PDA

View Full Version : Classify Turkish Guy

eatensemn
04-26-2020, 02:00 PM
Balkan ancestry.

https://mobile.donanimhaber.com/store/9b/0e/df/9b0edfc02cd14c7d1ed7720fbd3237c9.jpeg

https://mobile.donanimhaber.com/store/b2/a9/0f/b2a90fa0aad9edd092cdc72c5f5d31bf.jpeg

Friedrich Ulrich
04-26-2020, 02:09 PM
Proto nordid

TheMaestro
04-26-2020, 02:10 PM
What does you nickname mean, I always read it eatsemen for some reason.

Terminator98
04-26-2020, 02:12 PM
So some Turks started using photos of Nordid individuals from Turkey and pretending they are on pictures, if I get this correct? Well, that's new level.

eatensemn
04-26-2020, 02:19 PM
What does you nickname mean, I always read it eatsemen for some reason.

Haha just one letter. No it's Eatense+M. I just didn't care about capitals.

So some Turks started using photos of Nordid individuals from Turkey and pretending they are on pictures, if I get this correct? Well, that's new level.
Agree, not only turkish, even the tiny wales sending some troll hordes i think. It also demotivates.

Maintenance
04-26-2020, 02:24 PM

Yep, Aileron is a sock aswell

Rabbit Hole
04-26-2020, 02:24 PM

Don't be surprised, he probably looks like Ahmadinejad in real life.

Satem
04-26-2020, 02:37 PM
Depigmented Iranid

eatensemn
04-26-2020, 02:38 PM
Depigmented Iranid

The guy (not the troll) claims balkan ancestry.

Immanenz
04-26-2020, 02:41 PM
Looks balkan Borreby with Nordid influences

Kyp
04-26-2020, 02:43 PM
Norid

Reis-i Cumhur
04-26-2020, 02:43 PM
The guy (not the troll) claims balkan ancestry.

When he said that ? I know that guy is from donanımhaber.He has no balkan ancestry he is a turk

eatensemn
04-26-2020, 02:45 PM
When he said that ? I know that guy is from donanımhaber.He has no balkan ancestry he is a turk

Ailem balkan gocmeni 23 yasindayim 1.83 boyum var sarisin yesil gozluyum.
https://forum.donanimhaber.com/turk-kizlarinin-avrupali-erkeklerle-birlikte-olmasini-savunuyorum--138606127

Reis-i Cumhur
04-26-2020, 02:52 PM
https://forum.donanimhaber.com/turk-kizlarinin-avrupali-erkeklerle-birlikte-olmasini-savunuyorum--138606127

He still looks turkish.He doesn't look like shitskin gayreeks

Halgurd
04-26-2020, 02:53 PM
loooool well done for finding this

Renekton
04-26-2020, 03:02 PM
To white to pass as Turk

Friedrich Ulrich
04-26-2020, 03:09 PM
He said to me he is kurdish i think it is not fake cause i know that proto nordics present in mesopotamia

Reis-i Cumhur
04-26-2020, 03:09 PM
To white to pass as Turk

He is ethnic turk case closed.

Demhat
04-26-2020, 03:24 PM
He's not the troll you're looking for tbh, just a guy from a turkish forum but his photo is used by our troll DiyarbakirliRamo. I was able to find more photos by reverse search, anyway i think this guy in the photos worths classifying.

https://mobile.donanimhaber.com/store/9b/0e/df/9b0edfc02cd14c7d1ed7720fbd3237c9.jpeg

https://mobile.donanimhaber.com/store/b2/a9/0f/b2a90fa0aad9edd092cdc72c5f5d31bf.jpeg

Light pigmented Iranic type or what some might call "Nord Iranic" is possible. I am not doubting that the guy on the image might be some non typical light haired Kurd or Eastern Turk. I am just doubting that this is his actual images. He probably stole them from some poor soul on Facebook or something.

I have seen some Kurds who regard the Ottomans as respectable people (with the exception of very late Ottoman Empire).

But I have yet to see a Kurd who considers AlpArslan Turkes/Turkish nationalists as his hero while acknowledging his Kurdish identity and Iranic origin. He lost me there. Far right nationalists and especially Alparslan Turkes considered the Kurds for confused Turkic tribe.

