PDA

View Full Version : Classify North Macedonian woman

Pribislav
03-04-2020, 04:00 PM
https://www.espreso.rs/data/images/2019/01/30/16/504531_biljana-jovanovic-6_ff.jpg?ver=1548862474
https://www.espreso.rs/data/images/2019/01/30/16/504517_biljana-jovanovic-7_ff.jpg?ver=1548862413

Ford
03-04-2020, 04:03 PM
Looks like one of Laag's Uralische girls.

Pribislav
03-04-2020, 04:06 PM
Looks like one of Laag's Uralische girls.

Pass easy in Laagland.

Aspar
03-04-2020, 04:13 PM
And who is she? :rolleyes:

Ymyyakhtakh
03-04-2020, 04:15 PM
She has too high upper eyelid exposure though. Also Uralische girls aren't supposed to look zombiefied like this lady.

I don't know which is worse, stereotypical Eastern Europeans like this lady who look expressionless and who never smile, or Americans who look like a troll face in every photo.

There's a half-hour interview of this lady, where her facial expression barely changes throughout the interview: https://www.espreso.rs/vesti/drustvo/344333/doktore-cestitam-mog-brata-vise-nema-biljanin-brat-je-umro-zbog-miroljuba-petrovica-a-ona-mu-je-ipak-oprostila.

Pass easy in Laagland.

https://i.imgur.com/cXWm7Cy.jpg

Pribislav
03-04-2020, 04:19 PM
And who is she? :rolleyes:

If you understand Serbian.

https://www.espreso.rs/vesti/hronika/345737/imam-neoborive-dokaze-koji-ce-poslati-miroljuba-na-robiju-sestra-preminulog-resila-da-raskrinka-nadrilekara

https://youtu.be/yWe8eY4qRKs?t=141

Aspar
03-04-2020, 04:25 PM
All I see is a Serb newsletter and a lady with Serb surname. What kind of macedonian is she?
She probably is a Serb hence the Russian look. After all aren't you brothers with the Russians?

Pribislav
03-04-2020, 04:28 PM
All I see is a Serb newsletter and a lady with Serb surname. What kind of macedonian is she?
She probably is a Serb hence the Russian look. After all aren't you brothers with the Russians?

She is married for Serb. Jovanović is surname which she took from her husband.

Her born surname is Petrov. Name of her brother who died was Slavčo Petrov.

TheMaestro
03-04-2020, 04:34 PM
4.5/10

Pribislav
03-04-2020, 04:34 PM
Number of Slavic looking North Macedonians is higher than most of the people think. Slavic looking North Macedonians in vast majority look East Slavic.

This lady look Russian.

Renekton
03-04-2020, 04:40 PM
East Baltid. Very Russian looking

Pribislav
03-04-2020, 04:44 PM
East Baltid. Very Russian looking

Slavic especially Russian looking North Macedonians are the worst nightmare of Aspar. Same goes for Slavic looking Bosniaks for Bosniensies. Both Aspar and Bosniensis are very pro-Vlachic and heavy Slavophobic.

Aspar
03-04-2020, 04:46 PM
She is married for Serb. Jovanović is surname which she took from her husband.

Her born surname is Petrov. Name of her brother who died was Slavčo Petrov.

And why did you choose her?
To prove that the Macedonians look Russian ? :rolleyes:

By the way, you didn't answer to me who is she? Surname that ends with 'ov' is present in your country as well, especially among the Torlaks. So where is she from, who is she, info ??

Voskos
03-04-2020, 04:47 PM
Looks Bulgarian imo. Not Russian.

Aspar
03-04-2020, 04:49 PM
Slavic especially Russian looking North Macedonians are the worst nightmare of Aspar. Same goes for Slavic looking Bosniaks for Bosniensies. Both Aspar and Bosniensis are very pro-Vlachic and heavy Slavophobic.

What loads of bullshit from mentaly restarded pesant that sits all day long on apricity...
Only thing worse than a primitive, dumb and sedentary Serb is a Serb obsessed with Macedonians.

Jana
03-04-2020, 04:55 PM
Slavic type, but more robust than typical Russian or Ukrainian would be. She would be recognized as Eastern European in west or south (non Balkan) Europe in a second.

Pribislav
03-04-2020, 04:57 PM

By the way, you didn't answer to me who is she? Surname that ends with 'ov' is present in your country as well, especially among the Torlaks. So where is she from, who is she, info ??

