PDA

View Full Version : 'Shoot down and destroy': Donald Trump warns Iran with US Navy action in Twitter threat

Pages : [1] 2

koinovskiduckling
04-23-2020, 04:43 PM
https://www.9news.com.au/world/donald-trump-warns-iran-with-us-navy-action-twitter-threat/1f354620-51c9-4d32-aaac-bc88528f2e2f

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBCpBgIrp_Y

This will be interesting to see play itself out.

sean
04-23-2020, 05:09 PM
How many times has Trump took military action with Iran already and how many times has it triggered a war? None.

koinovskiduckling
04-23-2020, 05:17 PM
How many times has Trump took military action with Iran already and how many times has it triggered a war? None.

I didn't say that it would trigger a war, just that it would be interesting to see it play out. The harassment of ships has been going on a long time, other leaders have restricted the Navy from sinking them.

I am waiting to see if Iran calls his threat and we find out if it's a bluff or not. I don't think he's bluffing so we will find out. Iran very well may just tell their ships to stop messing with the US Navy.

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 05:31 PM
If the Iranians keep up this nonsense during this real global crisis, then apply rule .303.. or in modern parlance rule 556.

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/nDAAAOSwepZXR3Lf/s-l400.jpg

koinovskiduckling
04-23-2020, 05:48 PM
If the Iranians keep up this nonsense during this real global crisis, then apply rule .303.. or in modern parlance rule 556.

I tend to agree with this sentiment, if US ships harassed others the way the Iranians harass the US Navy there would be a shit storm. As long as they are in international waters or invited into someone else's waters ships shouldn't be harassed.

We'll see what course of action Iran takes, it may be politically beneficial for Trump to have something to divert everyone's attention from covid.

Halgurd
04-23-2020, 05:50 PM
I'm no supporter of the Islamic Republic of Iran, but what the fuck are US ships doing in the Persian gulf thousands of miles away from home?

Iran has all the right to confront them.

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 05:51 PM
I tend to agree with this sentiment, if US ships harassed others the way the Iranians harass the US Navy there would be a shit storm. As long as they are in international waters or invited into someone else's waters ships shouldn't be harassed.

We'll see what course of action Iran takes, it may be politically beneficial for Trump to have something to divert everyone's attention from covid.

Normally, the matter could be resolved in a more friendly matter but this is not the time. Now is the time to get the point across as clearly as possible. To be delivered in a language they'd understand. To cause a war while their own population is dying in such great numbers would be criminal folly from their side and if their own population doesn't replace them for such an error - then maybe it should be done for them when the opportunity is there.

Kamal900
04-23-2020, 05:53 PM
Normally, the matter could be resolved in a more friendly matter but this is not the time. Now is the time to get the point across as clearly as possible. To be delivered in a language they'd understand. To cause a war while their own population is dying in such great numbers would be criminal folly from their side and if their own population doesn't replace them for such an error - then maybe it should be done for them when the opportunity is there.

Not sure why you're cozy with Trump knowing that he's Sheldon Adelson's personal Zionist whore for Israel and so on.

Kamal900
04-23-2020, 05:55 PM

Lol. Don't worry, he'll wage the war once he gets reelected again.

koinovskiduckling
04-23-2020, 06:02 PM
I'm no supporter of the Islamic Republic of Iran, but what the fuck are US ships doing in the Persian gulf thousands of miles away from home?

Iran has all the right to confront them.

The US Navy's 5th Fleet, is based in Bahrain, at Bahrains request.

this link details the bases in the Persian Gulf region - https://apnews.com/e676e805b77347108068afc160313e2d

Oghuz
04-23-2020, 06:03 PM
IRGC can slaughter USN in Persian Gulf with Anti-Shipping CM and BM rain similar to what happened few months ago in Iraq where ~120 US heads were cracked open with pinpoint accuracy. It will be a regional bloodbath which, if extends, will result in a nuclear armed Shia empire (already exists strongly) and republicans will loose election. Trump knows this too well which is why we saw no action in retaliation against IRGC strikes against Saudi Arabian oil facilities and against US bases in Iraq or IRGC downing the sophisticated most American UCAV which was flying in international sky.

Sometimes I think may be its the American opposition that requests Iran to cause trouble for the White house.

Politics is always dirty. I hope peace prevails.

Luso
04-23-2020, 06:05 PM
everyone knows it is just a fear-tactic

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 06:05 PM
Not sure why you're cozy with Trump knowing that he's Sheldon Adelson's personal Zionist whore for Israel and so on.

I am anything but, but the Iranian government seems to try to deflect attention from the fact that they pretty much killed off by their own population.

Oghuz
04-23-2020, 06:06 PM
double post

Kamal900
04-23-2020, 06:09 PM
I am anything but, but the Iranian government seems to try to deflect attention from the fact that they pretty much killed off by their own population.

I'm not a fan of the Iranian government either, but I'd rather be ruled by the Mullahs than by Zionist Orwellian hypocrites like Trump and all of America's politicians who bow their heads to the likes of Netanyahu and his kin.

Rabbit Hole
04-23-2020, 06:10 PM
Iran, Russia, other countries will flatten America's Zog machine in a second. However good luck America.

Smitty
04-23-2020, 06:14 PM
I'm not a fan of the Iranian government either, but I'd rather be ruled by the Mullahs than by Zionist Orwellian hypocrites like Trump and all of America's politicians who bow their heads to the likes of Netanyahu and his kin.

That is ludicrous.

Halgurd
04-23-2020, 06:14 PM
Politics is always dirty. I hope peace prevails.

I agree. In the previous confrontation Iraq was caught in the middle and I'm sure if there's a full blown out war between US and Iran, Iraq will be the first country to be devastated.

Kamal900
04-23-2020, 06:15 PM
That is ludicrous.

Sure man. Keep believing in your "god emperor" while your president bows his head to his top Zionist financiers like Sheldon Adelson, Paul Singer and Bernard Marcus.

koinovskiduckling
04-23-2020, 06:16 PM
double post

I think you're over estimating Iranian capability, those "precision" missiles launched against the base in Iraq barely did any damage, unless you are listening to Iranian TV. Iran could do significant damage to the Navy if everything works well, which I would bet the war Hawks in Washington would love because it would be an excuse to completely annihilate Iran's leadership, capacity to wage war, and form an international alliance against it. Which would put China in a very tough position, going against the alliance, or defending Iran.

Smitty
04-23-2020, 06:21 PM
Sure man. Keep believing in your "god emperor" while your president bows his head to his top Zionist financiers like Sheldon Adelson, Paul Singer and Bernard Marcus.

Missed the point. Look at America, look at Iran, and tell me again where you'd rather live. If it's the latter, then you're in for some major lifestyle changes. Or maybe you were just being hyperbolic.

oszkar07
04-23-2020, 06:28 PM

another way of looking at it ...

why the fuck are US ships in / near Iranian waters wtf does USA have to do with the region.

Kamal900
04-23-2020, 06:28 PM
Missed the point. Look at America, look at Iran, and tell me again where you'd rather live. If it's the latter, then you're in for some major lifestyle changes. Or maybe you were just being hyperbolic.

When it comes to the quality of life, yes, the US is indeed far beyond better than Iran, but I was talking in politically aspects only.

Kamal900
04-23-2020, 06:29 PM

The question is that why the US is meddling with middle eastern affairs let alone in our waters again? For Israel of course.

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 06:29 PM

I think they're both as bad as the other.

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 06:30 PM
The question is that why the US is meddling with middle eastern affairs let alone in our waters again? For Israel of course.

Actually. They were there because Bahrain invited them so their stay there is legal from an international point of view.

Smitty
04-23-2020, 06:31 PM
When it comes to the quality of life, yes, the US is indeed far beyond better than Iran, but I was talking in politically aspects only.

Politics trickles down to everyday life. The mullahs' oppressive policies make life there untenable (especially for an atheist like you) in a way that no American politicians or their donors have done to date. But I'll let it go.

Kamal900
04-23-2020, 06:37 PM
I think they're both as bad as the other.

Sure, but it's obvious that one party is worse than the other. I mean, you can already tell on the fact that the US has a habit in exploiting others for their own benefit and so on which the country itself takes it's orders from Tel Aviv - a foreign government.

Kamal900
04-23-2020, 06:40 PM
Actually. They were there because Bahrain invited them so their stay there is legal from an international point of view.

Sure, but I do need to remind you about the royal family and it's oppressive policies towards the Shi3a majority, and they - like the Saudi monarchy - are directly supported by the US. In other words, Bahrain is a vassal state to the US, and the Americans want to escalate the war against the Iranians even further. Trump is a very hypocritical man who stated that he would end the terrible regime changed in the middle east and focus the government's time and energy in fixing America which he flip-flopped on the whole thing.

koinovskiduckling
04-23-2020, 06:42 PM
another way of looking at it ...

why the fuck are US ships in / near Iranian waters wtf does USA have to do with the region.

The 5th fleet is based in Bahrain, they have every right to be there. They also have many other bases in the region that are all diplomatically agreed upon and perfectly legal.

World shipping lanes are basically run by the US Navy, it's one of the major pillars of American power.

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 09:31 PM
https://sd.keepcalms.com/i/keep-calm-and-remember-rule-303.png

Kamal900
04-23-2020, 09:35 PM

Why are you being so genocidal against the Iranians these days? also, what's up with these rules that you keep on bringing up?

PaleoEuropean
04-23-2020, 09:35 PM
The US Navy's 5th Fleet, is based in Bahrain, at Bahrains request.

this link details the bases in the Persian Gulf region - https://apnews.com/e676e805b77347108068afc160313e2d

Not to mention we trade with the middle east and the Gulf is a dangerous place, we have to have ships nearby to protect civilian merchants from terrorists, pirates and Iran unfortunately.

PaleoEuropean
04-23-2020, 09:37 PM

When someone tries to take an inch, give them .303 delivered by 50 grains of fuck offfff.

The Lawspeaker
Why are you being so genocidal against the Iranians these days? also, what's up with these rules that you keep on bringing up?

The Iranians did the attacking - so people have a right to defend themselves. They seem to be spoiled for a war because they effed up the crisis in their own country. As for the referal to a rule. It comes from the trial of Breaker Morant. .303 refers to the calibre of the British army rifle at the time.

Babak

Why bro? The U.S is simply trying to spread DeMoCrAcy and FrEeDoM!

Examples of countries that have ultra freedom and democracy:

-Libiya

-Afghanistan

-Pakistan

-Syria

-Lebanon

-Egypt

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 09:38 PM
When someone tries to take an inch, give them .303 delivered by 50 grains of fuck offfff.

And particularly right now. Inflict a real defeat on them so they understand that they cannot use a crisis for their own gain.

Smitty
04-23-2020, 09:41 PM
Why bro? The U.S is simply trying to spread DeMoCrAcy and FrEeDoM!

Examples of countries that have ultra freedom and democracy:

-Libiya

-Afghanistan

-Pakistan

-Syria

-Lebanon

-Egypt

Americans are up to the gullet with these futile wars. If the war hawks get away with another one, I'll be very surprised.

Kamal900
The Iranians did the attacking - so people have a right to defend themselves. They seem to be spoiled for a war because they effed up the crisis in their own country. As for the referal to a rule. It comes from the trial of Breaker Morant. .303 refers to the calibre of the British army rifle at the time.

Lol. First, you were a strong hater against the Americans. Now, you seem to bowing your head to them. If that's the case then you need to apologize the American members here for your anti-American posts in the past. I don't know why you and Teutone keep flip-flopping your opinions here. I mean, don't the Iranians have every justification in attacking US ships for the death of general Suleiman?

PaleoEuropean
And particularly right now. Inflict a real defeat on them so they understand that they cannot use a crisis for their own gain.

I am surprised a lot more players in the Mideast haven't used this crisis to their advantage. People are sick and brainwashed to think that causing international incidents in a time when we should be all unified to tackle a global threat will ever achieve anything positive.

