PDA

View Full Version : Classify Swedish footballer Jacob Johanson.

Anaximander
03-16-2020, 04:58 AM
https://i.imgur.com/6XkClGe.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/73etqoz.jpg

North Germanics always know to creticize south Europeans for admixture, but shouldnt they look their home first?

Viridian1
03-16-2020, 09:39 AM
Tronder and Lappid?

The Blade
03-16-2020, 12:33 PM
Wrong. It is not Northern Germanics who do that but most often it's some Central Europeans (those on the Southern side of the spectrum usually who want to largely distance themselves from the south even if they aren't far from it).
On topic: Tronder + Lappid.

chociprasa
03-16-2020, 12:59 PM
Trønder + Lappid. I've noticed that there are quite alot of Lappid admixed people in northern Westrogothia (where he stems from), for some reason (especially around Trollhättan).

Anaximander
03-16-2020, 01:54 PM
Trønder + Lappid. I've noticed that there are quite alot of Lappid admixed people in northern Westrogothia (where he stems from), for some reason (especially around Trollhättan).

This region is not in the north of Sweden , isnt it?
How do u explain his look?? Genghis hans mongol horde?

nittionia
03-16-2020, 02:05 PM
They’re not “mongol” admixed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MobyD
03-16-2020, 02:16 PM
Tronder + Lappid.

Maintenance
03-16-2020, 02:19 PM
This region is not in the north of Sweden , isnt it?
How do u explain his look?? Genghis hans mongol horde?

Its not the scando users to criticize southern europeans.

Anaximander
03-16-2020, 02:28 PM
They’re not “mongol” admixed

They are mongol admixed, the north Germanics(Scandinavians) used to look like northwest Germans and Dannish. The slanted eyes one sees among Scandinavians today is resent result of admicture with the horde of Genkhis Khan, Sammi are the sons of Gekhis Khan.

nittionia
03-16-2020, 02:31 PM
They are mongol admixed, the north Germanics(Scandinavians) used to look like northwest Germans and Dannish. The slanted eyes one sees among Scandinavians today is resent result of admicture with the horde of Genkhis Khan, Sammi are the sons of Gekhis Khan.

No khan has nothing to do with Scandinavians

Blondie
03-16-2020, 02:42 PM
Mongols have never been in Scandinavia lol

Anaximander
03-16-2020, 02:43 PM
No khan has nothing to do with Scandinavians

Mongol Empire of Geghis Khan exapnded until northwest Russia, From there the Sammis and the Lapps enered into Scandinavia.
There was no lappid admixed Scandinavian before the expansion of Geghis khan in eastern Europe, all Scandinavian were looking like northwest Germans and Danish(who lack this lappid genetic component), before this expansion.
Tacitus doesnt describe any Samis or Lapps, in northern Europe, he only described Germanic looking people.

Voskos
03-16-2020, 02:45 PM
I envy his epicanthic fold.

Kyp
03-16-2020, 02:49 PM
Same eyes as mine

Blondie
03-16-2020, 02:51 PM
Mongol Empire of Geghis Khan exapnded until northwest Russia, From there the Sammis and the Lapps enered into Scandinavia.
There was no lappid admixed Scandinavian before the expansion of Geghis khan in eastern Europe, all Scandinavian were looking like northwest Germans and Danish(who lack this lappid genetic component), before this expansion.
Tacitus doesnt describe any Samis or Lapps, in northern Europe, he only described Germanic looking people.

North West Russia isn't Scandinavia and Samis live in Scandinavia. They are mongoloid admixed because uralic peoples are siberians and migrated from Siberia thousands of years ago.

Historyinterest
03-16-2020, 02:52 PM
Turanid lel

Ymyyakhtakh
03-16-2020, 03:47 PM
If Pre-Proto-Uralic originated in Inner Asia (South Siberia, Inner Mongolia, or Xinjiang), Uralic peoples might be Mongolian in the sense that their linguistic ancestors came from a region that is today Mongolic-speaking.

http://www.elisanet.fi/alkupera/Keski-AasiaU.jpg
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6e/Linguistic_map_of_the_Mongolic_languages.png/640px-Linguistic_map_of_the_Mongolic_languages.png

A lot of people don't know that the Bronze Age was initiated in the Northeast European boreal zone via East Eurasia. Bronze technology spread to the coastal regions of Finland through Baltic networks, but it spread to inland Finland because of the Seima-Turbino phenomenon, which originated in Inner Asia (https://www.academia.edu/34105930/RADIOCARBON_CHRONOLOGY_OF_COMPLEXES_WITH_SEIMA-TURBINO_TYPE_2_OBJECTS_BRONZE_AGE_IN_SOUTHWESTERN_ SIBERIA):

However, the increasing number of ST finds in western Siberia and Central Asia allows the expansion of the presumable place of the initial impulse into the eastern and southeastern foothills of Altai and Xinjiang (Molodin and Komissarov 2001; Chernykh 2013, 2015; Molodin and Grishin 2016).

The Seima-Turbino phenomenon is often linked to the spread of Proto-Uralic:

Notable is the similarity between the range of Haplogroup N3a3’6, especially in the western part of Eurasia and the distribution of the Seima-Turbino trans-cultural phenomenon during the interval of 4.2–3.7 kya.[14] Carriers of N3a1-B211, the early branch of N3a, could have migrated to the eastern fringes of Europe by the same Seima-Turbino groups. However earlier migrations cannot be ruled out either; a study of ancient DNA revealed a 7,500-year-old influx from Siberia to northeast Europe.[15][16]

Another subclade of Y-DNA Haplogroup N, which reaches some of its highest frequencies among the Finnic peoples, is N1b (F2930), the time and geographical range of which coincides with the time and geographic range of the migrations. Estimated to be 4000 years old, N1b spread north and westwards from its original locus in Southern Siberia, exactly as Seima-Turbino migration did.

Hektor12
03-08-2021, 06:14 PM
<<<up>>>

Hektor12
03-09-2021, 07:53 PM
Up

https://i.imgur.com/6XkClGe.jpg

><pls><

Norb
03-10-2021, 07:25 PM
CM/Baltic and Lappid