She is woman from Skopje whose brother was victim of fake medicine doctor Miroljub Petrović https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?268007-Classify-Serbian-nationalist-and-conspiracy-theorist-Dr-Miroljub-Petrovi%26%23263%3B
Her brother had cancer, and she believed to the Miroljub Petrović thah he can cure her brother on "natural" way without knife/medical operation. Her brother died and she came to Serbia with evidences against Miroljub Petrović to send hom to prison. Some other people also died because of Miroljub Petrović.

Surnames on OV are very rare among Serbian Torlaks, and name Slavčo doesn't exist.

Jana
03-04-2020, 05:01 PM
Petrov is Croatian surname also. From southern Dalmatia. My island has tons of surnames with end with -ov. But this woman isn't Croatian obviously, and has very foreign eastern look.
I think Petrov is common surname among Bulgarians.

She looks more Bulgarian than Macedonian, despite two are closest related people. She might have some origin from Bulgaria?

Aspar
03-04-2020, 05:03 PM
She is woman from Skopje whose brother was victim of fake medicine doctor Miroljub Petrović https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?268007-Classify-Serbian-nationalist-and-conspiracy-theorist-Dr-Miroljub-Petrovi%26%23263%3B
Her brother had cancer, and she believed to the Miroljub Petrović thah he can cure her brother on "natural" way without knife/medical operation. Her brother died and she came to Serbia with evidences against Miroljub Petrović to send hom to prison. Some other people also died because of Miroljub Petrović.

Surnames on OV are very rare among Serbian Torlaks, and name Slavčo doesn't exist.

Does she look Serb :)?

Voskos
03-04-2020, 05:05 PM
My reaction everytime Pribislav makes a taxonomy thread:

https://media.giphy.com/media/p0RDMJGgMXF96/giphy.gif

Pribislav
03-04-2020, 05:05 PM
Petrov is Croatian surname also. From southern Dalmatia. My island has tons of surnames with end with -ov. But this woman isn't Croatian obviously, and has very foreign eastern look.
I think Petrov is common surname among Bulgarians.

She is just North Macedonian.

This is she with her brother Slavčo.

https://cdn.oslobodjenje.ba/images/slike/2019/01/25/3369382.jpg

Pribislav
03-04-2020, 05:07 PM
Does she look Serb :)?

No, she look Russian.

Jana
03-04-2020, 05:21 PM
She is just North Macedonian.

This is she with her brother Slavčo.

https://cdn.oslobodjenje.ba/images/slike/2019/01/25/3369382.jpg

Here she looks more Balkan Slavic. Ofcourse she can pass in eastern Europe easily. Her brother looks like that half Greek half German TA member who has Slavic vibe.

Freeroostah
03-04-2020, 05:23 PM
This "Macedonian" looks more Russian than most Russians

Aspar
03-04-2020, 05:25 PM

I am sorry for her brother but she is probably even more retarded than you...

Aspar
03-04-2020, 05:27 PM
Slavic type, but more robust than typical Russian or Ukrainian would be. She would be recognized as Eastern European in west or south (non Balkan) Europe in a second.

Nothing robuust in her look...
Typical puffy Baltid look with heavily pronunced cheeks.

Pribislav
03-04-2020, 05:28 PM
I am sorry for her brother but she is probably even more retarded than you...

I know baltoid North Macedonian girl who is born and live in Serbia, her surname is on SKI.

Solid number of North Macedonians look Slavic (mostly East Slavic), deal with it!

Jana
03-04-2020, 05:30 PM
Nothing robuust in her look...
Typical puffy Baltid look with heavily pronunced cheeks.

What? Her cheekbones, browridge, chin and jaw are very robust.

Pribislav
03-04-2020, 05:30 PM
Here she looks more Balkan Slavic. Ofcourse she can pass in eastern Europe easily. Her brother looks like that half Greek half German TA member who has Slavic vibe.

Pass as Croatian on that photo?

Jana
03-04-2020, 05:31 PM
Pass as Croatian on that photo?

Yes. in the OP photos not really, such types are rarity here. I don't remember seeing them around.

Aspar
03-04-2020, 05:33 PM
I know baltoid North Macedonian girl who is born and live in Serbia, her surname is on SKI.

Solid number of North Macedonians look Slavic (mostly East Slavic), deal with it!

