PDA

View Full Version : Classify this handsome greek :))

Pages : [1] 2

zodzod
04-24-2020, 12:47 PM
Hello everyone! I am new here so let me introduce myself. I am a 17 year old Greek living in London. I really like this forum and I am excited to be part of it, but I would like soneone to classify my phenotype, because I'm not too good with these things.

Most people here in London say I look Greek when I tell them where my parents are from, but I would like to know what phenotype in particular I correspond to:

I'm thinking armenoid or meditranoid, but I'm terrible at this.

Thanks in advance!

TheMaestro
04-24-2020, 12:54 PM
You look Turkish

Aileron
04-24-2020, 12:55 PM
Mtebid i guess
You can pass in Caucasia and also Turkey easily

Maintenance
Hello and welcome

Kamal900
You look Turkish

Agreed.

zodzod
04-24-2020, 12:56 PM
You look Turkish

That's not surprising given the various different empires (Ottomans, Byzantine, etc). But Turkey is also really diverse, which phenotype would you say? Anatolid?

Tenma de Pegasus
04-24-2020, 12:56 PM
I think your best fit is Turkey and Levant, but you also pass as greek. Your phenotype is between east med, armenian and arabid.

zodzod
04-24-2020, 12:58 PM
Mtebid i guess
You can pass in Caucasia and also Turkey easily

What country in Caucasus would you say? Georgia and Armenia had a lot of Greek influece :)

Aileron
04-24-2020, 12:58 PM
I think your best fit is Turkey and Levant, but you also pass as greek. Your phenotype is between east med and arabid.

He doesnt have any Arabid or Orientalid

PaleoEuropean
04-24-2020, 12:59 PM
Carpathid+Alpine Med

Aileron
04-24-2020, 12:59 PM
What country in Caucasus would you say? Georgia and Armenia had a lot of Greek influece :)
South Caucaus region mostly like Georgia,Armenia also Eastern Turkey

zodzod
04-24-2020, 01:00 PM
South Caucaus region mostly like Georgia,Armenia also Eastern Turkey

Thank you neighbour :)

Sacrificed Ram
04-24-2020, 01:02 PM
Pontid+Gorid/Alpine shifted Cromagnoid+Armenoid. This Pontid+Armenoid blend can be interpreted as Anadolid.

zeybek
04-24-2020, 01:05 PM
Armenoid. Cyprus, Turkey, Levant, Armenia, Georgia, North Caucasus.

Fedora
04-24-2020, 01:15 PM
He looks like from caucaus and not proper turkish. are you pontic?
usually turks dont have such eyeshape, its more armenian.

Immanenz
04-24-2020, 01:18 PM
Armenoid altered by Alpine

Dean K
You dont looke greek at all. You look more like uzbekistani and east turkish

zodzod
He looks like from caucaus and not proper turkish. are you pontic?
usually turks dont have such eyeshape, its more armenian.

All 8 of my great-grandparents are from mainland Greece. I can't trace my ancestry before that :(

zodzod
04-24-2020, 01:20 PM

Uzbekistan is in central asia but okay :)

TheMaestro
04-24-2020, 01:21 PM
That's not surprising given the various different empires (Ottomans, Byzantine, etc). But Turkey is also really diverse, which phenotype would you say? Anatolid?

Sorry bro, I'm illiterate in classifications.

Dean K
All 8 of my great-grandparents are from mainland Greece. I can't trace my ancestry before that :(

Ancestry Dna and look dont go hand by hand always same in my case.

Aileron

Hes doesnt look Uzbek at all, not in slightest,
As i said he looks Caucasian(region)

Dean K
04-24-2020, 01:23 PM

I know that caucasian is diffeent region but i saw some uzbek people that remind him.

zodzod
04-24-2020, 01:23 PM

Judging by the replies I think i'm going to put mtebid/armenoid. I'll wait for a few more replies though.

Aileron
04-24-2020, 01:24 PM
I know that caucasian is diffeent region but i saw some uzbek people that remind him.
Nope bro :)

zodzod
04-24-2020, 01:24 PM

I'm not too good with central asian phenotypes but don't Uzbeks have slightly slanted eyes?

zodzod
04-24-2020, 01:25 PM

I'm not too good with central asian phenotypes but don't Uzbeks have slightly slanted eyes?

Mr.G
04-24-2020, 01:31 PM
A Mediterranean type. Dinaricized facial side profile, perhaps it's in fact Armenoid admixture.

zodzod
04-24-2020, 01:35 PM
A Mediterranean type. Dinaricized facial side profile, perhaps it's in fact Armenoid admixture.

Does a Mtebid/Armenoid mix sound right?

Zroota
04-24-2020, 01:36 PM
Armenoid.

Freeroostah
04-24-2020, 01:36 PM
You look Pontic Greek

Mostly Armenoid I would say....maybe some Mtebid :)

zodzod
04-24-2020, 01:39 PM
You look Pontic Greek

Mostly Armenoid I would say....maybe some Mtebid :)

Could the ottoman empire explain this? So could I have a pontic ottoman ancestor?

Rgvgjhvv
04-24-2020, 01:43 PM
Could the ottoman empire explain this? So could I have a pontic ottoman ancestor?

What's your detailed known ancestry?

Zeno
04-24-2020, 01:43 PM
You look very atypical for a Greek. I haven't seen almost any Armenoid here in real life apart from an elder man. And I saw your comment about the foreign empires, they left no influence in general to the population as a whole. Especially in the mainland.

zodzod
04-24-2020, 01:44 PM
What's your detailed known ancestry?

All I know is that my great-grandparents were from mainland greece. I haven't got a DNA test done or anything, I know this by asking my grandparents where there parents are from.

zodzod
04-24-2020, 01:46 PM
You look very atypical for a Greek. I haven't seen almost any Armenoid here in real life apart from an elder man. And I saw your comment about the foreign empires, they left no influence in general to the population as a whole. Especially in the mainland.

When I visit my family in Greece people never question where I'm from.

Armenoid can also be found in Greece according to humanphenotypes.net:

http://humanphenotypes.net/basic/armenoid.gif

Zeno
04-24-2020, 01:50 PM
When I visit my family in Greece people never question where I'm from.

Armenoid can also be found in Greece according to humanphenotypes.net:

http://humanphenotypes.net/basic/armenoid.gif

Idk, you just don't look that Greek to me. Maybe it's just the pictures. Can you post other, better pictures?

zodzod
04-24-2020, 01:56 PM
Idk, you just don't look that Greek to me. Maybe it's just the pictures. Can you post other, better pictures?

