PDA

View Full Version : Which countries are taking the best measures against cononavirus?

Annie999
03-21-2020, 04:39 PM
As the title say, which countries are currently handling the control of the virus the best? And getting good results.

sean
03-21-2020, 05:09 PM
Only Austria for now.

https://i.imgur.com/1khGJbI.jpg

alpha.ghot
03-21-2020, 05:19 PM
In my country the govt is trying to control it but the people are so superstitious, ignorant and idiot that they are not cooperating with the govt and will take everone down with them.

Finnish Swede
03-21-2020, 05:26 PM
Singapore?

https://is.mediadelivery.fi/img/468/65856877c7b844febca4dfc88a564f79.jpg

From up to down
Italy
USA
Franch
Sweden
Singapore
Finland

NOTE: Y-axel is not normal scale ... it is Log scale ... 0 to 10 vs 10 to 1000

pajkosbalna
03-21-2020, 05:58 PM
The asians except for Iran.

War Chef
03-21-2020, 06:01 PM
The asians except for Iran.

East Asians are just on a whole other level of smart and organized. Even put central Europeans to shame.

Dick
03-21-2020, 06:19 PM
Only Austria for now.

According to other graphs from that website many countries hopefully seem to be reaching peaks now, hopefully. Hopefully.

Cumansky
03-21-2020, 06:21 PM
Nepal is only one with winning record

Ülev
03-21-2020, 06:22 PM
Vanuatu

Cumansky
03-21-2020, 06:24 PM
Of the big country Russia is best prepare yes they are

War Chef
03-21-2020, 06:26 PM
Zimbabwe is leading by far. Zero covid-19 cases.
Step your game up losers.

Maintenance
03-21-2020, 06:26 PM
Singapore?

From up to down
Italy
USA
Franch
Sweden
Singapore
Finland

nvm

joanna_38
03-21-2020, 06:27 PM
Definitely not us...

Cumansky
03-21-2020, 06:29 PM
Zimbabwe is leading by far. Zero covid-19 cases.
Step your game up losers.

When that one Brother that can afford plane ticket return is gonna be wrap there too

pajkosbalna
03-21-2020, 06:43 PM
East Asians are just on a whole other level of smart and organized. Even put central Europeans to shame.

They have the experience...after this we will probably also. I just dont understand why we dont follow their protocols.

Kyp
03-21-2020, 06:45 PM
Only Austria for now.

Bavaria followed Austria's example since yesterday. Let's see how it develops

Annie999
03-21-2020, 07:41 PM
Singapore?

From up to down
Italy
USA
Franch
Sweden
Singapore
Finland

What measures did Singapore take to have such results?

Only Austria for now.

What is Austria doing to control this?

Finnish Swede
03-21-2020, 07:46 PM
What measures did Singapore take to have such results?

Very strong actions by nation ... and immediately/directly! They limited rights of people hardly (what comes life). In Europe (or western ''free'' world) ... the same hardly could have happened at same stage. Mentality/culture difference?

Finnish Swede
03-21-2020, 08:10 PM
Only Austria for now.

They still already have more than 2800 cases. More than enough problems ...

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#news

Zeno
03-21-2020, 08:39 PM
Definitely not us...

Ummm...

We have shutdown everything. And we have 530 cases up until now. Switzerland is by 3 million smaller in population and has 4,400 cases if I'm not mistaken.

MinervaItalica
03-21-2020, 08:43 PM
Antarctica

Zeno
03-21-2020, 08:44 PM
Greece.

Closed down schools from 89 cases.

Closed down all cafeterias, minor shops, shopping malls, beaches etc in 220 cases.

Forbidden any gatherings above 10 individuals in each group at 350 cases.

And now, we're at a step before lockdown at 530 cases.

Literally no one's as hysterical as we are.

And they're going to be locking down because of some people going to their villages (and I mean really few) and because some defied beach lockdowns. And by few I mean this:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pentapostagma.gr/koinonia/6930628_omadiki-aytoktonia-gemisan-pali-tis-paralies-oi-ellines-dramatiki-proeidopoiisi%3famp

joanna_38
03-21-2020, 08:45 PM
Ummm...

We have shutdown everything. And we have 530 cases up until now. Switzerland is by 3 million smaller in population and has 4,400 cases if I'm not mistaken.

