PDA

View Full Version : Classify Azeri Ladies (and place them)

Kyp
03-28-2020, 09:44 PM
https://i.imgur.com/mvASVth.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/sWX6gde.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/rTQsnKM.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/bdDCJ0j.jpg

Nurzat
03-28-2020, 09:53 PM
they all pass in Romania, but here's where they pass better than elsewhere:

1 - Carpathid (http://humanphenotypes.net/Carpathid.html) - southwestern Romania
2 - Turano-Baltic (http://humanphenotypes.net/AndronovoTuranid.html) - southeastern Romania
3 - Orientalid (http://humanphenotypes.net/basic/Orientalid.html) - southern Romania
4 - Gorid (http://humanphenotypes.net/Gorid.html) - northern and northeastern Romania

Sora
03-28-2020, 09:53 PM
1) Irano-Alpinid

2) Alpinid + Turanid

3) Iranid + Pontid

4) Med + Alpinid

FinalFlash
03-28-2020, 09:55 PM

1 - Carpathid (http://humanphenotypes.net/Carpathid.html) - southwestern Romania
2 - Turano-Baltic (http://humanphenotypes.net/AndronovoTuranid.html) - southeastern Romania
3 - Orientalid (http://humanphenotypes.net/basic/Orientalid.html) - southern Romania
4 - Gorid (http://humanphenotypes.net/Gorid.html) - northern and northeastern Romania

Doesn't this get tiring after a thousand posts? lol

Armenian Bishop
03-28-2020, 10:00 PM
1st Pic: looks like an Armenian.
2nd Pic: looks like a Turk (Turkic).
3rd Pic: looks like an Armenian.
4th Pic: looks like a Bulgarian.

itilvolga
03-28-2020, 10:05 PM
1) Alpinized Iranid
2) Aralid
3) Irano-Med
4) Alpine-Med

Kivan
03-28-2020, 10:07 PM
1. Gracile-Med

2. Turanid/Aralid

3. Armenoid

4. Alpine-Med

Thambi
03-28-2020, 10:10 PM
1) Iranid
2) Aralid + Sinid intermediate - looks straight up east asian not even kidding
3) gracilzed iranid med
4) alpine

Thambi
03-28-2020, 10:11 PM
1) Iranid
2) Aralid + Sinid intermediate - looks straight up east asian not even kidding
3) gracilzed iranid med
4) alpine

Nurzat
03-28-2020, 10:14 PM

totally agree, except #4 - looks rather Slovak, Polish or West Ukrainian than Balkan

Doesn't this get tiring after a thousand posts? lol

what do you refer to?

Kyp
03-28-2020, 10:16 PM
totally agree, except #4 - looks rather Slovak, Polish or West Ukrainian than Balkan

Lol really? You realize she has pitch black hair probably?

FinalFlash
03-28-2020, 10:18 PM

what do you refer to?

Trolling Romanians.

Nurzat
03-28-2020, 10:26 PM
Lol really? You realize she has pitch black hair probably?

there's even Finns with black hair and there's definitely a lot of people in the northern Carpathians with black hair. anyway it's about her facial features, she's very Eastcentral Euro looking.

Trolling Romanians.

why troll? I am Romanian myself. all these girls pass in Romania, #1 and #4 quite common types, #2 since we have a native Tatar community since ever and #3 since such more exotic Oriental types do pop up here and there. who's trolling? wtf

Armenian Bishop
03-28-2020, 10:27 PM

I took a second look at them, and would make modifications:
* The 3rd Pic can pass as Armenian, but very atypical.
I'd say that she does fit closer to an Irani --
She looks more South Asian or North African.
* The 4th Pic could also pass as Armenian, also atypical.
I'd still place her in Bulgaria.
* Both the 2nd and 4th Pics have wider nose bridges.
Armenians are known for prominent noses,
but wide nose bridges are a different matter (ie West Africans).

IrisSelene
03-28-2020, 10:29 PM
I do think 1 and 4 can pass in Romania, maybe the second one too, I dont think she looks that east asian overall, she's also wearing makeup.

But the third one... If i saw her around in Romania I would think she's gypsy.

Nurzat
03-28-2020, 10:31 PM
I do think 1 and 4 can pass in Romania, maybe the second one too, I dont think she looks that east asian overall, she's also wearing makeup.