Here's me with glasses, but because my lenses are quite thick I think it changes the way my eye shape appears.

Here.

Maintenance
04-24-2020, 01:57 PM
Where in mainland are your parents from?

zodzod
04-24-2020, 01:59 PM
Where in mainland are your parents from?

Mum from Athens, Dad from Sparti towards the south. I look more like my father than my mother.

brennus dux gallorum
04-24-2020, 02:00 PM
Are you a pontian? Because you're too armenoid to have connections with mainland

Welcome to the forum

zodzod
04-24-2020, 02:01 PM
Are you a pontian? Because you're too armenoid to have connections with mainland

Mother from Athens, father from Sparti.

Rgvgjhvv
04-24-2020, 02:03 PM
Welcome to the forum

brennus dux gallorum
04-24-2020, 02:03 PM

No "empire" left any phenotype in Greece proper, especially an armenoid one. You could check your background for further Anatolian ancestry

zodzod
04-24-2020, 02:04 PM
Welcome to the forum

Thank you! I think I'm going to have a nice time here :)

brennus dux gallorum
Mother from Athens, father from Sparti.

Athens is consisted of people from many places

Reis-i Cumhur
%100 Armenoid+Pontid.Care my little friend,Most of armenoids and pontians(including turks) go to bald at young age and it looks like you have hairloss.

zodzod
04-24-2020, 02:05 PM
No "empire" left any phenotype in Greece proper, especially an armenoid one. You could check your background for further Anatolian ancestry

I might do a DNA test in the future. It would be interesting to see the results.

Maintenance
04-24-2020, 02:06 PM

Yea i was thinking athens or saloniki

zodzod
04-24-2020, 02:07 PM

Yes I might have Ottoman Great great grandparents, who knows.

zodzod
04-24-2020, 02:07 PM
%100 Armenoid+Pontid.Care my little friend,Most of armenoids and pontians(including turks) go to bald at young age and it looks like you have hairloss.

Hair loss? Not yet! :))

Mr.G
04-24-2020, 02:10 PM
Does a Mtebid/Armenoid mix sound right?

No, I think you are too Med looking for a Mtebid or Mtebid/Armenoid classification.

I do think Alpine can fit in the mix though. The elements I see are: Med (Pontid? Gracile? East?), Armenoid/Dinarid, Alpine. Some mix or blend of those types, I think.

Reis-i Cumhur
04-24-2020, 02:11 PM
Hair loss? Not yet! :))

You are too young but you have thinning temples.Just be proactive about your hairloss because that is not a mature hairline.
What about your father ? Is he bald ?

brennus dux gallorum
04-24-2020, 02:11 PM
Yes I might have Ottoman Great great grandparents, who knows.

I see more possibilities for Armenian settlers during Byzantine empire, as the ottomans weren't settled in that part of the country, as far as i know they had settled only Muslim Albanians

zodzod
04-24-2020, 02:14 PM
No, I think you are too Med looking for a Mtebid or Mtebid/Armenoid classification.

I do think Alpine can fit in the mix though. The elements I see are: Med (Pontid? Gracile? East?), Armenoid/Dinarid, Alpine. Some mix or blend of those types, I think.

Thanks. I'll put Med/Armenoid on my profile.

zodzod
04-24-2020, 02:14 PM
I see more possibilities for Armenian settlers during Byzantine empire, as the ottomans weren't settled in that part of the country, as far as i know they had settled only Muslim Albanians

Yes Perhaps.

zodzod
04-24-2020, 02:15 PM
You are too young but you have thinning temples.Just be proactive about your hairloss because that is not a mature hairline.
What about your father ? Is he bald ?

No, not yet. I don't think I have hairloss, never experienced it.

Dorian
04-24-2020, 02:22 PM
Oli oi Athineoi exoun katagogi apo alla meri tis Elladas , mipos oi pappoudes apo auti ti pleura einai podioi?gia mathe

zodzod
04-24-2020, 02:25 PM
Oli oi Athineoi exoun katagogi apo alla meri tis Elladas , mipos oi pappoudes apo auti ti pleura einai podioi?gia mathe

I don't know where they're originally from, my mother's family have been living I'm Athens for a long time it seems. but I don't think it would influence my phenotype that much.

Mr.G
04-24-2020, 02:26 PM
No, not yet. I don't think I have hairloss, never experienced it.

For the record, I see no sign of hairloss or male pattern baldness in you. Carry on my lucky friend.

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 02:28 PM

Yes I would say more Anatolid than Armenoid sme autists get that mixed up, don't worry. You come across as kind of more Pontian Greek than a maidlander proper there is nothing ''Turkish'' about you whatsoever and it's just a sloppy at best, qualification.

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 02:32 PM

Yes I would say more Anatolid than Armenoid some autists get that mixed up, don't worry. You come across as kind of more Pontian Greek than a mainlander proper there is nothing ''Turkish'' about you whatsoever and it's just a sloppy at best, qualification.

zodzod
04-24-2020, 02:32 PM
Yes I would say more Anatolid than Armenoid sme autists get that mixed up, don't worry. You come across as kind of more Pontian Greek than a maidlander proper there is nothing ''Turkish'' about you whatsoever and it's just a sloppy at best, qualification.

Pontids resemble Georgians, right?

Rgvgjhvv
04-24-2020, 02:37 PM

No

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 02:37 PM

Yes mainlander I meant. Just ignore anybody who calls you Turkish or Armenoid. They don't know what they're talking about. I was just about to say that you may ( shot in the dark ) have some ancestors from around the black sea coast.

Rgvgjhvv
04-24-2020, 02:39 PM
Stop with this Pontic Greek nonsense. There's no way in hell he has any recent Pontian ancestry and not know it. And there's no way he has ancestors so far back, that they don't know, and it influenced his phenotype as much as everyone is assuming. Absolute bollocks. There doesn't always need to be a perfect explanation for every person who doesn't look "typical".

zodzod
04-24-2020, 02:40 PM
Yes mainlander I meant. Just ignore anybody who calls you Turkish or Armenoid. They don't know what they're talking about. I was just about to say that you may ( shot in the dark ) have some ancestors from around the black sea coast.

So would you say that i'm a pontid/med/anatolid mix?

I got so many different answers I'm confused a little, lol.

brennus dux gallorum
04-24-2020, 02:41 PM

Not really. Lazes, Armenians and other west Asians, not Caucasian people

Btw another possibility that i would think is an arvanitic dinaric background, mingled with eastern med could give an armenoid like result which is alien here in general

Bornoz
04-24-2020, 02:41 PM
Bro you are handsome AF

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 02:42 PM
Stop with this Pontic Greek nonsense. There's no way in hell he has any recent Pontian ancestry and not know it. And there's no way he has ancestors so far back, that they don't know, and it influenced his phenotype as much as everyone is assuming. Absolute bollocks. There doesn't always need to be a perfect explanation for every person who doesn't look "typical".