Well, we do. I mean, we're not awful, but we're definitely not the best. A lot of people are still wandering outside, and comparing that with other countries i'd not consider us the "best". We're not bad, we're not average, but we're not the best. I didn't elaborate correctly on my earlier sentence, which made me sound like Greece was in a bad state and didn't know how to handle corona. No, we are trying, we're doing our best, we're worried and its currently effective. Every country is dealing with coronavirus at their own level, time, delay so in conclusion, i just hope everyone the best and that their government handles this whole situation perfectly. i'm not familiar that much with how ALL the countries are dealing with the coronavirus so i have a very limited knowledge to make a conclusion. But considering that each country is at a different stage of coronavirus, i can't really tell.

Alenka
03-21-2020, 08:52 PM
North Korea.
https://i.imgur.com/NeYp1ze.jpg

Finnish Swede
03-21-2020, 08:55 PM
North Korea.
https://i.imgur.com/NeYp1ze.jpg

No offically any cases (only clean area from virus).

All died

Virus died.

Zeno
03-21-2020, 08:59 PM
Well, we do. I mean, we're not awful, but we're definitely not the best. A lot of people are still wandering outside, and comparing that with other countries i'd not consider us the "best". We're not bad, we're not average, but we're not the best. I didn't elaborate correctly on my earlier sentence, which made me sound like Greece was in a bad state and didn't know how to handle corona. No, we are trying, we're doing our best, we're worried and its currently effective. Every country is dealing with coronavirus at their own level, time, delay so in conclusion, i just hope everyone the best and that their government handles this whole situation perfectly. i'm not familiar that much with how ALL the countries are dealing with the coronavirus so i have a very limited knowledge to make a conclusion. But considering that each country is at a different stage of coronavirus, i can't really tell.

By a lot of people, you mean like 5-10 people at max? Girl, no offence, but there's literally no one wandering around any major square in any city in Greece right now. In Athens, Syntagma and Monastiraki are completely deserted all day long. As well as all streets. The "movement" in beaches right now is literally ridiculous compared to what it normally would be. We're just saying it's a lot because some Greeks, who are so self-hating, want to blame all Greeks, just because 1% of the population went out to the beaches. And I'm saying a lot right now. We're increasing in cases just by 30-35 per day, when all other countries number it on the hundreds or thousands. We're much better than all others (except North Korea). We actually had the same stance in the 1918 pandemic. As a result, while almost all other European countries had tens or hundreds of thousands or even millions, we had nothing but 3k casualties.

Cumansky
03-21-2020, 09:00 PM
Most NEW cases LAST 24 hours:

Italy 6557
USA 4759 I thought is Chinavirus?????
Spain 3803
Germany 2365
France 1847
Switzerland 1054
UK 1035
Iran 966
Netherlands 637
Belgium 558

China 41 new cases (all intercepted at airport customs, no new domestic cases to report)

joanna_38
03-21-2020, 09:04 PM
By a lot of people, you mean like 5-10 people at max? Girl, no offence, but there's literally no one wandering around any major square in any city in Greece right now. In Athens, Syntagma and Monastiraki are completely deserted all day long. As well as all streets. The "movement" in beaches right now is literally ridiculous compared to what it normally would be. We're just saying it's a lot because some Greeks, who are so self-hating, want to blame all Greeks, just because 1% of the population went out to the beaches. And I'm saying a lot right now. We're increasing in cases just by 30-35 per day, when all other countries number it on the hundreds or thousands. We're much better than all others (except North Korea). We actually had the same stance in the 1918 pandemic. As a result, while almost all other European countries had tens or hundreds of thousands or even millions, we had nothing but 3k casualties.

Understood.
I'll just stop the discussion here cause i'm not knowledgeable enough as said earlier to comment further. (:

frankhammer
03-21-2020, 09:21 PM

They have the experience...after this we will probably also. I just dont understand why we dont follow their protocols.

I wonder how Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia and North Korea are dealing with this successfully? We know China has hidden the truth and is lying its way through the crisis it caused.

Is that our new measure of success? If so, we deserve to be dominated by them...

Cumansky
03-21-2020, 09:33 PM
I wonder how Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia and North Korea are dealing with this successfully? We know China has hidden the truth and is lying its way through the crisis it caused.

Is that our new measure of success? If so, we deserve to be dominated by them...

