PDA

View Full Version : Fasting

Jehan
04-11-2020, 04:26 PM
I recently see a lot of crazy thing about facting. That it can cure many sickness, boost your energy and so on.

I have always eat as i want and never skip a single meal of my life. I feel that maybe i should do it. For many reasons including my wellbeing, cleaning myself, improving my capacity and also work on my will.
It will be like an adventure for me, and i'am sure i'am ready for it. But with the covid19 it might be the good moment to try it.

So does some of you try to fast during days?
What do you do to keep your motivation?

JohnnyP
04-11-2020, 04:37 PM
Im fasting like 41 day till now, i have 7 more days till Easter, so yeah soo much energy,less or even no stress and good for health.

Jehan
04-11-2020, 04:47 PM
Which kind of fasting are you doing? 41 days sounds impressive.

JohnnyP
04-11-2020, 04:51 PM
Which kind of fasting are you doing? 41 days sounds impressive.

Orthodox Christian Easter fasting, from 1-March to 18April.

Jehan
04-11-2020, 05:10 PM
When are you allow to eat and drink? Or it's about the things you are allow to eat.

I will take a soup with some fruits now and i will try to stop eating as long as i can.

Seya
04-11-2020, 05:34 PM
i think you're talking about the one-meal-a-day type of fasting, right?
i've heard many doctors explaining the benefits and it makes sense but i never tried it

Jehan
04-11-2020, 05:42 PM
i think you're talking about the one-meal-a-day type of fasting, right?
i've heard many doctors explaining the benefits and it makes sense but i never tried it

I also think JohnnyP make this kind of fasting.

The ones i saw is 0 meals a day. You just stop eating and try to survive :)

_Prometheus_
06-30-2020, 09:18 PM
I heard such a phrase that long-livers have a very moderate appetite, I try to follow this;)