Why would you tell him what he is without knowing his ancestry?

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 02:43 PM
So would you say that i'm a pontid/med/anatolid mix?

I got so many different answers I'm confused a little, lol.

Well I would say it's more possible than you being Armenoid and Turkish. What exactly is ''your background'' being Greek?

Mr.G
04-24-2020, 02:44 PM

Good point from Markos.

Rgvgjhvv
Why would you tell him what he is without knowing his ancestry?

He already told us his ancestry you twat. Shut up

Rabbit Hole
Not really. Lazes, Armenians and other west Asians, not Caucasian people

Btw another possibility that i would think is an arvanitic dinaric background, mingled with eastern med could give an armenoid like result which is alien here in general
Laz are Georgians who live around the black sea they are probably the least Georgian in genetics out of all of them.

Rgvgjhvv
04-24-2020, 02:45 PM
Friggin trolls :picard2:

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 02:45 PM
He already told us his ancestry you twat. Shut up

He just said Greek you twat. Shut up.

Rgvgjhvv
04-24-2020, 02:46 PM

Read please before you speak. Just read. Can you do that or no? That's your homework. Read this thread. Report to me your findings.

zodzod
04-24-2020, 02:47 PM

Mother's from Athens, father from Sparti. I resemble my father more.

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 02:48 PM
Good point from Markos.

He hasn't even said what his background from his Greek part is. I am assuming it;s more likely than him being Armenoid or Turkish, but if you think that suits him more go ahead.

zodzod
04-24-2020, 02:49 PM
Bro you are handsome AF

Thanks!

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 02:49 PM
Mother's from Athens, father from Sparti. I resemble my father more.

Thank you. Based on that you're probably more Dinaric then especially having some North Greek influence.

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 02:50 PM
Thanks!

Don't bother with the Turkish users here trust me, they're the ultimate ''non race'' if you catch my drift.

Rgvgjhvv
04-24-2020, 02:50 PM
Hahahaha I just wish there was a live Webcam to show how these mentalists look like when posting crap allll the timeeee. Just complete garbage and nonsense like what's happening in their heads like it's unbelievable. It's a sickness maybe I don't know I can't even begin to explain it.

zodzod
04-24-2020, 02:52 PM
Couldn't north pontid be a possibility? Mixed with some anatolid perhaps?

Bornoz
04-24-2020, 02:54 PM
Thanks!

You look like such a happy young fella btw. This is a bad place to be in with plenty of cruel people. I suggest you to leave before it is too late

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 02:55 PM
Couldn't north pontid be a possibility? Mixed with some anatolid perhaps?

Geograhically not and probably historically not. But you said that you're from Greece? You listed a Northern part? Pontids would be very low there Dinarics are more frequent

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 02:57 PM
You look like such a happy young fella btw. This is a bad place to be in with plenty of cruel people. I suggest you to leave before it is too late

I suggest that you go back to your third world country and comment on the genotype of peasants from small poor villages who had no choice but to become Turkish to get money, or Mongolics.

Rgvgjhvv
04-24-2020, 02:57 PM
Geograhically not and probably historically not. But you said that you're from Greece? You listed a Northern part? Pontids would be very low there Dinarics are more frequent

Hahahaha fuck me

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 02:59 PM
Hahahaha fuck me

I am saying I agree with the other comment now he listed North Greece.

Reis-i Cumhur
04-24-2020, 03:00 PM
For the record, I see no sign of hairloss or male pattern baldness in you. Carry on my lucky friend.

Dude,His density is ok for his age but his hairline is receding and it is sign of male pattern baldness.Come on man you are bald guy,You know how it begins

zodzod
04-24-2020, 03:02 PM
I am saying I agree with the other comment now he listed North Greece.

By north pontid I meant this: http://humanphenotypes.net/NorthPontid.html

But it seems that they are slightlly whiter and have mostly coloured eyes.

Rgvgjhvv
04-24-2020, 03:02 PM
Doing my head in

Demhat
04-24-2020, 03:03 PM

It's not that they have more hair loss than average, it's because of the shape of their head that some hair loss looks even more drastic the roundish head exposes bald regions more.

yamagi
04-24-2020, 03:03 PM
What's the big deal about his phenotype? I don't understand, maybe if he was Russian or something, but Greek..lol

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 03:05 PM
By north pontid I meant this: http://humanphenotypes.net/NorthPontid.html

But it seems that they are slightlly whiter and have mostly coloured eyes.

Don't get North Greece mixed in with North Pontid unless you genuinely know
http://humanphenotypes.net/NorthPontid.html

Description:
Altered Mediterranoid of Eastern Europe that connects Pontids with more northern types. Most common in a large area from Poland to the Russian city of Penza. Extends north to Finland and south to Macedonia, Bulgaria, Greece (Thracia, North Thessalia), and Georgia. Occasionally west to Eastern Germany. Has a Polesian (transitional to Pre Slavic), Central Eastern European, and Ryazan subvariety.

Although i'd say that Pontids especially North Pontids are more present in Georgia, Russia and even Poland and Macedonia than North Greece or Germany at least statistically.

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 03:06 PM
It's not that they have more hair loss than average, it's because of the shape of their head that some hair loss looks even more drastic the oval/roundish forehead exposes bald regions more.

Those creatures don't understand the word of humanity. Just talk to them in a calm manner. They don't understand the words '' European culturally''* forum.

Reis-i Cumhur
04-24-2020, 03:11 PM
It's not that they have more hair loss than average, it's because of the shape of their head that some hair loss looks even more drastic the oval/roundish forehead exposes bald regions more.

I know What miniaturized hair follicles look like.Plus he has still decent looking hair but That is the beginning stage of male pattern baldness.Anyway i hope it is just mature hairline

Jana
04-24-2020, 03:11 PM
Sad to see Greeks writing stuff like "you can't have connection with mainland" ,distabcing from OP and other autistic things as if west asian phenotypes don't exist there.

Lot of complexes, that's for sure.

Mtebid/alpine/armenoid for classification.

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 03:14 PM
Sad to see Greeks writing stuff like "you can't have connection with mainland" ,distabcing from OP and other autistic things as if west asian phenotypes don't exist there.

