PDA

View Full Version : Which Euro Ethnicity do I LEAST resemble?

Richmondbread
03-03-2020, 07:20 PM
This may help me narrow things down! I only pick WHITE, of course. I think I look least East Euro. What do Y'all think?

https://i.ibb.co/h9d2Wkj/IMG-20200126-153751-9.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/bKcBbLR/IMG-20200118-144359-7.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/VpJqZgg/meadecollage.png

Richmondbread
03-04-2020, 08:51 PM
BUMP

Annie999
03-04-2020, 08:55 PM
Norwegian.

The Blade
03-06-2020, 10:42 AM
Probably Maltese.

Richmondbread
03-07-2020, 06:53 AM
Probably Maltese.

Italianate?

TheForeigner
03-07-2020, 07:32 AM
Yeah, the Irish look significantly different from English and Scottish...:picard2: Can't you just have a British Isles category? You just look like generic fat American.:D Anyway I voted Spanish and Italian.

Mortimer
03-07-2020, 07:38 AM
East Euro

Blondie
03-07-2020, 08:52 AM
you look full british

Grace O'Malley
03-07-2020, 09:04 AM
you look full british

Not to me. Richmondbread obviously has non-British Isles ancestry. This is the reason why Americans don't fit in the British Isles. Richmondbread has German and Baltic ancestry so obviously don't look fully British. Why do people with ancestry outside of certain areas have to look like they are fully indigenous to certain countries?

Grace O'Malley
03-07-2020, 09:05 AM
you look full british

Not to me. Richmondbread obviously has non-British Isles ancestry. This is the reason why Americans don't fit in the British Isles. Richmondbread has German and Baltic ancestry so obviously don't look fully British. Why do people with ancestry outside of certain areas have to look like they are fully indigenous to certain countries?

Maintenance
03-07-2020, 09:22 AM
german/british

JamesBond007
03-07-2020, 09:23 AM

The middle classes , in America, think everything British is superior. Notice I did not say the upper classes nor the lower classes :P That might explain this thread. Anyway, I don't care if I look English, Scottish, French or Dutch -- I am happy as long as I don't look 'Irish' but I would not be too crazy about looking 'Scottish' either but it would be the lesser of two evils.

Grace O'Malley
03-07-2020, 09:55 AM
The middle classes , in America, think everything British is superior. Notice I did not say the upper classes nor the lower classes :P That might explain this thread. Anyway, I don't care if I look English, Scottish, French or Dutch -- I am happy as long as I don't look 'Irish' but I would not be too crazy about looking 'Scottish' either but it would be the lesser of two evils.

I don't personally care who you want to look like. I'm happy being Irish so your issues don't really concern me. You obviously have some problems which is obvious in your posts. You can identify as you wish but I don't really care but just stop bringing Irish into it. It's very tedious and I'm not sure who you are trying to get attention from? :bored:

Mortimer
03-07-2020, 09:57 AM
He seriously looks the least east european to me quite a western look

Mortimer
03-07-2020, 10:08 AM

What does he looks like to you?

Creoda
03-07-2020, 10:14 AM
I'd like to see an example of someone British/Irish who looks like Richmondbread. Not to say they don't exist but I can't think of any.

JamesBond007
03-07-2020, 10:27 AM
I don't personally care who you want to look like. I'm happy being Irish so your issues don't really concern me. You obviously have some problems which is obvious in your posts. You can identify as you wish but I don't really care but just stop bringing Irish into it. It's very tedious and I'm not sure who you are trying to get attention from? :bored:

It's not primarily about you or me you have reading comprehension issues. I prefaced what I said with a comment about the American middle classes which should have been informative since the Irish are ignorant and superstitious. Also, I don't really care about 'attention from you' and my issue is I have a very Irish sounding name but don't look ethnically 'Irish' which obviously tends to make the issue salient in my mind. Imagine your name was Brunhilda Von Kraut and I think you would have the same issues as myself. I looked into legally changing my name but my family would think I was weird or crazy and it is not a simple easy legal procedure.

nittionia
03-07-2020, 10:28 AM
I agree that you look German+British. You look more continental than isles though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annie999
03-07-2020, 10:48 AM
It's not primarily about you or me you have reading comprehension issues. I prefaced what I said with a comment about the American middle classes which should have been informative since the Irish are ignorant and superstitious. Also, I don't really care about 'attention from you' and my issue is I have a very Irish sounding name but don't look ethnically 'Irish' which obviously tends to make the issue salient in my mind. Imagine your name was Brunhilda Von Kraut and I think you would have the same issues as myself. I looked into legally changing my name but my family would think I was weird or crazy and it is not a simple easy legal procedure.
You look quite Irish though, there’s nothing wrong with that.

Grace O'Malley
03-07-2020, 10:52 AM

Your always questioning people's intelligence or comprehension issues? It just comes across as attention seeking and a bit narcissistic. I quite understand how your family would think it crazy to change your name. I'm just here for the genetics and everyone has enough problems in their lives without running across people with issues on forums like this. I'm sure all forums attract people that are a bit unstable. I don't care who you want to identify with and I don't think others do either. You really shouldn't have identify issues if you are a stable person. Just accept all your ethnicities/ancestries. You're making an issue out of nothing. :)

The Blade
03-07-2020, 11:55 AM
Italianate?
You fit as Italian. Maltese is a different thing.

The Blade
03-07-2020, 11:59 AM
Italianate?
You could fit as Italian (more so in the north & centre of the state). But you are far from the Maltese.

Richmondbread
03-07-2020, 09:31 PM

I look Dark Irish though

Kivan
03-07-2020, 09:35 PM
Northeast Europe (Baltic states, Russia, etc).

Voted in the first and third options.

Richmondbread
03-07-2020, 09:37 PM
Northeast Europe (Baltic states, Russia, etc).

Voted in the first and third options.

are they mostly blonde and blue eyed?

Art23
03-07-2020, 09:42 PM
You can totally fit in Eastern Europe.

On the other hand, you would look out of place in Finland.

Richmondbread
03-07-2020, 10:19 PM
You can totally fit in Eastern Europe.

On the other hand, you would look out of place in Finland.

I always felt I look NW Euro . I don't see the Eastern European.

Daco Celtic
03-08-2020, 06:03 AM
Don't look British Isles. More Central European. Bavarian Build shifted.

samario
03-08-2020, 08:21 AM
In my opinion your face shape is not atypical in East Europe and you've got Eastern European ancestry. :)

Art23
03-08-2020, 08:27 AM
I always felt I look NW Euro . I don't see the Eastern European.

I see Eastern European in you being from Eastern Europe myself. You would not look alien in Ukraine.

Richmondbread
03-09-2020, 02:21 AM
In my opinion your face shape is not atypical in East Europe and you've got Eastern European ancestry. :)

I don't. Lithuania is not Eastern Europe. It is considered extreme Northern/Baltic. It is across the ocean from Finland.

Richmondbread
03-09-2020, 02:21 AM
I see Eastern European in you being from Eastern Europe myself. You would not look alien in Ukraine.

Most people guess I am Dark Irish or Southern German. I think I look Swiss. (Germans have Celts too)

IrisSelene
03-09-2020, 02:36 AM
Scandinavian

Enviado desde mi CLT-L09 mediante Tapatalk