PDA

View Full Version : COVID-19, My message to people around the world; WE WILL PREVAIL!

Robocop
03-22-2020, 08:41 PM
https://i.imgur.com/W6zYFMF.jpg

I took this picture of myself to have a memory from this Armageddon now. Going for cigars, I never dreamed that I would ever see people so scared and terrified, in the air, as if you could feel their fear and uncertainty for tomorrow.

It is not necessary (or advised) to be relaxed in these times and not to follow the rules, but it is also not necessary to go to the other extreme and lose little by little what makes us human. Fear in humans can bring out the worst and the best, fear, after all, caused that our species survive and evolve into what we have built today, never forget that, but when fear becomes so great that people start to fear every minute, every hour, every days and every person, we must not allow this to ourselves, because if we allow it to ourselves, then we dont have to save this world, because what kind of world will we save if we make it that way.

We have to keep the human spirit and never surrender no matter how hard it is, heroes are needed, and no one is looking for superheroes, be heroes to your family but never lose humanity. The world will not end, the world will survive, we will win, but what will be the victory if we emerge from that victory as zombies, and if it is already today like that, how will it be in two or three minutes, when it may be worse than this, think about this, think very deeply.

P.S. Because I was always a movie fan of Terminator, my last message to you from this post is; IF YOU ARE READING THIS, THEN YOU ARE THE RESISTANCE FOR HUMAN SPIRIT, JOHN CONNOR (Robocop) OVER AND OUT :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV5RFXnLvjc

nittionia
03-22-2020, 08:43 PM
Robocop 2020

catgeorge
03-22-2020, 08:45 PM
When death smiles at you - smile back.

- Marcus Aurelius

Be afraid of nothing.. last thing you want is to live in fear - don't. Self isolation isnt living in fear, it's being responsible as this will pass very soon.