I don't think he's Armenoid more Anatolid and some Dinaric

Demhat
04-24-2020, 03:17 PM
I know What miniaturized hair follicles look like.Plus he has still decent looking hair but That is the beginning stage of male pattern baldness.Anyway i hope it is just mature hairline

I know and I just wanted to pointed out that it doesn't happen more often to people of his type. It just looks more obvious or "extreme" on oval round and bigger foreheads.

Jana
I don't think he's Armenoid more Anatolid and some Dinaric

I don't see dinaric.
He looks how I imagine Pontic Greeks but it's not like mainland Greece is Sweden and doesn't have anatolian types.

We already saw in 23andme reddit thread tons of people with atypical phenotype and completely typical DNA for their background.

He isn't less foreign looking than that Germanic looking full mainland Greek posted by Zeno some time ago.

Bornoz
I suggest that you go back to your third world country and comment on the genotype of peasants from small poor villages who had no choice but to become Turkish to get money, or Mongolics.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/fac88a5fa459ef7f621ce718ffaf4846/tenor.gif?itemid=5618411

Mr.G
04-24-2020, 03:18 PM
He hasn't even said what his background from his Greek part is. I am assuming it;s more likely than him being Armenoid or Turkish, but if you think that suits him more go ahead.

I believe he said mainland Greek?

I think it's a good point Markos made. I think a lot of us on here, me included at times, look for explanations (recent foreign ancestry, for example) for somebody's look/pheno. Ultimately I believe that some people just have a unique look for their background, with no recent foreign ancestry or clear explanation to be found on an autosomal ancestry test.

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 03:19 PM
I don't see dinaric.
He looks how I imagine Pontic Greeks but it's not like mainland Greece is Sweden and doesn't have anatolian types.

We already saw in 23andme reddit thread tons of people with atypical phenotype and completely typical DNA for their background.

Well I am saying that based on his North Greek location I can't know for sure but I am just not seeing Armenoid. Maybe Anatolid?

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 03:21 PM

I think it's a good point Markos made. I think a lot of us on here, me included at times, look for explanations (recent foreign ancestry, for example) for somebody's look/pheno. Ultimately I believe that some people just have a unique look for their background, with no recent foreign ancestry or clear explanation to be found on an autosomal ancestry test.

Most people look like what they descend from physically, not all the time but most of the time. News to me North Pontids are found in North Greece but i don't think they are half as much as Dinarics? Idk has anyone got stats on average phenotypes?

Reis-i Cumhur
04-24-2020, 03:23 PM
I know and I just wanted to pointed out that it doesn't happen more often to people of his type. It just looks more obvious or "extreme" on oval round and bigger foreheads.

I hope,He will stay norwood 2.You are a kurd,kurds are luckly when it comes to hairloss.How does your hair look like ? Mine is norwood 2 thick but i can't accept my norwood 2ish.I want to go back to norwood 0 :(

zodzod
04-24-2020, 03:24 PM
The responses I got so far: alpine, pontid, armenoid, anatolid, mtebid, med

That's a hell of a lot of phenotypes lol.

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 03:24 PM

I think it's a good point Markos made. I think a lot of us on here, me included at times, look for explanations (recent foreign ancestry, for example) for somebody's look/pheno. Ultimately I believe that some people just have a unique look for their background, with no recent foreign ancestry or clear explanation to be found on an autosomal ancestry test. This is what he said
https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g189473-i965-k500344-A_week_in_northern_greece-Thessaloniki_Thessaloniki_Region_Central_Macedonia .html

itilvolga
04-24-2020, 03:25 PM

And I suggest you to stop continuing this shitty behaviour toward Turkish members otherwise your end will be very similar to the end of Petros.

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 03:25 PM

Armenoid no

Anatolid maybe but minor

Pontid would come with Anatolid but not all Pontids have that

Don't see Mtebid

Med ( standardly with being Greek )

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 03:26 PM
And I suggest you to stop continuing this shitty behaviour toward Turkish members otherwise your end will be very similar to the end of Petros.

Fuck off and take your sub human friends with you.

brennus dux gallorum
04-24-2020, 03:28 PM
I don't see dinaric.

He isn't less foreign looking than that Germanic looking full mainland Greek posted by Zeno some time ago.

According to coon armenoid is common as north as England
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/eZSWgW2uBMt6G3Q3D6_FoybPNEISFAKLDCzQ5gBr4vTBDKYOuO u4XuC-Jf1o5BOOPcQH5hz1ug2wosKGtoKS3_Y2VP_NbysElVds7aejHt LvrYID_Sxo_bkBNNXPKw

But stating that his traits are not common in Greece isn't something wrong as long as the science of anthropology confirms so, so the users who said it weren't that wrong

Btw Greeks darker than him yes, are as common as "Germanic looking Greeks" but as a facial structure it is technically more uncommon than Germanic one

Gallop
04-24-2020, 03:28 PM
Are you sure it's Greek?

Demhat
04-24-2020, 03:29 PM
I hope,He will stay norwood 2.You are a kurd,kurds are luckly when it comes to hairloss.How does your hair look like ? Mine is norwood 2 thick but i can't accept my norwood 2ish.I want to go back to norwood 0 :(

Most kurds are lucky my friend. But unfortunately I am not part of the majority, I have receding Hairline especially on the sides of my forehead not extreme but it is there (like oval/v-shape hairline). While 23andme tells me I shouldn't have on genetic basis. Must be down to other factors. Fortunately for me when I have my hair cut in style it fits my headshape quite well and girls find it attractive.

A Turkish friend of mine went to Istanbul for hair transplant it looks awsome. I am thinking about doing it too.

itilvolga
04-24-2020, 03:30 PM

If there’s a subhuman here, sorry but it’s you, Ms. Rabbit.

zodzod
04-24-2020, 03:30 PM
According to coon armenoid is common as north as England
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/eZSWgW2uBMt6G3Q3D6_FoybPNEISFAKLDCzQ5gBr4vTBDKYOuO u4XuC-Jf1o5BOOPcQH5hz1ug2wosKGtoKS3_Y2VP_NbysElVds7aejHt LvrYID_Sxo_bkBNNXPKw

But stating that his traits are not common in Greece isn't something wrong as long as the science of anthropology confirms so

Btw Greeks darker than him yes, are as common as "Germanic looking Greeks" but as a facial structure it is technically more uncommon than Germanic one

Maybe I don't look like your typical Greek guy but whenever I go to Greece people never question my heritage.

zodzod
04-24-2020, 03:31 PM
Are you sure it's Greek?

???

Erronkari
04-24-2020, 03:32 PM
Carpathid+Alpine Med

Agree with this classification.
You fit very well in Turkey and the Caucasus as some mates said, but imo you fit as well in Greece and Bulgaria too.