What proof China stated it? Let's go Mr Nazi I listening where is your proofs other than redneck racism

Cumansky
03-21-2020, 09:34 PM

What proof China started it? Let's go Mr Nazi I listening where is your proofs other than redneck racism

frankhammer
03-21-2020, 09:35 PM
What proof China stated it? Let's go Mr Nazi I listening where is your proofs other than redneck racism

:laugh: Go hug a Chinaman

Cumansky
03-21-2020, 09:36 PM
:laugh: Go hug a Chinaman

I will fuck your wife instead

pajkosbalna
03-21-2020, 09:38 PM

Nah they couldnt be counted as equal.
I was talking about mainly China, South Korea, I should have put in exception North Korea also.
And maybe in the southern countries like Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam the virus is not that easily spreadable, like in India for example.
I believe they have stopped it in China, like SARS before.

frankhammer
03-21-2020, 09:48 PM
Nah they couldnt be counted as equal.
I was talking about mainly China, South Korea, I should have put in exception North Korea also.
And maybe in the southern countries like Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam the virus is not that easily spreadable, like in India for example.
I believe they have stopped it in China, like SARS before.

Or they aren't testing or have little ability to test. They are still East Asia. And China is utterly dishonest. To believe anything coming from their government is the of definition of idiocy.

South Korea and Japan are reliable sources of information.

Cumansky
03-21-2020, 09:54 PM
Or they aren't testing or have little ability to test. They are still East Asia. And China is utterly dishonest. To believe anything coming from their government is the of definition of idiocy.

South Korea and Japan are reliable sources of information.

They are testing more you idiot, they have laws that prevent over buying goods at store 1 item per person, and most important they have government GPS tracking that clear you to travel or stay in quarantine and they enforce the laws with punishment. In the old world we know what we doing you will become host to Coronavirus in next 6 months even if you hiding on an island you are western dirtball no matter if you are in island or not

frankhammer
03-21-2020, 09:56 PM
They are testing more you idiot, they have laws that prevent over buying goods at store 1 item per person, and most important they have government GPS tracking that clear you to travel or stay in quarantine and they enforce the laws with punishment. In the old world we know what we doing you will become host to Coronavirus in next 6 months even if you hiding on an island you are western dirtball no matter if you are in island or not

Blah, blah, blah. Try trolling someone from your region. You would likely be more successful.

Cumansky
03-21-2020, 09:58 PM
Blah, blah, blah. Try trolling someone from your region. You would likely be more successful.

???

Voskos
03-21-2020, 10:15 PM
Nepal.Only one case reported and they've recovered from the illness already.

Borat
03-30-2020, 12:38 AM
England

gixajo
03-30-2020, 01:10 AM
The easiest , cheapest and fastest measures to reduce the mortality rate of covid_19 is:

falsify the actual figures

And till now the only country that has miraculously get this is:

China

Who has the better means to

censor all information

because it is a

authoritarian state

But of course,my opinion is biased, is simply envy seeing the alleged number of deads in my country, so don´t take me into account.:rolleyes:

It´s only one of the possible hypothesis.

Kawaiine
03-30-2020, 01:36 AM

Proud to be predominant above European

Kawaiine
03-30-2020, 01:37 AM
North Korea does the best of preventing against the Coronavirus pandemic

War Chef
03-30-2020, 01:37 AM
Proud to be predominant above European

But you guys lack in many areas. Physically weaker etc.

Kawaiine
03-30-2020, 01:41 AM
But you guys lack in many areas. Physically weaker etc.

Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses, you can’t compare west to east, as we are completely different in many aspects

Mortimer
03-30-2020, 01:44 AM
I think China defeated the Coronavirus so I think China.

