PDA

View Full Version : Fag Pride Parade Likely Canceled over Security Reasons

poiuytrewq0987
08-18-2011, 11:19 PM
I love how we manage to prevent a gay pride parade from happening without looking too discriminatory. :D

The mayor, who is also a top official of the ruling Democrats (DS) said that he would "never support any event that can endanger the safety of Belgraders".

Đilas added that Serbia has been preoccupied for days with whether or not the parade would be held, and that this was happening at a moment when the country was facing "far more important problems".

"This is a country where we ought to fight for new jobs, for the rights of our minority in Kosovo that are jeopardized, this is today a country where some people are forced to work for foreign companies for RSD 17,000 (monthly salary), while we've been listening to stories about whether or not there'll be a gay parade for days now," he was quoted as saying.

Đilas added that there was no doubt that minority groups were entitled to their rights, "as this is defined by law", and continued:

"The question is whether such an event can be held in Belgrade without endangering material goods, members of the gay population, police officers and citizens of Belgrade. Have we arrived at a point where the whole town won't be torn apart, where they can walk freely, instead of being in some sort of improvised cage, as was the case last year?"

The Belgrade mayor noted that he did not believe that our society had achieved that progress in the past year.

"Police are the ones who should say whether or not the parade can go ahead for security reasons. The job of a mayor means protecting people and material goods and I will never support any event that holds potential to endanger the safety of Belgrade and Belgraders," Đilas concluded.

http://www.b92.net/eng/news/politics-article.php?yyyy=2011&mm=08&dd=18&nav_id=75982

Loddfafner
08-19-2011, 12:15 AM
So Serbia is still more of a Middle Eastern than a European country.

Raskolnikov
08-19-2011, 12:19 AM
aotlEpmAFVQ

The Journeyman
08-19-2011, 12:26 AM

Why are you so keen on supporting a parade of homosexuals parading around in cod pieces whilst touching each other in public? That shit should be kept behind closed doors.

Beorn
08-19-2011, 12:28 AM

They hang people for being homosexual in Serbia?

I applaud this Mayor. He has gone on record saying 'live and let live' and long may "democracy" protect those rights, but some elements seem to wish to 'put the boot in' on those that flaunt tittle-tattle elements of their insignificant lives upon the whole of society.

The mayor has simply counteracted the wishes of the more sordid members of society.

Storm 1995
08-19-2011, 07:10 AM
Serbs are fags anyway, so they don't even need a parade to prove that.

Aces High
08-19-2011, 07:16 AM

Or more of a European country than a middle eastern country....homosexuality is the norm in arab countries.

Sikeliot
08-19-2011, 07:24 AM
Gay parades wouldn't be so bad if they were done tastefully.. but usually, they're not.

boogeyman
08-19-2011, 07:45 AM
Good for Serbia.

Guapo
08-19-2011, 02:16 PM
Serbs are fags anyway, so they don't even need a parade to prove that.

Now that is funny.:D

Barbarossa
08-19-2011, 02:23 PM
Dušane, svi znamo kako je sa pederi: Pederi se rađajo, u dupe se gađajo, danas žive, sutra umiro, AIDS, AIDS, AIDS :D

Otherwise, good for Serbia that at least one European country don't freely accept sodomy.

Guapo
08-19-2011, 02:32 PM

They don't have turkish baths.

Марко Краљевић
08-19-2011, 08:28 PM
When economical situation in the country is rapidly deteriorating through inaction, inability and corruption of the government, plus everlasting national humiliation perpetuated by the same government, smart money is on removal of any possible reason for any major organizing of the people with MS media attention which could easily result in anti-government revolt. Especially since, last year's first ever gay pride parade in Serbia resulted in massive anti-government demonstration, which left many criminals in JCE (Joint Criminal Enterprise) aka government, feeling nervous and jumpy. Therefore, eventual cancellation of gay pride parade has nothing to do with gays but JCE criminals well being.

Argyll
08-19-2011, 08:30 PM
I don't like these parades that give people bad impressions and images that they expect homosexual men to live up to or to be when they meet them.

The Journeyman
08-20-2011, 08:55 AM
I don't like these parades that give people bad impressions and images that they expect homosexual men to live up to or to be when they meet them.

I agree. They should have a dignified way of expressing themselves to the greater community. It's too in-your-face and obnoxious. I'm sure most homosexuals don't think highly of most gay pride parades. Maybe that's the purpose of a gay pride parde, as a barometer of public tolerance toward homosexual behavior.

P-Chan
08-20-2011, 08:59 AM
Is Serbian police so unable in facing a nazi orthodox gang?

poiuytrewq0987
08-20-2011, 09:27 AM
Is Serbian police so unable in facing a nazi orthodox gang?

