PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Kataphraktoi
08-25-2011, 05:26 PM
Hello, I am new to this site and thought I'd introduce myself for courtesy's sake.

I find it difficult to describe myself in political terms, all I want is for Europe to remain European and for Britain to remain British. For Britain I would like to see all mass immigration halted and reversed and put a complete stop to it for a period of time, then only allow a small amount from fellow western European nations. I know I have extra-British ancestry myself, but I don't know much about it (it's not very recent) and don't really feel any commonality with Poles or Ashkenazis/Jews.

I am an English patriot, but support the United Kingdom, and would hope for Ireland to be in personal union with us again someday but still with their own laws and autonomy. The IRA are Marxist terrorists as far as I'm concerned.

I am also a strong supporter of Serbia, I think Kosovo's secession is illegitimate and will never recognize it; it sets a horrendous precedent as well. I would hope for a restoration of the Kingdom of Yugoslavia in the future; Churchill should never be forgiven for aiding the communists there.

Anthropologique
08-25-2011, 05:43 PM
Welcome to The Apricity.

Groenewolf
08-25-2011, 11:03 PM
Welcome.

Piparskeggr
08-26-2011, 01:05 AM
Good evening, have an interest in Byzantine History, also?

Radola
08-26-2011, 11:01 AM
You seem to be a decent fellow, welcome!:) Btw. at first, judging from your name I thought you´re a Greek!:D