PDA

View Full Version : classify my Father

Jana
04-05-2020, 07:57 PM
Seems his thread from past got lost/deleted

Yes, my father is great example thus I am reposting him. He is not only typical Croat looks wise, but he is genetically extremely typical too.

https://i.imgur.com/geGBW3u.jpg?1

Single Population Sharing:

1 Croat (Croatia) 2.98
2 Croat (Bosnia-Herzegovina) 3.55
3 Bosnian (Bosnia-Herzegovina) 3.61

Immanenz
04-05-2020, 08:03 PM
Borreby with North Pontid

Aileron
04-05-2020, 08:05 PM
You resemble him greatly imho
Good looking too :thumb001:

North Pontid/CM imho

Benim
04-05-2020, 08:24 PM
Yeah, she resembles him around the eyes I noticed that.
But since she once said her father is brachy, he might have norid component, he's a dinaricized nordid actually.

Jana
04-05-2020, 09:01 PM
Yeah, she resembles him around the eyes I noticed that.
But since she once said her father is brachy, he might have norid component, he's a dinaricized nordid actually.

He is, but I think it's result of him lying on his back as baby, as he told us. This practice has been abandoned, and young generations have longish and round skull shapes as result.
Therefore I don't consider flattened back of the head as racial trait, as older anthropologists believed.

Kivan
04-05-2020, 09:03 PM
Nordo-Dinaric + CM.

eatensemn
04-05-2020, 09:07 PM
Norid-North pontid mix probably.

Mr.G
04-05-2020, 09:10 PM
From that picture of him, he really looks like a Borreby/North Pontid mix to me.

The Blade
04-05-2020, 09:16 PM
Nordic-Dinaric-Brunn mix to me.

Viridian1
04-05-2020, 09:20 PM
Although you look alot like your mom, there is also much similarity to your father.

Tauromachos
04-06-2020, 02:45 AM
I see a similarity with you somehow

I don't know if as typical Croatian he is supposed to be Dinarid but i'm not sure if i would classify him as such

Lyonnais
04-06-2020, 02:49 AM
I see a similarity with you somehow

I don't know if as typical Croatian he is supposed to be Dinarid but i'm not sure if i would classify him as such

Croatians are genetically Slavic in my book and only 30% Balkan but phenotypically they are more Dinarid than East Europid.

Tauromachos
04-06-2020, 02:50 AM
Croatians are genetically Slavic in my book and only 30% Balkan but phenotypically they are more Dinarid than East Europid.

Cool

Well he doesn't look East Euro to me neither

More like Pontic Mediteranean

Lyonnais
04-06-2020, 02:54 AM
Cool

Well he doesn't look East Euro to me neither

More like Pontic Mediteranean

Funny you mentioned Pontids because Serbians are primarily Pontid nowdays and few of them are Dinarid. Actually Serbs nowdays are mostly Pontid primarily and look like Greeks and some Gorids and are few dinarids around. Some have pure East Europid phenotypes. If anything Albanians are pseudonordicize but are Dinarid or Nordo-Dinarid many of them and then you have Atlanto-Med. I have heard all that from a user at anthrogenica.

Tauromachos
04-06-2020, 02:57 AM
Funny you mentioned Pontids because Serbians are primarily Pontid nowdays and few of them are Dinarid. Actually Serbs nowdays are mostly Pontid primarily and look like Greeks and some Gorids and are few dinarids around. Some have pure East Europid phenotypes. If anything Albanians are pseudonordicize but are Dinarid or Nordo-Dinarid many of them and then you have Atlanto-Med. I have heard all that from a user at anthrogenica.

Which user?

Lyonnais
04-06-2020, 02:59 AM
Which user?

i think he was known as bestworld here

Tauromachos
04-06-2020, 03:00 AM
i think he was known as bestworld here

Haha thats funny

Its not me however if this is what you think

Lyonnais
04-06-2020, 03:08 AM
Haha thats funny

Its not me however if this is what you think

well i dunno however the word "pseudonordicize" gets into my dictionary.

Tauromachos
04-06-2020, 03:27 AM
well i dunno however the word "pseudonordicize" gets into my dictionary.

I didn't use this word :)

Bestworld was usualy darkwashing South Greeks and Islanders and saying only they are real Greek and the rest are
Balkaners and Slavs.