Rgvgjhvv
04-24-2020, 03:32 PM
Maybe I don't look like your typical Greek guy but whenever I go to Greece people never question my heritage.

Of course they wouldn't. This is a forum full of anthrotards and mentalists. Nobody gives a shite in real life.

brennus dux gallorum
04-24-2020, 03:34 PM

People in Greece usually don't question other people's heritage, for God sake we are not in Alabama of 19th century :D

Only people with some Anthropological knowledge and interest would question facial traits, as they're the only one having noticed the looks of people around them, the rest only know about pigmentation and even if your pigmentation was alien you would still never be asked, as it's not seen as decent to ask another person where he is from

zodzod
04-24-2020, 03:34 PM
Agree with this classification.
You fit very well in Turkey and the Caucasus as some mates said, but imo you fit as well in Greece and Bulgaria too.

Thank you...

What country in the Caucasus in particular?

Zeno
04-24-2020, 03:38 PM

The point is that these phenotypes are rare. Especially in the mainland. Even for Pontics. Pontic Greeks aren't phenotypically like that, aka Armenoids. Their vast majority are Med types.

eatensemn
04-24-2020, 03:38 PM

Your general shape is alpine, but with influnce, not proper alpine shape.

Mouth, nose, eye area looks armenoid. Forehead is more alpine imo.

You're very light for an armenoid. If we give you light brown skin, you look %100 armenian citizen. But with this pigmentation, i would rather say eastern turkish or georgian. Greek and italian are also possible.

You should wait for some balkan users comments. Maybe some of them see familiar elements on your face, so it can help.

Yamnaya
04-24-2020, 03:45 PM
Looks extremely caucasian, would guess georgian

Kaspias
04-24-2020, 03:48 PM

Welcome, may I ask the cities?

zodzod
04-24-2020, 03:53 PM
Welcome, may I ask the cities?

Thank you.

Mother is from Athens, father is from Sparti. I resemble my father more.

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 03:56 PM
The point is that these phenotypes are rare. Especially in the mainland. Even for Pontics. Pontic Greeks aren't phenotypically like that, aka Armenoids. Their vast majority are Med types.

No they aren't they are a different branch to Armenoids even in the West Asian sense which don't have anything to do with West Asians. Anatolid would be more fitting than Armenoid. Armenoids are Semitic Middle Easterners not West Asians.

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 03:59 PM
Anatolid is the West Asian influence in Anatolians.

Pontids, South Pontids ( Pontid proper ) can also be seen in Anatolians that is literal ones.

Peloponnesian pride
04-24-2020, 04:01 PM
Καλωσόρισες στο φόρουμ.Σε ταξινομώ ως αρμενοειδή.Παιζει οι πρόγονοι σου να έχουν καταγωγή από μικρά ασια.Εχω δει λίγες φόρες τόσο καθαρό αρμενοειδή στην ελλάδα.

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 04:02 PM
Καλωσόρισες στο φόρουμ.Σε ταξινομώ ως αρμενοειδή.Παιζει οι πρόγονοι σου να έχουν καταγωγή από μικρά ασια.Εχω δει λίγες φόρες τόσο καθαρό αρμενοειδή στην ελλάδα.

Hellenas?

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 04:03 PM

I don't think he's Armenoid I think it's minor Anatolid

Zeno
04-24-2020, 04:09 PM
No they aren't they are a different branch to Armenoids even in the West Asian sense which don't have anything to do with West Asians. Anatolid would be more fitting than Armenoid. Armenoids are Semitic Middle Easterners not West Asians.

Yes, they are.

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 04:12 PM
Yes, they are.

Anatolid is the West Asian branch Armenoid is a different kettle of fish altogether. It's a different racial branch just research the difference between Armenoid and Anatolid I mean there is a reason why some idiots would come to the conclusion that he could be Turkish or Georgian something like that rather than Jewish, Arabic proper, or Assyrian.

Aileron
04-24-2020, 04:15 PM
Adamı hasta edersiniz ibneler..

zodzod
04-24-2020, 04:35 PM
Anatolid is the West Asian branch Armenoid is a different kettle of fish altogether. It's a different racial branch just research the difference between Armenoid and Anatolid I mean there is a reason why some idiots would come to the conclusion that he could be Turkish or Georgian something like that rather than Jewish, Arabic proper, or Assyrian.

I believe you are right.

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 04:39 PM
I believe you are right.

I believe I am right also.

Bornoz
04-24-2020, 04:46 PM

LOL
This cunt joined this forum this month and he has 841 posts so far :lol:
Such a different type of son of a whore

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 04:48 PM
LOL
This cunt joined this forum this month and he has 841 posts so far :lol:
Such a different type of son of a whore

You are the transsexual here son of a bitch. He's classified now, move on.

Kivan
04-24-2020, 04:51 PM

You don't look Turkish. Would guess as Armenian or Georgian.

zodzod
04-24-2020, 04:52 PM

Am I? Because I'm still getting different classifications lol.

Alpine, mtebid, armenoid, med are the popular ones. Many people say I look Georgian. Well Georgians are mainly mtebid. Others say I look Pontid. Armenian. Levantine. I am lost. Can I have a definitive answer?

Bornoz
04-24-2020, 04:54 PM

Still replying :lol:
You are confirming me. You are a real son of a whore

zodzod
04-24-2020, 04:54 PM
You don't look Turkish. Would guess as Armenian or Georgian.

So would that be Armenoid or Mtebid? Because Georgians are mainly Mtebid.

Kivan
04-24-2020, 05:02 PM
So would that be Armenoid or Mtebid? Because Georgians are mainly Mtebid.

Mtebid + Armenoid, perhaps.

zodzod
04-24-2020, 06:04 PM
Final pic, with the hope of getting a more definitive answer :) :

Avicenna
04-24-2020, 06:08 PM
Pan northern west Asian , you pass from Greece to Afghanistan . I would guess you as Armenian if I saw you .

Rgvgjhvv
04-24-2020, 06:14 PM
You slightly resemble a cousin of mine. You look 'closer' to the typical type in your latest photo.

zodzod
04-24-2020, 06:14 PM
Pan northern west Asian , you pass from Greece to Afghanistan . I would guess you as Armenian if I saw you .

I passed in Bulgaria too when I went there 2 years ago.

zodzod
04-24-2020, 06:16 PM
You slightly resemble a cousin of mine. You look 'closer' to the typical type in your latest photo.

What type? Greek?

Rgvgjhvv
04-24-2020, 06:17 PM
What type? Greek?

