PDA

View Full Version : Muslims in Germanistan go to a mass prayer

Teutone
04-04-2020, 08:05 AM
Ignoring the laws of Germany that is banning gatherings of more than 3people and religious services due to corona.

https://youtu.be/oo6NRZioNIs

Typical muslim behavior everywhere they are

pulstar
04-04-2020, 08:08 AM
Yes. In their home countries in the same situation the government would take out the tanks and solve the problem.

Teutone
04-04-2020, 08:09 AM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/574729629789716480/695907788811141130/IMG_20200404_100750_843.jpg

The Lawspeaker
04-04-2020, 08:09 AM
Too bad they will end up on the ICU. It would be better to lock them up in one of those Chinese "quarantine hospitals" and see who survives.

Teutone
04-04-2020, 08:10 AM
Yes. In their home countries in the same situation the government would take out the tanks and solve the problem.

German police is too pussy unless they get ordered to fight nationalists.

Blondie
04-04-2020, 08:17 AM
And if you don't respect that they are spreading virus on the street you are racist.

Teutone
04-04-2020, 08:17 AM
Too bad they will end up on the ICU. It would be better to lock them up in one of those Chinese "quarantine hospitals" and see who survives.

Even if they get infected they are a burden to our medical staff and facilities.

Muslims are the worst immigrants a country possibly could have.

pulstar
04-04-2020, 10:21 AM
German police is too pussy unless they get ordered to fight nationalists.

Police just follow the orders. They are worker bees.

alpha.ghot
04-04-2020, 10:48 AM
What is the point of shifting to a European country when you are not ready to assimilate and do not respect the customs, laws and traditions of the host country. Majority of Muslims are not following Islam. They are just following what they have seen their forefathers doing and that is ignorance. Here in Pakistan the govt has banned going to mosques. The religious leaders/clerics have also issued fatwas forbidding attending mosque prayers. But the people are not willing to obey neither the government nor the clerics. Mosque goers have not only doubled but tripled. Even those people are going to mosques who have never seen the face of a mosque in years. What can you do with such kind of population. Only a government like North Korea and Burma befits the nature of such people not a democracy.

Avicenna
04-04-2020, 11:18 AM
Don't know how ignorant they are , but here in the UK all the mosques have closed due to the virus . Even when the pandemic wasn't even officially classed as one they closed Mosques because of the virus .

Sa’d reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “If you hear of a plague in a land, then do not go into it. If it happens in land where you are, then do not go out of it.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5396, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2218

Self isolation taught 1400 years ago

Reis-i Cumhur
04-04-2020, 11:22 AM
Remove them from Germany.

Teutone
04-04-2020, 11:35 AM
Remove them from Germany.

That would be the greatest day for Germany after 1871.

Reis-i Cumhur
04-04-2020, 11:37 AM
That would be the greatest day for Germany after 1871.

I understand and respect you.Just send them to their country.

pulstar
04-04-2020, 11:51 AM
What is the point of shifting to a European country when you are not ready to assimilate and do not respect the customs, laws and traditions of the host country. Majority of Muslims are not following Islam. They are just following what they have seen their forefathers doing and that is ignorance. Here in Pakistan the govt has banned going to mosques. The religious leaders/clerics have also issued fatwas forbidding attending mosque prayers. But the people are not willing to obey neither the government nor the clerics. Mosque goers have not only doubled but tripled. Even those people are going to mosques who have never seen the face of a mosque in years. What can you do with such kind of population. Only a government like North Korea and Burma befits the nature of such people not a democracy.

The whole point is to act responsible and reasonable for the sake of environment you're in. I think good part of Muslim and Orthodox Christian world is predestined to die in some sort of pandemic or pandemic aftermath (maybe not this one but humanity didn't learn from mistakes of 20th century) due to unreasonable behaviour.

Voskos
04-04-2020, 11:53 AM
where's the police?regardless of religion they should be fined.

Teutone
04-04-2020, 11:57 AM
where's the police?regardless of religion they should be fined.

We call Germany

Ali's Wunderland for a reason

Voskos
04-04-2020, 12:03 PM
We call Germany

Ali's Wunderland for a reason

Good one. Took me some seconds to get the joke. Germany is really in deep shit with all these people that aren't willing to start respecting the country's culture anytime soon.

Kamal900
04-04-2020, 12:04 PM
Well, I'm living in a Muslim country, and all of the mosques here are closed down and so on. Most of the Muslim migrants in Germany aren't even primarily from the middle east but rather mostly from South Asian and even North African countries where the virus hadn't hit them as hard as in other countries of the world.