coolfrenchguy
03-30-2020, 05:08 AM
latvia,slovakia,belarus, new zealand(1 dead) ,uruguay,Kazakhstan,Sri Lanka,(0 deaths),South Africa (2 deaths),Estonia,Bangladesh,Armenia,Hong Kong,russia,germany,Bulgaria(8 D)Ukraine(10 D)Hungary(13 D)Taïwan are the best for managing that at their best,i don't agree with the totalitarism of south korea and singapor but they did it well too for "democratic" countries,i think than Trump maybe a bit on the late is in the truth too,"the cure shouldn't worse than disease",the country who have closed there borders very soon and than testing very soon are the ones who are managing that better even with losts for sure but they have limit the damages at the minimum ,read the the stats,ok there is a lot of smalll islands for sure,i think we could tell than until under 10 dead it's very good as managment ,the true catastroph is in italy and spain,shit,at them both is more than 17.000 deaths,but chineses have lied on their numbers,they have fucked up, completly even my country,France, do it a bit better
my opinion :as the level goes a bit up and the mode of transmition seems more contagious than a normal flu,and than after than an 14yo portuguese boy is dead from this flu just some few days after an 16yo french girl ,we should be very carefull and social distance is an absolute necessity without being paranoïd but conscious,but the containment is unnecessary to my eyes because if you want to live in pyongyang-dead-town it's your choose ,we had an ex-minister died at 75 in france of the COVID ,but even it's sad i still don't consider that an epidemic at the human scale,should we?
the cluster where starting the spreading in the east of france is from an evangelic gathering,and as good christians they share(dark humour),in my department there is 48 active cases and 1 dead

The virus causing the epidemic of COVID-19, the SARS-CoV-2 would have already mutated and its mutation would have produced a more virulent strain, the more 'aggressive' and potentially more deadly ?

It is alleged on march 3rd a chinese team, in a study published in National Science Review. After having analyzed 103 complete genomes collected from patients chinese, australian and Korean researchers led to the following conclusion : there would be two virus strains distinct from the SARS-CoV-2, a strain L and a strain S, strain L having mutated from the strain S and that would be more 'aggressive' since it would be responsible for 70% of reported cases, against 30% for the type-S.

pandemonium and loud screams, the new just released has made the tour of the world that once more, and as we will see, it has been very seriously questioned, and by the authors of the study themselves.
What is an RNA virus ?

Let's go back to the virus itself and to its nature : the SARS-CoV-2 is an RNA virus. It has 29 903 bases containing 15 genes. RNA viruses, this means that to replicate itself, it enters into a cell, copy it with its own tools, its RNA and recreates virions by hundreds of thousands of copies, which will then be released again in the body, and so on.

What is important to know is that RNA viruses mutate much more easily, and more quickly, than the DNA viruses. Why ? Because each replication, the nucleic acids are poorly copied, I remind you that the four bases of RNA are A G C U (the U replaces the T in DNA). By making hundreds of thousands of copies, statistically, there are very often mistakes : a letter jumps is replaced by another. According to Anne Goffard, virologist, researcher and doctor at the university hospital of Lille that we have queried, the virus mutates and 100,000 to a million times in the viral life cycle, approximately every six hours.

It should be noted that these errors are common in the replication of genetic, are for the most part corrected in the case of DNA, by mechanical repair which ensure a better stability of the genome. However, RNA viruses do not have a priori this type of tool, or tools that are much less effective that those of our cells... hence the higher rates of mutations.

Furthermore, these mutations in the viral most often have little consequences, or negative consequences that make the most of the time the virus inoperative, given its low number of genes. It suffices that a be amended to ensure that all mechanical viral grinds to a halt.
The consequences of the changes

But quite often, these mutations are said to be ' silent ', first of all, because the basics are taken by 3 to be translated into amino acids, so when one of the bases changes, two possibilities occur : either it does not change the amino acid because several combinations of bases can produce the same molecule, or it changes an amino acid, but this will not, however, result in a change of the function of the protein (the protein surface, for example, the Spike protein has around 1300 amino acids), it can most of the time continue to fulfill its role even with a different amino acid.

So you can understand that all of these changes, as many are, they are successful only very rarely to a change in phenotype and function viral. Today, it is estimated that the genome of the virus is still similar to the one appeared in Wuhan to 99,9999%.

Let's go back therefore to this study, and these two strains of L and S. To begin, the researchers themselves have recognized that the data were 'very limited' (103 genomes, as I mentioned) and that there should be further work to confirm or disprove their analysis. Many researchers were highly critical, going so far to request withdrawal of the publication because not only of sample too low, but also of misinterpretation of the data statistics, and above all, the fact that they are not based on any clinical data.

What do we know today of the course phylogeny of SARS-CoV-2 ?

The researchers believe that the virus has changed little and that all of these changes cyclical, only 2 on average would be selected each month and would affect a portion of the genome large enough to be at the origin of new strains – we should rather speak of isolates, but without that it does not change anything to its virulence (the term'aggressiveness' is very widely anthropomorphic), or to its contagiousness.