Oh please, it is not just a gang. More than 90% of Belgraders are against homosexual acts being openly displayed in a degenerate fashion. What they do in their bedroom is their business but when they choose to display it in public it's become our business.

P-Chan
08-20-2011, 09:43 AM
Oh please, it is not just a gang. More than 90% of Belgraders are against homosexual acts being openly displayed in a degenerate fashion. What they do in their bedroom is their business but when they choose to display it in public it's become our business.

You' ll go immediately in my ignore list, I' ve not insulted anyone...why did you give me a bad reputation?

P-Chan
08-20-2011, 09:51 AM
But I can change the question.....how low is your self confidence if you consider homosexuals as a menace to your society? ;)

Treffie
08-20-2011, 09:52 AM
You' ll go immediately in my ignore list, I' ve not insulted anyone...why did you give me a bad reputation?

The negrep button is Dusan's heroin - he can't get enough of it.

poiuytrewq0987
08-20-2011, 09:56 AM

I'm tired of people whining about negative reps they deserved. If you think your insult of "Orthodox nazi gang" didn't deserve you of a negative rep then think again.

But I can change the question.....how low is your self confidence if you consider homosexuals as a menace to your society? ;)

Sure, change the question and I'll answer it as well. My self-confidence is fine, why the ad-hominem attack? I do not consider the homosexuals a menace to society but I do have a problem with them openly displaying their lifestyle to us. Serbia is a traditional Christian country and I do not want to see it become a degenerated nation like America has with their Folsom street fairs (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=0Ej&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&q=Folsom+street+fair+pictures&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=4168l5160l0l5248l9l5l0l0l0l0l303l804l0.2.1. 1l4l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&biw=1600&bih=806&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi).

Treffie
08-20-2011, 10:02 AM
Sure, change the question and I'll answer it as well. My self-confidence is fine, why the ad-hominem attack? I do not consider the homosexuals a menace to society but I do have a problem with them openly displaying their lifestyle to us. Serbia is a traditional Christian country and I do not want to see it become a degenerated nation like America

But you're an American of Serb ancestry, why does it bother you so much if you don't live there, speak the language etc?

poiuytrewq0987
08-20-2011, 10:03 AM
The negrep button is Dusan's heroin - he can't get enough of it.

Considering how you banned me once for giving you a negative reputation. I think you need to go to Cardiff and buy some. I hear heroin is quite cheap nowadays in Europe, thanks to American and British help in preserving poppy operations in Afghanistan. :thumbs up

P-Chan
08-20-2011, 10:04 AM
Sure, change the question and I'll answer it as well. My self-confidence is fine, why the ad-hominem attack? I do not consider the homosexuals a menace to society but I do have a problem with them openly displaying their lifestyle to us. Serbia is a traditional Christian country and I do not want to see it become a degenerated nation like America has with their Folsom street fairs (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=0Ej&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&q=Folsom+street+fair+pictures&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=4168l5160l0l5248l9l5l0l0l0l0l303l804l0.2.1. 1l4l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&biw=1600&bih=806&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi).

I see you're well informed about BDSM parades!

I didn't know what's Folsom street fair.....but tahnk you I' ve searched on wikipedia, and there it's written that's i a kind of sado/maso fair, not a gay pride.

and with this post I come to the end.
I don't like to argue with possessed fundamentalists.

poiuytrewq0987
But you're an American of Serb ancestry, why does it bother you so much if you don't live there, speak the language etc?

Why do you always insult me for living in America? I never see you insult other Europeans living in America like Maksim.

Fortis in Arduis
http://www.occidentaldissent.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/FolsomStreetFairImage.png

poiuytrewq0987
08-20-2011, 10:08 AM
I see you're well informed about BDSM parades!

I didn't know what's Folsom street fair.....but tahnk you I' ve searched on wikipedia, and there it's written that's i a kind of sado/maso fair, not a gay pride.

and with this post I come to the end.
I don't like to argue with possessed fundamentalists.

I'm not a fundamentalist, quite far from one but oh, just because I am against gays/degenerates displaying their lifestyle in open I must be a Christian fundamentalist.

Treffie
08-20-2011, 10:08 AM
Considering how you banned me once for giving you a negative reputation.

And I'll petition for another ban if you don't stop acting like a big girl's blouse. The mod team was considering it yesterday. You weren't banned for specifically giving myself neg rep, you were banned for being unable to control it.

I hear heroin is quite cheap nowadays in Europe, thanks to American and British help in preserving poppy operations in Afghanistan.

I'm sure it is, American.

poiuytrewq0987
08-20-2011, 10:12 AM
And I'll petition for another ban if you don't stop acting like a big girl's blouse. The mod team was considering it yesterday. You weren't banned for specifically giving myself neg rep, you were banned for being unable to control it.

I'm sure it is, American.

I'm sorry if you hate my guts but I speak my mind and if you don't like it then you are always free to seek out a ban.