Also he was telling to Spanish users here that they are 50% North African :lol:

Lyonnais
04-06-2020, 04:13 AM

Bestworld was usualy darkwashing South Greeks and Islanders and saying only they are real Greek and the rest are
Balkaners and Slavs.

depends on what you mean as "South Greeks". frankly I don't actually define Thessalians as Northern/North Greeks at all. they are Central Greeks and have been in the region of (correct me here on pronunciation) "Kentriki Ellada" (Central Greece, however geographically it's not considered as such by many, only culturally) which is highly Pelasgian-woggish region especially Eastern Thessaly. That doesn't mean all have dark brown or black hair. Lookie here at this wog from Eastern Thessaly:

https://i.imgur.com/u2zruqO.png
https://i.imgur.com/lwJSEMv.png

Woggish is features not exclusively hair colour. fanis gekas isn't wog. you are probably less wog as well than the person I posted. indeed bestworld's theory is downright stupid and must not be serious.xD

Tauromachos
04-06-2020, 04:22 AM
depends on what you mean as "South Greeks". frankly I don't actually define Thessalians as Northern/North Greeks at all. they are Central Greeks

I agree with you i also see Thessaly more as Central than North Greece but many tards here insist that its North Greece

and have been in the region of (correct me here on pronunciation) "Kentriki Ellada" (Central Greece, however geographically it's not considered as such by many, only culturally) which is highly Pelasgian-woggish region especially Eastern Thessaly. That doesn't mean all have dark brown or black hair

Yes there is many Med types in Central Greece i think a part of Central Greece is one of the Mainland regions which are predominantly Med
I have often argued with Greek posters here because they say Mainland Greece is in majority Alpine and Med is the minority this is only true
for some parts of Mainland Greece and for others it is not

. Lookie here at this wog from Eastern Thessaly

Woggish is features not exclusively hair colour. fanis gekas isn't wog. you are probably less wog as well than the person I posted.

I don't care about being wog i don't look like Gekas though featurewise ,i'm mesocephalic Med and have light olive skintone
a look like Cretan,Iberian or some South Italians i'm not Mena looking though lol

Lyonnais
04-06-2020, 04:26 AM
I agree with you i also see Thessaly more as Central than North Greece but many tards here insist that its North Greece

Yes there is many Med types in Central Greece i think a part of Central Greece is one of the Mainland regions which are predominantly Med
I have often argued with Greek posters here because they say Mainland Greece is in majority Alpine and Med is the minority this is only true
for some parts of Mainland Greece and for others it is not

I don't care about being wog i don't look like Gekas though featurewise ,i'm mesocephalic Med and have light olive skintone
a look like Cretan,Iberian or some South Italians i'm not Mena looking though lol

you don't really look like a wog to me as far as i see but relatively, in my eyes full wog is something else. anyway since you are an islander Greek you have a unique look that has been developed for thousand years.

i. they are actually wrong, only West Thessaly such as Trikala-Karditsa regions and their people and such are anthropologically and culturally more northern greece, larissa and volos are actually more mediterranean and wog in culture and anthropological classification. The reason is that West Thessaly was settled by Albanians for centuries - arvanites and some vlachs. eastern thessaly is high on that pelasgian.
ii. Northern Greece is West Macedonia, Central Macedonia, Epirus & Thrace and Eastern Macedonia excluding the Pontic-majority Thessaloniki
iii. olive skin tone is actually blurry for me, very much. I don't think it's clearly define. tt probably has many shades which are all different to each other. i don't know, wheat-colored perhaps?

Tauromachos
04-06-2020, 04:31 AM
you don't really look like a wog to me as far as i see but relatively, in my eyes full wog is something else. anyway since you are an islander Greek you have a unique look that has been developed for thousand years.

I didn't claim to be or look wog is i said i don't care about the word alot

Lyonnais
04-06-2020, 04:40 AM
I didn't claim to be or look wog is i said i don't care about the word alot

for me it has it's own special meaning but it's actually offensive in Australia and such countries used for Eastern, Slavic and Southern Europeans.

Tauromachos
04-06-2020, 04:42 AM
for me it has it's own special meaning but it's actually

Ok

You are realy French?

offensive in Australia and such countries used for Eastern, Slavic and Southern Europeans.

Thats how it was originally used

Also for Lebos"Arabs from the Levant"

Lyonnais
04-06-2020, 04:44 AM
Ok

You are realy French?

Thats how it was originally used

Also for Lebos"Arabs from the Levant"

yeah i'm really french but i studied greek what else the fuck would i be hahaha

Tauromachos
04-06-2020, 04:45 AM
yeah i'm really french but i studied greek what else the fuck would i be hahaha

I don't know Albo,Greek,Lebo,Jew?

