PDA

View Full Version : Classify Tajik Cousin

Daos777
04-03-2020, 12:49 AM
https://imgur.com/u5NohyC

Chaos One
04-03-2020, 01:29 AM
Well...does not look Tajik (ethnically), seems to be mainly Russian or something like that. Some people would say he does look Pamiri, anyway.

xripkan
04-03-2020, 01:35 AM
He looks European. He has no known Russian ancestry?

Daos777
04-03-2020, 01:49 AM
He looks European. He has no known Russian ancestry?

Pure Pamiri Tajik.

Avicenna
04-03-2020, 01:56 AM
People are quick to jump to assume hes russian lol .firstly he does not look russian at all , looks more balkanite , secondly Tajik is a term that can include pure Caucasoid mountainous groups that score upto 25% NE euro . That's more than 50 % steppe .

What region is the guy from ? Gorno badakhshan region or southern badakhshan ( Afghanistan ?)

People are not exposed to pamiris in real life nor online tbh so can't blame them .

xripkan
04-03-2020, 01:58 AM
Pure Pamiri Tajik.

I like to see these European looking Central Asians. It is impressive that this look survives until nowadays. Apparently this is how ancient Iranic tribes were looking.

Avicenna
04-03-2020, 02:00 AM
I like to see these European looking Central Asians. It is impressive that this look survives until nowadays. Apparently this is how ancient Iranic tribes were looking.

They are in abundant tbh . Tajikstan has a very small population , let alone the diapsora in the west . Rural tajiks mainly from southern tajikstan produce types like this in abdundance, plus most Caucasoid afghan groups ( pashtun , Tajik , nuristani ).

Looks like this pashtun guy from Afghanistan

https://i.imgur.com/9LxVGbZ.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/QdC68Gz.jpg

Chaos One
04-03-2020, 02:00 AM
Pure Pamiri Tajik.

While some Pamiris do look Euro, he goes a bit further on that.

Still, he probably has 1%-5% South Asian and 1%-5% East Asian/SEA too, but 0% influence on phenotype.

xripkan
04-03-2020, 02:11 AM
They are in abundant tbh . Tajikstan has a very small population , let alone the diapsora in the west . Rural tajiks mainly from southern tajikstan produce types like this in abdundance, plus most Caucasoid afghan groups ( pashtun , Tajik , nuristani ).

Looks like this pashtun guy from Afghanistan

https://i.imgur.com/9LxVGbZ.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/QdC68Gz.jpg

Scythian phenotype. Even for a Pashtun he looks very European. Most of them have mixed phenotypes.
I also remeber a woman from Afganistan someone had posted here who was looking fully European.

Rgvgjhvv
04-03-2020, 02:22 AM
Bro this is just you in your avatar haha

Dr_Maul
04-03-2020, 02:22 AM

Depends on where, this was probably a standard look among Scythians and Sogdians (Tajiks) but the farther west you go the more Neolithic West Asian it gets... When you get to the Iranian Plateau, and to Iranic groups farther west, the term 'Iranic' only applies linguistically, for at least 95% percent of the population are genetically Kassites and other neolithic tribes native to the Iranian plateau. But yeah, Tajiks (the non russian influenced ones) and to a lesser extent Pashtuns are the remnants of the now long assimilated Indo-Europeans

Avicenna
04-03-2020, 02:24 AM
Scythian phenotype. Even for a Pashtun he looks very European. Most of them have mixed phenotypes.
I also remeber a woman from Afganistan someone had posted here who was looking fully European.

No I don't think he looks Scythian , something more like BMAC ( Bactrian ) . Basically a mixture of steppe and neolithic farmer .

This is what I imagine the Scythians to have looked like

Do not quote the pics thanks

The first woman looks like some ancient Scythian bust

Daos777
04-03-2020, 02:24 AM
Bro this is just you in your avatar haha

Nah we just look alike. I got 4 years on the guy in the pic and + 80 pounds of sexiness.

Rgvgjhvv
04-03-2020, 02:28 AM
Nah we just look alike. I got 4 years on the guy in the pic and + 80 pounds of sexiness.

I don't want to sound rude but that's 100% not your "Tajik cousin". That has to be you :lol:

Daos777
04-03-2020, 02:30 AM
I don't want to sound rude but that's 100% not your "Tajik cousin". That has to be you :lol:

Do you want me to send you a video of him shirtless riding a horse through the lower plains of Tajikistan?

Rgvgjhvv
04-03-2020, 02:32 AM
Do you want me to send you a video of him shirtless riding a horse through the lower plains of Tajikistan?

https://i.huffpost.com/gen/1133558/original.jpg

xripkan
04-03-2020, 02:42 AM
No I don't think he looks Scythian , something more like BMAC ( Bactrian ) . Basically a mixture of steppe and neolithic farmer .

This is what I imagine the Scythians to have looked like

Yes maybe, but Bactrians were Iranics so a similar tribe to Scythians. The people you posted where are they from?

xripkan
04-03-2020, 02:45 AM
Depends on where, this was probably a standard look among Scythians and Sogdians (Tajiks) but the farther west you go the more Neolithic West Asian it gets... When you get to the Iranian Plateau, and to Iranic groups farther west, the term 'Iranic' only applies linguistically, for at least 95% percent of the population are genetically Kassites and other neolithic tribes native to the Iranian plateau. But yeah, Tajiks (the non russian influenced ones) and to a lesser extent Pashtuns are the remnants of the now long assimilated Indo-Europeans

Yes I know. When I say Iranic I mean the erly Iranian peoples. But you can find some European phenotypes in Iran, right?

Avicenna
04-03-2020, 02:52 AM
Yes maybe, but Bactrians were Iranics so a similar tribe to Scythians. The people you posted where are they from?

All 3 are from Afghanistan . First one is pashtun from eastern afghanistan . The two ladies I'm not sure but they are most likely Tajik or maybe pashtun .

Dr_Maul
04-03-2020, 02:55 AM
Yes I know. When I say Iranic I mean the erly Iranian peoples. But you can find some European phenotypes in Iran, right?

Yes, but they are only maybe 1/3 at most ‘indo European’ genetically, while being mostly Neolithic Iranian. Some Tajiks probably have 0% Neolithic Iranian

Avicenna
04-03-2020, 02:57 AM
Yes, but they are only maybe 1/3 at most ‘indo European’ genetically, while being mostly Neolithic Iranian. Some Tajiks probably have 0% Neolithic Iranian

I think pamiris and yaghnobis score more than 50% steppe , pashtuns and tajiks from Afghanistan score between 30-40% steppe .

xripkan
04-03-2020, 02:59 AM

I doubt they have 0. Even me a Greek mainlander score some Iran N. Their phenotype is just determined by their IE genes.

Dr_Maul
04-03-2020, 03:06 AM
I doubt they have 0. Even me a Greek mainlander score some Iran N. Their phenotype is just determined by their IE genes.

Ok, maybe not 0 lol but you get the idea

Daos777
04-03-2020, 07:36 PM
Bump