I never said there are no Slavic looks among Macedonians you dumbo.
After all, we are ancient Balkan-Slavic mix.
After all, how do you know the girl is not a Serb?
There are solid number of Serbs in Skopje. Didn't you say that many Serbs were forced to change their names and surnames in Macedonia?

pulstar
03-04-2020, 05:37 PM
Nothing strange about her look. Most of North Macedonian relatives in my family in fact even have more East Slavic looks.

Pribislav
03-04-2020, 05:38 PM
Nothing strange about her look. Most of North Macedonian relatives in my family in fact even have more East Slavic looks.

Voskos
03-04-2020, 05:40 PM
We have so many of them here that I've learned to recognize the Bulgarian from kilometers.One of my cousins is also married to one.

She's a textbook Bulgarian.

Pribislav
03-04-2020, 05:43 PM

Slavic speaking North Macedonians look more "Slavic" on average than Bulgarians.
Problem with genetic researches of North Macedonians is that a lot of Aromanians and Albanians are included and that gives a fake picture about North Macedonian dna and make them just little more Slavic shifted Albanians (that is not true).

From which part of N. Macedonia are your N. Macedonian ancestors and relatives?

pulstar
03-04-2020, 05:56 PM
Slavic speaking North Macedonians look more "Slavic" on average than Bulgarians.
Problem with genetic researches of North Macedonians is that a lot of Aromanians and Albanians are included and that gives a fake picture about North Macedonian dna and make them just little more Slavic shifted Albanians (that is not true).

From which part of N. Macedonia are your N. Macedonian ancestors and relatives?

All from Southwestern parts. Ohrid, Struga, Bitola and thereabouts.

Aspar
03-04-2020, 06:06 PM
We have so many of them here that I've learned to recognize the Bulgarian from kilometers.One of my cousins is also married to one.

She's a textbook Bulgarian.

Yes, she does look more Bulgarian than Serb.
Hopefully those Serb dumbo's will understand that they have no business in Macedonia and Macedonians.

Jana
03-04-2020, 06:09 PM

That's obviously not the average. But yes, fair SE Slavs often look more classically (East)Slavic than fair SW Slavs, despite being more genetically Balkan.

Dick
03-04-2020, 06:13 PM
That's obviously not the average. But yes, fair SE Slavs often look more classically (East)Slavic than fair SW Slavs, despite being more genetically Balkan.

They can look more Slav because they don’t have dinarid admixture usually

Rocc0
03-04-2020, 06:16 PM

Like i last time checked your surname is with sufix OV are you Torlak or Serbian ?

Aspar
03-04-2020, 06:20 PM
Like i last time checked your surname is with sufix OV are you Torlak or Serbian ?

Mate we all know who you are...
Sock puppets are not allowed.
And do you want me to send a picture as well along with my name??

Rocc0
03-04-2020, 06:25 PM
All from Southwestern parts. Ohrid, Struga, Bitola and thereabouts.

Hahaha this serbs are full with pain in ass when comes to Macedonians , because they r Macedonian bastards.

Anyways , Macedonians who looks slavic is very little percentage, you can find most in northern part of Macedonia.I dont understand why serbs forcing to make us slavic i understand they lick Greek ass all the time but seems they are јealous because they are just Kievan Rus's,even if some of them are not, its for sure these "serbs" аre with Albanian or Macedonian roots.

https://i.imgur.com/BeIvrLI.jpg

Pribislav
03-04-2020, 06:30 PM
Hahaha this serbs are full with pain in ass when comes to Macedonians , because they r Macedonian bastards.

Anyways , Macedonians who looks slavic is very little percentage, you can find most in northern part of Macedonia.I dont understand why serbs forcing to make us slavic i understand they lick Greek ass all the time but seems they are јealous because they are just Kievan Rus's,even if some of them are not, its for sure these "serbs" аre with Albanian or Macedonian roots.

https://i.imgur.com/BeIvrLI.jpg

Fuck of sockpuppet!

Jana
03-04-2020, 06:32 PM
They can look more Slav because they don’t have dinarid admixture usually

Yes, Pontid which is main east balkan type is more eastern European looking than dinarid. However, SW Slavs like Croats have lot better overlap with Czechs and Slovaks, than Bulgarians/Macedonians do.

Dorian
03-04-2020, 06:40 PM
bulgarid

Pribislav
03-04-2020, 06:41 PM
Johny p? Haha sure mate.

