PDA

View Full Version : Classify Kurdish,Mahmut Yeşil he was Turkish Counter-Guerrilla

DiyarbakirliRamo
04-26-2020, 11:36 AM
he was a deep state turkish agent
he was Kurdish from Bingol

http://imgbox.com/nIx7NTDD

http://imgbox.com/qxqMyf6O

http://imgbox.com/NnqXNkO6

http://imgbox.com/KffLUV7B

DiyarbakirliRamo
04-26-2020, 11:39 AM
Iranid-Dinarid? or Iranid-Armenid?

Kyp
04-26-2020, 11:40 AM
Iranid+Anatolid

DiyarbakirliRamo
04-26-2020, 11:41 AM
Iranid+Anatolid

in this photo https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=98054&d=1587901057 he looks nikola tesla, doesnt he?

zeybek
04-26-2020, 04:40 PM
Iranid.

Reis-i Cumhur
04-26-2020, 05:57 PM
He is Zaza not Kurdish.

Marmara
04-26-2020, 05:59 PM
Grey Wolves are retarded, especially since the split with IYI. I don't know what does an Atheist do with them, let alone a Kurd.

itilvolga
04-26-2020, 06:07 PM
Grey Wolves are retarded, especially since the split with IYI. I don't know what does an Atheist do with them, let alone a Kurd.

Sock hesap. Altaison açtı büyük ihtimalle.

Marmara
04-26-2020, 06:08 PM

Olabilir, mantıklı. Altaison'un banlandığını farketmemiştim.

Halgurd
04-26-2020, 06:08 PM
He is Zaza not Kurdish.

Zaza=Kurdish

Reis-i Cumhur
04-26-2020, 06:09 PM

Yok onun hesabı değil %100 :D.O açsa kendisini koyardı ama bu forumda türkler çok yapıyor bunu en iyisi Denizdir bu açıdan bakıcak olursak :DD

Marmara
04-26-2020, 06:11 PM
Yok onun hesabı değil %100 :D.O açsa kendisini koyardı ama bu forumda türkler çok yapıyor bunu en iyisi Denizdir bu açıdan bakıcak olursak :DD

Altaison değilse kimse değildir.

itilvolga
04-26-2020, 06:13 PM

Daha önceden de yarı Boşnak gibi hesap açıp başkasının fotoğraflarını kullanmışlığı var.

Reis-i Cumhur
04-26-2020, 06:13 PM
Altaison değilse kimse değildir.

Şöyle düşün altaison foruma foto atmayı bilirken bu arkadaş foto atmayı bilmiyor foruma link koyuyor sadece :D

Reis-i Cumhur
04-26-2020, 06:16 PM
Daha önceden de yarı Boşnak gibi hesap açıp başkasının fotoğraflarını kullanmışlığı var.

Doğru yapmıştı oda sarışın mavi gözlüydü :D
T.C de sarışın mavi gözlü olmak üstünlük belirtisi midir ?

itilvolga
04-26-2020, 06:17 PM
Şöyle düşün altaison foruma foto atmayı bilirken bu arkadaş foto atmayı bilmiyor foruma link koyuyor sadece :D

Bu arkadaş aynı zamanda İngilizce’yi bir iyi kullanıyor bir kötü. Kimliği belli olmasın diye yapabileceğini hiç mi düşünemiyorsun o kadar saf mısın? Loki’den IP kontrolü isteriz eşleşirse banlar o zaman.

Demhat
04-26-2020, 06:31 PM

The guy didn't identive with his Kurdish Zazaki origin he couldn't even speak his mother language. That is why I wrote in the other threat I don't know any Kurd who identifies as such (is not assimilated) and supports Grey Wolves.

He literally believe in himself as a Turk.

Marmara
04-26-2020, 06:35 PM
The guy didn't identive with his Kurdish Zazaki origin he couldn't even speak his mother language. That is why I wrote in the other threat I don't know any Kurd who identifies as such (is not assimilated) and supports Grey Wolves.

He literally believe in himself as a Turk.

I would say maybe most Kurds don't speak Kurdish, at least those who don't live in Kurdish provinces. He says he is born in Adana, that's a non-kurdish province with many Kurdish immigrants. His story is consistent, i just don't know why would he join Grey Wolves.

Demhat
04-26-2020, 06:38 PM
I would say maybe most Kurds don't speak Kurdish, at least those who don't live in Kurdish provinces. He says he is born in Adana, that's a non-kurdish province with many Kurdish immigrants. His story is consistent, i just don't know why would he join Grey Wolves.

I know that many Kurds (most of them outside of Kurdish regions) don't speak Kurdish the point was that this is just another of the factors strengthening him as identifying Turkish. As you said he was born in Adana. He most probably grew up as a Turk with no connection to his Kurdish origin whatsoever. It's not the first time in history we have seen something like this happen. You are identified by what you consider yourself. Your genetic origin plays less a role in there.

Marmara
04-26-2020, 06:43 PM
I know that many Kurds (most of them outside of Kurdish regions) don't speak Kurdish the point was that this is just another of the factors strengthening him as identifying Turkish. As you said he was born in Adana. He most probably grew up as a Turk with no connection to his Kurdish origin whatsoever. It's not the first time in history we have seen something like this happen. You are identified by what you consider yourself. Your genetic origin plays less a role in there.

Well, most Kurds who don't speak Kurdish still have Kurdish identity. Selahattin Demirtaş for instance doesn't speak Kurdish

Demhat
04-26-2020, 06:46 PM
Well, most Kurds who don't speak Kurdish still have Kurdish identity. Selahattin Demirtaş for instance doesn't speak Kurdish

As I said it is a factor it is not the main factor. It's easier to identify as something else if you don't speak the languages, but it doesn't mean you are going to. As example I had a Kurdish friend from Bitlis who actually had Tatar background. The enviornment you grow up into influences you strongly.

Mejgusu
04-26-2020, 07:53 PM
Looks like a mix of Caucasian and Iranian.

Altaison
04-26-2020, 10:36 PM
Olabilir, mantıklı. Altaison'un banlandığını farketmemiştim.

Ben burdayım banlı falan değil. Yan hesabım da değil arkadaş yeni gelmiş.

Altaison
04-26-2020, 10:39 PM
I remember Yeşil was Zaza though.
He looks iranid with some med influence. Iranid part must be common among Zazas.