PDA

View Full Version : Classify Pass and Guess.

Benim
04-07-2020, 04:03 PM
And list the countries he'd pass. if they aren't in the poll.

Cephalic index: dolicho-mesocephalic
Height: 5'10''
Body type: ektomorph
Facial Index: High(probably >95)
Light eyes
Pale skin

https://i.imgur.com/KxAauPj.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/omVTX8Z.png
https://i.imgur.com/4MNhfky.jpg

Roy
04-07-2020, 04:10 PM
Foreign face for Poland. I have a hard time with locating / and calling it right now.

Benim
04-07-2020, 04:23 PM
Foreign face for Poland. I have a hard time with locating / and calling it right now.

What would you guess him as?

Satem
04-07-2020, 04:55 PM
North Pontid imo, I don't know where would he pass. I take a wild guess with Greek

Benim
04-08-2020, 03:02 PM
North Pontid imo, I don't know where would he pass. I take a wild guess with Greek

Not greek :)
so he gives you some eastern vibes?
I'll have more guesses before I reveal which part of europe he's from.

ixulescu
04-08-2020, 03:03 PM
eyebrows are too bushy for europe. wherever he's from he's atypical.

Benim
04-08-2020, 03:07 PM

What would you guess him as in your country?

ixulescu
04-08-2020, 03:39 PM
What would you guess him as in your country?

If I saw him in Romania I would think he's some sort of a Black Sea Turk.

Benim
04-08-2020, 03:42 PM
If I saw him in Romania I would think he's some sort of Black Sea Turk.

I really wondered if this guy passes in Turkey. But I don't think he looks too turkish imo. Let's see if other members answer.

Kivan
04-08-2020, 03:45 PM
Probably North Caucasus or something.

North Pontid + Irano-Nordoid.

Seya
04-08-2020, 03:47 PM
Not from here

Seya
04-08-2020, 03:49 PM

You had to see my grandfather :laugh:

G.Tucker
04-08-2020, 03:49 PM
Of the countries in your poll: Georgia, Russia, Romania, Greece, Serbia; in no particular order.

Apart from phenotype the Christmas trees in the 2nd picture rule out the Muslim countries.

Benim
04-08-2020, 03:55 PM
Of the countries in your poll: Georgia, Russia, Romania, Greece, Serbia; in no particular order.

Apart from phenotype the Christmas trees in the 2nd picture rule out the Muslim countries.

Good catch! You could observe the people from background in the second picture too.
There's also a censored in blank text in the second pic, which is specially made like that to avoid biased classification and guesses.

Kyp
04-08-2020, 03:56 PM
North Pontid + Mtebid

G.Tucker
04-08-2020, 04:04 PM
Good catch! You could observe the people from background in the second picture too.
There's also a censored in blank text in the second pic, which is specially made like that to avoid biased classification and guesses.

That probably means it is a non-Latin alphabet, dropping Romania. The mall doesn't look developed enough to be Greece or even (European) Russia. The other people look more Georgian than Serbian to be honest. Also, at 5'10 he would be pretty short by Serb standards.

I will go for Georgia!

Benim
04-10-2020, 06:54 AM
That probably means it is a non-Latin alphabet, dropping Romania. The mall doesn't look developed enough to be Greece or even (European) Russia. The other people look more Georgian than Serbian to be honest. Also, at 5'10 he would be pretty short by Serb standards.

I will go for Georgia!

No, it doesn't mean that, it means the word is blanked out for a reason, just for other members not to recognize the language, since there are some of them on this site that's why. Do you see any georgian member here around? just look at who responds in this taxonomy section, they would recognize their language pretty well, at least if they observed the word in the corner.

5'10'' is not too short in serbia, there was a member from that country he was 5'9'' and asked me if that was short.

Also, in the poll it says "passes in".

I wonder how would the general public react if I said he's ashkenazi jew or semitic.
Btw, I noticed some of you already detected eastern traits in him, from eastern europe, so I won't deny he's from eastern europe, that's why I included EE countries in the poll to see if he passes there. Probably he won't pass in france, although I believe north african-french mix could create this look.