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 09:42 PM
Lol. First, you were a strong hater against the Americans. Now, you seem to bowing your head to them. If that's the case then you need to apologize the American members here for your anti-American posts in the past. I don't know why you and Teutone keep flip-flopping your opinions here. I mean, don't the Iranians have every justification in attacking US ships for the death of general Suleiman?

Not really because that Iranian attack could drag us in as well all because Iran cannot behave themselves during a crisis and needs a war in order to deflect from the fact that they just killed around 100K of their own population.

Kamal900
Americans are up to the gullet with these futile wars. If the war hawks get away with another one, I'll be very surprised.

The Jewish neocons got Trump by his balls, so there will be a future war against Iran after Trump wins the reelection.

The Lawspeaker
I am surprised a lot more players in the Mideast haven't used this crisis to their advantage. People are sick and brainwashed to think that causing international incidents in a time when we should be all unified to tackle a global threat will ever achieve anything positive.

It seems to me that the other parties are quite stable. Maybe too busy burying their own dead, I suppose.

Smitty
04-23-2020, 09:44 PM
The Jewish neocons got Trump by his balls, so there will be a future war against Iran after Trump wins the reelection.

I don't think so, but we'll see. A scuffle in the Persian Gulf to defend ourselves does not a war make, though, just to be clear on where I stand.

Babak
04-23-2020, 09:46 PM

Understandable, but the U.S used the virus as an excuse to give iran "Aid" and Iran quickly dismissed it. Though, I do condemn Iran's actions as well.

Kamal900
04-23-2020, 09:46 PM
Not really because that Iranian attack could drag us in as well all because Iran cannot behave themselves during a crisis and needs a war in order to deflect from the fact that they just killed around 100K of their own population.

I don't believe in the Zionist mainstream media..unlike you, but then again, a lot of people in the world cuck for the Zionist America so I'm not surprised that you became just as bad as Lily in regards to war and blood shed. I mean, I don't give a damn that you want to be like Lily and other Europeans who cuck for the Zionist west hard, but please, have some consistency on things since you keep flip-flopping your opinions quite a lot these days. The virus isn't even that serious, and the lock downs in most countries are doing far more harm to people than the virus itself. Zionist Jewry pretty much have Europe under their heels, but if you're happy with this then more power to you.

Kamal900
04-23-2020, 09:48 PM
I don't think so, but we'll see. A scuffle in the Persian Gulf to defend ourselves does not a war make, though, just to be clear on where I stand.

Sheldon Adelson and Netanyahu will see their pet to do so once he gets reelected.

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 09:49 PM
I don't believe in the Zionist mainstream media..unlike you, but then again, a lot of people in the world cuck for the Zionist America so I'm not surprised that you became just as bad as Lily in regards to war and blood shed. I mean, I don't give a damn that you want to be like Lily and other Europeans who cuck for the Zionist west hard, but please, have some consistency on things since you keep flip-flopping your opinions quite a lot these days. The virus isn't even that serious, and the lock downs in most countries are doing far more harm to people than the virus itself. Zionist Jewry pretty much have Europe under their heels, but if you're happy with this then more power to you.

I want to prevent worse which is what the Iranian regime will certainly bring because their own people want their blood because of how they sacrificed them so they are looking for a war to make them look the other way. No, I'd say there should be a limited strike against their main naval base and level it completely. Preferably no survivors. That should bring the Iranian regime to the negotiation table or at least behave themselves like decent human beings again. In other words: only attack their offensive capability.

Smitty
04-23-2020, 09:50 PM
Sheldon Adelson and Netanyahu will see their pet to do so once he gets reelected.

Well, we can repeat ourselves. I don't think so, but we'll see.

Kamal900
04-23-2020, 09:52 PM
I want to prevent worse which is what the Iranian regime will certainly bring because their own people want their blood because of how they sacrificed them. No, I'd say there should be a limited strike against their main naval base and level it completely. Preferably no survivors. That should bring the Iranian regime to the negotiation table or at least behave themselves like decent human beings again. In other words: only attack their offensive capability.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x18ED3lpbsE

Trump and Netanyahu approves your message, rofl.

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 09:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x18ED3lpbsE

Trump and Netanyahu approves your message, rofl.

Not at all. Because I wouldn't want to go any further. Iran does the attacking so the Iranian offensive capability must be removed. What they do in their own country is not someone else's problem. What they do in international or someone else's water, is an international problem. Particularly in the Persian Gulf.

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 09:56 PM
Iran attacks foreign ships in international waters, that is an act of war. So Iran is the aggressor here. Not the U.S, because they were in those waters legally (it's international) and they are based in Bahrain at the direct invitation of the Bahraini government (in other words: legal). I am not sure why you are trying to defend an aggressor here.

Kamal900
04-23-2020, 09:57 PM
Not at all. Because I wouldn't want to go any further. Iran does the attacking so the Iranian offensive capability must be removed. What they do in their own country is not someone else's problem. What they do in international or someone else's water, is an international problem. Particularly in the Persian Gulf.

XD

You're going full blown Zionist neocon here, son. Geert Wilders is proud of you.
https://morbusignorantia.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/wilders-zionist.jpg?w=590

Being a Jew in Europe is like being a god. Yeah, you should tell that to the Americans who keep bombing other people's countries and etc for the past two decades or so then we'll talk.

Babak
04-23-2020, 09:58 PM

Surprised? Why? The goal of the U.S is to control the worlds energy supply. So far, the only countries left are North Korea, Iran, and venezuela. 6 down, 3 more to go bud! I cant wait for freedom and democracy.

https://www.unrwa.org/sites/default/files/content/news_articles/news_article_4458_11857_1396423177.jpg

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 09:58 PM
XD

You're going full blown Zionist neocon here, son. Geert Wilders is proud of you.
https://morbusignorantia.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/wilders-zionist.jpg?w=590

Being a Jew in Europe is like being a god. Yeah, you should tell that to the Americans who keep bombing other people's countries and etc for the past two decades or so then we'll talk.

You should listen to what is being said here: Iran itself is the aggressor here. Had they intercepted foreign ships in their own waters, they would have been more than justified to do so. But this is not in their territory and as such, it's a hostile action.

Kamal900
04-23-2020, 10:00 PM
Iran attacks foreign ships in international waters, that is an act of war. So Iran is the aggressor here. Not the U.S, because they were in those waters legally (it's international) and they are based in Bahrain at the direct invitation of the Bahraini government (in other words: legal). I am not sure why you are trying to defend an aggressor here.

America was never the aggressor, ever, and the big bad Iran is the one that is causing all the chaos in the middle east, right? I mean, it's not like there is a country in the middle east that the US and Europe bow their heads to and obey their every command like what they did in Iraq, Syria, Libya and etc. But you know what? Jews are indeed pretty crafty people, and the fact that they got your people by your balls is indeed an impressive feat.

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 10:00 PM
And of course - this could have been expected because the Iranian regime didn't take any measures while Covid sweeps through their population killing god knows how many. They are having to dig mass graves for pity sake's. So a war, would be the unique opportunity to draw away the attention and ire from their own population by giving them a foreign enemy.

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 10:01 PM
America was never the aggressor, ever, and the big bad Iran is the one that is causing all the chaos in the middle east, right? I mean, it's not like there is a country in the middle east that the US and Europe bow their heads to and obey their every command like what they did in Iraq, Syria, Libya and etc. But you know what? Jews are indeed pretty crafty people, and the fact that they got your people by your balls is indeed an impressive feat.

What part of the following words do you not understand ?

International waters
Bahrain
Invitation.

Smitty
Surprised? Why? The goal of the U.S is to control the worlds energy supply. So far, the only countries left are North Korea, Iran, and venezuela. 6 down, 3 more to go bud! I cant wait for freedom and democracy.

https://www.unrwa.org/sites/default/files/content/news_articles/news_article_4458_11857_1396423177.jpg

Surprised because Americans categorically don't want it, and we still have a small say in what happens to our fighting men.

Kamal900
What part of the following words do you not understand ?

International waters
Bahrain
Invitation.

And Bahrain is a vassal state to the US, rofl.

Babak
04-23-2020, 10:02 PM
Surprised because Americans categorically don't want it, and we still have a small say in what happens to our fighting men.

True, I'll give you that.

Kamal900
04-23-2020, 10:03 PM
And of course - this could have been expected because the Iranian regime didn't take any measures while Covid sweeps through their population killing god knows how many. They are having to dig mass graves for pity sake's. So a war, would be the unique opportunity to draw away the attention and ire from their own population by giving them a foreign enemy.

Oy vey, another Adolf Hitler. Just like what you and your American masters said about Saddam Hussien and Bashar al-Assad?

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 10:03 PM
And Bahrain is a vassal state to the US, rofl.

O.K.. and ? That still means that the Americans have a legal right to be there. OTHER THAN IRAN.

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 10:04 PM
Oy vey, another Adolf Hitler. Just like what you and your American masters said about Saddam Hussien and Bashar al-Assad?

What part do you not understand ? The Iranian government needs a war because they devestated their own population. They didn't do anything when covid swept/sweeps through them. They don't give a fuck. Simple as that.

Kamal900
04-23-2020, 10:06 PM
O.K.. and ? That still means that the Americans have a legal right to be there. OTHER THAN IRAN.

So..why didn't the US leave Iraq after they voted a bill to get rid all American troops out of their country then, hmm? And since when the US ever respected international laws btw? They and Israel left the ICC, and Pomp-ass threatened the livelihoods of the judges of the ICC and so on. But like I said, if you Europeans are comfortable being under the heals of the Zionist America and Israel then go right ahead. Lily doesn't mind and so on.

The Lawspeaker
It's not unlikely that they want a war in order not to end up hanging from a construction crane themselves... as they would rightfully deserve.

The Lawspeaker
So..why didn't the US leave Iraq after they voted a bill to get rid all American troops out of their country then, hmm? And since when the US ever respected international laws btw? They and Israel left the ICC, and Pomp-ass threatened the livelihoods of the judges of the ICC and so on. But like I said, if you Europeans are comfortable being under the heals of the Zionist America and Israel then go right ahead. Lily doesn't mind and so on.

The Americans left Iraq. So let's find something else to complain about.

Kamal900
04-23-2020, 10:07 PM
What part do you not understand ? The Iranian government needs a war because they devestated their own population. They didn't do anything when covid swept/sweeps through them. They don't give a fuck. Simple as that.

And I'm sure the American government is the one actually cares for it's citizens, right? The excuse you are giving is the same kind of excuse that was used by the Zionist neocons to go to war against countries that Israel consider as enemies like Syria, Iraq, Iran, Libya and so on.

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 10:09 PM
And I'm sure the American government is the one actually cares for it's citizens, right? The excuse you are giving is the same kind of excuse that was used by the Zionist neocons to go to war against countries that Israel consider as enemies like Syria, Iraq, Iran, Libya and so on.

Neither of them give a fuck but the Iranians didn't even take any precautions are attempted to protect their own population. So this is not the Zionist for once but you shilling for a bunch of brain-dead clerics who just wiped out a substantial part of their population and then decides to take on another country.

Kamal900
04-23-2020, 10:12 PM
Neither of them give a fuck but the Iranians didn't even take any precautions are attempted to protect their own population. So this is not the Zionist for once but you shilling for a bunch of brain-dead clerics who just wiped out a substantial part of their population and then decides to take on another country.

Netanyahu is thrilled that Europeans are ready to fight and die for his country and people. :)

Now, apologize to the Americans for your anti-American posts and hatred, okay? They're basically your big daddy in Europe, so follow UK's example on that.