Mejgusu
04-26-2020, 03:31 PM
They are blond kurds, but they have different facial traits than this guy. And i also think they are enough turks who look like him,but not common thats right.

eatensemn
04-26-2020, 03:34 PM
But I have yet to see a Kurd who considers AlpArslan Turkes/Turkish nationalists as his hero while acknowledging his Kurdish identity and Iranic origin. He lost me there.Yes, i saw this as well and from that point it was clear that we had a troll. So made a reverse search on his pp and it was a guy from turkish forum.

I don't know but i think there's a problematic guy who's creating numerous accounts and trolling turkish users.

Rgvgjhvv
04-26-2020, 03:41 PM
Depigmented Iranid

RIP

Rgvgjhvv
04-26-2020, 03:44 PM
Yep, Aileron is a sock aswell

No offense, but you've also changed your ethnicity multiple times as a user here on TA and have told people different things many times. So I'm not sure you're one to talk.

Luso
04-26-2020, 03:48 PM
I've seen nordic looking Mesopotamians. My sister has a friend from Jordan who is blonde with blue eyes. It isn't impossible.

Maintenance
04-26-2020, 03:50 PM
No offense, but you've also changed your ethnicity multiple times as a user here on TA and have told people different things many times. So I'm not sure you're one to talk.

What ethnicities?

Rgvgjhvv
04-26-2020, 03:52 PM
What ethnicities?

You've been 100% Greek Cypriot. You've been predominately Greek from Thessaly with minor Swedish. You've been half Greek half Italian with minor Swedish.

So what the fuck is it?

Maintenance
04-26-2020, 03:58 PM
You've been 100% Greek Cypriot. You've been predominately Greek from Thessaly with minor Swedish. You've been half Greek half Italian with minor Swedish.

So what the fuck is it?

Well nice of you to make some stuff up you retard.

Go fuck urself and don't mention me if you don't pay attention

Rgvgjhvv
04-26-2020, 04:02 PM
Well nice of you to make some stuff up you retard.

Go fuck urself and don't mention me if you don't pay attention

Really? Really? Like...

What are you then? You have a big mouth for a liar. It's easy to lie you shit-head, at least stay consistent.

Why are you being so defensive? I'm asking a simple question. This forum is predominately about speaking about our ancestry. So then? Put it on the record, what's the problem?

Maintenance
04-26-2020, 04:06 PM
Really? Really? Like...

What are you then? You have a big mouth for a liar. It's easy to lie you shit-head, at least stay consistent.

Why are you being so defensive? I'm asking a simple question. This forum is predominately about speaking about our ancestry. So then? Put it on the record, what's the problem?

Already said it and explained so many times thats why.

My dad is 50/50 swedish italian mom greek

like my threads have said in their classifying threads moron.

and dont make shit up or listen to turk scums which i know u are.

Rgvgjhvv
04-26-2020, 04:09 PM

I literally asked you the first time I saw your results on TA if you're Cypriot. You answered "Yes" and then eventually changed your story. Plenty of people here think you're Greek Cypriot. Est1922, SuperDorian, etc. I see it mentioned all the time from other users. So what am I to believe if the story keeps changing? You don't seem quick to correct them but tell me off when I bring it up to you directly?

Yeah I'm a Turk scum. How very creative of you.

Any way, fuck off.

Hulu
04-26-2020, 04:12 PM

You also said you were some ethnicity from Caucasus, don't remember which

Maintenance
04-26-2020, 04:12 PM
I literally asked you the first time I saw your results on TA if you're Cypriot. You answered "Yes" and then eventually changed your story. Plenty of people here think you're Greek Cypriot. Est1922, SuperDorian, etc. I see it mentioned all the time from other users. So what am I to believe if the story keeps changing? You don't seem quick to correct them but tell me off when I bring it up to you directly?

Yeah I'm a Turk scum. How very creative of you.

Any way, fuck off.

I don't care if people dont pay attention and make stuff up im used to having people throw shit at me.

my Gedmatch and 23andme does not match hence why i just rolled with it for fun.

Also didn't call you a turk scum, see how your lack of attention make you twist reality.

dumb cunt

Maintenance
04-26-2020, 04:13 PM

my first dna test gave me 10% Caucasus when i was 18

never said i was full or half Caucasian.

but yea keep lying

Rgvgjhvv
04-26-2020, 04:14 PM
I don't care if people dont pay attention and make stuff up im used to having people throw shit at me.