Treffie
08-20-2011, 10:16 AM
I'm sorry if you hate my guts but I speak my mind and if you don't like it then you are always free to seek out a ban.

I don't hate your guts. What I don't like is your behaviour towards other members. If you controlled your behaviour, then there wouldn't be a problem, would there?

poiuytrewq0987
08-20-2011, 10:18 AM
I don't hate your guts. What I don't like is your behaviour towards other members. If you controlled your behaviour, then there wouldn't be a problem, would there?

I'm not causing any problems here. Other members here constantly provoke me and when I respond and I am hated for it. Fine, whatever.

Treffie
08-20-2011, 10:39 AM
I'm not causing any problems here. Other members here constantly provoke me and when I respond and I am hated for it. Fine, whatever.

Erm, if you can't admit that you're not the one causing problems, eg, posting member photos in your profile without their permission, mass negreps etc, then the problem lies with you. I'm quite embarrassed now that it was myself who sent you an invite to The Apricity in the first place :redface_002:

poiuytrewq0987
08-20-2011, 10:43 AM
Erm, if you can't admit that you're not the one causing problems, eg, posting member photos in your profile without their permission, mass negreps etc, then the problem lies with you. I'm quite embarrassed now that it was myself who sent you an invite to The Apricity in the first place :redface_002:

1. That certain person repeatedly insulted me, made things up about me so I gave him a taste of his own medicine. Naturally, he went to the mods and cried about me like he always does.
2. "Mass neg-reps" only happened to two certain posters and that was only after they repeatedly insulted me and again I gave them a taste of their medicine. They also cried to you and your cohort.
3. I don't know who the heck you are.

Treffie
08-20-2011, 10:52 AM
1. That certain person repeatedly insulted me, made things up about me so I gave him a taste of his own medicine.

Posting someone else's pic is strictly forbidden. Why don't you just argue the case, instead of resorting to insults and childish antics?

Storm 1995
08-20-2011, 10:56 AM
Please, don't ban Dušan before he reaches his score of 10 000 posts.

poiuytrewq0987
08-20-2011, 11:04 AM
Posting someone else's pic is strictly forbidden. Why don't you just argue the case, instead of resorting to insults and childish antics?

He was the one who resorted to childish insults. Repeatedly called me an "Arizonan teenager" which is naturally ridiculous since it is I who is actually older than him and there is no country such as Arizona. I have lived in many states, Arizona is just one of the temporary places I live in for work. If I was just a mere teenager, I would not be driving a BMW like I do. My model which is a 5 series cost more than $50,000 a pop. I am far more successful than that nerdy loser from Reval who howls every night Estoniya je Nordisk!

He also sent me a rep saying:

Hey Arizonan youngster, you should respect adults. Manners, you don't have them.Him, an adult? My fucking ass. He is the most immature member who attacks everyone who don't agree with him. He accused me of stalking as well, that is just funny, far too funny. I have better things to do than stalk people online. I have some facebook friends from here too and they all can tell you that I have never stalked one person. I am actually a nice guy but personal attacks don't make me very nice and I always respond with much harshness as possible.

I am done with this place. Consider this an official request to have Loki remove my donation status and give me a permanent ban. It's quite apparent that you people don't care about my views, my posts. You guys just care for whoever cries the loudest. I will now bow out and let you guys go back to your merry-go-round forum.

Treffie
08-20-2011, 11:33 AM
He was the one who resorted to childish insults. Repeatedly called me an "Arizonan teenager" which is naturally ridiculous since it is I who is actually older than him and there is no country such as Arizona.

If you're under 20 then he's not lying. That's not an insult, it's a fact.

I am done with this place. Consider this an official request to have Loki remove my donation status and give me a permanent ban. It's quite apparent that you people don't care about my views, my posts. You guys just care for whoever cries the loudest. I will now bow out and let you guys go back to your merry-go-round forum.

You won't go, you've already got over 9000 posts. You're addicted to this place. Besides, no other forum compares to this one, does it?

poiuytrewq0987
08-20-2011, 11:38 AM
If you're under 20 then he's not lying. That's not an insult, it's a fact.

Except I am about to turn 21, what is Karl? About to turn 19?

You won't go, you've already got over 9000 posts. You're addicted to this place. Besides, no other forum compares to this one, does it?Try me.

Oh and a finishing touch...

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/3264/karlthreat.png

:rofl:

Karl needs to see a therapist, seriously.

Treffie
08-20-2011, 11:59 AM
http://www.occidentaldissent.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/FolsomStreetFairImage.png

There is a lewd behaviour (http://folsomstreetfair.org/fair-faq.php) policy

Loki
08-20-2011, 05:51 PM

This is the essence of it. Even if someone insults you, you are not allowed to break our privacy rules. This could lead to a permanent ban, it has been said many times. We are being lenient ...