Johny P is Mecedonian (Torlak) user from Kumanovo, deep troll who trolling Serbs.
You are him, you use 2 profiles. That is not allowed!

Rocc0
03-04-2020, 06:42 PM
Johny P is Mecedonia (Torlak) user from Kumanovo, deep troll who trolling Serbs.
You are him, you use 2 profiles. That is not allowed!

Hahahahaha :D

pulstar
03-04-2020, 06:53 PM

Yes, its not a norm.

Pribislav
03-04-2020, 07:30 PM
I never said there are no Slavic looks among Macedonians you dumbo.
After all, we are ancient Balkan-Slavic mix.
After all, how do you know the girl is not a Serb?
There are solid number of Serbs in Skopje. Didn't you say that many Serbs were forced to change their names and surnames in Macedonia?

North Macedonian ethnogenesis is a slippery ground for you guys. When we remove communist propaganda your history as political nation is empty.

pulstar
03-04-2020, 07:33 PM
North Macedonian ethnogenesis is a slippery ground for you guys. When we remove communist propaganda history of you as political nation is empty.

Modern Serbia's revolves around Orthodox cult movement which Ottomans used to manipulate the population in western Balkans more easily, so whats your point? If North Macedonia is baby, Serbia is teenager.

Rocc0
03-04-2020, 07:34 PM
North Macedonian ethnogenesis is a slippery ground for you guys. When we remove communist propaganda your history as political nation is empty.

Haha , obviously you have so much complexes from Macedonians.
But probably you are football fan who lick Greek black ass...

Pribislav
03-04-2020, 07:39 PM
Modern Serbia's revolves around Orthodox cult movement which Ottomans used to manipulate the population in western Balkans more easily, so whats your point? If North Macedonia is baby, Serbia is teenager.

Serbian is not created in 1804/15 but restored. During the whole period of Ottoman and Habsburg rule Serbs preserved memories on Serbian middle age with Kosovo myth as most important thing.

Pribislav
03-04-2020, 07:41 PM
Haha , obviously you have so much complexes from Macedonians.
But probably you are football fan who lick Greek black ass...

Say Srbin so pogolema govornata manata. :lol::lol:

pulstar
03-04-2020, 07:42 PM
Serbian is not created in 1804/15 but restored. During the whole period of Ottoman rule Serbs preserved memories on Serbian middle age with Kosovo myth as most important thing.

I count since the Ottoman restoration of Serbian Orthodox patriarchy in Pec.

Dorian
03-04-2020, 07:43 PM

It's not that empty .. it's based on the love of paeonian women for Greeks , Bulgarians ,Serbs & Albanians etc...

Pribislav
03-04-2020, 07:49 PM
I count since the Ottoman restoration of Serbian Orthodox patriarchy in Pec.

Serbs from 19th century who restored Serbia are genetic, cultural, religious/spiritual, political, linguist etc. descendants of medieval Serbs.

Recently near Gacko in East Herzegovina was tested skeleton of duke Nikola Rašković Drobnjak who live in 15th century. He is I1-P109 and belong to Serbian clan Drobnjak which is from western Montenegro near Gacko. 4% of all Serbs carry Drobnjak branch of I1-P109.
In grave there was few skeletons, and N-P189.2 is founded as well, clade which belong to Serbian clan Banjani also from western Montenegro (3% of Serbs carry N-P189.2).

pulstar
03-04-2020, 08:06 PM
Serbs from 19th century who restored Serbia are genetic, cultural, religious/spiritual, political, linguist etc. descendants of medieval Serbs.

Recently near Gacko in East Herzegovina was tested skeleton of duke Nikola Rašković Drobnjak who live in 15th century. He is I1-P109 and belong to Serbian clan Drobnjak which is from western Montenegro near Gacko. 4% of all Serbs carry Drobnjak branch of I1-P109.
In grave there was few skeletons, and N-P189.2 is founded as well, clade which belong to Serbian clan Banjani also from western Montenegro (3% of Serbs carry N-P189.2).j

Nothing against it but for the actual statehood and continuity the later years of restored Ottoman patriarchy of Pec is where it starts for Serbia. Modern Serbia definitively exist due to it and not because it was preserved a fable of Kosovo battle among the population or something else.