Teutone
04-04-2020, 12:06 PM
Well, I'm living in a Muslim country, and all of the mosques here are closed down and so on. Most of the Muslim migrants in Germany aren't even primarily from the middle east but rather mostly from South Asian and even North African countries where the virus hadn't hit them as hard as in other countries of the world.

They are primarily from the middle east vast majority are Turks and Arabs its not even close.

Kamal900
04-04-2020, 12:12 PM
They are primarily from the middle east vast majority are Turks and Arabs its not even close.

But the ones who commit the most crimes are from the regions I had stated.

Adamm
04-04-2020, 12:14 PM

In Morocco all mosques are closed, people are not even allowed on the streets (except for work) and they need to carry with them documents to proof it.

Kamal900
04-04-2020, 12:15 PM
In Morocco all mosques are closed, people are not even allowed on the streets (except for work) and they need to carry with them documents to proof it.

Same here as well.

Teutone
04-04-2020, 12:18 PM
But the ones who commit the most crimes are from the regions I had stated.

Not true, Arabs lead the crime statistic per capita followed by Nafris and Turks.

All 3 are a burden to the society.

Lebanese and Palestinian criminal Family Clans are nationwide known.

Kyp
04-04-2020, 12:22 PM

Germany doesn't have that much South Asian muslims. North Africans and Lebanese are the most criminal.

Kamal900
04-04-2020, 12:22 PM
Not true, Arabs lead the crime statistic per capita followed by Nafris and Turks.

Using nationalities is much more better than claiming Arabs as a whole since most Arabs of Europe are from North Africa. I didn't know Palestinians are a significant minority in Germany since the last census of Germany some years ago place them much more lower than immigrants coming from Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Iraq and so on.

Kamal900
04-04-2020, 12:23 PM

Using nationalities is much more better than claiming Arabs as a whole since most Arabs of Europe are from North Africa. I didn't know Palestinians are a significant minority in Germany since the last census of Germany some years ago place them much more lower than immigrants coming from Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Iraq and so on.

Teutone
04-04-2020, 12:26 PM

I dont care if I place them as Arabs is specify on nationality, I dont want any ethnic Arab in Europe.

The vast majority of our foreigners arrived before 2015 and are Levantine Arabs,Turks and Nafris.

One famous Pali crime syndicate

https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abou-Chaker-Clan

Teutone
04-04-2020, 12:32 PM
Germany doesn't have that much South Asian muslims. North Africans and Lebanese are the most criminal.

This is a famous lie that 2015 millions of Pakistanis and Pashtuns arrived, what a bullshit.

Teutone
04-04-2020, 12:32 PM

This is a famous lie that 2015 millions of Pakistanis and Pashtuns arrived, what a bullshit.

Kamal900
04-04-2020, 12:57 PM
I dont care if I place them as Arabs is specify on nationality, I dont want any ethnic Arab in Europe.

The vast majority of our foreigners arrived before 2015 and are Levantine Arabs,Turks and Nafris.

One famous Pali crime syndicate

https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abou-Chaker-Clan

Didn't you stated before that you're not a pan-European nationalist or something? I mean, even Orban himself had let in a couple of thousand Arab immigrants into Hungary. Well, Turks had been in Germany for quite some time now.

Kamal900
04-04-2020, 12:58 PM

Well, I don't know the exact Muslim demographics of Germany, but I do know that most recent Muslim migrants are coming from non-Middle Eastern countries and regions and so on.

Teutone
04-04-2020, 01:08 PM
Didn't you stated before that you're not a pan-European nationalist or something? I mean, even Orban himself had let in a couple of thousand Arab immigrants into Hungary. Well, Turks had been in Germany for quite some time now.

You dont gotta be a pan-europeanist to not wish the Pest on other Europeans.

Dick
People have gone mad over something invisible, that goes for religions and this “virus”

Kyp
Well, I don't know the exact Muslim demographics of Germany, but I do know that most recent Muslim migrants are coming from non-Middle Eastern countries and regions and so on.

Only Afghans and Nafris would be considered non middle-eastern. Pakistanis mostly go to UK.

Teutone

Syria is in the middle east and vast mayority of recent immigrants are Sunni Syrians.

Kamal900
04-04-2020, 01:11 PM
You dont gotta be a pan-europeanist to not wish the Pest on other Europeans.

I wonder which peoples do you consider as "pests"?

Kamal900
04-04-2020, 01:12 PM
Only Afghans and Nafris would be considered non middle-eastern. Pakistanis mostly go to UK.

Neither North Africans for that matter, but okay.

Teutone
04-04-2020, 01:13 PM
I wonder which peoples do you consider as "pests"?

I think you know.

Kamal900
04-04-2020, 01:15 PM
I think you know.

No, I don't. I'm curious to know. And I wonder if Arab Christians are also included too.