We may as well retrace the route of the virus from its origins in Wuhan, and how these different mutations to be harmless have infected different clusters, what are researchers doing real-time on the site Next Strain.

In the case where these mutations are not silent, the two main possibilities are either the increase of the infectiousness, which is a reduction of the virulence – unless the virus is deadly, the more it can spread, the more it is perennial and therefore natural selection will most of the time in the sense of a mitigation, rather than in the sense of an increase of the lethality.

How much of an influence on the development of a vaccine ?

Another crucial question arises about the mutations of the virus, it is the one of the single vaccine. The rate of structural change of the influenza virus is such that it requires to produce a new vaccine each year for example. What will happen to the SARS-CoV-2 ? Everything will depend on the mutation rate of the surface antigen, the protein Spike.

If the mutations perennial often affect this protein, then the single vaccine will not be effective, but the SARS-CoV-2 can also, losing some of its virulence, and eventually behave like its other cousins coronavirus, those who are responsible for our colds seasonal (OC43 or 229E) becoming totally trivial and eventually no longer require the vaccine.

A SARS-CoV-2 is stable enough to not require a single universal vaccine ? A little less stable to resemble the flu and may require an annual vaccine ? Or totally benign to end up looking like a cold ? Once again, to be able to slice it, it'll have to wait until further work – and in particular those of Anne Goffard, who has filed a request for funding to sequence the isolates circulating in France, and try to retrace precisely the evolution of the virus since its appearance in China in the month of December last year until today.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
Country,
Other
<thead>

Total
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Total
Recovered
Active
Cases
Serious,
Critical
Tot Cases/
1M pop
Deaths/
1M pop
1st
case

