PDA

View Full Version : Are middle easterns Latina of the old World?

thenewestmember
04-25-2020, 11:00 AM
Arabs: caucasoid with some negroid and australoid
Iranians: caucasoid with some mongoloid and some australoid
Semites: caucasoid with very little negroid
Not sure Turks count as middle eastern but they are caucasoid + some mongoloid.

Rabbit Hole
04-25-2020, 11:02 AM
I was just thinking that West Asians are the Mestizos and the Mulattos/Mulatta of the Asian world.

Not Semitic to be Jews too Anatolian to be Viking. :)

Rabbit Hole
04-25-2020, 11:04 AM
I was just thinking that West Asians are the Mestizos and the Mulattos/Mulatta of the Asian world.

Not Semitic to be Jews, too Anatolian to be Viking. :)

Rabbit Hole
04-25-2020, 11:05 AM
The Fertile Cresent and Anatolia was the pinnacle of civilization, it's just sad what's happened in those regions today.

thenewestmember
04-25-2020, 11:05 AM
double

Aileron
04-25-2020, 11:06 AM
Not sure Turks count as middle eastern but they are caucasoid + some mongoloid.

we wuz Viking and shiet

Rabbit Hole
04-25-2020, 11:07 AM
Not sure Turks count as middle eastern. they are caucasoid + some mongoloid.

I am talking about general West Asians dude, you know the 'pre historic' type. It was the pinnacle of civilization. It was. Now, God only knows what is left.

Rabbit Hole
04-25-2020, 11:14 AM
we wuz Viking and shiet

You're not even close an sheeit you're a de pigmentated mongolian sheeeeeit son, wuz Hunnic barbarians.

You got yo swag on my Nigga? Shit son where da Whyte women at yo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU8y7u-xqHg Next Friday (2000) - Shut Up! Scene (8/10) | Movieclips

Aileron
04-25-2020, 11:29 AM
You're not even close an sheeit you're a de pigmentated mongolian sheeeeeit son, wuz Hunnic barbarians.

You got yo swag on my Nigga? Shit son where da Whyte women at yo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU8y7u-xqHg Next Friday (2000) - Shut Up! Scene (8/10) | Movieclips

lol

Synapsid
04-25-2020, 11:36 AM
No they are not. Central Asia prehaps, but not the Greater MENA world. Natufians, Barcin_N, Iran_HotuII/Iran_N, Iberomausarian etc are not old world "Latino"

Grace O'Malley
04-25-2020, 11:36 AM
What have Vikings to do with West Asia? I know about the Varangarians but they have left no genetics in West Asians which is not too surprising. Even Galatians i.e. Celts don't appear to have left much of a footprint. Obviously the native populations was just too large and the input of Celts and Vikings was insubstantial. If there was any substantial input it would have shifted the genetics of Turkey towards Europeans but this was not the case. Turkey's population appears to be substantially Anatolian which is really not surprising and not really any mysteries in the genetics.

Synapsid
04-25-2020, 11:37 AM
The Fertile Cresent and Anatolia was the pinnacle of civilization, it's just sad what's happened in those regions today.

You can Abrahamic dogmatism

Aileron
04-25-2020, 11:38 AM
What have Vikings to do with West Asia? I know about the Varangarians but they have left no genetics in West Asians which is not too surprising. Even Galatians i.e. Celts don't appear to have left much of a footprint. Obviously the native populations was just too large and the input of Celts and Vikings was insubstantial. If there was any substantial input it would have shifted the genetics of Turkey towards Europeans but this was not the case. Turkey's population appears to be substantially Anatolian which is really not surprising and not really mysteries in the genetics.

Vikings were Northern Turks

Synapsid
04-25-2020, 11:38 AM

You can thank Abrahamic dogmatism

Rabbit Hole
04-25-2020, 11:39 AM
No they are not. Central Asia prehaps, but not the Greater MENA world. Natufians, Barcin_N, Iran_HotuII/Iran_N, Iberomausarian etc are not old world "Latino"

He doesn't mean it literally he means like how I said it I get his point. Originally, West Asians were Anatolian. Basically to be ''West Asian'' you have to be Anatolian that's the root, mixes to our make up like Greek, Roman even Slavic came later with Empires and time periods.
Also Central Asian mixes don't even come after that and Latinos aren't even ''Central Asian'' they are ''Aztec'' mixed.