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 10:15 PM
Netanyahu is thrilled that Europeans are ready to fight and die for his country and people. :)

Now, apologize to the Americans for your anti-American posts and hatred, okay? They're basically your big daddy in Europe, so follow UK's example on that.
What part do you not understand ? The Iranians are as bad as the Zionists are, you fool. Do you even know why else they would want a war ? Because their foolish clerics believe that it would bring back the Mehdi. In other words: they are as fucking insane as the Zionists are.

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 10:17 PM
If they hadn't attacked the Americans, then there would be no problem as the Americans are patrolling the Persian Gulf and are at their base in Bahrain. In other words: America is just doing what it can do in accordance to international law but you're just shilling for a bunch of old-timers that want the end of the fucking world. Just like the Zionists.

Teutone
04-23-2020, 10:18 PM

I am consistent in my opinion you arabic cunt.

You only see the world in black or white, a Arabic rat trait.

I like Iran and the USA, never said anything bad about Persians as Babak can confirm.

Do I like the mullahs? Hell no.

Kamal900
04-23-2020, 10:20 PM
What part do you not understand ? The Iranians are as bad as the Zionists are, you fool. Do you even know why else they would want a war ? Because their foolish clerics believe that it would bring back the Mehdi. In other words: they are as fucking insane as the Zionists are.

Yeah yeah. Now, go shine Trump's shoes like a good European. You people are under the heels of the Americans, so don't act brave and tough against the Americans here, okay? If they wanted they can destroy your nation without a flinch. The UK is a direct vassal of the US, so they do have a tremendous fire power in Europe.

Kamal900
04-23-2020, 10:21 PM

I like Iran and the USA, never said anything bad about Persians as Babak can confirm.

Sure. Now, go tell us how much of a hypocrite you are when you flip-flop your religious beliefs every now and then.

Teutone
04-23-2020, 10:21 PM
Yeah yeah. Now, go shine Trump's shoes like a good European. You people are under the heels of the Americans, so don't act brave and tough against the Americans here, okay? If they wanted they can destroy your nation without a flinch. The UK is a direct vassal of the US, so they do have a tremendous fire power in Europe.

Why you even bother?

All you do here is try to make Europeans adapt your talking points.

I think Americans,Persians,Jews and European can agree on one thing for sure: Arabs cant be trusted.

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 10:22 PM

You're clearly not reading a thing I am telling you here: the Iranians drive up trouble during an international crisis which they fucked up worse than royally. We don't know how many people they killed but it may well be over the 100.000. There are plenty of images of fucking MASS GRAVES being dug in Iran. That's the kind of regime we're dealing here and you're shilling for them. The Americans are troublemakers in their own right but they are LEGALLY allowed to patrol the international waters of the Persian Gulf and to be in Bahrain. Per treaty.

Kamal900
04-23-2020, 10:22 PM

Sure. Now, go tell us how much of a hypocrite you are when you flip-flop your religious beliefs every now and then.

Teutone
04-23-2020, 10:23 PM

I flip-flop my religious believes?

You went from Budhist to christian to whatever again and again lol

Kamal900
04-23-2020, 10:23 PM
Why you even bother?

All you do here is try to make Europeans adapt your talking points.

I think Americans,Persians,Jews and European can agree on one thing for sure: Arabs cant be trusted.

I don't honestly care, and I'm in good terms with the Persians.

Kamal900
04-23-2020, 10:24 PM
I flip-flop my religious believes?

You went from Budhist to christian to whatever again and again lol

In the past, but not anymore.

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 10:25 PM
Kamal. Do you know the meaning of the term: "international waters" ?

Explain it to us what that means.

Do you also know the meaning of the word "treaty" ?

Teutone
04-23-2020, 10:26 PM
In the past, but not anymore.

Evidence?

I always been a christian from the day I was born till I die.

Kamal900
04-23-2020, 10:26 PM
Kamal. Do you know the meaning of the term: "international waters" ?

Explain it to us what that means.

Do you also know the meaning of the word "treaty" ?

I do know, and that's not an excuse for the Americans to kill the general in Iraq.

Kamal900
04-23-2020, 10:28 PM
Evidence?

I always been a christian from the day I was born till I die.

Go read a science book and you'll understand. The bible is pretty clear when it comes to hatred and nationalism, and you sir are a hypocrite who thinks that he's a pious christian while doing and acting in things that contradicts the bible.

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 10:28 PM
I am going to be frank with you - if the Netherlands and America would have a treaty that American ships can dock here - than that would be none of England's business and the Americans would have the full right to return fire if English ships would engage those American ships in international waters. Insert any three other three countries and you have the same scenario.

Teutone
04-23-2020, 10:29 PM
Go read a science book and you'll understand. The bible is pretty clear when it comes to hatred and nationalism, and you sir are a hypocrite who thinks that he's a pious christian while doing and acting in things that contradicts the bible.

Says the apostate haha

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 10:29 PM
I do know, and that's not an excuse for the Americans to kill the general in Iraq.

Perhaps. But now the Iranians were looking for trouble. They had their chance with those missiles and they fucked that one up so this has nothing to do with that general but with a regime desperately trying to look strong after it offed a large section of its population.

Kamal900
04-23-2020, 10:32 PM
I am going to be frank with you - if the Netherlands and America would have a treaty that American ships can dock here - than that would be none of England's business and the Americans would have the full right to return fire if English ships would engage those American ships in international waters. Insert any three other three countries and you have the same scenario.

Sure, but the US does want to escalate a war against Iran for Israel which is even worse. Just the fact that you demand war against Iran and so on pretty much contradicts your ideology. Not that I mind or care, but at the same time, you should be more consistent with your views. The virus is highly exaggerated, and the morality rate is even lower than seasonal flu. COVID-19 is a Chinese virus, and people shouldn't open their borders to that country let alone accept "help" from them. That I can agree with Tucker Carlson.

Teutone
04-23-2020, 10:32 PM
Ethnic members of TA are 99% retarded, it shows again and again.

Imagine how decent the forum could be without them.

Kamal900
04-23-2020, 10:33 PM
Says the apostate haha

I am an apostate and I'm not ashamed of that. I look for truth and facts. Read some stuff about evolution say on Whales for example, and you'll understand why I can't believe in any religion.

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 10:33 PM
Sure, but the US does want to escalate a war against Iran for Israel which is even worse. Just the fact that you demand war against Iran and so on pretty much contradicts your ideology. Not that I mind or care, but at the same time, you should be more consistent with your views. The virus is highly exaggerated, and the morality rate is even lower than seasonal flu. COVID-19 is a Chinese virus, and people shouldn't open their borders to that country let alone accept "help" from them. That I can agree with Tucker Carlson.

I doesn't seem to be so exaggerated in Iran and the government imposed no measures or precautions whatsoever but now with filled mass graves and more being dug.. they need a foreign foe to take away the attention from their failing.

Kamal900
04-23-2020, 10:34 PM
Ethnic members of TA are 99% retarded, it shows again and again.

Imagine how decent the forum could be without them.

Not as retarded as some German who pretends to be the pious Christian while spitting at the bible with contradiction. A Christian by name. Most Germans are either atheists or irreligious.

Teutone
04-23-2020, 10:34 PM
I am an apostate and I'm not ashamed of that. I look for truth and facts. Read some stuff about evolution say on Whales for example, and you'll understand why I can't believe in any religion.

I dont care, you are a cunt either way.

Kamal900
04-23-2020, 10:35 PM
I doesn't seem to be so exaggerated in Iran and the government imposed no measures or precautions whatsoever but now with filled mass graves and more being dug.. they need a foreign foe to take away the attention from their failing.

That I don't know, but that doesn't mean we should side with the Americans either. What these two nations do against one another is none of anyone's business. I was just talking about your strange behavior siding with the Americans on the whole thing since I thought that you didn't care about the events that are happening outside of Europe.

Kamal900
04-23-2020, 10:36 PM
I dont care, you are a cunt either way.

Whatever.

Sacrificed Ram
04-23-2020, 10:38 PM
I bet Iran has secret carrier destroyer missiles in their silos, they are just trying to find a reason to use them... Or they are very retarded using these ridiculous "boats" harassing american warships...

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 10:38 PM
This is the regime (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8105543/Iran-digs-mass-graves-coronavirus-victims.html) you're shilling for:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWUT1V6WrRA

https://i.imgur.com/PwA3FUm.jpg

So, yes: they need a fucking war otherwise they'd have a ton of explaining to do to their own population.

That I don't know, but that doesn't mean we should side with the Americans either. What these two nations do against one another is none of anyone's business. I was just talking about your strange behavior siding with the Americans on the whole thing since I thought that you didn't care about the events that are happening outside of Europe.
All I am saying that the Americans have a legal reason to be there. Iran does not.

Kamal900
04-23-2020, 10:42 PM
This is the regime (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8105543/Iran-digs-mass-graves-coronavirus-victims.html) you're shilling for:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWUT1V6WrRA

https://i.imgur.com/PwA3FUm.jpg

So, yes: they need a fucking war otherwise they'd have a ton of explaining to do to their own population.

No need. The sanctions against the country by the US had crippled their economy and etc, and thus, these graves are necessary to bury the dead that died from the disease. Again, I don't understand why a European patriot, who only cares about the livelihood for native Europeans only, should care about what foreign regimes do in their own countries and so on. This kind of excuse is what the US was trying to justify it's attacks in Syria by blaming the killings of Syrian civilians on Bashar rather than the US that had been supporting the Islamist terrorists int he country along with Turkey and the GCC.

Kamal900
04-23-2020, 10:43 PM
I bet Iran has secret carrier destroyer missiles in their silos, they are just trying to find a reason to use them... Or they are very retarded using these ridiculous "boats" harassing american warships...

It would be extremely foolish of them to provoke a war against the US while dealing with the virus pandemic.

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 10:43 PM
No need. The sanctions against the country by the US had crippled their economy and etc, and thus, these graves are necessary to bury the dead that died from the disease. Again, I don't understand why a European patriot, who only cares about the livelihood for native Europeans only, should care about what foreign regimes do in their own countries and so on. This kind of excuse is what the US was trying to justify it's attacks in Syria by blaming the killings of Syrian civilians on Bashar rather than the US that had been supporting the Islamist terrorists int he country along with Turkey and the GCC.

No, you fool. They didn't take any measures at all. There was no contact ban, no lock-in - no measures at all were taken. NONE.

Kamal900
04-23-2020, 10:44 PM
No, you fool. They didn't take any measures at all. There was no contact ban, no lock-in - no measures at all were taken. NONE.

I'm not a fool, and the sanctions from the US had crippled Iran's economy very severely and so on for them to do anything about it. I don't buy this Zionist propaganda machine in trying to justify a war on Israel's behalf like what they did in Iraq and Libya.

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 10:47 PM
I'm not a fool, and the sanctions from the US had crippled Iran's economy very severely and so on for them to do anything about it. I don't buy this Zionist propaganda machine in trying to justify a war on Israel's behalf like what they did in Iraq and Libya.

You can take plenty of measures that don't cost much money to enforce: a mandatory 2 meter rule, no more than 1 person at a time in a shop etc If necessary a lock-down. It's just that the nutty clerics don't give a fuck but now they are afraid because such disasters create revolution.. so what do they do ? Try to instigate a war with America.

Kamal900
04-23-2020, 10:49 PM
You can take plenty of measures that don't cost much money to enforce: a mandatory 2 meter rule, no more than 1 person at a time in a shop etc If necessary a lock-down. It's just that the nutty clerics don't give a fuck but now they are afraid because such disasters create revolution.. so what do they do ? Try to instigate a war with America.

Medication and other medical equipment are needed to treat the virus, so please, don't pretend that the deaths had nothing to do with the sanctions from the US. Yes, the Mullahs are indeed greedy and corrupt, but that doesn't mean the US isn't at fault for the deaths of these Iranian civilians either.

