PDA

View Full Version : Ask Albanians Thread

PaleoEuropean
02-29-2020, 10:31 PM
Sponsored by a 250 year old blood feud.

Ülev
02-29-2020, 10:34 PM
A do tė dilni tė protestoni me 2 mars nė tubimin e thirrur nga Presidenti pėr mbrojtjen e Kushtetutės?

PaleoEuropean
02-29-2020, 10:58 PM
A do tė dilni tė protestoni me 2 mars nė tubimin e thirrur nga Presidenti pėr mbrojtjen e Kushtetutės?

Po, liria dhe sovraniteti shqiptar janė impotant pėr ne si popull, duhet ta sigurojmė pavarėsinė tonė pėrmes veprimeve tė protestės paqėsore dhe pozitivitetit.

Hulu
02-29-2020, 11:11 PM

Po, liria dhe sovraniteti shqiptar janė impotant pėr ne si popull, duhet ta sigurojmė pavarėsinė tonė pėrmes veprimeve tė protestės paqėsore dhe pozitivitetit.

wtf :lol: Google translate is apparently perfect. Both are correct! (except for your typo in important)

PaleoEuropean
02-29-2020, 11:14 PM
wtf :lol: Google translate is apparently perfect. Both are correct! (except for your typo in important)

xD

El_Abominacion
02-29-2020, 11:29 PM
Where is the biggest Albanian diaspora globally?

- A fellow Albanian

Anaximander
02-29-2020, 11:34 PM
How do Albanian patriots and nationalists view Greece and the Greeks??

Glauk
02-29-2020, 11:45 PM
Where is the biggest Albanian diaspora globally?

- A fellow Albanian

Turkey, Italy and Greece

Ülev
03-01-2020, 07:27 AM

that was the question from oranews.tv site lol

Ujku
03-01-2020, 09:28 AM
Turkey, Italy and Greece

Turkey by far would be first but most of them call themselves Turks and don't even know their Albo origins .

So it should be Italy followed by Greece and then Germany .

Ujku
03-01-2020, 09:29 AM

Fuck Ilir meta that mouse faced cockroach must be executed along with Sali Berisha .

Anaximander
03-01-2020, 09:53 AM
Why did Albanians choose Greece to migrate to?

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A600FN μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Illyrius
03-02-2020, 11:20 AM
How do Albanian patriots and nationalists view Greece and the Greeks??

Greeks are cool.
They have nice cuisine
Btw
Love gyros

Glauk
03-02-2020, 11:44 AM

First we were invited by the Byzantine emperors to settle the land that was depopulated by various diseases and war

Then we also came as invaders under Gjin bua shpata and conquered several lands

And then in the the 90s as economic migrants when the greeks opened the doors for us

I hope that one day our nations would stop hating each other cuz of all our neighbors i like the greeks the most

Anaximander
03-02-2020, 04:56 PM
First we were invited by the Byzantine emperors to settle the land that was depopulated by various diseases and war

Then we also came as invaders under Gjin bua shpata and conquered several lands

And then in the the 90s as economic migrants when the greeks opened the doors for us

I hope that one day our nations would stop hating each other cuz of all our neighbors i like the greeks the most

I am not talking about medieval inhabitants of Arvanon, who migrated in small scale in south Greece.
I am talking about the 90s invasion of Greece by the Shiptars. How did this happen from the viewpoint of Albanians???

Glauk
03-02-2020, 08:23 PM
I am not talking about medieval inhabitants of Arvanon, who migrated in small scale in south Greece.
I am talking about the 90s invasion of Greece by the Shiptars. How did this happen from the viewpoint of Albanians???

I don’t know you should ask a tosk he will tell you better, we from the north have chosen germanic countries to emigrate

Mikula
03-02-2020, 08:58 PM
It is just my impression that Albanians are PERCENTUALLY (comparing with more populated countries) the most numerous nationality at TA?
Why?

Decius
03-02-2020, 09:04 PM
Is there more tosks or ghegs?