But the third one... If i saw her around in Romania I would think she's gypsy.

true, but this means she can pass, since a strong minority of the population is Gypsy or whatever. I mean I would not instantly think she's foreign if I saw her on the street. but honestly I wouldn't think of Gypsy in her case, though she is definitely exotic

IrisSelene
03-28-2020, 10:32 PM
I took a second look at them, and would make modifications:
* The 3rd Pic can pass as Armenian, but very atypical.
I'd say that she does fit closer to an Irani --
She looks more South Asian or North African.
* The 4th Pic could also pass as Armenian, also atypical.
I'd still place her in Bulgaria.
* Both the 2nd and 4th Pics have wider nose bridges.
Armenians are known for prominent noses,
but wide nose bridges are a different matter (ie West Africans).

I would personally never have thought the 4th one wasnt european lol

Kyp
03-28-2020, 10:33 PM
Here's my opinion:

1. Iranid/Alpine : passes in Iran & Armenia
2. Turanid : Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Turkey
3. Armenoid + Orientalid: quite an unusual mix. Passes nowhere as typical. Maybe Iraq or North Africa.
4. AlpineMed + Caspid: Turkey, NW Iran, Caucasus

IrisSelene
03-28-2020, 10:34 PM
true, but this means she can pass, since a strong minority of the population is Gypsy or whatever. I mean I would not instantly think she's foreign if I saw her on the street. but honestly I wouldn't think of Gypsy in her case, though she is definitely exotic

idk she reminded me of gypsy women i've met lol

edit: and i gotta add, if i were to guess her ethnicity i would think shes algerian or moroccan or egyptian

Kyp
03-28-2020, 10:38 PM
I would personally never have thought the 4th one wasnt european lol

Interesting because to me she looks pretty West Asian, maybe it's because you're not that familiar with Azerbaijani phenotypes and i'm not familiar with SE European phenotypes.

IrisSelene
03-28-2020, 10:42 PM
Interesting because to me she looks pretty West Asian, maybe it's because you're not that familiar with Azerbaijani phenotypes

Oh no, I watch eurovision a lot hahah and many people that represented Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan looked european to me. I just think they could easily pass in the balkans, at least in Romania. Not all obviously, haha but some definitely.

Kyp
03-28-2020, 10:43 PM
Oh no, I watch eurovision a lot hahah and many people that represented Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan looked european to me. I just think they could easily pass in the balkans, at least in Romania. Not all obviously, haha but some definitely.

I'm not too familiar with typical Balkan looks. Maybe that's the reason.

IrisSelene
03-28-2020, 10:53 PM
I'm not too familiar with typical Balkan looks. Maybe that's the reason.

idk about typical looks either lol ive seen total opposite phenotypes in romania so idek

Reis-i Cumhur
03-28-2020, 11:22 PM
They all look ugly.
Typical iranid+armenoid mutts

Zroota
03-28-2020, 11:44 PM
3 looks Moroccan

Kyp
03-29-2020, 09:57 AM
bump

axlredneck
03-29-2020, 10:38 AM
They all look ugly.

LMAO XD

Kyp
03-29-2020, 10:39 AM
They all look ugly.

Says TA's most well known Armenoid Bozkurt

Reis-i Cumhur
03-29-2020, 10:46 AM

I'm not Armenid.I have been classified as Alpine+Cm or Pontid+minor Turanid.I have nothing to do with Both armenians and azeris.I look Black sea turk or Georgian with lil bit turanid influence

To be honest,Armenians are untermensch,Iranians are untermensch thoo.Azeris are descended from armenians and iranians so that means Azeris are 2x untermensch.

Reis-i Cumhur
03-29-2020, 10:46 AM

I'm not Armenid.I have been classified as Alpine+Cm or Pontid+minor Turanid.I have nothing to do with Both armenians and azeris.I look Black sea turk or Georgian with lil bit turanid influence

To be honest,Armenians are untermensch,Iranians are untermensch thoo.Azeris are descended from armenians and iranians so that means Azeris are 2x untermensch.

Kyp
03-29-2020, 10:49 AM

Ok Köksal bye.

Kivan
03-29-2020, 11:01 AM

Aren't you half Azeri from Erzurum?