Dr_Maul
04-23-2020, 10:50 PM

Yeah people don't realize that this is what they're doing.. Unless the populace (which has very high unrest at the moment) isn't occupied with something (i.e fighting America) they're gonna eat the Mullahs alive sooner or later

The Lawspeaker
https://catholicherald.co.uk/iran-sentences-christian-convert-to-10-lashes-for-disturbing-public-order/ Yes: that's the kind of people they are. Personally, I hope that the Iranians drag all the mullah's and other little tyrants to the construction crane when this disease is finally done.

Oghuz
I think you're over estimating Iranian capability, those "precision" missiles launched against the base in Iraq barely did any damage, unless you are listening to Iranian TV. Iran could do significant damage to the Navy if everything works well, which I would bet the war Hawks in Washington would love because it would be an excuse to completely annihilate Iran's leadership, capacity to wage war, and form an international alliance against it. Which would put China in a very tough position, going against the alliance, or defending Iran.

"No damage"

Number of US troops wounded in Iran attack now at 110: Pentagon (Number of US troops wounded in Iran attack now at 110: Pentagon)

"Bare damage"

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/01/13/14/23342084-0-image-a-104_1578925344440.jpg

And yes the war hawks in Tehran, Moscow and Beijing would love such conflict in the region. If such conflict extend then Iran can go fission capable within 40 days and that is underground where no missile or bomb would reach. World will see a oil rich Shia empire stretching from Yemen to Lebanon, armed to teeth, sitting on worlds most important oil route.

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 10:51 PM
Yeah people don't realize that this is what they're doing.. Unless the populace (which has very high unrest at the moment) isn't occupied with something (i.e fighting America) they're gonna eat the Mullahs alive sooner or later

And I hope the Iranian populace doesn't bite and just string up the government. And I hope they'll take their sweet time with it.

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 10:52 PM
"No damage"

Number of US troops wounded in Iran attack now at 110: Pentagon (http://Number of US troops wounded in Iran attack now at 110: Pentagon)

"Bare damage"

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/01/13/14/23342084-0-image-a-104_1578925344440.jpg

And yes the war hawks in Tehran, Moscow and Beijing would love such conflict in the region. If such conflict extend then Iran can go fission capable within 40 days and that is underground where no missile or bomb would reach. World will see a oil rich Shia empire stretching from Yemen to Lebanon, armed to teeth, sitting on worlds most important oil route.

It's sooner that you would then see atomic bombs fall on Teheran and the Russians and Chinese don't want to risk WWII so they will cut you lose. It's not worth it: string up your own government instead before they have you all killed.

Halgurd
04-23-2020, 10:53 PM
https://catholicherald.co.uk/iran-sentences-christian-convert-to-10-lashes-for-disturbing-public-order/ Yes: that's the kind of people they are. Personally, I hope that the Iranians drag all the mullah's and other little tyrants to the construction crane when this disease is finally done.

Why tf do you care about what happens in Iran? Your country has many problems as it is. Focus on that.

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 10:54 PM
Why tf do you care about what happens in Iran? Your country has many problems as it is.

A good reason: trade. We have our own trade relations in the Middle East and this could harm both Dutch interests and Dutch citizens as the Iranians shot up neutral ships just as much as the others during the 1980s because if Dutch get killed and other Europeans, this will drag in Europe as well. So I'd rather see the Americans inflict limited damage and the Iranians overthrowing their government than a World War III.

Kamal900
Why tf do you care about what happens in Iran? Your country has many problems as it is. Focus on that.

That's something I'm confused of as well. I mean, I thought he didn't like middle easterners in general, so I don't know why he cares about them all of the sudden.

Teutone
And I hope the Iranian populace doesn't bite and just string up the government. And I hope they'll take their sweet time with it.

The Shah sadly underestimated the Ayatollah, on the other hand France did alot to help the islamic revolution.

We should have backed the Shah,Mubarak,Assad instead of fighting them. The Persians are a noble race, they could be allies.

The Arab autocrats should only be supported for the sake of stability, thats it.

Rabbit Hole
04-23-2020, 10:55 PM

This isn't about the Islamic Repubic this is about political warfare America and Israel just can't go around threatening countries that don't do what they say. Why don't they get the Israeli soldiers to go fight their wars instead of European soldiers. America, Europe has fuck all to gain and everything to lose.

Khomeini was put in power because the Iranians revolted against the Shah even ones that were not religious like partisans and Communists. Mossadegh was the rightful leader of Iran he always will be and the Americans and British didn't want that because they didn't want to sell the oil off cheap.

Dr_Maul
04-23-2020, 10:55 PM

It will be a tricky situation.. The revolutionary guard will have no power in a secular Iran so they will do whatever they can to prevent the current gov from losing power. I really don't think parts of the government would be willing to turn on the state in exchange for the new revolution like they did in 1979, they will probably see the exchange of power as an excuse for foreign invasion

Rabbit Hole
04-23-2020, 10:56 PM
The Shah sadly underestimated the Ayatollah, on the other hand France did alot to help the islamic revolution.

We should have backed the Shah,Mubarak,Assad instead of fighting them. The Persians are a noble race, they could be allies.

The Arab autocrats should only be supported for the sake of stability, thats it.

France didn't do anything to help the Islamic Republic, Jimmy Carter tried his hardest to make the Shah stay in power, because it's in British and American interests to have cheap oil

The Lawspeaker
That's something I'm confused of as well. I mean, I thought he didn't like middle easterners in general, so I don't know why he cares about them all of the sudden.

It's funny how you people never think.

A good reason: trade. We have our own trade relations in the Middle East and this could harm both Dutch interests and Dutch citizens as the Iranians shot up neutral ships just as much as the others during the 1980s because if Dutch get killed and other Europeans, this will drag in Europe as well. So I'd rather see the Americans inflict limited damage and the Iranians overthrowing their government than a World War III.

Kamal900

We don't need your permission, and Persians aren't Whites and have nothing to do with Europe. Stick to your own problems and we'll stick to ours.

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 10:57 PM
It will be a tricky situation.. The revolutionary guard will have no power in a secular Iran so they will do whatever they can to prevent the current gov from losing power. I really don't think parts of the government would be willing to turn on the state in exchange for the new revolution like they did in 1979, they will probably see the exchange of power as an excuse for foreign invasion

It will be a real big mess than but an internal shift is preferable to an all-out war.

Teutone
04-23-2020, 10:58 PM
France didn't do anything to help the Islamic Republic, Jimmy Carter tried his hardest to make the Shah stay in power, because it's in British and American interests to have cheap oil

They granted him asylum and helped getting his tapes to Iran for no reason? Laughing my ass off.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/02/frances-role-1979-iranian-revolution-190209171215758.html

Teutone
04-23-2020, 10:59 PM
We don't need your permission, and Persians aren't Whites and have nothing to do with Europe. Stick to your own problems and we'll stick to ours.

Make a start and leave a Eurocentric Forum if you want to stick to your own

Kamal900
04-23-2020, 10:59 PM
It's funny how you people never think.

I guess ignoring the neocons in their quest for regime changes in the middle east for Israel means nothing to you then? I mean, I thought you were against globalism and so on, and you'd like to see manufacturing industries returning to Europe again and so on. I feel like there's some Iranian member here who pissed you off recently and so on. I never saw you even remotely care about the livelihood of others(non-westerners) unless if you have something personal here.

Halgurd
04-23-2020, 11:00 PM

Or how about you and your American friends stay out of Middle Eastern affairs for once?

Armenian Bishop

I don't think President Trump is "their pet" because he has been very happy to unfailingly serve the interests of Israel.

I mean: President Trump's daughter, Ivanka Trump, converted to Orthodox Judaism in 2009, and she married Jared Kushner, also an Orthodox Jew (during that same year). Their three children (Trump's grandchildren), are groomed to be Orthodox Jews, as well, because that's the faith of both of the parents. Both Jared and Ivanka have been vested (by Trump) with a great deal of responsibility in the White House.

So, it's really benefits President Donald Trump (personally) to promote Zionist Designs. By the same measure, it's in his personal interest to give Israel all of the Aces in the Deck. So, President Trump isn't dragged (like a barking dog) into a Zionist Position, he's very glad to support the Zionist designs that suit the future interests of his own grandchildren.

Dr_Maul

Khomeini being harbored by France was a lose-lose situation. On one hand, he had a pedestal to preach from safety and on the other hand if he were to be assassinated it would cause a lot of trouble internationally

The Lawspeaker
I guess ignoring the neocons in their quest for regime changes in the middle east for Israel means nothing to you then? I mean, I thought you were against globalism and so on, and you'd like to see manufacturing industries returning to Europe again and so on. I feel like there's some Iranian member here who pissed you off recently and so on. I never saw you even remotely care about the livelihood of others(non-westerners) unless if you have something personal here.
Actually: overthrowing the mullah's would liberate the Iranians... from you Arabs. That's why you're so against it.

Kamal900
Make a start and leave a Eurocentric Forum if you want to stick to your own

It's not a white nationalist site, and I'm here for talking about other topics unrelated to the west. If you want to talk with white people only then there's Stormfront or VNN for you to go to. This is Loki's site, not yours, and if you don't like it then complain it to him.

Babak
04-23-2020, 11:01 PM
I dont remember pissing off any member here as far as im concerned. With that said, whatever happens, happens. There's nothing we as a people can do other than bark.

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 11:01 PM
Or how about you and your American friends stay out of Middle Eastern affairs for once?

If you people could stop crapping all over Europe and our immediate area for once - we might consider it. Personally, if the Iranian regime causes World War III, then I think that the Kurdish situation should be left to the Turkish army and they can do as they please. The Iranian people should not suffer for the misbehaviour of their mullah's or the harm inflicted on every single neighbour by the Kurds.

Teutone
04-23-2020, 11:02 PM
It's not a white nationalist site, and I'm here for talking about other topics unrelated to the west. If you want to talk with white people only then there's Stormfront or VNN for you to go to. This is Loki's site, not yours, and if you don't like it then complain it to him.

Its a European Cultural community actually, its says so in the title.

Loki banned you many times and you wrote e-mail after e-mail to get unbanned haha

Kamal900
04-23-2020, 11:02 PM
Actually: overthrowing the mullah's would liberate the Iranians... from you Arabs. That's why you're so against it.

Oh? So, now you're blaming us Arabs? Interesting really. I could have swore that the Arabians of Arabia, Egypt and Jordan wanted to see the Mullahs destroyed and so on. Using ad-hominiem attacks such as this is indeed a very crude way to debate. Look, 7abiby, I don't give a shit about what's happening in the middle east and etc, but your blood lust for war against the Iranians is something I do take it personally.

Kamal900
04-23-2020, 11:03 PM
Its a European Cultural community actually, its says so in the title.

Loki banned you many times and you wrote e-mail after e-mail to get unbanned haha

Because I talked shit against Christianity, that's it.

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 11:04 PM
Oh? So, now you're blaming us Arabs? Interesting really. I could have swore that the Arabians of Arabia, Egypt and Jordan wanted to see the Mullahs destroyed and so on. Using ad-hominiem attacks such as this is indeed a very crude way to debate. Look, 7abiby, I don't give a shit about what's happening in the middle east and etc, but your blood lust for war against the Iranians is something I do take it personally.

Actually, yes. Had you not invaded Persia and raped and slaughtered your way through it to spread that death cult called Islam, we wouldn't have any mullah problems today.

Rabbit Hole
04-23-2020, 11:05 PM
Khomeini being harbored by France was a lose-lose situation. On one hand, he had a pedestal to preach from safety and on the other hand if he were to be assassinated it would cause a lot of trouble internationally

I don't see how? The West has a reptitive stance on supporting Israel, a race of people that demands dna heritage tests on their own people before they can spit on the country and a biological rights to return policy ( anyone who is 1/8 Jewish or less will not be allowed in )

How does that serve European interests? Or Middle Eastern interests or anyone else in the world's interests? If a country, that exists on racism for the Jews and a Jewish state ( self proclaimed not my ''Nazi'' opinion ) the Jews themselves say it how does it benefit the iranians to have pro Western leaders?