Bestworld?

Lyonnais
04-06-2020, 04:49 AM
I don't know Albo,Greek,Lebo,Jew?

Bestworld?

ok, one thing is not like the other and we reject it such as Jew.

Tauromachos
04-06-2020, 04:53 AM

You sound like someone i know though
Do you like Jack Nicholsen?

Tauromachos
04-06-2020, 07:16 AM

Ok cool

i. they are actually wrong, only West Thessaly such as Trikala-Karditsa regions and their people and such are anthropologically and culturally more northern greece, larissa and volos are actually more mediterranean and wog in culture and anthropological classification. The reason is that West Thessaly was settled by Albanians for centuries - arvanites and some vlachs. eastern thessaly is high on that pelasgian.

:thumb001: Though as for the light or fair phenotypes they exist also in Greeks without Arvanite and Vlach influence

Were or are they a majority in Greeks?
No,neither in ancient Greece nor in Greece today they were a majority but they existed already at the times of Periklis and even earlier...

ii. Northern Greece is West Macedonia, Central Macedonia, Epirus & Thrace and Eastern Macedonia excluding the Pontic-majority Thessaloniki

Why excluding Thessaloniki? Northern Greece is Northern Greece with or without the Pontic Greeks
And Pontic Greeks are part of the Greek nation whatever they are genetically or anthropologically

Zeno
04-06-2020, 07:21 AM
depends on what you mean as "South Greeks". frankly I don't actually define Thessalians as Northern/North Greeks at all. they are Central Greeks and have been in the region of (correct me here on pronunciation) "Kentriki Ellada" (Central Greece, however geographically it's not considered as such by many, only culturally) which is highly Pelasgian-woggish region especially Eastern Thessaly. That doesn't mean all have dark brown or black hair. Lookie here at this wog from Eastern Thessaly:

Woggish is features not exclusively hair colour. fanis gekas isn't wog. you are probably less wog as well than the person I posted. indeed bestworld's theory is downright stupid and must not be serious.xD

Well, because I actually was in Thessaly and Macedonia these types were indeed frequently met. But many looked like this also:

https://www.happytv.gr/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Panos-Theodorou.jpg

But there were many light types also.

Tauromachos
04-06-2020, 07:24 AM
Well, because I actually was in Thessaly and Macedonia these types were indeed frequently met. But many looked like this also:

https://www.happytv.gr/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Panos-Theodorou.jpg

But there were many light types also.

I don't get what you discussing with him

The guy you posted is a Med type and also not lighter than his picture

Anyway that guy"Lyonnais" is strange don't even understand why he followed me here and posted all these things

Zeno
04-06-2020, 07:50 AM
I don't get what you discussing with him

The guy you posted is a Med type and also not lighter than his picture

Anyway that guy"Lyonnais" is strange don't even understand why he followed me here and posted all these things

I don't discuss about lightness. But about features.

JohnnyP
04-06-2020, 08:04 AM

Balkaners and Slavs.

Atleast one reasonable greek guy.

Lioncourt
04-06-2020, 08:47 AM
Lyonnais = Bestworld?

Maintenance
04-06-2020, 08:50 AM
dinaric + indid

Tauromachos
04-06-2020, 08:51 AM
Lyonnais = Bestworld?

Thats what i thought first two but maybe its not him but another person

catgeorge
04-06-2020, 09:17 AM
Thats what i thought first two but maybe its not him but another person

Whatever he is he is a coward that is afraid to disclose his ethnicity to snide attack. Turk or TurkAlbanian or Fyromian....they are your typical cowards

Kamal900
04-06-2020, 09:18 AM
Like father like daughter, rofl. I mean, you look a feminine version of your father.

Chris596
04-06-2020, 09:23 AM
He is, but I think it's result of him lying on his back as baby, as he told us. This practice has been abandoned, and young generations have longish and round skull shapes as result.
Therefore I don't consider flattened back of the head as racial trait, as older anthropologists believed.

This is very interesting. I can't help but notice that many older generations have a ,,flat'' head which is less common among younger people here. Maybe it's really because of this?

And you greatly resemble your father, I would also say some type of Norid!

Kamal900
04-06-2020, 09:27 AM
Whatever he is he is a coward that is afraid to disclose his ethnicity to snide attack. Turk or TurkAlbanian or Fyromian....they are your typical cowards

I've noticed this kind of phenomenon as well since there are Jewish trolls who keep attacking Palestinians and Southern Europeans lately.

