PDA

View Full Version : Does size matter?

MiloshN
04-03-2020, 11:05 AM
I am 5'9'' (175cm). In Serbia, it's on the verge of being short.
What do you think?
How do girls look at ''short'' men? Not lower than the girls, but lower than the other men.

Renekton
04-03-2020, 11:07 AM
Ahh you speak about the average height, well when I saw the title.. I was confused xD

Maintenance
04-03-2020, 11:08 AM
In reality girls don't want a man under 5'11

Jana
04-03-2020, 11:10 AM
It is not important as long as man is not shorther than me.

MiloshN
04-03-2020, 11:10 AM
Ahh you speak about the average height, well when I saw the title.. I was confused xD

hahaha, that is point :D

Scandal
04-03-2020, 11:12 AM
You're serbian. Why would you use that stupid measurement system.

I had too google it, 5'9 is 175 cm apparently. With that height you could easily get girls who are between 160 and 170 cm(there are a lot of them)

Scandal
04-03-2020, 11:14 AM

Most females think like this from my experience.

gixajo
04-03-2020, 11:14 AM
So I am only 1" taller than you.

Scandal
04-03-2020, 11:16 AM
Don't worry about your height, it's totally pointless. You can't change it.

TheMaestro
04-03-2020, 11:17 AM
It does, girls like tall guys also muscular. But mostly they just want taller guy than them.

MsSPF
04-03-2020, 11:19 AM
For most women, it is important, I am not going to lie or pretend the opposit... but in general if you are taller than her, it should be fine.

For the rest, it depends on the woman (we all have different tastes, some cares less or more than others) and what is the average height/standard in your country.

The height is also not the only thing we are attracted about a man : face, body, general appearance and of course your personnality are probably more important than your height. Except if you are ridiculously small, it should be fine, no worries.

alpha.ghot
04-03-2020, 11:27 AM
God bless you my child.

MiloshN
04-03-2020, 11:31 AM
God bless you my child.

Pray for me, pray for my shortness xD

TheMaestro
04-03-2020, 11:31 AM
For most women, it is important, I am not going to lie or pretend the opposit... but in general if you are taller than her, it should be fine.

For the rest, it depends on the woman (we all have different tastes, some cares less or more than others) and what is the average height/standard in your country.

The height is also not the only thing we are attracted about a man : face, body, general appearance and of course your personnality are probably more important than your height. Except if you are ridiculously small, it should be fine, no worries.

What about having a small dick and being short can I get girls?

MiloshN
04-03-2020, 11:33 AM

hahah that's my man :D

MsSPF
04-03-2020, 11:34 AM

Except if you have $$$$ ... I mean a good heart, it should be enough

El_Abominacion
04-03-2020, 12:47 PM
Height is quite important to women, though so long as you can compensate with an outgoing personality and building a muscular physique you should be ok. Over here shorter guys (Less than 5’9) all hit the gym and do just fine. The only real rule of thumb here is that you should be taller than her

Daos777
04-03-2020, 01:02 PM
Yeah in both girth and length.

Mortimer
04-03-2020, 04:35 PM
I'm 1.74m a female told me it's OK if he is taller than her which iam

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
04-03-2020, 04:58 PM
Not really. Everybody fantasizes about having their ideal partner but the reality is that they will settle for someone bellow par of what they had imagined because everybody has its own flaws. Particularly people who are extremely neat-picky about others physical characteristics tend to settle with someone who is the complete opposite of what they had initially projected for themselves, either because they are insecure about how they look as well or because they are egocentric minded, living within their own bubble, aspiring to date a blue eyed, two meter tall, Harvard PHD guy that washes the dishes shirtless with their stunning six-pack (while forgetting to inquire themselves a simple question: "why would I deserve a guy like that when I look like shit and do nothing to improve myself").

By the way, 1.75m is average, you just need to step outside of TA where everybody has at least two meters.

TheMaestro
04-03-2020, 05:01 PM
I'm 1.74m a female told me it's OK if he is taller than her which iam

Thank you Morti for this research, no we can get out from our caves.

PaleoEuropean
04-03-2020, 05:06 PM
Attitude is everything, women don't care about anything other than if their emotional needs are met including feeling secure and that their man will defend them. Fetish's on both sides of the isle are acquired psycho-sexual traits and don't represent the normal healthy mind.

PaleoEuropean
04-03-2020, 05:07 PM
Thank you Morti for this research, no we can get out from our caves.

You speak heresy, there is nothing outside my cave but demons and bears.

hmaohma78
04-05-2020, 08:55 PM
As long as you're taller than the girl then you should be fine.

Senpai
04-05-2020, 08:58 PM
Women have preferences, sure.. but that all goes out the window if you're a good looking man, and at least an inch taller than them. I'm 5'9, and I've never had any issue with women. I've even dated a Model girl who was 5'10 a few years ago.

Avicenna
04-05-2020, 09:01 PM
Women have preferences, sure.. but that all goes out the window if you're a good looking man, and at least an inch taller than them. I'm 5'9, and I've never had any issue with women. I've even dated a Model girl who was 5'10 a few years ago.

You just proved that you can still be shorter than the girl and still bag a date , so not even an inch shorter lol

Avicenna
04-05-2020, 09:02 PM

You just proved that you can still be shorter than the girl and still bag a date , so not even an inch shorter lol

Senpai
04-05-2020, 09:04 PM

True! But I feel that's not always a given. To be shorter and get the taller woman, it's ideal to be masculine and strong etc. Which a lot of men just aren't.

itilvolga
04-05-2020, 09:05 PM

I agree but we should keep the possibility of wearing court shoes in mind :D

The Blade
04-05-2020, 09:07 PM
Women in general prefer taller men who are also muscular. However, if you are self-confident, masculine in your behaviour, your deeds match your words and you can make her wet, height isn't much of a problem.

Avicenna
04-05-2020, 09:09 PM
True! But I feel that's not always a given. To be shorter and get the taller woman, it's ideal to be masculine and strong etc. Which a lot of men just aren't.

I think Alot of men over think this . In a woman's mind , a shorter man is like Danny devito versus her being the size of a beast . In reality a man who is an inch or even 2 inches isnt noticeable , especially if he's got a masculine aura with him , good looking , humour , confidence etc . I refuse to believe height determines sexual attraction in people , although it does affect decisions like a long term relationship .

Nurzat
04-05-2020, 09:16 PM
I am shorter than you (1m71). my wife is most of the time the same height or slightly taller than me (she's 1m68 so any thicker soles make her pass 1m70). ex-girlfriend slightly taller (1m72/1m73 or so). now she's married to a 1m86 jobless junkie xD tallest girl I've... met was round 1m85 I think, that was very interesting xD and in general if she's totally ok with it and you're ok with it, it's ok.

you're more than ok at 1m75, tallest national average for women barely reaches 1m70 in NW Europe. real statistics, not internet fantasy. it shouldn't affect your dating, unless you want it to.

height may matter when it's the single criterion - I've read women tend to go to nightstands with guys taller than average. so in the dim light of the club/pub/discoteque she may go with the taller one just because he's taller, but that's not an everyday situation.

Ranger0075
04-05-2020, 09:16 PM
good thing about being dwarf you can get muscles easier than tall guys