Demhat
04-23-2020, 11:05 PM

The problem is If they stay out of Middle Eastern affairs that won't hinder other powers from doing so. It has long been time that this regime gets overthrown. We have to be reasonable here. It's not like US interference has turned the Middle East into a shithole. Iraqis Sunni Arabs would claim this. totally ignoring the fact that It has been a Hell for Shia Arabs and Kurds before.

The earlier this regime gets overthrown the better not only for Kurds but also ffor Persians, Baloch and Azeris. I can't believe that any sane Persian, Kurd or whoever would support this Regime that has been holding back this country for so many decades.

Kamal900
04-23-2020, 11:06 PM
I dont remember pissing off any member here as far as im concerned. With that said, whatever happens, happens. There's nothing we as a people can do other than bark.

I know. The Lawspeaker is asking for Iranian blood to be dropped and so on, and yet, he used to hate the Americans quite deeply. Strange forum, isn't it?

Rabbit Hole
Actually, yes. Had you not invaded Persia and raped and slaughtered your way through it to spread that death cult called Islam, we wouldn't have any mullah problems today.

That's nothing to do with the Palestinians that was the Mohammedans from Saudi Arabia who have the same Y chromosones as your beloveds.

The Lawspeaker
^ I actually think we should delegate the matter to the Turks and Russians then.

Halgurd
If you people could stop crapping all over Europe and our immediate area for once - we might consider it. Personally, if the Iranian regime causes World War III, then I think that the Kurdish situation should be left to the Turkish army and they can do as they please. The Iranian people should not suffer for the misbehaviour of their mullah's or the harm inflicted on every single neighbour by the Kurds.

Wtf are you even on about? :laugh: Your opinion on the ME is irrelevant. But I'm sure you believe that from your keyboard your TA posts are influencing decisions and changing minds of world leaders as we speak. :laugh: :laugh:

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 11:07 PM
That's nothing to do with the Palestinians that was the Mohammedans from Saudi Arabia who have the same Y chromosones as your beloveds.

That's exactly what I am saying: the Arabs and their attacks on their neighbours to spread Islam. They way they went about it in Persia was especially repugnant. Islam is at the root of all problems.

Teutone
04-23-2020, 11:07 PM
I don't see how? The West has a reptitive stance on supporting Israel, a race of people that demands dna heritage tests on their own people before they can spit in the country and a biological rights to return policy ( anyone who is 1/8 Jewish or less well not be allowed in )

How does that serve European interests? Or Middle Eastern interests or anyone else in the world's interests? If a country, that exists on racism for the Jews and a Jewish state ( self proclaimed not my ''Nazi opinion ) the Jews themselves say it how does it benefit the iranians to have pro Western leaders?

They factually supported the islamic revolution, they had reasons.

I wish my country would do the same with the DNA test and wall, pretty based.

Kamal900
04-23-2020, 11:08 PM

Seriously? Funny that you should say that considering that we Arabs had existed long before Islam, and Persians had converted on their own accord during the Abbasid period of Persia, and they had been Muslims since then. The Mullahs had risen to power all on their own, and we Arabs had nothing to do with it and so on. Islam isn't an "Arab religion" since it's based on Abrahamic beliefs that are alien to Arabs and other Semites besides Jews. You're over 39 years old, have some shame for once and act like a man rather than act like a 9 year old child.

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 11:09 PM
Wtf are you even on about? :laugh: Your opinion on the ME is irrelevant. But I'm sure you believe that from your keyboard your TA posts are influencing decisions and changing minds of world leaders as we speak. :laugh: :laugh:

Actually. I guess that's pretty much how they would go about a war with Iran as you might have skipped geography classes in school but that doesn't apply to everybody: the Kurds can be found in the Syria-Turkey-Iraq and Iran border area... which would also be the zone of operation for the Turkish army.

Dr_Maul
04-23-2020, 11:10 PM
I don't see how? The West has a reptitive stance on supporting Israel, a race of people that demands dna heritage tests on their own people before they can spit on the country and a biological rights to return policy ( anyone who is 1/8 Jewish or less well not be allowed in )

How does that serve European interests? Or Middle Eastern interests or anyone else in the world's interests? If a country, that exists on racism for the Jews and a Jewish state ( self proclaimed not my ''Nazi opinion ) the Jews themselves say it how does it benefit the iranians to have pro Western leaders?

Well I agree with what you said before I just wanted to point out how France made everything unnecessarily complicated. I think it's likely that if Khomeini was just another nutcase barking out of Qom or Mashhad none of this would have happened, but he amnesty in Europe which prevented the Shah from dealing with him because it would have created outrage

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 11:10 PM
Seriously? Funny that you should say that considering that we Arabs had existed long before Islam, and Persians had converted on their own accord during the Abbasid period of Persia, and they had been Muslims since then. The Mullahs had risen to power all on their own, and we Arabs had nothing to do with it and so on. Islam isn't an "Arab religion" since it's based on Abrahamic beliefs that are alien to Arabs and other Semites besides Jews. You're over 39 years old, have some shame for once and act like a man rather than act like a 9 year old child.

It's an Arab religion that was forced on them through invasion (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Persia).

Demhat
04-23-2020, 11:12 PM
Actually. I guess that's pretty much how they would go about a war with Iran as you might have skipped geography classes in school but that doesn't apply to everybody: the Kurds can be found in the Syria-Turkey-Iraq and Iran border area... which would also be the zone of operation for the Turkish army.

The Kurds are not the only one who would start a war. If you actualy followed more than just geography but also geopolitics you would know that the Baloch in the Southeast are pretty much pissed about this regime too. And be sure just like the green movement. the majority of the Persian population will be happy to overthrow this regime.

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 11:12 PM
Well I agree with what you said before I just wanted to point out how France made everything unnecessarily complicated. I think it's likely that if Khomeini was just another nutcase barking out of Qom or Mashhad none of this would have happened, but he amnesty in Europe which prevented the Shah from dealing with him because it would have created outrage

It's unfortunate that the French allowed him to hide out in France. It would have been better had the Shah had the opportunity to... how should I put it.... disappear him.

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 11:13 PM
The Kurds are not the only one who would start a war. If you actualy followed more than just geography but also geopolitics you would know that the Baloch in the Southeast are pretty much pissed about this regime too. And be sure just like the green movement. the majority of the Persian population will be happy to overthrow this regime.

The Kurds have always shown quite a bit of loyalty to Iran and its regime so I doubt whether they would fight against it. They would likely prefer to fight against the Turks and thus for the regime.

Rabbit Hole
04-23-2020, 11:13 PM
That's exactly what I am saying: the Arabs and their attacks on their neighbours to spread Islam. They way they went about it in Persia was especially repugnant. Islam is at the root of all problems.

Yes and the Zionist funding of Islamic State and Al Queda I would of thought. Actually, I was talking about how Jews have the same Y chromosones as Saudis Bedouins if you want to get technical. So is this different shades of brown, or different shades of grey?

Halgurd
04-23-2020, 11:14 PM

Erdogan, Trump and Khamenei are taking notes as we speak.

Kamal900
04-23-2020, 11:14 PM
It's an Arab religion that was forced on them through invasion (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Persia).

With that logic, Christianity is a Jewish religion since it used to be a Jewish sect. No, Persians converted during the Abbasid period, not Ummuyad which was oppressive and so on. Please, don't speak for Persians. You always dance around on how awesome is Europeans are, and that Europe should kick out all non-Whites and so on. Now, you pretend you care about Persians now? Islam is a universal religion based on Abrahamic beliefs, but a man who is over 39 years old with a mentality of a child wouldn't understand. Go play Nazi somewhere else. I don't have time for this nonsense of yours.

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 11:15 PM
Yes and the Zionist funding of Islamic State and Al Queda I would of thought. Actually, I was talking about how Jews have the same Y chromosones as Saudis Bedouins if you want to get technical. So is this different shades of brown, or different shades of grey?
I think you might want to take a look at the history of Islam.

Rabbit Hole
04-23-2020, 11:15 PM
They factually supported the islamic revolution, they had reasons.

I wish my country would do the same with the DNA test and wall, pretty based.

And you have fuck all resources on that and something you have no clue about.

Dr_Maul
04-23-2020, 11:16 PM
It's unfortunate that the French allowed him to hide out in France. It would have been better had the Shah had the opportunity to... how should I put it.... disappear him.

And he probably would have without blinking an eye. Savak had no qualms with cutting through communists and clerics but can you imagine if the Shah, who was already ostracized internationally for being authoritarian, assassinated an opponent of his who was hiding out in Europe? it probably would have accelerated the revolution into an even more violent one

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 11:17 PM
With that logic, Christianity is a Jewish religion since it used to be a Jewish sect. No, Persians converted during the Abbasid period, not Ummuyad which was oppressive and so on. Please, don't speak for Persians. You always dance around on how awesome is Europeans are, and that Europe should kick out all non-Whites and so on. Now, you pretend you care about Persians now? Islam is a universal religion based on Abrahamic beliefs, but a man who is over 39 years old with a mentality of a child wouldn't understand. Go play Nazi wheresoever else. I don't have time for this nonsense of yours.

You know why I care about the Persians ? They would be right on our borders and they had been fucked over by the Arabs as well so the more Arab/Muslim influence we can destroy there, the better it is for them, the better it is for us. We have seen what the Turks are like and we've seen what the Arabs want: to take over our little world so what we should be doing is to arm all your enemies and to arm them to the teeth.

Kamal900

And you should look at the history of Christianity as well. There are Arabs who are Christians and even atheists as well.

The Lawspeaker
And he probably would have without blinking an eye. Savak had no qualms with cutting through communists and clerics but can you imagine if the Shah, who was already ostracized internationally for being authoritarian, assassinated an opponent of his who was hiding out in Europe? it probably would have accelerated the revolution into an even more violent one

Savak weren't particularly nice people, no. But sometimes it's the devil you need..

Rabbit Hole
04-23-2020, 11:18 PM

I think you might want to take a look at the biological race of the Jews paternal line then compare them to Saudi Arabians and Yemenis. This is what they are biologically they're not even ''Palestinian''.

And like I said they don't like anyone non Jewish or intermarry with them. If you don't believe me go to Israel and attempt to marry one as a Catholic, yes. Good luck with that. :)

Kamal900
You know why I care about the Persians ? They would be right on our borders and they had been fucked over by the Arabs as well so the more Arab/Muslim influence we can destroy there, the better it is for them, the better it is for us. We have seen what the Turks are like and we've seen what the Arabs want: to take over our little world so what we should be doing is to arm all your enemies and to arm them to the teeth.

Sure. Because that's what Arab Christians and others also wanted, right?

The Lawspeaker
And you should look at the history of Christianity as well. There are Arabs who are Christians and even atheists as well.

Most of them were killed off by the Muslims.

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 11:19 PM
Sure. Because that's what Arab Christians and others also wanted, right?
At least they would have a place to run to.

Kamal900
04-23-2020, 11:20 PM
Most of them were killed off by the Muslims.

No. They're still alive and well. Again, I'm an atheist and an Arab. Is Islam is part of my grand scheme and so on? I mean, we Arabs had existed long before Islam, did you know that?

The Lawspeaker
I think you might want to take a look at the biological race of the Jews paternal line then compare them to Saudi Arabians and Yemenis. This is what they are biologically they're not even ''Palestinian''.

And like I said they don't like anyone non Jewish or intermarry with them. If you don't believe me go to Israel and attempt to marry one as a Catholic, yes. Good luck with that. :)

The Jews are your private obsession. Keep it in your pants, please.

Teutone
And you have fuck all resources on that and something you have no clue about.