Yes

zodzod
04-24-2020, 06:19 PM
Yes

It seems that I have finally proven my Greekness, haha :)
Now to conclude, med, pontid, armenoid or mtebid?

Rgvgjhvv
04-24-2020, 06:20 PM
It seems that I have finally proven my Greekness, haha :)
Now to conclude, med, pontid, armenoid or mtebid?

I don't know how to classify, sorry.

Pater Patota
04-24-2020, 06:37 PM
You’re atypical for Greece.You can only pass in Turkey, Armenia and Azerbaijan, by the way you look quite Azerbaijani.

zodzod
04-24-2020, 06:45 PM
You’re atypical for Greece.You can only pass in Turkey, Armenia and Azerbaijan, by the way you look quite Azerbaijani.

Georgia? Levant?

Renekton
04-24-2020, 06:56 PM
Thank you. Based on that you're probably more Dinaric then especially having some North Greek influence.

No fucking way.

Renekton
04-24-2020, 06:56 PM
Armenoid. Maybe you have Anatolian ancestry and you don't know it.

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 07:04 PM
No fucking way.

I am only going to answer to you now on this thread. He did proclaim that he was a mainlander?

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 07:05 PM

Then he would be if (he wasn't pontid ) Anatolid. Not Armenoid.

zodzod
04-24-2020, 07:06 PM

I'm mainland Greek till my great grandparents, anything before that will have little effect anyway.

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 07:07 PM
I'm mainland Greek till my great grandparents, anything before that will have little effect anyway.

And you are sure about that 100 percent?

zodzod
04-24-2020, 07:09 PM

Maybe but I don't have Anatolid eyes, and my nose is crooked rather than hooked. Anatolids have slight asian influence to my knowledge.

zodzod
04-24-2020, 07:10 PM
And you are sure about that 100 percent?

Yes, unless my grandparents were lying about where their parents were from.

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 07:12 PM
Yes, unless my grandparents were lying about where their parents were from.

I believe you. At any rate i'd be interested in your results if you ever did a test.

zodzod
04-24-2020, 07:14 PM
I believe you. At any rate i'd be interested in your results if you ever did a test.

I think some users here are being too picky. In Greece I blend in just fine, the same even happened when I visited Sofia in Bulgaria.

Tauromachos
04-24-2020, 07:16 PM

Ελληνικα μιλας?

zodzod
04-24-2020, 07:17 PM
Ελληνικα μιλας?

A bit yes, but I don't have Greek keyboard :(

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 07:19 PM
I think some users here are being too picky. In Greece I blend in just fine, the same even happened when I visited Sofia in Bulgaria.

Listen, this is a combination of two things, your great great grandfather or grandmother may of came from the Caucasus and you didn't know and you have inherited throwback genes ( genes that have been in the past that reflect you personally ) or you're just a mainlander who may have a phenotype ( according to some ) as being atypical in the mainland.

zodzod
04-24-2020, 07:20 PM
Listen, this is a combination of two things, your great great grandfather or grandmother may of came from the Caucasus and you didn't know and you have inherited throwback genes ( genes that have been in the past that reflect you personally ) or you're just a mainlander who may have a phenotype ( according to some ) as being atypical in the mainland.

This is going to be controversial, but imo Georgians look pretty similar to Greeks, much more than Turks.

Tauromachos
04-24-2020, 07:20 PM
A bit yes, but I don't have Greek keyboard :(

Aha ok bro

You can answer in English here:Απο που ειναι η καταγογη σου ειπες?

Δυλαδη πιο μερος στην Ελλαδα συνγεκριμενα?

zodzod
04-24-2020, 07:22 PM
Aha ok bro

You can answer in English here:Απο που ειναι η καταγογη σου ειπες?

Mother: Athens
Father: Sparti towards the south :)

Tauromachos
04-24-2020, 07:24 PM
Mother: Athens
Father: Sparti towards the south :)

Aha ok

Aileron
04-24-2020, 07:26 PM
Lol Greeks act very funny here,
There are many Greeks who look wayy more ethnic compared to you(the leader of Greek Neo Nazi party looks kinda triracial from South America for example...)

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 07:28 PM
This is going to be controversial, but imo Georgians look pretty similar to Greeks, much more than Turks.

Those around the black sea. But modern Georgians are quite Mongoloid which you're not so I don't know so I couldn't tell you.

zodzod
04-24-2020, 07:28 PM
There are many Greeks who look wayy more ethnic compared to you(the leader of Greek Neo Nazi party look kinda triracial from South America for example...)

My Greek physics teacher, also from Mainland Greece. Some people are being too picky here :)

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 07:29 PM
There are many Greeks who look wayy more ethnic compared to you(the leader of Greek Neo Nazi party looks kinda triracial from South America for example...)

You mean the leader of Golden Dawn who pretty much looks like a pigmentated Alpine Med? Yes okay that guy.

Rabbit Hole

You mean the leader of Golden Dawn who pretty much looks like a pigmentated Alpine Med? Yes okay that guy.

Tauromachos

Greeks here acting funny has partially to do with Turks here being very funny people:)

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 07:31 PM

My Greek physics teacher, also from Mainland Greece. Some people are being too picky here :)

I strongly suggest that you don't respond to Turkish people they only join this form because they get booted off StormFront and other sites.

Aileron
04-24-2020, 07:31 PM

Could be

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 07:32 PM
Could be

What do you mean ''could be?'' That guy couldn't look more bloody Hellenic if he tried

Aileron
04-24-2020, 07:33 PM
Greeks here acting funny has partially to do with Turks here being very funny people:)

Peace out bro:D

Tauromachos
04-24-2020, 07:33 PM

No he means him
https://assets.vice.com/content-images/contentimage/no-slug/a0ee7e9f5551532c62f5bccdc8dcde32.jpg

Aileron
04-24-2020, 07:35 PM
No he means him
https://assets.vice.com/content-images/contentimage/no-slug/a0ee7e9f5551532c62f5bccdc8dcde32.jpg

Can you tell me a little bit about their idelogy my friend?

brennus dux gallorum
04-24-2020, 07:36 PM

Dude, once again, it's not your pigmentation, it's your structure which is fundamentally different from Greek one. Even your teacher has nothing to do with armenoid

But nobody said that it's a "problem" that you look armenoid, you just look fundamentally different from Greeks, who usually are Mediterranean and alpine.

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 07:36 PM
No he means him

Oh him, I thought the leader is Nikolaos Michaloliakos? Or is it did they change? Didn't that thing say the leader?

Tauromachos
04-24-2020, 07:37 PM

I don't know for sure i'm not a member

Can you tell me about the ideology of Bozkjopek?