Gota_type_
04-04-2020, 01:18 PM
Martial Law and take the army (we already have the army in our streets in Spain). If those foreigners (donīt matter if they are born in Germany) are on the streets, the army should take no compassion with them, and the german government should remove their nationalities. Even more, they should be put on the turkish border and say they are "coronavirus refugees" so the turkish had to experience the same thing as they are doing to us with their "refugees". It would be good to see those muslims parasites in Turkish border and in front of them the "refugees" that the turkish are trying to sell in Europe.

I know this is wishful thinking since German (as Spanish or any other European) government are part of the problem. In fact, they are the cause of this problem. In an ideal society the first one that should be in the border with Turkey asking for "refuge" should be bastard Merkel, for the harm she has done to Germany and to all Europe. And this would be even mercyful for her since she deserves a lot more.

Gota_type_
04-04-2020, 01:22 PM
No, I don't. I'm curious to know. And I wonder if Arab Christians are also included too.

Arab christians might not be a pest in Europe BUT they are not wellcommed either. "Latinos" are also christians and are a huge problem in Spain. People from Ecuador, Dominican Republic, Colombian and so on are "christian" and some retards say that they "have the same culture as Spain" (a big lie), and they are a huge problem here, so I guess those arab christians could be a huge problem anywhere, less than muslims but still.

I wonder why half the world want to live in western Europe. Donīt they have a country? Why this fashion to try to inmigrate here? Most Europeans (except traitors and hypocrites) donīt want non-Europeans in our countries, they are not wellcommed. They should stay in the society that their ancestors created, it is not our fault their societies are trash. They are trash maybe because their ancestors were trash, and they are making our societies trash. So, it is unfair for us, native Europeans.

Kamal900
04-04-2020, 01:24 PM
Arab christians might not be a pest in Europe BUT they are not wellcommed either. "Latinos" are also christians and are a huge problem in Spain. People from Ecuador, Dominican Republic, Colombian and so on are "christian" and some retards say that they "have the same culture as Spain" (a big lie), and they are a huge problem here, so I guess those arab christians could be a huge problem anywhere, less than muslims but still.

I wonder why half the world want to live in western Europe. Donīt they have a country? Why this fashion to try to inmigrate here? Most Europeans (except traitors and hypocrites) donīt want non-Europeans in our countries, they are not wellcommed. They should stay in the society that their ancestors created, it is not our fault their societies are trash. They are trash maybe because their ancestors were trash, and they are making our societies trash. So, it is unfair for us, native Europeans.

True. Just trying to know his angle on the whole thing. And yes, I'm living in an Arab country, and I have no intention in migrating to Europe whatsoever.

Gota_type_
04-04-2020, 01:32 PM
True. Just trying to know his angle on the whole thing. And yes, I'm living in an Arab country, and I have no intention in migrating to Europe whatsoever.

Then I can respect you. I respect people that want to make their countries a better place instead of cowardly go to another country (even worst another continent with a total different culture and people) to live of the societies that were created by others, even worst to live of the benefits other created, and even worst making those countries a copy of their original cultures in their former countries.

When I see an african documentary about a tribe in Africa and I see them happy I feel good for them and I respect them. I have zero respect for the africans that have come to Europe. They are needed in their countries, not here, this is not their place. They should fight for their people, instead of living here where they donīt belong.

G.Tucker
04-04-2020, 02:09 PM
Then I can respect you. I respect people that want to make their countries a better place instead of cowardly go to another country (even worst another continent with a total different culture and people) to live of the societies that were created by others, even worst to live of the benefits other created, and even worst making those countries a copy of their original cultures in their former countries.

When I see an african documentary about a tribe in Africa and I see them happy I feel good for them and I respect them. I have zero respect for the africans that have come to Europe. They are needed in their countries, not here, this is not their place. They should fight for their people, instead of living here where they donīt belong.

You retard, Western European countries are only rich because they enslaved and exploited people around the world, pillaging and plundering their resources. Since that stopped, the world has started to become more equal and that's why you loser whites are scared because you can't compete on a level playing field.

Of course you feel good for a tribe in Africa because they are far away, unable to compete with you so you can't feel threatened by them.

A poor man from Pakistan came to London in the 1960s and started driving buses; his wife couldn't speak English. 50 years later, his son, Sadiq Khan is the mayor of the greatest city on Earth, perhaps only rivalled by NYC. He has the power to do almost anything and make a much bigger difference to his father's native land than if he had stayed there. You can fight for your people only when you have equal opportunities and can rise right to the top.

Teutone
04-04-2020, 03:30 PM
You retard, Western European countries are only rich because they enslaved and exploited people around the world, pillaging and plundering their resources. Since that stopped, the world has started to become more equal and that's why you loser whites are scared because you can't compete on a level playing field.