Reis-i Cumhur
03-29-2020, 11:09 AM
Aren't you half Azeri from Erzurum?

Half Azeri from Kars(Most likely Azerized caucasians)+Turkıfied Caucasian from Erzurum/Rize Border.
My Azeri relatives don't look like Azeris they look just caucasian+mongoloid.We have %0 Iranian admixture
This is a fact most of azeris look subhuman this is same for armenian or armenoid piece of shiets(including some of my family members)

itilvolga
03-29-2020, 11:18 AM
Half Azeri from Kars(Most likely Azerized caucasians)+Turkıfied Caucasian from Erzurum/Rize Border.
My Azeri relatives don't look like Azeris they look just caucasian+mongoloid.We have %0 Iranian admixture
This is a fact most of azeris look subhuman this is same for armenian or armenoid piece of shiets(including some of my family members)

And you were half Kurdish from Kars maternally a few months ago lol

Reis-i Cumhur
03-29-2020, 11:21 AM
And you were half Kurdish from Kars maternally a few months ago lol

You are genetically more kurdish than me and your goofy face clearly shows you are admixture of anatolian alpines and shitskin kurds.

Kyp
03-29-2020, 11:22 AM

You are a convertmost likely then. It's true you have no relation to the Oghuz tribes.

Converted Azeri Caucasian + Black sea Köksal = 0.00 % turkic. congrats.

itilvolga
03-29-2020, 11:25 AM
You are genetically more kurdish than me and your goofy face clearly shows you are admixture of anatolian alpines and shitskin kurds.

What about Armenoids ? We are so underrated af Even some turkish armenoids dislike their men.
Fcking mongolians destroyed everything

OK LOSER

Reis-i Cumhur
03-29-2020, 11:26 AM
You are a convertmost likely then. It's true you have no relation to the Oghuz tribes.

No ı have relation with the Oghuz tribes.Oghuz means %30 mongoloid %70caucasoid(but not iranian dogshit they were light pigmented guys)
The real seljuk turks came to anatolia and had slept with georgian women and created the caucasian turk.I came from that turk not your iranian kurdish mesopotamian race

Reis-i Cumhur
03-29-2020, 11:30 AM
OK LOSER

I was mocking armenoid turkish men.I felt like there was no hope for armenoid turkish male.
but Tengri gave me pure white non armenoid caucasian look so at least i am better than most of armenoid turkish male but in fact i am still ugly compared to other decent races.
I KNOW MY PLACE

Kyp
03-29-2020, 11:31 AM
No ı have relation with the Oghuz tribes.Oghuz means %30 mongoloid %70caucasoid(but not iranian dogshit they were light pigmented guys)
The real seljuk turks came to anatolia and had slept with georgian women and created the caucasian turk.I came from that turk not your iranian kurdish mesopotamian race

No you have no relation to Seljuks. Northern Azerbaijanis (North of Republic) get modelled as 50% (Irano-Turk = Azerbaijani) 50% Caucasian. So your turkic input must be very diluted. + Your paternal lineage is Köksal like. You are a sad individual.

And I carry one of the Seljuk tribes in my surname. No comparison.

Sora
03-29-2020, 11:46 AM
@Reis-i Cumhur, The Armenoid president, indeed you have NO Turkic blood. Even if you have, it's 25% at most. Even @Kyp Snow is more Turkic than you although he's half German. Also you CAN'T call @itilvolga abla "anatolid-kurdish shitskin mix", indeed you describe yourself as saying this

Lol you have Asal Polat in your profile :P

Reis-i Cumhur
03-29-2020, 11:54 AM
Irano-mongoloid bastards like each other nice.

Kyp
03-29-2020, 12:06 PM
Irano-mongoloid bastards like each other nice.

F off to Gürcistan what are you doing in Turkey.

Jana
03-29-2020, 12:26 PM
1. Caspid/Asian alpine
2. Aralid/baltid
3. Armenoid/Cappadochian Med
4. Pontid/alpine

Last one can pass in Europe easily (Balkans and southern Europe). Number 3 I would guess Syrian or Iraqi probably, maybe Lebanese or Israeli too.
Number two looks almost like north Euro-East Asian mix and number 1 I think looks very Azeri, passes as Latina too.