Pribislav
03-04-2020, 08:33 PM
Nothing against it but for the actual statehood and continuity the later years of restored Ottoman patriarchy of Pec is where it starts for Serbia. Modern Serbia definitively exist due to it and not because it was preserved a fable of Kosovo battle among the population or something else.

Modern Serbia exist due to two facts - heroism of Serbs in the first and second Serbian uprising, and Russian support to the Serbs/Serbia during the 19th century.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Serbian_Uprising

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Serbian_Uprising

Decius
03-04-2020, 08:34 PM
Looks Chinese

pulstar
03-04-2020, 08:45 PM
Modern Serbia exist due to two facts - heroism of Serbs in the first and second Serbian uprising, and Russian support to the Serbs/Serbia during the 19th century.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Serbian_Uprising

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Serbian_Uprising

I know whats being taught by the Serbian school system. I'm not saying what we all learn in schools is incorrect, its just in reality history book skip over some really important details and emphasize really not so important details in according to the needs of the geopolitics in the time when the last reviewed of history books were done. So that's why our school system barely scratch the wider reason why the the uprisings all over the Balkans started and why Russian help was smaller in the 19th century than for example Austro-Hungarian. Russia did play a role in the late 19th century (and a lot more in first half of 20th century) but in my own opinion a negative one that was costly for the Serbs and Serbia.

Pribislav
03-04-2020, 08:52 PM
I know whats being taught by the Serbian school system. I'm not saying what we all learn in schools is incorrect, its just in reality history book skip over some really important details and emphasize really not so important details in according to the needs of the geopolitics in the time when the last reviewed of history books were done. So that's why our school system barely scratch the wider reason why the the uprisings all over the Balkans started and why Russian help was smaller in the 19th century than for example Austro-Hungarian. Russia did play a role in the late 19th century (and a lot more in first half of 20th century) but in my own opinion a negative one that was costly for the Serbs and Serbia.

Fight of Serbs from Serbia and Montenegro against Ottomans in 19th century would not be successful without Russian support (mostly diplomatic, but also somethimes military and economic).

When Omer Paša Latas defeated Montenegrins in 1852 Russian diplomacy deleted Ottoman victory and made status quo. Without that Montenegro would be in big problem.

pulstar
03-04-2020, 08:56 PM
Fight of Serbs from Serbia and Montenegro against Ottomans in 19th century would not be successful without Russian support (mostly diplomatic, but also somethimes military and economic).

When Omer Paša Latas defated Montenegrins in 1852 Russian diplomacy deleted Ottoman victory and made status quo. Without that Montenegro would be in big problem.

Russians were not welcome during Obrenovic dynasty and their supporters. They were hiding Karadjordje and his descendants and they were supporting rebellions in Timok, supporting radical party (biggest anti-Serbian party, in my opinion, led by Vlach), as well as instructing Bulgarians to give asylum to rebellion leaders after it failed.

Pribislav
03-04-2020, 09:03 PM
Russians were not welcome during Obrenovic dynasty and their supporters. They were hiding Karadjordje and his descendants and they were supporting rebellions in Timok, supporting radical party (biggest anti-Serbian party, in my opinion, led by Vlach), as well as instructing Bulgarians to give asylum to rebellion leaders after it failed.

Russia had а huge rоle in Serbian-Turkish Wars 1876-78 as an ally of Serbia (when Obrenović dynasty ruled on Serbia) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbian-Turkish_Wars_(1876-1878)

Leader of Russian volunteers on Serbian side was colonel Nikolaj Rajevski https://sr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Николај_Рајевски_(1839-1876)

Aspar
03-04-2020, 09:05 PM

Our ethnogenesis has nothing to do with you. We can even be Marsians if we want to.
Thanks God we are not under Serb degenerate rule, that's all it matters.

Pribislav
03-04-2020, 09:12 PM
Our ethnogenesis has nothing to do with you. We can even be Marsians if we want to.
Thanks God we are not under Serb degenerate rule, that's all it matters.

Large part of North Macedonians are Serbian sperm, deal with it!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srbinovo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srbinovski

North Macedonians are Serbian-Bulgarian mix with Vlach (Aromanian), Greek and Albanian influence.

Aspar
03-04-2020, 09:19 PM
Large part of North Macedonians are Serbian sperm, deal with it!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srbinovo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srbinovski

North Macedonians are Serbian-Bulgarian mix with Vlach (Aromanian), Greek and Albanian influence.