Synapsid
04-25-2020, 11:41 AM
He doesn't mean it literally he means like how I said it I get his point. Originally, West Asians were Anatolian. Basically to be ''West Asian'' you have to be Anatolian that's the root, mixes to our make up like Greek, Roman even Slavic came later with Empires and time periods.
Also Central Asian mixes don't even come after that and Latinos aren't even ''Central Asian'' they are ''Aztec'' mixed.

To be west asian is to have Iranian rich components like Iran_N, CHG, Gedrosia, Iran_Chl. Anatolian Neolithic were pure Meds not west asian

Rabbit Hole
04-25-2020, 11:42 AM
What have Vikings to do with West Asia? I know about the Varangarians but they have left no genetics in West Asians which is not too surprising. Even Galatians i.e. Celts don't appear to have left much of a footprint. Obviously the native populations was just too large and the input of Celts and Vikings was insubstantial. If there was any substantial input it would have shifted the genetics of Turkey towards Europeans but this was not the case. Turkey's population appears to be substantially Anatolian which is really not surprising and not really any mysteries in the genetics.

That was sarcasm.

Rabbit Hole
04-25-2020, 11:43 AM
To be west asian is to have Iranian rich components like Iran_N, CHG, Gedrosia, Iran_Chl. Anatolian Neolithic were pure Meds not west asian

To be West Asian you have to descend from Anatolian farmers who are and were Indo European. West Asian is just geographics.

Synapsid
04-25-2020, 11:43 AM

Turkey's population is substancially West Asian+Central Asian not Anatolian_N. S. Europeans are more closer to Barcin_N then any turk esp. Sardianians and other West Meds

Synapsid
04-25-2020, 11:45 AM
To be West Asian you have to descend from Anatolian farmers who are and were Indo European. West Asian is just geographics.

Indo Europeans were EHG+ some CHG. Def not Meds like EEF/Anatolian Farmers

chociprasa
04-25-2020, 11:46 AM
No way Iranians have Australoid admixture.

Synapsid
04-25-2020, 11:49 AM
No way Iranians have Australoid admixture.

They don't. Some models use S. Asians because S. Asians have Iranian Neolithic farmer components in them

Rabbit Hole
04-25-2020, 11:49 AM

Anatolians were described as Indo European literal sense, Indo Europeans they were part of the first '' Mediterranean race'' and the Mediterranean race was described as historically being apart of the coastal regions of the Near East and North Africa ( Paleolithic Red Sea ) I know what it means and I know what it takes. Anatolian farmers be they Natufian or post pottery , are exactly that ''older Mediterranean''

Rabbit Hole
04-25-2020, 11:51 AM
They don't. Some models use S. Asians because S. Asians have Iranian Neolithic farmer components in them

Forget about charts with numbers that say Iran and Levant I have explained it perfectly, EEF early European farmers.

Synapsid
04-25-2020, 11:51 AM

Synapsid
04-25-2020, 11:53 AM
Anatolians were described as Indo European literal sense, Indo Europeans they were part of the first '' Mediterranean race'' and the Mediterranean race was described as historically being apart of the coastal regions of the Near East and North Africa ( Paleolithic Red Sea ) I know what it means and I know what it takes. Anatolian farmers be they Natufian or post pottery , are exactly that ''older Mediterranean''

Indo Europeans are not Meds. And North Africans have jack shit to do with Indo europeans. Look to East Slavs or Balts to see what Indo Europeans looked like

Rabbit Hole
04-25-2020, 11:56 AM
Indo Europeans are not Meds. And North Africans have jack shit to do with Indo europeans. Look to East Slavs or Balts to see what Indo Europeans looked like

