PDA

View Full Version : Classify Me and where can I pass in the Old World?

elemperador93
03-06-2020, 12:07 AM
New to the apricity forum and thought i'd introduce myself!

Where can you see me passing in the old world or anywhere else outside the Americas? Thanks ladies and gents!

Trouble
03-06-2020, 12:09 AM
Welcome. It's hard to know when there's no photos.

elemperador93
03-06-2020, 12:12 AM
Thanks Shogun! I just fixed it and uploaded a pic, would love to know what you and many other TA users think, just for shits n giggles ;)

Trouble
03-06-2020, 12:15 AM
Thanks Shogun! I just fixed it and uploaded a pic, would love to know what you and many other TA users think, just for shits n giggles ;)

with that photo you look like you can pass in parts of the Middle East. Hard to know without more pics

Dr_Maul
03-06-2020, 12:19 AM
I'd go with Turkey, you have the eyes for it

elemperador93
03-06-2020, 12:36 AM
with that photo you look like you can pass in parts of the Middle East. Hard to know without more pics

Hmmm alright I guess, i've been told that I can pass as Turk/Persian/Israeli a few times by random individuals I have come across so I guess that would make a bit of sense after all..

elemperador93
03-06-2020, 12:39 AM
I'd go with Turkey, you have the eyes for it

Yes I think thats an option for sure but I will upload more pics later when I have a bit more free time, you may have a different opinion based on my other pics that I will share. My mother is the only one in my immediate family that has done a DNA test and she did come back with small traces of Greek DNA as well so maybe thats where a bit of my phenotype was influenced by, who knows?! what do you think? possible?

Kivan
03-06-2020, 12:42 AM
You don't look Turk at all.

I would guess as Iraqi, Pakistani or something.

elemperador93
03-06-2020, 12:47 AM

LOL cmon Kivan, you can do better than that..dont quite agree w/ paki or iraqi as they tend to be much darker tone than my natural skin tone, as i'm more on the olive/fair/tanned side. I have never gotten paki/iraqi as regards to my ethnicity. And I wouldnt want to hear that either to be quite honest.

aherne
03-06-2020, 12:52 AM
You look harnizo. Best pass outside Americas is as Maghrebi

Zuh
03-06-2020, 12:57 AM
You made a HUGE mistake by revelling your ethnicity. Now you going to get a bunch of bias replies .

Anyway welcome to the forum hermano how you done a genetic test by any chance?

Latinus
03-06-2020, 01:13 AM
You look like some type of pred-euro mestizo.

elemperador93
03-06-2020, 01:24 AM
You look harnizo. Best pass outside Americas is as Maghrebi

harnizo lol ok i guess, if were using old antiquated colonial terms from 200 yrs ago and further.. the pic is a bit blurry too. I've gotten North African once before from some Basque dude I met a few yrs back in my profession/work but I thought he was just fcking w/ me since he was a Spaniard, you know the way they can be with those who fall under the latin american branch. A lighter toned Maghrebi perhaps but thats a bit off a reach if you ask me. Anywhere else besides NA?

elemperador93
03-06-2020, 01:28 AM
You made a HUGE mistake by revelling your ethnicity. Now you going to get a bunch of bias replies .

Anyway welcome to the forum hermano how you done a genetic test by any chance?

Gracias Hermano, I like reading your posts on here so I really appreciate the warm welcome;) It seems you were right and one step ahead, i've now edited my personal info/first post. People are too biased regarding our ethnicity, but im sure you are already aware of that.

And No I have not personally done one myself, a bit worried of finding things I wont like or care for, and not sure I want my personal DNA info out there and available for various personal reasons.. but my mother is the only one to have done one and she was mostly of Euro DNA w/ some minor other inputs. That's all I know for now regarding DNA, percentages, etc.

Dr_Maul
03-06-2020, 01:29 AM

Na I'd definitely say he looks like a stereotypical Oghuz especially those pulling 10-15% Turkic DNA. He reminds me of this guy in the middle here 96002

Zuh
03-06-2020, 01:29 AM
You look like some type of pred-euro mestizo.