If they were Serbo-Bulgarian mix we would plot between those people but we don't...

https://i.postimg.cc/kMYY1MBB/41586-2008-Article-BFnature07331-Fig1-HTML.jpg (https://postimg.cc/F1cx14b4)

We form a cluster with Bulgarians and Romanians. You Serbs plot in-between our cluster and the Croat one and you speak a language much closer to the Croatian then to ours.
Which means you are Croat-Bulgarian product...

Bosniensis
03-04-2020, 09:20 PM
All Pribislav classify threads are "Russian-like" 1 in 10.000 samples he is googling for them all day, he multiply them in mind in hope whole region will become Russian xD

catgeorge
03-04-2020, 09:22 PM
Won't pass in Greece

Pribislav
03-04-2020, 09:27 PM
All Pribislav classify threads are "Russian-like" 1 in 10.000 samples he is googling for them all day, he multiply them in mind in hope whole region will become Russian xD

Russian boot is a good cure against afro-asian military capable men (aka migrants) who colonize Balkan and Europe. We are already seen in Syria and Chechenia.

Bosniensis
03-04-2020, 09:29 PM
Russian boot is a good cure against afro-asian military capable men (aka migrants) who colonize Balkan and Europe. We are already seen in Syria and Chechenia.

I prefer Russian Booty to Boot...

If Russians ever decide to send Russian Booty's, we will gladly accept them, but boots no

https://i.imgur.com/SmDx13D.jpg

Pribislav
03-04-2020, 09:37 PM
If they were Serbo-Bulgarian mix we would plot between those people but we don't...

https://i.postimg.cc/kMYY1MBB/41586-2008-Article-BFnature07331-Fig1-HTML.jpg (https://postimg.cc/F1cx14b4)

We form a cluster with Bulgarians and Romanians. You Serbs plot in-between our cluster and the Croat one and you speak a language much closer to the Croatian then to ours.
Which means you are Croat-Bulgarian product...

Not related with thread. I am interested for your opinion.

Serbian girl - 1/2 from Bosnia (father) + 1/2 from Vojvodina (mother)

K13
Baltic 32.7
North_Atlantic 27.36
West_Med 15.97
East_Med 12.02
West_Asian 6.47
Red-Sea 2.86
Siberian 2.11
Amerindian 0.39
Oceanian 0.3

K15
Baltic 20.28
North_Sea 20.17
Atlantic 14.73
Eastern_Euro 13.81
West_Med 13.31
East_Med 7.95
West_Med 5.82
Red_Sea 2.53
Siberian 1.19
Oceanian 0.12
Amerindian 0.11
https://i.imgur.com/3pai92e.png

Aspar
03-04-2020, 09:51 PM
Not related with thread. I am interested for your opinion.

Serbian girl - 1/2 from Bosnia (father) + 1/2 from Vojvodina (mother)

K13
Baltic 32.7
North_Atlantic 27.36
West_Med 15.97
East_Med 12.02
West_Asian 6.47
Red-Sea 2.86
Siberian 2.11
Amerindian 0.39
Oceanian 0.3

K15
Baltic 20.28
North_Sea 20.17
Atlantic 14.73
Eastern_Euro 13.81
West_Med 13.31
East_Med 7.95
West_Med 5.82
Red_Sea 2.53
Siberian 1.19
Oceanian 0.12
Amerindian 0.11
https://i.imgur.com/3pai92e.png

Obviously the Bosnians are the real Serbs while those from Serbia are Bosnian - Bulgarian mix. Her father is a real Serb.

Pribislav
03-04-2020, 09:52 PM
Obviously the Bosnians are the real Serbs while those from Serbia are Bosnian - Bulgarian mix. Her father is a real Serb.

What is North Macedonian average Baltic and North_Atlantic score on K13?

pulstar
03-04-2020, 09:58 PM
Russia had а huge rоle in Serbian-Turkish Wars 1876-78 as an ally of Serbia (when Obrenović dynasty ruled on Serbia) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbian-Turkish_Wars_(1876-1878)

Leader of Russian volunteers on Serbian side was colonel Nikolaj Rajevski https://sr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Николај_Рајевски_(1839-1876)

As I previously said some things are overemphasized, other taken out of context which is kind of a cliche in Serbian historiography. It just happened that Russian and Serbian interests were the same at the occasion. Serbia wanted a piece of the land, Russia provided loans, Serbia started to lose the war, Russia jumped in to secure their investment and as a bonus get the position deeper into Balkans which would bring it closer to the Mediterranean sea, which was their long term goal. The Russian colonel went there on a mission for Russian empire, he did not care for Serbs. He went there because wealthy Russians gave loan to Serbia and wanted to see the loan back. Also small deal of that army was also made from Bulgarian revolutionaries that joined the Serbian army.