Few more guesses

Benim
04-12-2020, 12:49 PM
Pleksi is the closest to the answer.
I'll give you another clue:
It's one of the countries that border Hungary.

Immanenz
04-12-2020, 12:59 PM
Austria? he must be a Magyar left over, he looks North Pontid plus Turanid
He looks a bit like a Bosnian guy i knew

The Blade
04-16-2020, 08:42 PM
Dinaricized North Pontid. Could be Serb, Romanian, Bulgarian, etc.

Benim
04-27-2020, 09:38 AM
Ok, I'll reveal.

It's very interesting how he passes as greek, though no greek user said that.

Austria? he must be a Magyar left over, he looks North Pontid plus Turanid
He looks a bit like a Bosnian guy i knew

No single bit of turanid in him, I know his ancestry. One more reason why classifying is biased. You find these kind of eyes in Bashar Al-assad too, or other arabs.

Probably North Caucasus or something.

North Pontid + Irano-Nordoid.

North Pontid + Mtebid

I will go for Georgia!

He's not from caucasus, but he's a mix, and this mix emulates very well the CHG element found in kavkaz caucasians.

If I saw him in Romania I would think he's some sort of a Black Sea Turk.

Not from here

you'd be surprised

he in fact

speaks your language as his maternal one

and he's not

fully european

but

Half (wallachian/southern-)romanian, half zyrian arab :thumb001:

so who voted romanian, he/she was right.

and I would classify him as

nordicized arabid

he has a very arabid skull shape, almost every arab + european mix get this kind of dolichocephalic skull shape, who is also found in leptomorph brünn types sporadically
I didn't see any north pontid in his family btw, so I don't know how he managed to look like this anyhow.

Ahana
04-27-2020, 09:46 AM
Imo Cypriot Turkish & Georgia

yamagi
04-27-2020, 10:08 AM
Looks Azeri, but can pass In Georgia, Cypriot Turkish, Iranian, Romanian, Bulgarian

Benim
04-27-2020, 10:16 AM
Looks Azeri, but can pass In Georgia, Cypriot Turkish, Iranian, Romanian, Bulgarian

show me some azeri who looks like him. I'll wait. No really, because I'd be surprised.

Viridian1
04-27-2020, 10:22 AM
My first guess is Georgia

ixulescu
04-27-2020, 02:09 PM
Half (wallachian/southern-)romanian, half zyrian arab :thumb001:

so who voted romanian, he/she was right.

and I would classify him as

nordicized arabid

he has a very arabid skull shape, almost every arab + european mix get this kind of dolichocephalic skull shape, who is also found in leptomorph brünn types sporadically
I didn't see any north pontid in his family btw, so I don't know how he managed to look like this anyhow.

He's half Romanian, half Arab, no wonder he passes as Turkish. I bet his autosomal would fall within Turkey as well.

Immanenz
04-27-2020, 02:39 PM
Tbh i still cannot see the Arabid in him

Benim
04-27-2020, 04:09 PM
He's half Romanian, half Arab, no wonder he passes as Turkish. I bet his autosomal would fall within Turkey as well.
I don't think so.

this is where he plots probably.

https://i.hizliresim.com/sT8m8f.png

being the half way of the two origins.

Tbh i still cannot see the Arabid in him

I didn't post a side profile to see the nose, but it's clearly it's very convex, and the head from back has that kind of compressed temples you only find in orientalids.

ixulescu
04-27-2020, 05:27 PM
I don't think so.

this is where he plots probably.

https://i.hizliresim.com/sT8m8f.png

That's doubtful. Europeans and non-Europeans on that map are not on the same scale.

Benim
04-27-2020, 08:53 PM
That's doubtful. Europeans and non-Europeans on that map are not on the same scale.

what are you talking about? it's the famous k15 map.

Rgvgjhvv
04-27-2020, 09:09 PM
what are you talking about? it's the famous k15 map.

It's not very accurate. The distances are way too far from each other. Especially between European ethnicities and non-European ethnicities. It's because it's supposed to be 3-D not 2-D

Immanenz
11-14-2020, 11:04 AM
Bump- this is the troll with dozen accounts