Tauromachos
04-06-2020, 09:33 AM
I've noticed this kind of phenomenon as well since there are Jewish trolls who keep attacking Palestinians and Southern Europeans lately.

Thats what i have asked him among other possibilities and he replied this to me

Jana
04-06-2020, 09:50 AM
dinaric + indid

Have some decency and really fuck off. I didn't troll your father's thread because I don't feel the need to destroy other's people threads.

Jana
04-06-2020, 09:51 AM
What the hell did you people do to this thread? I asked to classify my father, and I see 5 page long offtopic discussion.

Tauromachos
04-06-2020, 10:03 AM
What the hell did you people do to this thread? I asked to classify my father, and I see 5 page long offtopic discussion.

Sorry but this happened predominantly because this freak Lyonnais stalked me and entangled me in retundant discussions i should
have been wise and not respond to him

Jana
04-06-2020, 10:05 AM
Sorry but this happened predominantly because this freak Lyonnais stalked me and entangled me in retundant discussions i should
have been wise and not respond to him

It's fine :p
Was he Bestworld's sock ?

Tauromachos
04-06-2020, 10:07 AM
It's fine :p
Was he Bestworld's sock ?

This i don't know

I suspect he might be another person's sock who is still active here

Jana
04-06-2020, 10:07 AM
Guys, don't you think Croats have interesting typical looks, like my dad does?

This is his closest model on K13

57% Southwest_Russian + 43% North_Italian
56.5% Ukrainian_Belgorod + 43.5% North_Italian
66.2% Ukrainian + 33.8% Tuscan

Does he look like a hybrid of NE Slav and North/Central Italian would look like? I am not really sure.

Tauromachos
04-06-2020, 10:09 AM
Lol he is already banned by now

Kamal900
04-06-2020, 10:11 AM

Does he look like a hybrid of NE Slav and North/Central Italian would look like? I am not really sure.

For me, he looks very central European, but can pass in Northern Italy, especially near the Alps.

Jana
04-06-2020, 10:12 AM
By origin my father is mostly from southern Croat lands, but also central and NW parts. That's another reason why is he really good representative of older Croat males phenotype, and why he scores such typical results.

Maintenance
04-06-2020, 10:17 AM
Have some decency and really fuck off. I didn't troll your father's thread because I don't feel the need to destroy other's people threads.

Yes you did, delusional whore.

Jana
04-06-2020, 10:18 AM
Yes you did, delusional whore.

You will be reported to Loki. I have screenshots of all your abuse and I will forward it to him. Now leave and don't ever speak to me again.

Maintenance
04-06-2020, 10:24 AM
You will be reported to Loki. I have screenshots of all your abuse and I will forward it to him. Now leave and don't ever speak to me again.

Yea he can look when its posted too, its always after you insult me, enjoy.

Jana
04-06-2020, 10:26 AM
From now on I hope all posts will be ontopic, thanks.

Samnium
04-06-2020, 10:26 AM

He can pass in Italy for sure.

Jana
04-06-2020, 10:34 AM
He can pass in Italy for sure.

Sure, but his face is not typical Italian, he has too much CM input. That's how Croats look like, everyone considers him very Croat looking irl too. :)

Tauromachos
04-06-2020, 10:35 AM
Sure, but his face is not typical Italian, he has too much CM input. That's how Croats look like, everyone considers him very Croat looking irl too. :)

He just said he can pass in Italy

Jana
04-06-2020, 10:37 AM
He just said he can pass in Italy

Yeah, I def. agree. IMO he passes almost everywhere in Europe except Scandinavia/Baltic states and deep southern Europe.

Samnium
04-06-2020, 10:39 AM

No he hasn't a typical italian face, I do agree.

To me he looks quite French, there's a person in my town that has a tobacco store with nearly the same face xD

Dorian
04-06-2020, 10:39 AM
Looks like a Serb/Italian mix honestly.

Maintenance
04-06-2020, 10:40 AM
Pass in croatia/france imo

Jana
04-06-2020, 10:41 AM

Not at all. lol

Renekton
04-06-2020, 10:42 AM
Borreby

Jana
04-06-2020, 10:42 AM
No he hasn't a typical italian face, I do agree.