Aspar
03-04-2020, 10:15 PM
What is North Macedonian average Baltic and North_Atlantic score on K13?

Most I've seen is 28% Baltic in a guy from the north-east while the least is 18% Baltic in a guy from the Prespa and Ohrid region.
The cline for North-Atlantic is usually higher score in the Western Macedonia while lower in Eastern.

Jana
03-05-2020, 05:45 AM

Lol. Real Serbs don't plot with Croats from Zagreb, who are mixed with Central Europeans themself. This is extremely northern shifted outlier and not representative at all.

It plots more north than my parents inculding my heavy German mixed mother.

Vojvodina (Bačka) where this person parent is native from was full of Hungarians and Croats, and Siberian is very high.

Not to mention Serbs from western Bosnia are mixed with Croats.

Real Serbs plot between us and Bulgarians, not with us.

Majority of Croats plot bit more south than this dot anyway.

Pribislav
03-05-2020, 06:46 AM
Lol. Real Serbs don't plot with Croats from Zagreb, who are mixed with Central Europeans themself. This is extremely northern shifted outlier and not representative at all.

It plots more north than my parents inculding my heavy German mixed mother.

Vojvodina (Bačka) where this person parent is native from was full of Hungarians and Croats, and Siberian is very high.

Not to mention Serbs from western Bosnia are mixed with Croats.

Real Serbs plot between us and Bulgarians, not with us.

Majority of Croats plot bit more south than this dot anyway.

Look down (below the quote) results of Edvinbih https://www.forum.hr/showpost.php?p=78649395&postcount=6034

He is a Serb from region in which there was no any mixing with Croatians.

Vojnik
03-05-2020, 07:28 AM
Not the most typical Macedonian woman. Slavic east European look does exist among Macedonians, but not this variation.

There are also quite a bit of people in northern regions that inter married and mixed with other people in the former Yugoslavia.

Crn Volk
03-05-2020, 08:54 AM

He was not half German. He was full Slavophone Greek. Spoke perfect Macedonian.

Jana
03-05-2020, 10:14 AM
He was not half German. He was full Slavophone Greek. Spoke perfect Macedonian.

He claimed his mother was German and posted her photos (and she look typical German). His phenotype doesn't look German influenced at all though.

Jana
03-05-2020, 10:15 AM
Look down (below the quote) results of Edvinbih https://www.forum.hr/showpost.php?p=78649395&postcount=6034

His results are normal for northern shifted ethnic Serb. Where is he from?

Bosniensis
03-05-2020, 10:29 AM

How common is the name Edvin among the Serbs?

Lioncourt
03-05-2020, 10:52 AM
I don't see her as specifically Russian looking. Fits perfectly in Bulgaria and neighbor regions. I have seen even women from old Greek Macedonia like her.

Pribislav
03-05-2020, 11:03 AM
How common is the name Edvin among the Serbs?

Edvin is Serb from Ozren, he is Filipi from Poreklo and IgorIgor from facebook of Sandžakiah dna project. He took nick Edvin on Croatian forum to confuse other users to they don't realize that he is a Serb.

Benyzero
03-05-2020, 11:22 AM
Resting b*tch face

Mr.G
03-05-2020, 11:31 AM
B*tchy resting face.

nittionia
03-05-2020, 11:34 AM
Resting b*tch face

B*tchy resting face.
Nothing worse than a batchy face :/

CommonSense
03-05-2020, 02:13 PM
Mainly Baltid, correct. I would say this look is more common among Bulgarians than other people in the region.

Anaximander
03-05-2020, 03:00 PM
Mainly Baltid, correct. I would say this look is more common among Bulgarians than other people in the region.

Makes sence,since macedonci are southwest Bulgarians

Pribislav
03-05-2020, 04:58 PM
His results are normal for northern shifted ethnic Serb. Where is he from?

From Ozren area https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozren_(Bosnia_and_Herzegovina)