Of course you feel good for a tribe in Africa because they are far away, unable to compete with you so you can't feel threatened by them.

A poor man from Pakistan came to London in the 1960s and started driving buses; his wife couldn't speak English. 50 years later, his son, Sadiq Khan is the mayor of the greatest city on Earth, perhaps only rivalled by NYC. He has the power to do almost anything and make a much bigger difference to his father's native land than if he had stayed there. You can fight for your people only when you have equal opportunities and can rise right to the top.

Londonistan greatest city LOL

The best parts of it is where Pakis and muslims arent around, get the fuck out of this forum and learn to be hygenic.

G.Tucker
04-04-2020, 03:37 PM

The best parts of it is where Pakis and muslims arent around, get the fuck out of this forum and learn to be hygenic.

Muslims are the cleanest people of the human race. They wash five times a day before each prayer. Paki literally means clean.

You don't even wash after a number 2...you only wipe...gross

Nassbean
04-04-2020, 03:38 PM

No most muslims in Germany are turks but it has nothing to do with ethnicities In Spain, France or Belgium people are all at home NA or not (same in Morocco btw : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lylnmTsvYGM)

Teutone
04-04-2020, 03:38 PM
Muslims are the cleanest people of the human race. They wash five times a day before each prayer. Paki literally means clean.

You don't even wash after a number 2...you only wipe...gross

hahafahahahagahahag

Enjoy your bann Paki cunt

Nassbean
04-04-2020, 03:42 PM

Why do you speak in the name of all europeans ?? Quite ironic coming from people who would be mistaken for arabs in Russia or Finland. Most foreigners didn't migrate they were born in Europe and its their grandparents who came in the 60's /70's.

Kamal900
04-04-2020, 03:42 PM
No most muslims in Germany are turks but it has nothing to do with ethnicities In Spain, France or Belgium people are all at home NA or not (same in Morocco btw : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lylnmTsvYGM)

I see. Well, I've never been to Europe in my life, so you're much more knowledgeable than me.

Dorian
04-04-2020, 03:56 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/10/bd/32/10bd32181c4d05eceabbe65ad80e9503.gif

Faklon
04-04-2020, 05:02 PM
Police and cameramen casually pass by...

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/10/bd/32/10bd32181c4d05eceabbe65ad80e9503.gif

They said you only need 55°C

bandeirante
04-04-2020, 05:15 PM

lol all spanish are latinos!

Gota_type_
04-04-2020, 06:13 PM

I was not going to even reply you for your basic quality of reasoning, but:

-Your beloved non-Europeans were enslaving and exploiting between each other in a regional-local level but it was the same concept you are using against Europeans. Just an example: the txacaltecas tribe was so oppresed by the Mexicas tribes that allied with totally foreign people (Spaniards) just to destroy the ones that were oppresing and exploiting them. Other examples can be seen how the blacks in Africa enslaved their own people to sell them as cattle to the white man. Or the muslims enslaving all africans or even trying to enslave Europeans.

The difference? You non-Europeans were unsuccessful and we Europeans were extremely successfull. And if you donīt want anything to do with Europeans go back to live to your muslim hellhole or stop using all the inventions and improvements Europe gave to the world. If it was not for Europe, 99% of the people in the world would be absolute 5th world.

I feel good for africans that stay in Africa because they show pride about their people and culture. You canīt say the same since you are a muslim living in England and sending me PM to classify your people because you are unsecure about your own identity. Stop using the English flag or the English names if you feel so proud of being non-European.

That muslim khan was only voted by the non-whites in London, which is a symbol of how non-whites only want the destruction of our societies and are a trojan horse against our societies. Being elected by your own ethinicity in a foreign country only proves that you should be removed asap.

Gota_type_
04-04-2020, 06:15 PM
lol all spanish are latinos!

The true latinos in fact, along with the Italians, French or Portuguese. That is why I used "" to refer to non-whites subproducts in America, because that it is the name they want to be named since they donīt want to be called by what they really are: mestizos, mulattoes, blacks, and so on.

Duffmannn
04-04-2020, 06:29 PM
This is what german and berlinese voted.

Teutone
04-04-2020, 06:31 PM
This is what german and berlinese voted.

very true

We are the first to blame for allowing this as a collective

Synapsid
04-04-2020, 08:06 PM

This G. Tucker guy likes poor kids for marriage
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?318263-Kurd-wife-hunting-in-LATAM

The Lawspeaker
04-04-2020, 08:12 PM
I know one thing: those politicians, industrialists and banksters who brought them into Europe and who fucked over the Northern European countries in the EU. Short shrift:

https://i.imgur.com/XOOaR03.jpg

This crisis should bring us to the point that enough is enough.