To me he looks quite French, there's a person in my town that has a tobacco store with nearly the same face xD

Yeah, he pass as French I think that too. He has quite ''Celtic'' pigmentation. Dark brown nearly black hair, light eyes, fair skin and reddish beard/moustache

Samnium
04-06-2020, 10:45 AM
Yeah, he pass as French I think that too. He has quite ''Celtic'' pigmentation. Dark brown nearly black hair, light eyes, fair skin and reddish beard/moustache

Yeah, for sure, he has a very similar pigmentation to me (except the reddish beard/moustache) by the way xD

I guess some colorized pictures would be useful

Tauromachos
04-06-2020, 11:04 AM

Ciao Bella Ciao Bella Ciao Ciao Ciao:D

Jana
04-06-2020, 11:07 AM

You like communist songs?

Dorian
04-06-2020, 11:08 AM

Thanks for reminding , next in the playlist.. :cool:

Zeno
04-06-2020, 12:16 PM
You like communist songs?

Bella Ciao wasn't actuallly a commie song before 1943. It was a labour song from the 19th century for the seasonal rice farmers in the Po Valley. The original is much, much nicer than the cringy anti-fascist version.

Jana
04-06-2020, 12:35 PM
Here is his DNA Land report, I love this tool, quite neat. Basically 60% north European, 40% south European.

https://i.imgur.com/FL2NbXG.png

Roy
04-07-2020, 07:55 PM
You have his eyes, and general face shape. North Pontid, residual CM (maybe Borreby).

Joso
04-10-2020, 01:28 AM
Nordic-Dinaric-Brunn mix to me.

Agree

Jana
04-20-2020, 10:14 AM
His results with updated Vahaduo, Croatian as f...k!

2.69972221 Croat
2.86724607 Croat_Croatia
3.06545266 Szekely_Hungarian
3.16011076 Croat_Zagreb
3.50069993 Croat_Tropolje
3.56103917 Croat_Bosnia
3.57065820 Croat_BiH
3.82510131 Moldova_North
3.85538584 Croat_Lika-Senj
4.05362259 Slovenian
4.40494041 Croat_Dalmatia
4.44218415 Croat_Herzegovina
4.48866350 Hungarian
4.49749931 Croat_Central_Croatia
4.56132656 Bosniak
4.85887847 Serb_Krajina
4.88577145 Bosniak_Sarajevo
5.23472062 Serb_Croatia
5.32527934 Serb_B&H
5.62384210 Csango_Hungarian
5.77637430 Serb_Dalmatia
6.28227666 Serb
6.51768364 Serb_Serbia
7.09944364 Hungarian_East
7.33395528 Croat_Zagorje

Kmakkmak
04-20-2020, 10:15 AM
Dinarid?

Jana
04-20-2020, 10:16 AM
He also considers himself typical. And I really agree with that. I am happy to have such dad :p

Universe
04-20-2020, 10:26 AM
I have a hard time associating his face with a population (the fact that the photo is black and white doesn't help). However I will say french for the sake of saying something.

Jana
04-20-2020, 10:29 AM
I have a hard time associating his face with a population (the fact that the photo is black and white doesn't help). However I will say french for the sake of saying soem,thing.

He's very dark haired nearly black, pale skinned (actually I have swarthier skin tone than him, from my blonde mum). His eyes are green and beard reddish.
Will try to find colored photo, posted some in the past but lost them

Mingle
05-05-2020, 10:17 PM
He looks more western and a bit more southern than I would expect for a Croat based off of that photo.

Jana
05-05-2020, 10:19 PM
He looks more western and a bit more southern than I would expect for a Croat based off of that photo.

He is absolutely typical Croat. western yes, but what's southern about him?
I don't see anything.

Samnium
05-05-2020, 10:26 PM

Not southern, but it's true that for me he looks very French ... I know a french guy in my village that's close to him in look...

Jana
05-05-2020, 10:33 PM
I think Croats have very decent overlap with French for Slavic group. I see myself fitting in France too.
We look quite western for Slavs in fact. I think it's from our native Balkan part, which was SW European like.

I mentioned before, closest model for my dad in updated K13 Oracle is Ukrainian Belgorod + Venetian.

Mingle
05-05-2020, 11:00 PM
He is absolutely typical Croat. western yes, but what's southern about him?
I don't see anything.

I'm not sure, just thought he was slightly Medish (just slightly). I may have said that cause he didn't really look that Slavic to me.

Samnium
05-05-2020, 11:49 PM
I think Croats have very decent overlap with French for Slavic group. I see myself fitting in France too.
We look quite western for Slavs in fact. I think it's from our native Balkan part, which was SW European like.

I mentioned before, closest model for my dad in updated K13 Oracle is Ukrainian Belgorod + Venetian.

Yeah I definitely agree, you see the Western influence.