Sorry if I placed them wrongly, I am not overly familiar with Azeris. They look nice btw :)

Kyp
03-29-2020, 12:27 PM
1. Caspid/Asian alpine
2. Aralid/baltid
3. Armenoid/Cappadochian Med
4. Pontid/alpine

Last one can pass in Europe easily (Balkans and southern Europe). Number 3 I would guess Syrian or Iraqi probably, maybe Lebanese or Israeli too.
Number two looks almost like north Euro-East Asian mix and number 1 I think looks very Azeri, passes as Latina too.

Sorry if I placed them wrongly, I am not overly familiar with Azeris. They look nice btw :)

Kamal900
03-29-2020, 12:30 PM
The first and the 3rd girls can pass in the Levant with relative ease. The rest couldn't.

Reis-i Cumhur
03-29-2020, 12:30 PM
F off to Gürcistan what are you doing in Turkey.

Lol Who is talking ? Since you are not turkish person.
I am a supporter of Turkish Republic i am not a nationalist but i support my country and i dont fucking care how turkic or iranokurdish you are .I just said the facts.I find azeris are ugly that is it

Voskos
03-29-2020, 12:31 PM
1.Iranomed.
2.Turanomed.
3.Atlantomed.
4.Atlantopamirid.

ixulescu
03-29-2020, 12:48 PM
why troll? I am Romanian myself. all these girls pass in Romania, #1 and #4 quite common types, #2 since we have a native Tatar community since ever and #3 since such more exotic Oriental types do pop up here and there. who's trolling? wtf

you're trolling, no need to hide it. TA users are already accustomed to your game.

only #1 and #4 can pass in Romania, the other 2 do not.

Kyp
03-29-2020, 12:55 PM
Lol Who is talking ? Since you are not turkish person.
I am a supporter of Turkish Republic i am not a nationalist but i support my country and i dont fucking care how turkic or iranokurdish you are .t

Turkey doesn't deserve your white skin Gürcü-armenoidness.

I just said the facts.I find azeris are ugly that is it

That's not the issue. You called Azeris 2x untermensch despite being an Azerified-KavkazorKurd + Armenoid Pontus mutt. What does that make you?

Nurzat
03-29-2020, 01:43 PM
you're trolling, no need to hide it. TA users are already accustomed to your game.

only #1 and #4 can pass in Romania, the other 2 do not.

only issue is that I am not as strict with non-average looks as some others are. so I pass people whose looks are maybe less encountered onhere. but for this to call me a troll is a bit disrespectful. trolls make threats, have bad communication habits, stir discussions for fun and love to make enemies online - I honestly think I do nothing like that. cheers, have a nice Sunday

aherne
03-29-2020, 04:20 PM

#2 and #3 don't pass as Romanian. They look simply foreign...

Viridian1
03-29-2020, 04:27 PM
1. Pontid and Mtebid
2. Aralid
3. Turanid
4. Alpine

Cute

ixulescu
03-29-2020, 11:03 PM
only issue is that I am not as strict with non-average looks as some others are. so I pass people whose looks are maybe less encountered onhere. but for this to call me a troll is a bit disrespectful. trolls make threats, have bad communication habits, stir discussions for fun and love to make enemies online - I honestly think I do nothing like that. cheers, have a nice Sunday

Average Brit passes better in Romania than #2 and #3 - if the threshold is this low what is the point of these passing threads?

But of course, what you're doing is pure trolling. You're willfully misleading and dishonest.

Oghuz
03-29-2020, 11:11 PM
1) Irano Alpine

2) Turanid with some Med admixture

3) Orientalid - Med

4) Alpinised Caspid

Nurzat
03-29-2020, 11:29 PM
Average Brit passes better in Romania than #2 and #3 - if the threshold is this low what is the point of these passing threads?

But of course, what you're doing is pure trolling. You're willfully misleading and dishonest.

bullshit. I've made it clear that for #2 and #3 I considered the native Tatar and Gypsy minorities in Romania

Tommie
03-30-2020, 04:24 PM
bullshit. I've made it clear that for #2 and #3 I considered the native Tatar and Gypsy minorities in Romania
You first wrote that they all pass in Romania, most foreigners would automatically understand you refer to the majority population, not to small ethnic minorities they don't even know exist in Romania.