I showed you resources on the fact how France supported the Ayatollah, you just have to take a look.

https://youtu.be/canklMrOkZY

The Lawspeaker
No. They're still alive and well. Again, I'm an atheist and an Arab. Is Islam is part of my grand scheme and so on? I mean, we Arabs had existed long before Islam, did you know that?
You forget to mention that you have to keep your mouth shut about it in just every Arab country.

Kamal900
04-23-2020, 11:21 PM
At least they would have a place to run to.

7abiby, you're a grown ass man. Stop acting like a child already.

War Chef
Hmmm let's face it none of us have the money for a war after being ass fcked by covid19......but I guess maybe war can help rebuild the economy, besides U.S. has a ton of equipment that's just rusting away. It'd be a shame if it went to waste.

Demhat
The Kurds have always shown quite a bit of loyalty to Iran and its regime so I doubt whether they would fight against it. They would likely prefer to fight against the Turks and thus for the regime.

Your perspective is wrong. Kurds don't see their ancient "Persian brothers" in this regime. They see a Kurds hanging, their land occupying/oppressing regime infront of them. And Baloch and the majority of the Persians do the same.

Rabbit Hole
04-23-2020, 11:22 PM

It should of been Mossadegh I felt disgusted with the way that the British and American intelligence treated him. Khoemini was just a de facto though if there was no Khomeini the Iranians would of found someone or something similar to replace him. Shah's could never go on forever, not even for the working class people of Iran.

Kamal900
You forget to mention that you have to keep your mouth shut about it in just every Arab country.

Every Arab country? Arabs aren't the same and so on, and each country is different from the rest.

The Lawspeaker
Your perspective is wrong. Kurds don't see their ancient "Persian brothers" in this regime. They see Kurds hanging, their land occupying/oppressing regime infront of them. And Persians and especially Baloch do the same.

That's why they have been fighting alongside the Iranian regime in every single war.

Rabbit Hole
04-23-2020, 11:23 PM
I showed you resources on the fact how France supported the Ayatollah, you just have to take a look.

https://youtu.be/canklMrOkZY

I don't need to look at a Sunni Arab video

The Lawspeaker
Every Arab country? Arabs aren't the same and so on, and each country is different from the rest.

Name Arab countries that do not operate under a form of Sharia.

Demhat
That's why they have been fighting alongside the Iranian regime in every single war.

Which wars are you actually talking about? How many wars did this regime have, to start with? Do you mean the Iraq-Iran war? Them siding with Iran over a genocidal maniac like Saddam isn't any suprise isn't it? I don't remember any other war to be fair.

Halgurd
04-23-2020, 11:24 PM

lol lets see your knowledge here
which wars are you talking about?

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 11:24 PM
Hmmm let's face it none of us have the money for a war after being ass fcked by covid19......but I guess maybe war can help rebuild the economy, besides U.S. has a ton of equipment that's just rusting away. It'd be a shame if it went to waste.

And oil is cheap so it's a golden opportunity (cynicism).

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 11:25 PM
lol lets see your knowledge here
which wars are you talking about?

What side were you on in Syria ? The Assad regime and thus Iran. What side were you on during the Iraq-Iran War ? Iran. What side were you on during the American wars in Iraq ? More aligned with Iran.

Teutone
I don't need to look at a Sunni Arab video

I can show you several sources and the fact that France granted him asylum and helped him spread his message to Iran is a well known fact to EVERYONE.

The Lawspeaker
Which wars are you actually talking about? How many wars did this regime have, to start with? Do you mean the Iraq-Iran war? Them siding with Iran over a genocidal maniac like Saddam isn't any suprise isn't it? I don't remember any other war to be fair.

How about Assad then ? Assad is pretty much an Iranian puppet.

Kamal900
04-23-2020, 11:26 PM
Name Arab countries that do not operate under a form of Sharia.

Lebanon, Syria and Tunisia. Egypt and here is so-so. Saudi Arabia is strictly shari3a. Jordan is secular, and Christians make up around 6% of the population which they belong to the Bedouin Christian tribes of the Levant. 7abiby, go drink some Yansoon tea and sleep. This forum can drive anyone emotional attached and crazy.

Rabbit Hole
04-23-2020, 11:26 PM
I can show you several sources and the fact that France granted him asylum and helped him spread his message to Iran is a well known fact to EVERYONE.

I don't need to look at Sunni, Wahabi, Arab/Jewish resources I will take Iranian ones thanks.

Dr_Maul
04-23-2020, 11:27 PM
It should of been Mossadegh I felt disgusted with the way that the British and American intelligence treated him. Khoemini was just a de facto though if there was no Khomeini the Iranians would of found someone or something similar to replace him. Shah's could never go on forever, not even for the working class people of Iran.

I think he could have made it. He was already becoming more and more ""liberal"" as time went on. There would really be 3 options
1. He would remain today, like the King in Saudi Arabia
2. He would probably give up lots of power to legislature, like in the UK
3. He would be deposed like he was however I think if it happened later like in the 90s or 2000s people would be smart enough not to replace him with a fucking Mullah lol

Demhat
What side were you on in Syria ? The Assad regime and thus Iran. What side were you on during the Iraq-Iran War ? Iran. What side were you on during the American wars in Iraq ? More aligned with Iran.

:confused: Whatever floats your boat my friend.

Teutone
I don't need to look at Sunni, Wahabi, Arab/Jewish resources I will take Iranian ones thanks.

Lol

Halgurd
04-23-2020, 11:28 PM

1. Kurds fought against the Assad regime countless times
2. Kurds were fighting the Iraqi regime before Iran got involved
3. Kurds were barely involved in the Iraq war apart from a few military operations in the north alongside American troops

Rabbit Hole
04-23-2020, 11:29 PM
Lol

Lol all you want Saudi Arabia is a terrorist country always has been and they are friends with the biggest rectum states. America and Israel. So if you want more 9/11s and Islamic states sure let's believe Americans and Arabians, yay!

Armenian Bishop
04-23-2020, 11:29 PM
^ I actually think we should delegate the matter to the Turks and Russians then.

Delegating it to the Turks is like putting a fox into a henhouse. The Russians are a better idea, and I'd approve of that idea. But, the Russians have their own self-centered geopolitical interests; namely, the chaos it would create among Western Powers, and a desire for a better warm water port.

Rabbit Hole
04-23-2020, 11:30 PM
Lol

Lol all you want Saudi Arabia is a terrorist country always has been and they are friends with the biggest rectum states. America and Israel. So if you want more 9/11s and Islamic states sure let's believe Americans and Arabians, yay!

Teutone
04-23-2020, 11:33 PM

The fact that the Ayatollah lived in France and spread his message from there to Iran is a known fact like the color of the sky, you are a waste of time talking to.

Tinfoil retard

Rabbit Hole
04-23-2020, 11:33 PM
I think he could have made it. He was already becoming more and more ""liberal"" as time went on. There would really be 3 options
1. He would remain today, like the King in Saudi Arabia
2. He would probably give up lots of power to legislature, like in the UK
3. He would be deposed like he was however I think if it happened later like in the 90s or 2000s people would be smart enough not to replace him with a fucking Mullah lol

But a Mossadegh, the democratically elected Prime Minister ( by the people of Iran )

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 11:34 PM
Lebanon, Syria and Tunisia. Egypt and here is so-so. Saudi Arabia is strictly shari3a. Jordan is secular, and Christians make up around 6% of the population which they belong to the Bedouin Christian tribes of the Levant. 7abiby, go drink some Yansoon tea and sleep. This forum can drive anyone emotional attacked and crazy.

No further questions (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#Jordan).

Egypt
Article 2 of Egypt's 2014 Constitution declares the principles of Islamic sharia to be the main source of legislation.[38] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#cite_note-38) Egypt's law and enforcement system are in flux since its 2011 Revolution;[39] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#cite_note-39) however, the declaration of Sharia's primacy in Article 2 is a potential ground for unconstitutionality of any secular laws in Egyptian legal code.[40] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#cite_note-40) Sharia courts and qadis are run and licensed by the Ministry of Justice (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ministry_of_Justice_(Egypt)).[41] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#cite_note-41) The personal status law that regulates matters such as marriage, divorce and child custody is governed by sharia. In a family court, a woman’s testimony is worth half of a man’s testimony.[42] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#cite_note-42)

Syria
Article 3 of the 1973 Syrian constitution (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_Syria) declares Islamic jurisprudence one of Syria's main sources of legislation.[171] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#cite_note-171) The Personal Status Law 59 of 1953 (amended by Law 34 of 1975) is essentially a codified Islamic law.[172] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#cite_note-172) The Code of Personal Status is applied to Muslims by Sharia courts.[173] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#cite_note-173) In Sharia courts, a woman's testimony is worth only half of a man's.[174] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#cite_note-174)

Jordan
Jordan has Sharia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia) courts (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courts) and civil courts. Sharia courts have jurisdiction over personal status laws, cases concerning Diya (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diyya) (blood money in cases of crime where both parties are Muslims, or one is and both the Muslim and non-Muslim consent to Sharia court's jurisdiction), and matters pertaining to Islamic Waqfs.[120] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#cite_note-120) The Family Law in force is the Personal Status Law of 1976, which is based on Islamic law .[115] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#cite_note-unesco1-115) In Sharia courts, the testimony of two women is equal to that of one man.[121] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#cite_note-121)

Lebanon
Lebanon's legal system is based on a combination of Civil Law (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_law_(legal_system)), Islamic law and Ottoman (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Empire) laws.[129] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#cite_note-129) There are eighteen official religions in Lebanon, each with its own family law and religious courts. For the application of personal status laws, there are three separate sections: Sunni, Shia and non-Muslim. The Law of 16 July 1962 declares that Islamic law governs personal status laws of Muslims, with Sunni and Ja'afari Shia jurisdiction of Islamic law.[115]
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#cite_note-unesco1-115)
Oman
Islamic Sharia is the basis for legislation in Oman per Article 2 of its Constitution, and promulgated as Sultani Decree 101/1996.[144] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#cite_note-144) The Personal Statute (Family) Law issued by Royal Decree 97/32 codified provisions of Sharia.[145] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#cite_note-145) Sharia Court Departments within the civil court system are responsible for personal status matters.[146] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#cite_note-146) A 2008 law stipulates that the testimonies of men and women before a court are equal.[147] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#cite_note-147)
Oman's criminal law is based on a combination of Sharia and English common law.[148] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#cite_note-Newman2010-148) Omani commercial law is largely based on Sharia; Article 5 of its Law of Commerce defaults to primacy of Sharia in cases of confusion, silence or conflict.

