PDA

View Full Version : Classify and Guess.

Benim
04-24-2020, 12:00 PM
How much central asian do you see in him btw?

https://stcdn.business-online.ru/v2/d/34068/bophotos_78845_3.jpg

https://cdn2.business-online.ru/article/4c/72d62_747a1_6af33_DSC_0409.jpg

https://common.regnum.ru/pictures/news/2011-04/ishakov-1-big.jpg

yamagi
04-24-2020, 12:02 PM
None?

Immanenz
04-24-2020, 12:03 PM
Andronovo-Turanid- Proto Nordid range

Benim
04-24-2020, 12:09 PM
None?

Me too, I don't see any asian in him, but there are obviously some who classify him as turanid somehow.
In some pics he looks like Gary Oldman.

yamagi
04-24-2020, 12:24 PM
Me too, I don't see any asian in him, but there are obviously some who classify him as turanid somehow.

Taxonomy isn't an exact science, metrically he could be British but could be Chuvash as well.

Immanenz
04-24-2020, 12:24 PM

His eye shape is slightly altered, he is mostly Proto Nordid

Benim
04-27-2020, 09:09 AM
His eye shape is slightly altered, he is mostly Proto Nordid

You could call it "borealized" as you like to classify some chinky NW euro types in your way :)

Immanenz
04-27-2020, 09:48 AM
You could call it "borealized" as you like to classify some chinky NW euro types in your way :)

You are right. The source for the borrealization is propably the same. Ladogan like influences are also present in NW of Europe . Good example: Gary Mckinnon

Rabbit Hole
04-27-2020, 09:59 AM
You are right. The source for the borrealization is propably the same. Ladogan like influences are also present in NW of Europe . Good example: Gary Mckinnon

Proto Nordid? You mean Nordid proper?

Immanenz
04-27-2020, 10:05 AM
Proto Nordid? You mean Nordid proper?

No, Proto Nordid is Corded Nordid. Most authors claimed Nordid proper is only Hallstatt, but thats bs: you have include Corded and Aisto Nordid as well into this group

Benim
04-27-2020, 10:07 AM
No, Proto Nordid is Corded Nordid. Most authors claimed Nordid proper is only Hallstatt, but thats bs: you have include Corded and Aisto Nordid as well into this group

hugh laurie looks corded/proto-nordid what do you think? I've seen someone who classified him as irano-nordoid once.

Rabbit Hole
04-27-2020, 10:11 AM

No it's not only Hallstatt that's bullshit. Have you got the plates that Coon had? My friend sent me a load but I only have Med and Slavic types. What's the first Nordic phenotype then?

Benim
04-27-2020, 10:14 AM
No it's not only Hallstatt that's bullshit. Have you got the plates that Coon had? My friend sent me a load but I only have Med and Slavic types. What's the first Nordic phenotype then?

going after how it is ordered, it's plate 27
these gentlemen.
https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/troeplate27.htm

corded predominance.
Though there's someone I'd classify as paleo-atlantid or atlanto-cm at the bottom of the page.

Immanenz
04-27-2020, 10:15 AM
hugh laurie looks corded/proto-nordid what do you think? I've seen someone who classified him as irano-nordoid once.

Yeah he is indeed, he is only slightly altered.
What do you think about Mikael Appelgren? He seems to be a extreme Corded case (extreme because of stronger CHG input, compare him to Sami Hyypiä)

Benim
04-27-2020, 10:18 AM
Yeah he is indeed, he is only slightly altered.
What do you think about Mikael Appelgren? He seems to be a extreme Corded case (extreme because of stronger CHG input, compare him to Sami Hyypiä)

sam looks more steppe than him, mikael is corded mixed with western CM type, probably brünn, I always considered brünns as longfaced CMs(the opposite of borrebys).

Rabbit Hole
04-27-2020, 10:27 AM

Immanenz
04-27-2020, 10:30 AM
sam looks more steppe than him, mikael is corded mixed with western CM type, probably brünn, I always considered brünns as longfaced CMs(the opposite of borrebys).

If you go by Coon, but in reality WHG/ EHG were a bit shorter faced (Proto Europid, low skulled, broad faced, shorter midface)
The Combe Capelle, that he called Brunn was a robust Aurignacoid, mixed propably of AF, WHG and Neanderthal
Brunns have only very long faces when they have Keltic or Atlantid admix

Rabbit Hole
04-27-2020, 10:31 AM
going after how it is ordered, it's plate 27
these gentlemen.
https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/troeplate27.htm

corded predominance.
Though there's someone I'd classify as paleo-atlantid or atlanto-cm at the bottom of the page.

My point is what is the first Proto Nordid phenotype? Like what scientists say it was?

Immanenz
04-27-2020, 10:31 AM

Its Corded