Indo Europeans were Anatolian. Coastal North Africa is the Red Sea not literal North Africans you have autism

Rabbit Hole
04-25-2020, 11:57 AM

Indo Europeans were Anatolian. Coastal North Africa is the Red Sea not literal North Africans you have autism

Rabbit Hole
04-25-2020, 11:59 AM

Mediterrenrean people who descended from Anatolian farmers were the first ''Mediterraneans''

Rabbit Hole
04-25-2020, 12:00 PM

Mediterrenrean people who descended from Anatolian farmers were the first ''Mediterraneans''

Abdelnour
04-25-2020, 12:16 PM
Nope. I am Lebanese and have 0 SSA. Do have 3 % East Asian based off GEDmatch.

That said, a Yemeni has at most 20 % SSA while the most common Mexican is 50% Amerindian. Not comparable at all.

Rabbit Hole
04-25-2020, 12:26 PM

That said, a Yemeni has at most 20 % SSA while the most common Mexican is 50% Amerindian. Not comparable at all.

Run your k36 data on Ged. I know a Boer who is English, Dutch, Italian and French who scored 2 percent North East African, 1.20 percent Sub Saharan and 2 percent South Asian. Autosomally, less than 4 percent of anything won't count anyway because they cannot read all of your chromosones and Lebanese Christians do have SSA on average even more so than most Muslims and Druze

Rabbit Hole
04-25-2020, 12:28 PM

Run your k36 data on Ged. I know a Boer who is English, Dutch, Italian and French who scored 2 percent North East African, 1.20 percent Sub Saharan and 2 percent South Asian. Autosomally, less than 4 percent of anything won't count anyway because they cannot read all of your chromosones and Lebanese Christians do have SSA on average even more so than most Muslims and Druz

Aileron
04-25-2020, 12:28 PM
Run your k36 data on Ged. I know a Boer who is English, Dutch, Italian and French who scored 2 percent North East African, 1.20 percent Sub Saharan and 2 percent South Asian. Autosomally, less than 4 percent of anything won't count anyway because they cannot read all of your chromosones and Lebanese Christians do have SSA on average even more so than most Muslims and Druz

Middle easterns are niggers confirmed, yes?

Rabbit Hole
04-25-2020, 12:29 PM
Also Lebanese Christians score more Samaritan which makes them more Eastern ( in the Middle Eastern sense ) than the Muslims and Druze, so I fail to see your point.

Rabbit Hole
04-25-2020, 12:34 PM

Lebanese Christians are more Sand Niggerish than the Muslims and Druze if that's what you're asking yes.

1. Cyprian_Greek (6.107)
2. Lebanese_Muslim (7.833)
3. Samaritan (9.683)
4. Syrian (10.05)
5. Tunisian_Jewish (10.28)
6. Lebanese_Christian (10.48)
7. Samaritan_Ephraim_Tribe (11.41)
8. Sephardic_Jewish (11.60)

Average of the Levant / Near East. Lebanese Christians are actually closer to Jews, Lebanese Muslims and some Druze are closer to Cypriots. ( Greek and probably pre Mongolic Turks ) so I have to kiss you for 400 years of Ottoman rule for the Levant for that. :)

Aileron
04-25-2020, 12:55 PM
Lebanese Christians are more Sand Niggerish than the Muslims and Druze if that's what you're asking yes.

1. Cyprian_Greek (6.107)
2. Lebanese_Muslim (7.833)
3. Samaritan (9.683)
4. Syrian (10.05)
5. Tunisian_Jewish (10.28)
6. Lebanese_Christian (10.48)
7. Samaritan_Ephraim_Tribe (11.41)
8. Sephardic_Jewish (11.60)

Average of the Levant / Near East. Lebanese Christians are actually closer to Jews, Lebanese Muslims and some Druze are closer to Cypriots. ( Greek and probably pre Mongolic Turks ) so I have to kiss you for 400 years of Ottoman rule for the Levant for that. :)

I was just kidding btw
You seem to have mental problems :)

Mejgusu
04-25-2020, 12:57 PM
lol

Rabbit Hole
04-25-2020, 12:58 PM
I was just kidding btw
You seem to have mental problems :)

I don't, I just find it funny how he makes a point to be a ''Lebanese Christian'' and he has ''no black ancestry'' as if the blacks aren't human and it won't matter anyway because Lebanese Christians are more Middle Eastern than their surrounding populations on average that's all. :)

Aileron
04-25-2020, 01:05 PM
I don't, I just find it funny how he makes a point to be a ''Lebanese Christian'' and he has ''no black ancestry'' as if the blacks aren't human and it won't matter anyway because Lebanese Christians are more Middle Eastern than their surrounding populations on average that's all. :)

He didnt even mention his religion in the post lol

Altaison
04-25-2020, 01:08 PM

A little SSA is better than being pure. I think they look really good on average.

Rabbit Hole
04-25-2020, 01:12 PM
A little SSA is better than being pure. I think they look really good on average.

Everyone will score it in varying degrees, it's more migrational routes. Everyone will get a combination of SSA NEA or Native American.

You'd have to be a social hermit to not get anyway.

Altaison
04-25-2020, 01:24 PM
Everyone will score it in varying degrees, it's more migrational routes. Everyone will get a combination of SSA NEA or Native American.

I mean 8-15% octoroon-quadroon tier. It gives women fuller lips, neotenous forehead, bigger curves:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5a/1a/8e/5a1a8eb84f42abd53e0e57791e4858a5.jpg

Altaison
04-25-2020, 01:25 PM

I mean 8-15% octoroon-quadroon tier. It gives women fuller lips, neotenous forehead, bigger curves:

Rabbit Hole
04-25-2020, 01:42 PM

Fair enough.

Rabbit Hole
04-25-2020, 01:43 PM

Fair enough.

Synapsid
04-26-2020, 04:01 AM

Same with Asian

Abdelnour
05-02-2020, 10:38 PM

No Northeast African on K36. You seen it yourself on my Ancestry thread :)

Altaison
05-02-2020, 10:53 PM
Same with Asian

Yep, I think 75-90% Caucasoid or white, 25-10% others women are really beautiful. This explains harnizo, castizo etc. Latina beauty.

Elias.99
05-02-2020, 10:57 PM
is Northeast African on k36 arab or Somali, Ethiopian etc?

Elias.99
05-02-2020, 11:03 PM

Synapsid
05-02-2020, 11:16 PM
Yep, I think 75-90% Caucasoid or white, 25-10% others women are really beautiful. This explains harnizo, castizo etc. Latina beauty.

Native Americans and asian mixes are the best to me. They look kinda look turanid

Synapsid
05-02-2020, 11:17 PM
is Northeast African on k36 arab or Somali, Ethiopian etc?

Egyptians. Somalis and Nothern Ethiops score high red sea and NE African however.

Kamal900
05-02-2020, 11:19 PM
Native Americans and asian mixes are the best to me. They look kinda look turanid

I'm curious on how the child would look like from a Native American and Middle Eastern parents? When west Africans and Arabs mix they look like East Africans, rofl.
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?315461-Afro-Palestinian-Ancestry-Test-Results-MalcolmMusic

The guy looks Ethiopian or the character from the Assassin's creed game, Bayek.

Synapsid
05-02-2020, 11:24 PM
I'm curious on how the child would look like from a Native American and Middle Eastern parents? When west Africans and Arabs mix they look like East Africans, rofl.
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?315461-Afro-Palestinian-Ancestry-Test-Results-MalcolmMusic

The guy looks Ethiopian or the character from the Assassin's creed game, Bayek.

When Arabs and W. Africans mix they look swahili or Zanzibarian, Pure Horners lack any Yoruba related ancestry. A light mulato (N. Europeans and Aframs) still look distinguishable from a darker Ethiopians and somalis by facial features. Believe me, NE Africans populations are old, their native East African ancestry does not exist in pure form (like Mota etc).