Qatar
Sharia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia) is the main source of Qatari legislation according to Qatar's Constitution.[157] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#cite_note-con-157)[158] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#cite_note-qat1-158) Islamic law is applied to laws pertaining to family law (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_law), inheritance (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inheritance), and several criminal acts (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_law) (including adultery, robbery and murder). In some cases in Sharia-based family courts (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_court), a female's testimony is worth half a man's and in some cases a female witness is not accepted at all.[159] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#cite_note-159)
Flogging (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flogging) is used in Qatar as a punishment for alcohol consumption or illicit sexual relations.[160] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#cite_note-amne-160) Article 88 of Qatar's criminal code declares the punishment for adultery is 100 lashes (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flagellation).[161] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#cite_note-flog-161) Adultery is punishable by death when a Muslim woman and a non-Muslim man are involved.[161] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#cite_note-flog-161) In 2006, a Filipino (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filipino_people) woman was sentenced to 100 lashes for adultery.[161] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#cite_note-flog-161) In 2012, six expatriates were sentenced to floggings of either 40 or 100 lashes.[160] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#cite_note-amne-160) More recently in April 2013, a Muslim expatriate was sentenced to 40 lashes for alcohol consumption.[162] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#cite_note-162)[163] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#cite_note-163)[164] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#cite_note-164) In June 2014, a Muslim expatriate was sentenced to 40 lashes for consuming alcohol and driving under the influence.[165] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#cite_note-165)
Judicial corporal punishment (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judicial_corporal_punishment) is common in Qatar due to the Hanbali interpretation (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanbali) of Islamic law. Article 1 of the Law No. 11 Of 2004 (Penal Code) allows for the application of "Sharia provisions" for the crimes of theft, adultery, defamation, drinking alcohol and apostasy if either the suspect or the victim is a Muslim.[166]
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#cite_note-166)
Saudi Arabia
Saudi criminal law is based entirely on sharia.[167] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#cite_note-167) No codified personal status law exists, which means that judges in courts rule based on their own interpretations of sharia.[168] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#cite_note-168) See Legal system of Saudi Arabia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_system_of_Saudi_Arabia)

Yemen
Law 20/1992 regulates personal status. The constitution (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_Yemen) mentions sharia.[206] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#cite_note-206) Penal law provides for application of hadd penalties for certain crimes, although the extent of implementation is unclear.[207] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#cite_note-207) Article 263 of the 1994 penal code states that "the adulterer and adulteress without suspicion or coercion are punished with whipping by one hundred strokes as a penalty if not married. [...] If the adulterer or the adulteress are married, they are punished by stoning them to death."[208]

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#cite_note-208) Iraq
Article 1 of Civil Code identifies Islamic law as a main source of legislation.[114] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#cite_note-114) The 1958 Code, made polygamy extremely difficult, granted child custody to the mother in case of divorce, prohibited repudiation and marriage under the age of 16.[115] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#cite_note-unesco1-115) In 1995, Iraq introduced Sharia punishment for certain types of criminal offenses.[116] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#cite_note-116)[clarification needed (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Please_clarify)]

Iraq's legal system is based on French civil law as well as Sunni and Jafari (Shi’ite) interpretations of Sharia.[117] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#cite_note-117) Article 41 of the constitution (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_Iraq) allows for personal status matters (such as marriage, divorce and inheritance) to be governed by the rules of each religious group. The article has not yet been put into effect, and a unified personal status law remains in place that builds on the 1959 personal status code.[118]

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country#cite_note-118)

Demhat
04-23-2020, 11:34 PM
How about Assad then ? Assad is pretty much an Iranian puppet.

Turkish intervention and Trumps passive-ness has caused this if you remember. "I will bring da troopz home" he said weeks after he was in Istanbul for the ceremony of another Trump Tower. I don't see how having cease fire with Assad means the Kurds are pro Assad? It's much rather that they have a neutral stance towards Assad right now because someone from the North is being a bigger threat. One of the biggest reasons for this neutrality is especially down to Russian diplomacy.

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 11:35 PM
Delegating it to the Turks is like putting a fox into a henhouse. The Russians are a better idea, and I'd approve of that idea. But, the Russians have their own self-centered geopolitical interests; namely, the chaos it would create among Western Powers, and a desire for a better warm water port.

I'd say: throw in the Turks for a reason.

Rabbit Hole
04-23-2020, 11:35 PM
The fact that the Ayatollah lived in France and spread his message from there to Iran is a known fact like the color of the sky, you are a waste of time talking to.

Tinfoil retard

Because he was deported by the Shah Zionist retard. America Israel and Britain has been interfearing with Iranian politics for at least 120 years if you can believe that. It's about time Americans took care of Americans, Jews took care of their beautiful races of hook noses and the British took care of us. Most British people don't support Israel anyway ( the smart ones who aren't Catholic )

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 11:36 PM
Turkish intervention and Trumps passive-ness has caused this if you remember. I don't see how having cease fire with Assad means the Kurds are pro Assad? It's much rather that they have a neutral stance towards Assad right now because someone from the North is being a bigger threat .

But always on the side of Iran.

Halgurd
04-23-2020, 11:37 PM
Turkish intervention and Trumps passive-ness has caused this if you remember. I don't see how having cease fire with Assad means the Kurds are pro Assad? It's much rather that they have a neutral stance towards Assad right now because someone from the North is being a bigger threat .

Not to mention Kurds have fought Assad even before the civil war began. Qamishli riots in 2004 for example.

Armenian Bishop
04-23-2020, 11:37 PM
I'd say: throw in the Turks for a reason.

:confused:

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 11:38 PM

Create as much mayhem as possible. With those going against each other, they will leave us alone.

Rabbit Hole
04-23-2020, 11:38 PM

He's Anti Muslim yet at the same time he supports Israel. Israel is friends with most hardcore Islamic states like Saudi Arabia, makes sense?

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 11:40 PM
He's Anti Muslim yet at the same time he supports Israel. Israel is friends with most hardcore Islamic states like Saudi Arabia, makes sense?

Not at all. If they're busy killing each other, maybe they'll leave us alone. The more mayhem up there, the better.

Rabbit Hole
04-23-2020, 11:40 PM
Create as much mayhem as possible. With those going against each other, they will leave us alone.

Turks have always been scum and pro Israel. Armenians aren't stupid enough to be pro Israeli. First of all they're Orthodox second of all they have always been against Israel and Zionism.

Demhat
04-23-2020, 11:41 PM
Not to mention Kurds have fought Assad even before the civil war began. Qamishli riots in 2004 for example.

It has no point discussing this even further. I mean what do you want to discuss with someone who seriously argued that the Kurds sided with Iran (who were not even part of that war) in the Gulf War in 2003. Kurds helped the US to capture the North literally within a week

Rabbit Hole
Not at all. If they're busy killing each other, maybe they'll leave us alone. The more mayhem up there, the better.

Any Christian who supports Israel just because Jesus Christ was a Jew, is completely and utterly brainwashed. What part of that is so difficult?

The Lawspeaker
Turks have always been scum and pro Israel. Armenians aren't stupid enough to be pro Israeli. First of all they're Orthodox second of all they have always been against Israel and Zionism.

True and that's why I want everybody butchering each other there. Turks, Jews, Kurds, Arabs. Let them go at it - that way we can have a few centuries of peace. Would be nice for a change, no ?

Kamal900
04-23-2020, 11:42 PM

I suggest that you and Armenian Bishop should put both Teutone and The Lawspeaker in your ignore list. These two are very notorious when it comes to race baiting(they place all the blame on us Arabs) as well as pit us against one another for their own interests. It does makes me wonder on what business do these people have when it comes to their meddling in our affairs. The Lawspeaker used to talk smack against Jews and Americans nonstop. Now, he's targeting us Arabs next.

jingorex
04-23-2020, 11:43 PM
i dont see the problem here.

threaten our people, you just might die.

seems reasonable.

https://media.giphy.com/media/8zXU2ZaLV9cCQ/giphy.gif

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 11:43 PM
I think we follow a policy that benefits us and if you lot squabble among yourselves, the less time you will have to attack Europe.

jingorex
04-23-2020, 11:45 PM
I think we follow a policy that benefits us and if you lot squabble among yourselves, the less time you will have to attack Europe.

No one is worried about europe.

europe is doing a fine job of destroying itself...as always.

The Lawspeaker
Because all of have the above have attacked or is attacking Europe on more than one occasion. Would be nice if you play together for a change. That way, we can live our own lives.

The Lawspeaker

Not without that lot busy killing each other. It will buy us some time.

Kamal900
04-23-2020, 11:46 PM

Most Arabs love Armenians and vice versa despite the religious differences between them. This guy shouldn't be speaking in any of our behalf at all. He's puts himself as a White nationalist/patriot, and yet, he has a Filipino "fiancee" which makes him a walking hypocrite.

catgeorge
I dont think there is much doubt of a war coming of some sort. There is nothing like a big war to get the American economy moving again... natural resources and jobs are required by the millions. Banks start circulating funds through the economy etc...

Like it or not it makes economic sense - the businessman that Trump is points towards that Iran is a target to kickstart the U.S economy.

Rabbit Hole
True and that's why I want everybody butchering each other there. Turks, Jews, Kurds, Arabs. Let them go at it - that way we can have a few centuries of peace. Would be nice for a change, no ?

Then don't support Israel and don't speak of the attractiveness of Jewish women in Hebewood get a fucking backbone. Jews only care about their own people

Kamal900

For the first time, I greatly agree with you. And besides, you Americans have them under your heels.

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 11:47 PM
I dont think there is much doubt of a war coming of some sort. There is nothing like a big war to get the American economy moving again... natural resources and jobs are required by the millions. Banks start circulating funds through the economy etc...

Like it or not it makes economic sense - the businessman that Trump is points towards that Iran is a target to kickstart the U.S economy.

That's the stupidity of it at all. And we should stay out and have the Americans sort out that regime. In the meantime, the worse the Middle East becomes, the better. That's one less area for us to worry about.

Rabbit Hole
04-23-2020, 11:48 PM
Most Arabs love Armenians and vice versa despite the religious differences between them. This guy shouldn't be speaking in any of our behalf at all. He's puts himself as a White nationalist/patriot, and yet, he has a Filipino "fiancee" which makes him a walking hypocrite.

I can't comment on the Palestinian cause really I just know anyone in the world is better than supporting Israel. They ( Jews are a race ) and they are very vocal about how they treat European Christians.

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 11:49 PM
^ Aye.. and that's why I would like to see the Jews storm forward and offing themselves at the same time as well. The bigger the mess up there,the better.

Rabbit Hole
04-23-2020, 11:49 PM

It has to come from somewhere though, I mean as if this Covid-19 isn't some bullshit grown in a lab.

catgeorge
04-23-2020, 11:51 PM
That's the stupidity of it at all. And we should stay out and have the Americans sort out that regime. In the meantime, the worse the Middle East becomes, the better. That's one less area for us to worry about.

U.K will definitely join in to get some spoils for its own economy.

Dog eat dog world only survival of the strongest and fittest.. Europa has been going well being pacifist past half century but will never be a global leader but rather a continent on the planet that wants to be seen as the posterboy of liberalism

Armenian Bishop
04-23-2020, 11:52 PM
. With those going against each other, they will leave us alone.

It won't work well, trust me: Creating as much mayhem as possible is exactly the kind of thinking that got us into these kinds of messes, in the first place; the kind of messes that helped to create the European Migrant Crisis. The Arab Spring, The Free Syrian Army (FSA), Islamic State of Iraq & Syria (ISIS) and Al Qaida, such things uprooted and dispersed previously productive members of society in the Middle East and North Africa. The mayhem remade such (previously productive) harmless people into the equivalent of wandering tornados throughout Europe.

Kamal900
I can't comment on the Palestinian cause really I just know anyone in the world is better than supporting Israel. They ( Jews are a race ) and they are very vocal about how they treat European Christians.

Jews are very tribalistic people and so on, and the fact that they control most European countries is indeed fascinating to say the least. Like I said, Europeans are under the heels of the US and other great powers of the world. Hell, even India is far more free and sovereign than all of Europe put together. Like I said, I no longer give a crap about the western world.

The Lawspeaker
U.K will definitely join in to get some spoils for its own economy.

Dog eat dog world only survival of the strongest and fittest.. Europa has been going well being pacifist past half century but will never be a global leader but rather a continent on the planet that wants to be seen as the posterboy of liberalism

That idea will not survive Covid. Covid pretty much changes/is changing all that as we speak. The new era is going to be much more dictatorial, surely, but also much more nationstate-ish.

Rabbit Hole
04-23-2020, 11:53 PM
^ Aye.. and that's why I would like to see the Jews storm forward and offing themselves at the same time as well. The bigger the mess up there,the better.

They won't without dragging you into the mud first. If it's not dragging your soldiers to fight their bullshit wars, it's forced ''immigration and intergration'' if you support that for the sake of Christianity you're truly nuts.

And trust me nothing would make me more pleased than the Jews killing themselves and thank God I have nothing in common with them biologically too. Just like Armenian bishop my family escaped that genocide. Now if you care about the Dutch still being Dutch, I suggest you do that and forget about your fokkie bride.