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 07:37 PM
Dude, once again, it's not your pigmentation, it's your structure which is fundamentally different from Greek one. Even your teacher has nothing to do with armenoid

But nobody said that it's a "problem" that you look armenoid, you just look fundamentally different from Greeks, who usually are Mediterranean and alpine.

Anatolid* Not Armenoid.

Aileron
04-24-2020, 07:38 PM
I don't know for sure i'm not a member

Can you tell me about the ideology of Bozkjopek?

Ahahaha you played fair:)

Marmara
04-24-2020, 07:39 PM
I'm pretty sure you are genetically an ordinary Greek Mainlander.

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 07:41 PM

They're Greek ideologists. Like you have your Grey Wolves. But where do you begin with that Turks can be anything from Central Asians to Slavs in their genetics so how you could group them all together and call it one thing is beyond everyone with sense.

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 07:41 PM

They're Greek ideologists. Like you have your Grey Wolves. But where do you begin with that Turks can be anything from Central Asians to Slavs in their genetics so how you could group them all together and call it one thing is beyond everyone with sense.

brennus dux gallorum
04-24-2020, 07:44 PM
Anatolid* Not Armenoid.

Even this

And the funny part is that the dude expects that Greeks would ask him where he is from, like Greeks make such creepy questions

Kyp
04-24-2020, 07:45 PM
Armenoid

Aileron
04-24-2020, 07:46 PM

Its the spirit..

Marmara
04-24-2020, 07:46 PM
Anatolid* Not Armenoid.

Those around the black sea. But modern Georgians are quite Mongoloid which you're not so I don't know so I couldn't tell you.

Single digit IQ.

Renekton
04-24-2020, 07:48 PM
There are many Greeks who look wayy more ethnic compared to you(the leader of Greek Neo Nazi party looks kinda triracial from South America for example...)And you look to white for an average Turk

Renekton
04-24-2020, 07:49 PM
I'm mainland Greek till my great grandparents, anything before that will have little effect anyway.If you know Greek read this article and your questions they will answered

http://fyletika.blogspot.com/2018/04/blog-post_2.html?m=1

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 07:50 PM
Single digit IQ.

0 I.Q

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 07:50 PM
Single digit IQ.

0 I.Q

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 07:52 PM
If you know Greek read this article and your questions they will answered

I have 3 A levels and 1 O level in history when my qualification comes through in June, I will happily print it here. Everywhere varies, but I know history. That Turk has a bit Mongolic ( that's what he says ) the blonde chap.

Aileron
04-24-2020, 07:54 PM
I have 3 A levels and 1 O level in history when my qualification comes through in June, I will happily print it here. Everywhere varies, but I know history. That Turk has a bit Mongolic ( that's what he says ) the blonde chap.

wut?

Renekton
04-24-2020, 07:56 PM
Αθρόα είσοδος Αρμενοειδών φαίνεται να έγινε με την ανταλλαγή πληθυσμών μετά τη Μικρασιατική Καταστροφή. Από την απογραφή του 1928, στην Ελλάδα εισήλθαν 1.221.849 πρόσφυγες

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 07:57 PM
Its the spirit..

Of...? How could you group people far apart from one another genetically and base it on the ideals? Having an ideal is ethno based not culturally based? You think a guy in Kenya who is Christian is going to be ''culturally felt'' by a guy in France with the same religion? Or a guy from Scandinavia who is Pagan is going to have ''some fuzzy feelings'' with some guy from a ancient Aztec burial ground ''because their ancestors worshipped plants''.

A ideal from nothing, a people with no identity and of stealing things off nations they invaded and occupied.

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 07:59 PM
wut?

Translated I have several degress in history, I am studying history on a professional level, I am studying for a Bachelor's ( honors ) degree in history in October. So yes, I like to think I somewhat know the history of most countries ( within reason )

Marmara
04-24-2020, 08:02 PM

You are getting more and more ridiculous.

Rabbit Hole
04-24-2020, 08:03 PM
You are getting more and more ridiculous.

If your people didn't spam the thread there would be no backlash. No reason to spam but there always has to be, you just can't let it go.

zodzod
04-24-2020, 08:07 PM
I didn't know my request for a classification would cause this much problem. Anyway it seems now the most popular classification is armenoid, with mtebid/med influences.

Terminator98
04-24-2020, 08:12 PM
I didn't know my request for a classification would cause this much problem. Anyway it seems now the most popular classification is armenoid, with mtebid/med influences.

Good job, 21 pages in 8 hours, quite impressive. Btw, welcome to TA, place where every thread/post can bring shitstorm. :D

zodzod
04-24-2020, 08:17 PM
Good job, 21 pages in 8 hours, quite impressive. Btw, welcome to TA, place where every thread/post can bring shitstorm. :D

Haha the funny thing is it was mostly people asking me where I'm from... as if they can't read the title :)

Dorian
04-24-2020, 08:22 PM
wut?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB-RcX5DS5A

Marmara
04-24-2020, 08:25 PM
If your people didn't spam the thread there would be no backlash. No reason to spam but there always has to be, you just can't let it go.

You can't let it go that he's from Greece, you people are creating crazy theories to explain why he doesn't look Germanic enough to be Greek.

zodzod
04-24-2020, 08:27 PM
You can't let it go that he's from Greece, you people are creating crazy theories to explain why he doesn't look Germanic enough to be Greek.

IMO both greeks and armenians are white so I dont understand how that would be a problem either way

Marmara
04-24-2020, 08:29 PM
IMO both greeks and armenians are white so I dont understand how that would be a problem either way

Norwegians are white too, but you can easily tell them apart.

Dorian
04-24-2020, 08:31 PM

Sorry man but you're not the ones to talk , you guys haven't left a turk that deviates from atlantid spectrum be a turk..he's kurd instead or some minority ,every city ,every village there has something to blame things on.. if it's about some circassian ,bosnian etc though and others mention "turk is the one who feels turk" and so on.

zodzod
04-24-2020, 08:31 PM
Norwegians are white too, but you can easily tell them apart.

What I'm trying to say is if one looks armenian it doesn't make them non-white. so i dont see the issue with some people here lol. its not like my phenotype denies the whiteness of fellow greeks :)

Rgvgjhvv
04-24-2020, 08:33 PM
What I'm trying to say is if one looks armenian it doesn't make them non-white. so i dont see the issue with some people here lol. its not like my phenotype denies the whiteness of fellow greeks :)

We're brown shitskins

zodzod
04-24-2020, 08:35 PM
We're brown shitskins

[triggered ultra-nationalists incoming...]