Many Spaniards can look like " pred Euro mestizos" themselves.

I'm sure this Spaniard is not seen as white european is any Anglo country .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikYl4sY24og

Ranger0075
03-06-2020, 01:30 AM
Even if you'd hide your flag and ethnicity would be easy to know you are new worlder. Anyway, people from New World have Native American traits which is not found in Old World, you should try Origuess App instead The Apricity, I believe they are not that anthrotard as us and usually Mexicans are mistaken for MENAs, Central Asians and sometimes Turkish.

Trouble
03-06-2020, 01:32 AM
LOL cmon Kivan, you can do better than that..dont quite agree w/ paki or iraqi as they tend to be much darker tone than my natural skin tone, as i'm more on the olive/fair/tanned side. I have never gotten paki/iraqi as regards to my ethnicity. And I wouldnt want to hear that either to be quite honest.

You pass as Iraqi, and no you're not lighter than most of them.

Pakistanis, you are right about that. you dont look south asian

Kivan
03-06-2020, 01:33 AM
Na I'd definitely say he looks like a stereotypical Oghuz especially those pulling 10-15% Turkic DNA. He reminds me of this guy in the middle here

Hi Evrim/Kraftwerk, it's been a long time since you got banned, don't you think?

Dr_Maul
03-06-2020, 01:37 AM
Hi Evrim/Kraftwerk, it's been a long time since you got banned, don't you think?

wut

Trouble
03-06-2020, 01:38 AM
Na I'd definitely say he looks like a stereotypical Oghuz especially those pulling 10-15% Turkic DNA. He reminds me of this guy in the middle here 96002

no this guy is my mental picture of how I imagine Mexicans to look. He doesnt look like those people.

Dr_Maul
03-06-2020, 01:41 AM
no this guy is my mental picture of how I imagine Mexicans to look. He doesnt look like those people.

Well obviously he is most similar to mexicans, but the question is who he looks like in the old world

Trouble
03-06-2020, 01:44 AM
you could probably pass in india/pakistan too tbh.

Atypical, but still probably pass

Nazarene
03-06-2020, 01:46 AM
Maybe atypical pass in Iraq but I don't really see it, you look very new world

Trouble
03-06-2020, 02:11 AM
Maybe atypical pass in Iraq but I don't really see it, you look very new world

it is not that noticeable to average people.

nittionia
03-06-2020, 02:14 AM
Welcome amigo

TheWolf97
03-06-2020, 02:14 AM
You looks Uzbek or Kazakh

Enviado desde mi SM-G920I mediante Tapatalk

elemperador93
03-06-2020, 02:24 AM
Many Spaniards can look like " pred Euro mestizos" themselves.

I'm sure this Spaniard is not seen as white european is any Anglo country .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikYl4sY24og

Ha obviously not, doesnt even look like any type of spaniard ive ever seen or come across. I would of thought he was Paki or Indian, something that doesnt resemble me for sure!:thumb001:

elemperador93
03-06-2020, 02:26 AM
Even if you'd hide your flag and ethnicity would be easy to know you are new worlder. Anyway, people from New World have Native American traits which is not found in Old World, you should try Origuess App instead The Apricity, I believe they are not that anthrotard as us and usually Mexicans are mistaken for MENAs, Central Asians and sometimes Turkish.

trying to get me out of here already!? maybe ill check it out but i really like the back n forth on TA.

Trouble
03-06-2020, 02:29 AM

You are only saying this because he is hispanic. He looks very caucasoid

elemperador93
03-06-2020, 02:31 AM
You pass as Iraqi, and no you're not lighter than most of them.