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 11:54 PM
It won't work well, trust me: Creating as much mayhem as possible is exactly the kind of thinking that got us into these kinds of messes that helped to create the European Migrant Crisis. The Arab Spring, The Free Syrian Army (FSA), Islamic State of Iraq & Syria (ISIS) and Al Qaida, such things uprooted and dispersed previously productive members of society in the Middle East and North Africa. The mayhem remade such (previously productive) harmless people into the equivalent wandering tornados throughout Europe.

That would have been a problem with the liberals still controlling Europe but those schmucks are not going to last five more years so then it becomes a benefit to us because our future will be much more illiberal and revolving around the nationstate. See at how Covid is destroying both NATO and the EU - we are going back to the pre-1941 world.

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 11:55 PM
They won't without dragging you into the mud first. If it's not dragging your soldiers to fight their bullshit wars, it's forced ''immigration and intergration'' if you support that for the sake of Christianity you're truly nuts.

And trust me nothing would make me more pleased than the Jews killing themselves and thank God I have nothing in common with them biologically too. Just like Armenian bishop my family escaped that genocide. Now if you care about the Dutch still being Dutch, I suggest you do that and forget about your fokkie bride.

I don't care about your sentiments to be honest. I want my country to be free and independent as it is and with those migrants who don't have direct blood ties to this country on the next plane home. And, yes, the worse the Middle East becomes the better: they will be too busy killing each other and when we get tired, we should rekindle the fire a bit. In other words: Europe should play the Jewish game on the Jews, the Arabs and the other fuckwits out there.

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2020, 11:58 PM
It has nothing to do with justice or about being nice. It's simply doing to them what they have done to us.

Kamal900
04-23-2020, 11:59 PM

That's what makes him a hypocrite, rofl. Why didn't he settled down with a White ethnic Dutch girl? He's not a real Christian but rather a Christian by name, and he is doing everything here that contradicts Jesus's teachings which is true for his German stoner friend. I suggest you don't talk to these lunatics anymore.

The Lawspeaker
04-24-2020, 12:01 AM
It's merely returning favours. You people have been sacrificing us for your own profits and disport for the last couple of hundred years. No need to be nice about it.

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 12:02 AM
I don't care about your sentiments to be honest. I want my country to be free and independent as it is and with those migrants who don't have direct blood ties to this country on the next plane home. And, yes, the worse the Middle East becomes the better: they will be too busy killing each other and when we get tired, we should rekindle the fire a bit. In other words: Europe should play the Jewish game on the Jews, the Arabs and the other fuckwits out there.

Israel doesn't play that game on their own people Jews are smart enough to breed with their own misrable Semitic race though. So again, it's enough Christian Crusader bullshit ''love for the Jews''. If you care about the Dutch being Dutch support the Dutch even if they want to be Christian. :)

As the rights for the Persians, the Kurds and the Palestinians and everyone else. It's is human right to want to mix with your own people without being called a ''racist'' by a type of people who pride themselves into being a alien race themselves.

Óttar
04-24-2020, 12:03 AM
We should rather carpet-bomb Saudi Arabia for f-cking with our oil AND being the world's worst supporter of terror.

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 12:03 AM
That's what makes him a hypocrite, rofl. Why didn't he settled down with a White ethnic Dutch girl? He's not a real Christian but rather a Christian by name, and he is doing everything here that contradicts Jesus's teachings which is true for his German stoner friend. I suggest you don't talk to these lunatics anymore.

I am sure this was a bait post to begin with.

The Lawspeaker
04-24-2020, 12:04 AM
Israel doesn't play that game on their own people Jews are smart enough to breed with their own misrable Semitic race though. So again, it's enough Christian Crusader bullshit ''love for the Jews''. If you care about the Dutch being Dutch support the Dutch even if they want to be Christian. :)

As the rights for the Persians, the Kurds and the Palestinians and everyone else. It's is human right to want to mix with your own people without being called a ''racist'' by a type of people who pride themselves into being a alien race themselves.

I said that I want the Jews to be as mixed up in that little bullshit as the rest of them. We'll sell them the weapons and loan them the money because with us controlling the Med, they aren't going to get anything when we don't want it. Same goes for the others. It's payback time for last half a millenium.

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 12:04 AM

I am sure this was a bait post to begin with.

Armenian Bishop
04-24-2020, 12:07 AM
That would have been a problem with the liberals still controlling Europe but those schmucks are not going to last five more years so then it becomes a benefit to us because our future will be much more illiberal and revolving around the nationstate. See at how Covid is destroying both NATO and the EU - we are going back to the pre-1941 world.

For the most part, the Roman Empire was hardly a haven for modern liberal ideas. This European Migrant Crisis kind of brings to mind what the Visigoths did to Rome: https://www.britannica.com/topic/Visigoth

The Visigoths were settled agriculturists in Dacia (now in Romania) when they were attacked by the Huns in 376 and driven southward across the Danube River into the Roman Empire. They were allowed to enter the empire but the exactions of Roman officials soon drove them to revolt and plunder the Balkan provinces, assisted by some Ostrogoths. On Aug. 9, 378, they utterly defeated the army of the Roman emperor Valens on the plains outside Adrianople, killing the emperor himself. For four more years they continued to wander in search of somewhere to settle. Etc ... Etc.

The Lawspeaker
04-24-2020, 12:07 AM
We should rather carpet-bomb Saudi Arabia for f-cking with our oil AND being the world's worst supporter of terror.

A waste of good money. Pay some rebels and watch them fuck up each other. Then shoot whoever is left and take the oil. That's how the Jews, Ottomans and Arabs have played their game with us - so why not return favours ?

The Lawspeaker
04-24-2020, 12:08 AM
For the most part, the Roman Empire was hardly a haven for modern liberal ideas. This European Migrant Crisis kind of harkens my memory back to what the Visigoths did to Rome:

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Visigoth
The Visigoths were settled agriculturists in Dacia (now in Romania) when they were attacked by the Huns in 376 and driven southward across the Danube River into the Roman Empire. They were allowed to enter the empire but the exactions of Roman officials soon drove them to revolt and plunder the Balkan provinces, assisted by some Ostrogoths. On Aug. 9, 378, they utterly defeated the army of the Roman emperor Valens on the plains outside Adrianople, killing the emperor himself. For four more years they continued to wander in search of somewhere to settle.

So this time we should learn from the Romans and deal with our corrupticrats, massacre the Visigoths of our time and take on the Huns.

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 12:08 AM
I said that I want the Jews to be as mixed up in that little bullshit as the rest of them. We'll sell them the weapons and loan them the money because with us controlling the Med, they aren't going to get anything when we don't want it. Same goes for the others. It's payback time for last half a millenium.

And why would you want to support Israel and give them weapons? They can't get their own weapons and their own funding?

The Lawspeaker
04-24-2020, 12:09 AM
And why would you want to support Israel and give them weapons? They can't get their own weapons and their own funding?

Simple. Play their game: get them in debt and then strip them of real assets or have them fight another war for us which gets them even deeper in debt. That sort of thing. The way they have done it to us.

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 12:12 AM

Exactly. I'd rather spend my tax paying money on that rather than a Zionist state with a ''rights to return policy'' .

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 12:15 AM
For the most part, the Roman Empire was hardly a haven for modern liberal ideas. This European Migrant Crisis kind of brings to mind what the Visigoths did to Rome: https://www.britannica.com/topic/Visigoth

The Visigoths were settled agriculturists in Dacia (now in Romania) when they were attacked by the Huns in 376 and driven southward across the Danube River into the Roman Empire. They were allowed to enter the empire but the exactions of Roman officials soon drove them to revolt and plunder the Balkan provinces, assisted by some Ostrogoths. On Aug. 9, 378, they utterly defeated the army of the Roman emperor Valens on the plains outside Adrianople, killing the emperor himself. For four more years they continued to wander in search of somewhere to settle. Etc ... Etc.
We should make Europe under Byzantine and Roman rule, just without the Catholic religion and Zionism, I don't need to add anymore. Night. :)

The Lawspeaker
04-24-2020, 12:15 AM
'Those are some juicy patents you have there, Israel. You better pay back the loan and 100 percent interest now.. or you just might... lose them.." "That's a nice oil field, Syria. You would just hate to having to give it to us because you didn't pay back the full loan and interest"...

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 12:17 AM
'Those are some juicy patents you have there, Israel. You better pay back the loan and 100 percent interest now.. or you just might... lose them.." "That's a nice oil field, Syria. You would just hate to having to give it to us because you didn't pay back the full loan and interest"...

They can pay for nose jobs with their own money. Night cuck.

Armenian Bishop
04-24-2020, 12:17 AM
So this time we should learn from the Romans and deal with our corrupticrats, massacre the Visigoths of our time and take on the Huns.

You don't seem to grasp the dangers imposed by the ravages of atrocities that force people to resort to forced migrations. It's better to foster stability among people, so that they serve as productive members of society, and improve their local homelands; instead of what we've seen recently, namely, formerly decent people now wandering across continents like wandering tornados. But, make of it what you want.

The Lawspeaker
04-24-2020, 12:18 AM
They can pay for nose jobs with their own money. Night cuck.

You're wrong about that. They can't keep on making money out of nothing or their currency collapses. So when they try that game, we will just take all their hard assets. That's how the game works. And they should know: they invented it, cuck.

The Lawspeaker
04-24-2020, 12:19 AM
You don't seem to grasp the dangers imposed by the ravages of atrocities that force people to resort to forced migrations. It's better to foster stability among people, so that they serve as productive members of society, and improve their local homelands; instead of what we've seen, recently, namely formerly decent people now wandering across continents like wandering tornados. But, make of it what you want.

Nope. The dangers are in helping them out which gives them the unique opportunity to stab us in the back later. I think we made that mistake a couple of times.

Armenian Bishop
04-24-2020, 12:24 AM
Nope. The dangers are in helping them out which gives them the unique opportunity to stab us in the back later. I think we made that mistake a couple of times.

I'm not talking about "helping them out" ... I'm talking about not doing things that harm them, in their own homelands. They become a nuisance, when they start migrating, they start migrating because people decided to create mayhem in their homelands. In recent cases, the mayhem involved was about using fundamentalist Muslims to destabilize people like Assad of Syria, whom all local Christians view as a protector of their interests.

The Lawspeaker
04-24-2020, 12:27 AM
I'm not talking about "helping them out" ... I'm talking about not doing things that harm them, in their own homelands. They become a nuisance, when they start migrating, they start migrating because people decided to create mayhem in their homelands. In recent cases, the mayhem involved was about using fundamentalist Muslims to destabilize people like Assad of Syria, whom all local Christians view as a protector of their interests.

That's why we should stop migration and then destabilise them permanently. Nobody likes us up there anyway - so there is no need for us to be kind to anyone there. With them destabilised, they will lack the strength to attack us as they have been doing for the last 1500 years.

The Lawspeaker
04-24-2020, 12:34 AM
We have seen what they will do when they gain wealth - such as Saudi Arabia, Israel, Turkey and Qatar. They use their wealth to create and sustain organisations that destabilise our countries so repatriating the unpleasant group destabilising them in turn would remove that weapon turned at our head. So the mantra should be: the worse for them, the better it is for us. They'll hate us anyway so there is no need to be kind to them as it would be a wasted sentiment.

Eline
04-24-2020, 12:35 AM
Trump is being blackmailed by Russia (sex tape) and Turkey (Trumptowers + other family business deals).

Trump is not going to start wars, he had many chances but he didn't. He just want to be re-elected. But he will fail. He will lose the elections. Biden will win the elections and he will declare war on Iran, will punish Turkey and stop Russia.

Armenian Bishop
04-24-2020, 12:37 AM

Again, as I said before, I'm not talking about helping them.

Let me see: How many ways should I try to explain this. :picard2: