PDA

View Full Version : Ultra Catholic family from my city (the couple + 11 children), all infected with Coronavirus

Cristiano viejo
04-01-2020, 07:31 PM
All of them are sane and they think the key has been the FAITH :thumb001:

https://diariodevalladolid.elmundo.es/media/diariodevalladolid/images/2020/03/31/2020033120081789219.jpg

https://diariodevalladolid.elmundo.es/articulo/valladolid/confinados-con-13-basta/20200331200608377226.html

Rocinante
04-01-2020, 07:39 PM
They don't realize that it wasn't faith, it's just that chink virus can't beat spaniards.

Teutone
04-01-2020, 07:42 PM
True Spaniards

The mother is a saint giving Spain 11 spanish catholic children

TheMaestro
04-01-2020, 07:42 PM
They don't realize that it wasn't faith, it's just that chink virus can't beat spaniards.

Yeah with highest death rates.

Rocinante
04-01-2020, 07:45 PM

For sure albos are managing this in a better way, right? See the facts why Spain and Italy are in the top of death rates.

TheMaestro
04-01-2020, 07:50 PM
For sure albos are managing this in a better way, right? See the facts why Spain and Italy are in the top of death rates.

How should i know?
Fault of other countries or their? Youre the one calling it as a chink virus, while Spain is loosing hundred people daily, logic not found.exe.

Rocinante
04-01-2020, 07:54 PM
How should i know?
Fault of other countries or their? Youre the one calling it as a chink virus, while Spain is loosing hundred people daily, logic not found.exe.

Aren't you an albo? I thought so.

Cristiano viejo
04-01-2020, 07:58 PM

Most of the died people are old, what do you expect?

The highest? not sure, probably it is Italy.

Rocinante
04-01-2020, 08:08 PM
Spanish life-style (also italian) gave us a hard time with this virus, also high tourism density. You just have to put the facts together. Also, Spain isn't hidding the dead-rate.

Teutone
04-01-2020, 08:09 PM
Spanish life-style (also italian) gave us a hard time with this virus, also high tourism density. You just have to put the facts together. Also, Spain isn't hidding the dead-rate.

China is liying about its death and infected rates.

Sick forum where people make a point by focus on dead spanish people.

I dont wish this to anyone, also not chinese.

Rocinante
04-01-2020, 08:15 PM

Tell that to the albanian guy, not to me. I won't wish this to anyone either, but China has to pay somehow for this economic and social disaster made by them.

Aldaris
04-01-2020, 08:46 PM
How should i know?

Of the other ones. Spanish people don't make dishes out of everything that's moving. And it's not like some virus did randomly converge to the same stuff in Spain. No, that stuff can be directly traced to China. Also, I am facking sick of using the number of deceased Spaniards to forward points. That happened more than once in here. Have some respect.

Ranger0075
04-01-2020, 08:51 PM
I can see when a smile is true then I can say they look happy. Unreligious people are usually unhappily on my experience.

Bosniensis
04-01-2020, 08:57 PM

People estimate 40k died in teh china.

Cristiano viejo
04-02-2020, 10:31 AM

I dont wish this to anyone, also not chinese.germany, uk, france and i think netherlands and some MORE ARE lying as well, since the y don't count as dead by coronavirus to People That die in their home or in residences, only in hospitals.

Only Spain and Italy Are counting the deaths properly.