Daos777
03-02-2020, 09:10 PM
How many days a week do you make sex?

Glauk
03-03-2020, 12:15 AM

Gheghs

The ghegh dialect was once before Hoxha regime the official language

Alboz
03-05-2020, 08:13 PM

Judge for yourself

https://i.imgur.com/X0TSPeY.png

Div
03-24-2020, 01:17 PM
How many days a week do you make sex?

Every day man if you're from Vlora

Jana
03-24-2020, 01:21 PM
Are there any differences in culture and mentality between Ghegs and Tosks?

Div
03-24-2020, 01:35 PM

Ghegs historically had harsher laws and blood feuds. Blood-feuds with Tosks ended earlier, although my great-grandfather almost got into one during the interwar years. Tosks for the most part are also more secular than Ghegs. In terms of mentality I think Ghegs are more tribalistic in my opinion. In terms of mentality, the Ghegs are more independent minded and hard-headed than Tosks. For example, there is a great amount of scholarship in Shkodra that maintains a unique dialect of that region versus the standard Albanian used throughout the country.

Lab Albanians are the closest to Ghegs in terms of mentality. Also my paternal family is descended from Ghegs. Either ways, I think the gheg/tosk division is artificial. Because of laws against incest, Ghegs and Tosk already intermarried and had children even before modern times.

Aldaris
03-24-2020, 01:49 PM
It is just my impression that Albanians are PERCENTUALLY (comparing with more populated countries) the most numerous nationality at TA?
Why?

Don't wanna jinx it, but not anymore.

Glauk
03-24-2020, 03:58 PM

Tosks are just gheghs who migrated south and started speaking funny

Glauk
03-24-2020, 04:02 PM
Tosks are just gheghs who migrated south and started speaking funny

Gheghs are more conservative, religious, backward, tribalist, high ego and temper
the motto of gheghs would be : god, family, motherland

Geni
03-26-2020, 12:06 AM

Because we are neighbors.....:shrug:....

Geni
03-26-2020, 12:11 AM

Because south Albania hat relation with Greece even during the ottoman imperium...my great great father went to Thessaloniki to by things that in Albania was more rare....and that was normal for south albanians...today not ...but the history betwen 2 peoples dont resume in 100 or 200 years history..

Tauromachos
03-26-2020, 02:11 AM
Is PaleoEuropean an Albo?

Lyonnais
04-04-2020, 11:05 PM
Gheghs are more conservative, religious, backward, tribalist, high ego and temper
the motto of gheghs would be : god, family, motherland

seems like the motto of Metaxas and Junta in Greece: "fatherland, religion, family".

Illyrius
04-05-2020, 03:36 PM
seems like the motto of Metaxas and Junta in Greece: "fatherland, religion, family".

More like Gheghis Khan

Lyonnais
04-05-2020, 08:21 PM
More like Gheghis Khan

Huh? :D

Voskos
04-05-2020, 08:28 PM
What are the odds of me disappearing if I visit Albania?

Illyrius
04-05-2020, 10:05 PM
Huh? :D

Gheghs are rude savages.

Ujku
04-07-2020, 04:06 PM
What are the odds of me disappearing if I visit Albania?

none

Brįs Garcia de Mascarenhas
04-14-2020, 02:45 PM
Is there any form of animosity or passive rivalry among Tosks and Ghegs? Talking specifically about the common people, I know that nationalists who are for the concept of Greater Albania probably don't.

Akilles
04-21-2020, 09:08 PM
Is there any form of animosity or passive rivalry among Tosks and Ghegs? Talking specifically about the common people, I know that nationalists who are for the concept of Greater Albania probably don't.

yeah there kind of is among some people but it's just silly stuff. you'll also find some Kosovars and Albanians from Albania against each other and even people from different towns down talking one another. But I don't think it represents the majority of the population far from it.

Div
05-14-2020, 12:26 PM

Yes there is, but not as much as some morons on the internet imply. An increasing amount of Albanians (like Edi Rama) are so half Tosk/Gheg, so I don't think its something we really have an issue anymore.