Pakistanis, you are right about that. you dont look south asian

I just dont quite agree with your opinion on this Shogun, plus youve only seen one pic of myself so far, many others would make you say differently. And just a simple google search of iraqi peoples and I look nothing like the majority of them, they are all more brown than I am whereas I have an olive complexion. Maybe the lighter toned ones here and there but no one has ever mistaken me for iraqi or paki, not once, ever.

I agree w/ you about not resembling anything south asian thank God, and that to me includes iraq/pak to me. Its ok. we can agree to disagree!

Duffmannn
03-06-2020, 02:32 AM
Pareces mestizo, sin más.

Pareces muy del Nuevo Mundo, creo que no pasarías siquiera en Próximo Oriente o el Norte de África.

Latinus
03-06-2020, 02:35 AM
Pareces mestizo, sin más.

Pareces muy del Nuevo Mundo, creo que no pasarías siquiera en Próximo Oriente o el Norte de África.

He has a very New World vibe, yes, not all mestizos look super dark, LOL.

Trouble
03-06-2020, 02:44 AM
I just dont quite agree with your opinion on this Shogun, plus youve only seen one pic of myself so far, many others would make you say differently. And just a simple google search of iraqi peoples and I look nothing like the majority of them, they are all more brown than I am whereas I have an olive complexion. Maybe the lighter toned ones here and there but no one has ever mistaken me for iraqi or paki, not once, ever.

I agree w/ you about not resembling anything south asian thank God, and that to me includes iraq/pak to me. Its ok. we can agree to disagree!

The ones you see on google are living in a hot climate. The ones in the west are a lot lighter many are in fact a lot lighter than you

TheWolf97
03-06-2020, 03:07 AM
You are only saying this because he is hispanic. He looks very caucasoidIt has nothing to do with him being hispanic. There are mestizos who are inclined to their side euro as there are others who do not and are more inclined to amerind. To me he looks a Balanced Mestizo 50/50.

HelloGuys
03-06-2020, 03:31 AM
It has nothing to do with him being hispanic. There are mestizos who are inclined to their side euro as there are others who do not and are more inclined to amerind. To me he looks a Balanced Mestizo 50/50.

He doesn't look balanced; in fact he resembles (a little) to you bro

HelloGuys
03-06-2020, 03:32 AM
You look around 70% Euro

You can pass as MENA I guess

Welcome btw!

elemperador93
03-06-2020, 08:03 AM
The ones you see on google are living in a hot climate. The ones in the west are a lot lighter many are in fact a lot lighter than you

Mexicans can say the same thing, as they live in a hot climate.. and ive still seen way many more lighter skinned Mexis (too many to remember) than i have pakis or irakis :P

elemperador93
03-06-2020, 08:05 AM
You look around 70% Euro

You can pass as MENA I guess

Welcome btw!

Thanks hermano, yes, I agree with you.

Blondie
03-06-2020, 08:23 AM
You don't look european, I'd say north african or middle eastern if i see you on the street.

Trouble
03-06-2020, 08:25 AM
Mexicans can say the same thing, as they live in a hot climate.. and ive still seen way many more lighter skinned Mexis (too many to remember) than i have pakis or irakis :P

how many iraqis have you seen?

elemperador93
03-06-2020, 08:41 AM
You don't look european, I'd say north african or middle eastern if i see you on the street.

Ive been told by many I do have a euro look/pheno, a few spaniards and italians I have met thought I was one of them, so shove it nazi. Im ethnically ambiguous like many Hispanos, the best of both worlds, ive been told I look like many different ethnic groups. I have no middle eastern ancestors so although its possible to overlap with some of them, I dont look like the majority of them. Women love me btw, and they always assume I'm some type of South American (e.g. Venezuela, Paraguay, Chile) or Spanish. But Im 100% proud Mejicano:cool:

Kyp
03-06-2020, 08:46 AM
Lebanon

Adamm
03-06-2020, 08:48 AM
Could easily pass in MENA.