Marmara
04-24-2020, 08:38 PM
Sorry man but you're not the ones to talk , you guys haven't left a turk that deviates from atlantid spectrum be a turk..he's kurd instead or some minority ,every city ,every village there has something to blame things on.. if it's about some circassian ,bosnian etc though and others mention "turk is the one who feels turk" and so on.

Maybe people should stop posting Kurds then.

brennus dux gallorum
04-24-2020, 08:38 PM

Problem to whom? All people tell you is that you pass in west Asia instead of Greece, nobody thought of it as a problem or something like that, i don't know if you think it's a problem

Dorian
04-24-2020, 08:44 PM
Maybe people should stop posting Kurds then.

But is there some place that doesn't have them so they can avoid picking people from there? some pure yoruk village maybe?

Marmara
04-24-2020, 08:44 PM
Problem to whom? All people tell you is that you pass in west Asia instead of Greece, nobody thought of it as a problem or something like that, i don't know if you think it's a problem

Hahahahahaha

brennus dux gallorum
04-24-2020, 09:05 PM
Hahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahaha

Zeno
04-24-2020, 09:08 PM

No, they are not. "Ethnic"-looking Greeks are rare. Seriously rare. Like shut up already, you and your Turkish peers. You literally try to LARP as a Nordid when anyone says you're not that, and other members post the most European-looking Durks ever in existence.

Zeno
04-24-2020, 09:10 PM

He looks plain Atlanto-Med. Nothing like you. Also, really bad picture quality.

zodzod
04-24-2020, 09:13 PM

If I told you he is my uncle you would have believed me...

zodzod
04-24-2020, 09:14 PM

If I told you he is my uncle you would have believed me...

Tauromachos
04-24-2020, 09:16 PM

Sicilian Atlanto Med :)

Bornoz
04-24-2020, 09:16 PM
No, they are not. "Ethnic"-looking Greeks are rare. Seriously rare. Like shut up already, you and your Turkish peers. You literally try to LARP as a Nordid when anyone says you're not that, and other members post the most European-looking Durks ever in existence.
You are not pontid though

Dorian
04-24-2020, 09:17 PM
The teacher is indeed more typical & pure atlantomed as zenon says ,reminds me these https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?313522-Classify-me-(GREEK) https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?311842-Classify-him-amp-guess-his-ethnicity-(myHeritage-results-to-be-revealed)

zodzod
04-24-2020, 09:21 PM
Sicilian Atlanto Med :)

Yes and can easily pass in west asia too

Aileron
04-24-2020, 09:22 PM

Okay my Greek brother :)
Again i dont classify myself as Nordid or whatever...but East Nordid with some Turanid according to members here

Tauromachos
04-24-2020, 09:23 PM
Yes and can easily pass in west asia too

He could fit in Syria

zodzod
04-24-2020, 09:26 PM
He could fit in Syria

Levantine and caucasian and greek and siclian phenotypes overlap.

Renekton
04-24-2020, 09:28 PM
Not Greek

zodzod
04-24-2020, 09:30 PM
Not Greek

Sicilian and greek overlap

Renekton
04-24-2020, 09:31 PM
Sicilian and greek overlapNot at all

zodzod
04-24-2020, 09:33 PM
Not at all

You're being too picky. Ive been mistaken for both sicilian and levantine. my greek teacher probably has too, lol

Friedrich Ulrich
04-24-2020, 09:35 PM
Mtebid+Armenoid

zodzod
04-24-2020, 09:36 PM
Mtebid+Armenoid

Seems like the most popular classification. Not med?

Friedrich Ulrich
04-24-2020, 09:39 PM
Seems like the most popular classification. Not med?

Two combination would be proper for u, n ur look fits better in georgia

zodzod
04-24-2020, 09:42 PM
Two combination would be proper for u, n ur look fits better in georgia

Thanks, most here say I look more georgian/armenian than greek. it would be nice to hear the opnion of a russian on this, theyre good at classifying caucasian looking ppl

templumForasticus
04-24-2020, 09:55 PM
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/image.php?u=26272&dateline=1579723269

Mejgusu
04-24-2020, 09:57 PM
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/image.php?u=26272&dateline=1579723269

Whats about him? he definitely doesnt looks like a greek, neither caucasian.

templumForasticus
04-24-2020, 09:59 PM
Whats about him? he definitely doesnt looks like a greek, neither caucasian.

Hero: Otto von Bismarck

Religion Islam

Mejgusu
04-24-2020, 10:01 PM
Hero: Otto von Bismarck

Religion Islam

And whats your problem amigo?

catgeorge
04-24-2020, 10:03 PM
Not sure if both parents are Greek or four grandparents are from mainland Greece.

Just saying mainland Greece isnt enough; need to stipulate which region.

Your phenotype is more Levant influenced Cypriot. You are missing the robust features of a mainland Greek

Tauromachos
04-24-2020, 10:08 PM
Not sure if both parents are Greek or four grandparents are from mainland Greece.

Your phenotype is more Levant influenced Cypriot. You are missing the robust features of a mainland Greek

Its dumb to say looking Mainland Greek is about being robust

This dude doesn't look Gracile neither he looks more like Armenoid with Med or Dinarid with Med
or Anadolid

His eyes look oriental

Rgvgjhvv
04-24-2020, 10:09 PM

He's already said many times in the thread all 8 of his great grandparents hail from rather Athens or Sparti

catgeorge
04-24-2020, 10:10 PM
Its dumb to say looking Mainland Greek is about being robust

This dude doesn't look Gracile neither he looks more like Armenoid with Med or Dinarid with Med
or Anadolid

His eyes look oriental

Well mainland Greeks are robust - you should be quiet on some matters and stick to the islands.

He won't pass as Dinarid either - he is Levantine Armenoid.

Tauromachos
04-24-2020, 10:15 PM
Well mainland Greeks are robust - you should be quiet on some matters and stick to the islands.

No i'm not quiet because its bullshit that all Mainland Greeks are robust and also among Islanders there is robust and very strong
athletic people.

Greek Islanders are less Brachycephalic but thats it

If robust means squareheaded people who are as broad as they are tall then you are right we don't have that here in Islands
at least its not so common

catgeorge
04-24-2020, 10:16 PM
No i'm not quiet because its bullshit that all Mainland Greeks are robust and also among Islanders there is robust and very strong
athletic people.

Greek Islanders are less Brachycephalic but thats it

If robust means squareheaded people who are as broad as they are tall then you are right we don't have that here in Islands
at least its not so common

I didnt say all , you said it - mainlanders have typical robust features not anadolid levantine