</thead> <tbody>
Latvia

Mar 01

Slovakia

Mar 05

Kuwait

Feb 23

Vietnam

Jan 22

Réunion

Mar 10

Oman

Feb 23

Faeroe Islands

Mar 03

Malta

Mar 06

Senegal

Mar 01

Cambodia

Jan 26

Belarus

Feb 27

Georgia

Feb 25

Kyrgyzstan

Mar 17

Rwanda

Mar 13

Gibraltar

Mar 02

Mayotte

Mar 13

Liechtenstein

Mar 02

Aruba

Mar 12

French Guiana

Mar 06

Isle of Man

Mar 18

Madagascar

Mar 19

Macao

Jan 21

Barbados

Mar 16

Uganda

Mar 20

French Polynesia

Mar 10

Zambia

Mar 17

El Salvador

Mar 18

Bermuda

Mar 17

Ethiopia

Mar 12

Congo

Mar 14

Djibouti

Mar 17

Maldives

Mar 06

Guinea

Mar 12

Haiti

Mar 19

New Caledonia

Mar 17

Bahamas

Mar 14

Tanzania

Mar 15

Equatorial Guinea

Mar 13

Eritrea

Mar 20

Mongolia

Mar 09

Dominica

Mar 21

Namibia

Mar 13

Saint Martin

Feb 29

Greenland

Mar 15

Myanmar

Mar 22

Grenada

Mar 21

Saint Lucia

Mar 12

Eswatini

Mar 13

Laos

Mar 23

Libya

Mar 23

Mozambique

Mar 21

Seychelles

Mar 13

Suriname

Mar 12

Antigua and Barbuda

Mar 12

Benin

Mar 15

Vatican City

Mar 05

Sint Maarten

Mar 17

Nepal

Jan 23

Fiji

Mar 18

Mauritania

Mar 12

Montserrat

Mar 17

St. Barth

Feb 29

Bhutan

Mar 05

Turks and Caicos

Mar 22

CAR

Mar 14

Chad

Mar 18

Liberia

Mar 15

Somalia

Mar 15

MS Zaandam

Mar 26

Anguilla

Mar 25

Belize

Mar 22

British Virgin Islands

Mar 24

Guinea-Bissau

Mar 24

Saint Kitts and Nevis

Mar 24

Papua New Guinea

Mar 19

St. Vincent Grenadines

Mar 10

Timor-Leste

Mar 20

Qatar

Feb 28

New Zealand

Feb 27

Uruguay

Mar 12

Kazakhstan

Mar 12

Ivory Coast

Mar 10

Brunei

Mar 08

Sri Lanka

Jan 26

Nigeria

Feb 27

Palestine

Mar 04

Martinique

Mar 04

Montenegro

Mar 16

Bolivia

Mar 09

Monaco

Feb 27

Kenya

Mar 12

Guatemala

Mar 12

Jamaica

Mar 09

Togo
+5

Mar 05

Mali

Mar 24

Niger

Mar 18

Cayman Islands

Mar 12

Syria

Mar 21

Curaçao

Mar 12

Guyana

Mar 11

Gabon

Mar 12

Zimbabwe

Mar 19

Cabo Verde

Mar 19

Sudan

Mar 12

Gambia

Mar 16

Nicaragua

Mar 18

South Africa

Mar 04

Iceland

Feb 27

Costa Rica

Mar 04

Moldova

Mar 06

Uzbekistan

Mar 14

Channel Islands

Mar 08

Angola

Mar 19

Singapore

Jan 22

Estonia

Feb 26

UAE

Jan 28

Armenia

Feb 29

Taiwan

Jan 20

Jordan

Mar 01

Cuba

Mar 10

Venezuela

Mar 12

Honduras

Mar 10

Mauritius

Mar 17

Trinidad and Tobago

Mar 11

Paraguay
+5

Mar 06

Hong Kong (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/china-hong-kong-sar/)

Jan 22

Bahrain

Feb 23

Azerbaijan

Feb 27

Afghanistan

Feb 23

Guadeloupe

Mar 12

Ghana

Mar 11

Bangladesh

Mar 07

Croatia

Feb 24

Andorra

Mar 01

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Mar 04

North Macedonia

Feb 25

Cyprus

Mar 08

Cameroon

Mar 05

Chile

Mar 02

Thailand

Jan 12

Lithuania

Feb 27

Russia

Jan 30

Saudi Arabia

Mar 01

Bulgaria

Mar 06

Tunisia

Mar 01

DRC

Mar 09

Diamond Princess

Feb 04

Colombia

Mar 05

Ukraine

Mar 02

Lebanon

Feb 20

Albania

Mar 07

Finland

Jan 28

Slovenia

Mar 03

Burkina Faso

Mar 08

Serbia

Mar 05

Hungary

Mar 03

Pakistan

Feb 25

Israel (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/israel/)

Feb 20

Czechia

Feb 29

Mexico

Feb 27

Australia (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/australia/)

Jan 24

Peru

Mar 05

Argentina

Mar 02

Luxembourg

Feb 28

Poland (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/poland/)

Mar 03

San Marino

Feb 26

Panama

Mar 09

Norway (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/norway/)

Feb 25

Morocco

Mar 01

India (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/india/)

Jan 29

Algeria (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/algeria/)

Feb 24

Malaysia (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/malaysia/)

Jan 24

Greece (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/greece/)

Feb 25

Dominican Republic

Feb 29

Egypt

Feb 13

Iraq (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/iraq/)

Feb 21

Romania

Feb 25

Ireland (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/ireland/)

Feb 28

Japan

Jan 14

Ecuador

Feb 28

Canada (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/canada/)

Jan 24

Philippines (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/philippines/)

Jan 29

Denmark (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/denmark/)

Feb 26

Austria (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/austria/)

Feb 24

Sweden (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/sweden/)

Jan 30

Indonesia (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/indonesia/)

Mar 01

Portugal (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/portugal/)

Mar 01

Turkey (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/turkey/)

Mar 09

Brazil (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/brazil/)

Feb 24

S. Korea (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/south-korea/)
+78
+6
Jan 19

Switzerland (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/switzerland/)

Feb 24

Belgium (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/belgium/)

Feb 03

Germany (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/germany/)

Jan 26

Netherlands (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/netherlands/)

Feb 26

UK (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/uk/)

Jan 30

USA (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/)
+131

Jan 20

France (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/france/)

Jan 23

Iran (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/iran/)

Feb 18

China (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/china/)
+31
+4
Jan 10

Spain (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/spain/)

Jan 30

Italy (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/italy/)

Jan 29

World
+250
+10
Jan 10

</tbody> <tbody>
Total:
+250
+10

</tbody>
Highlighted in green
= all cases have recovered from the infection

Highlighted in grey
= all cases have had an outcome (there are no active cases)

The "New" columns for China display the previous day changes (as China reports after the day is over). For all other countries, the "New" columns display the changes for the current day while still in progress.

[back to top ↑ (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#page-top)]