They just look light Iberians as you said in a comment below thar comment. She's met nonetheless and they're beautiful as hell.

Benyzero
02-29-2020, 09:55 AM
Close to north atlantid

Pedro Ruben
02-29-2020, 01:49 PM
I think types like her are met quite frequently in Iberia. They just look light Iberians as you said in a comment below thar comment. She's met nonetheless and they're beautiful as hell.

I agree, they are beautiful as hell :cool:

Kivan
02-29-2020, 02:26 PM
Nordid.

Xacal
02-29-2020, 05:27 PM
Alpine + Nordid (Subnordid)

Viridian1
02-29-2020, 06:59 PM
Subnordid cutie

Rafael Passoni
01-20-2022, 07:14 AM