PDA

View Full Version : Hi, hope everyone is doing well

Savant
08-23-2011, 07:54 PM
Since I've heard that several users have been accused of being me, I thought I'd stop by and inform everyone that they are not. It's amusing to see some of the same old obsessives ranting and making those claims, however... :wink It's a shame to see that many of the forum's better posters have been run off or rarely post any longer... What happened? In any case, I thought I should stop by and straighten out the silly conspiracy theories (because people here rarely indulge those) and let everyone know that none of the accused "Savants" have been me. Hope all is well...

http://forum.stratovarius.com/userpix/6868_AmericanEmpire_1.jpg

Loki
08-23-2011, 07:56 PM
It's a shame to see that many of the forum's better posters have been run off or rarely post any longer... What happened?

The best posters are still here, and we have many excellent new members. :) It's survival of the fittest, I guess.

Welcome back.

Zankapfel
08-23-2011, 08:01 PM
As far as I know, no one has claimed that any of the new accounts were made by you. Not sure where you got that from :shrug:

Welcome back, nonetheless.

Comte Arnau
08-23-2011, 08:12 PM
Lol at the sig pic. :D

Savant
08-23-2011, 09:48 PM
Well admittedly I was informed vis a vis word of mouth. However, a quick search of the term "savant" in the chat box archives will quickly reveal at least 10, not to mention one or two instances of someone actually claiming to be me... In any case, I thought I ought to address those...

http://forum.stratovarius.com/userpix/6868_AmericanEmpire_1.jpg

As far as I know, no one has claimed that any of the new accounts were made by you. Not sure where you got that from :shrug:

Welcome back, nonetheless.

Loki
08-23-2011, 09:58 PM
Well admittedly I was informed vis a vis word of mouth. However, a quick search of the term "savant" in the chat box archives will quickly reveal at least 10, not to mention one or two instances of someone actually claiming to be me... In any case, I thought I ought to address those...

I can't remember when last I saw anything being said about you. Generally speaking - out of sight, out of mind.

There is nothing to address.

Btw could you please resize your sig pic, it is too big.