Trouble
03-06-2020, 08:53 AM
Ive been told by many I do have a euro look/pheno, a few spaniards and italians I have met thought I was one of them, so shove it nazi. Im ethnically ambiguous like many Hispanos, the best of both worlds, ive been told I look like many different ethnic groups. I have no middle eastern ancestors so although its possible to overlap with some of them, I dont look like the majority of them. Women love me btw, and they always assume I'm some type of South American (e.g. Venezuela, Paraguay, Chile) or Spanish. But Im 100% proud Mejicano:cool:

why do you sound so familiar...

elemperador93
03-06-2020, 08:58 AM
why do you sound so familiar...

are you thinking of carlitos way? I am not him.

Trouble
03-06-2020, 08:58 AM
are you thinking of carlitos way? I am not him.

You are definitely not new to this forum...

IrisSelene
03-06-2020, 09:06 AM

Enviado desde mi SM-G920I mediante TapatalkNo way...

Enviado desde mi CLT-L09 mediante Tapatalk

elemperador93
03-06-2020, 09:07 AM
You are definitely not new to this forum...

In fact, I am. I will verify w/ more pics soon, if you really care that much lol im not losing sleep over it. Ive frequented this site much before I decided to register so im quite familiar with some of the users on here.

Kamal900
03-06-2020, 10:45 AM
North Africa and the Southern Levant.

Root
03-06-2020, 11:12 AM
you look kinda like a 'yalla habibi' singer

TheWolf97
03-06-2020, 05:46 PM
He doesn't look balanced; in fact he resembles (a little) to you broMaybe you misclassify it because the quality of the photo is not as sharp and the tan of your skin. Do you think it looks a bit like me? Why? Bro

HelloGuys
03-06-2020, 06:30 PM
Maybe you misclassify it because the quality of the photo is not as sharp and the tan of your skin. Do you think it looks a bit like me? Why? Bro

General traits bro; no especific, just an "aire"

elemperador93
03-06-2020, 06:45 PM
you look kinda like a 'yalla habibi' singer

nope everyone thinks im of latin descent, try again monk

elemperador93
03-06-2020, 06:47 PM
Maybe you misclassify it because the quality of the photo is not as sharp and the tan of your skin. Do you think it looks a bit like me? Why? Bro

i doubt we look alike, i rarely meet anyone that can pass as my double, also youre probably short like most ecuadorians :P big mushroom head too jajaja

TheWolf97
03-06-2020, 07:25 PM
i doubt we look alike, i rarely meet anyone that can pass as my double, also youre probably short like most ecuadorians [emoji14] big mushroom head too jajajaHahahaha for nothing neither one nor the other because I do not think we stand and I want to clarify that if I am Ecuadorian but I do not look like any at all (pred amerind) and I am not short

Teutone
03-06-2020, 07:26 PM
coule be a turk/kurd

HelloGuys
03-06-2020, 07:27 PM
i doubt we look alike, i rarely meet anyone that can pass as my double, also youre probably short like most ecuadorians :P big mushroom head too jajaja

The wolf97 is castizo (Pheno and geno)

Trouble
03-07-2020, 03:29 AM
In fact, I am. I will verify w/ more pics soon, if you really care that much lol im not losing sleep over it. Ive frequented this site much before I decided to register so im quite familiar with some of the users on here.

why do you latinos hate being associated with arabs/middle easterns so much btw? Kind of ironic because it is a very common romantic pairing and they often look similar.

Latinus
03-07-2020, 03:30 AM
why do you latinos hate being associated with arabs/middle easterns so much btw? Kind of ironic because it is a very common romantic pairing and they often look similar.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/image.php?u=25503&dateline=1583478907

mena
01-02-2021, 12:45 AM
Whoa this guy is major queer he brags how rich his dad is and gets butthurt that mexicans look filipino indonesian. You dont look average istanbul or tehran they are majority lightskin you look most karachi or like some in algiers and riyadh

Most people in istanbul tehran kabul and baghdad look like me u tiraflecha
https://ibb.co/wCwQqYb
https://ibb.co/2yvwjr5