Okay. Now stop being childish.

Harkonnen
04-26-2020, 04:15 PM
Some gracile type?

Maintenance
04-26-2020, 04:15 PM
Okay. Now stop being childish.

says the one who started this and twisting my words.

look at urself before talking

Rgvgjhvv
04-26-2020, 04:16 PM
says the one who started this and twisting my words.

look at urself before talking

It is not my fault there was misinformation, is it?

EDIT: Besides, your excessive thumbing down of my comments shows I am being accurate in my assessment of your behaviour. Anyway...

Hulu
04-26-2020, 04:17 PM
my first dna test gave me 10% Caucasus when i was 18

never said i was full or half Caucasian.

but yea keep lying

1. I don't lie. 2. You were vague about your ethnicity for a while, I'm greek, I'm Caucasus, I'm Swedish. I remember a discussion with you and Raine about this as well.

Maintenance
04-26-2020, 04:18 PM
It is not my fault there was misinformation, is it?

It is cuz you listen to peoples garbage gossip and doesn't use your own brain or even read whats written.

eatensemn
04-26-2020, 04:18 PM
Changed the title. You guys also can stop ruining the thread pls thx.

Maintenance
04-26-2020, 04:19 PM
1. I don't lie. 2. You were vague about your ethnicity for a while, I'm greek, I'm Caucasus, I'm Swedish. I remember a discussion with you and Raine about this as well.

ok whore, check my first ever post on this forum

get off my dick

i dont even talk to raine

Hulu
04-26-2020, 04:22 PM

Also didn't call you a turk scum, see how your lack of attention make you twist reality.

dumb cunt

ok whore, check my first ever post on this forum

get off my dick

i dont even talk to raine

wow, are you having some crisis right now, you seem pretty hysteric

Rgvgjhvv
04-26-2020, 04:24 PM
It is cuz you listen to peoples garbage gossip and doesn't use your own brain or even read whats written.

Well, no. If you, as you literally just told me, "rolled with it for fun" then, of course, the actual direct source of the information isn't being clear as well. So how could you expect people to know the truth if it wasn't always being accurately told?

Maintenance
04-26-2020, 04:28 PM
wow, are you having some crisis right now, you seem pretty hysteric

What crisis, you filth always gang up on me with lies and shit.

You always jump in like an autist spewing garbage then have nothing else to say when i debunk your shit.

Get lost Era sneaky filth

Maintenance
04-26-2020, 04:29 PM
Well, no. If you, as you literally just told me, "rolled with it for fun" then, of course, the actual direct source of the information isn't being clear as well. So how could you expect people to know the truth if it wasn't always being accurately told?

Long time ago, also are you black, korean or arab you change race every week

Hulu
04-26-2020, 04:29 PM
What crisis, you filth always gang up on me with lies and shit.

You always jump in like an autist spewing garbage then have nothing else to say when i debunk your shit.

Get lost Era sneaky filth

Take your meds please, I care about your well-being.

Seriously, I can't imagine an adult reacting like you...It was a simple reaction from Markos and I, I don't understand you throwing a hissy fit at this. It's abnormal.

Rgvgjhvv
04-26-2020, 04:31 PM
Long time ago, also are you black, korean or arab you change race every week

No I have never claimed any ancestry other than Greek, lol. Korean is because that's my birthplace (have never once claimed any Korean ancestry or identity), black and arab is taking a shot at trolls on the forum who claim Greeks have SSA and Arab ancestry.

Not everyone makes shit up.

Maintenance
04-26-2020, 04:31 PM
Take your meds please, I care about your well-being.

Seriously, I can't imagine an adult reacting like you...

Take your own meds dyke, you're still here after being perma banned as a mod

Maintenance
04-26-2020, 04:32 PM
No I have never claimed any ancestry other than Greek, lol. Korean is because that's my birthplace (have never once claimed any Korean ancestry or identity), black and arab is taking a shot at trolls on the forum who claim Greeks have SSA and Arab ancestry.

Not everyone makes shit up.

yes you can troll i can't, got it

Hulu
04-26-2020, 04:32 PM
Take your own meds dyke, you're still here after being perma banned as a mod

Don't cry please

Rgvgjhvv
04-26-2020, 04:33 PM
yes you can troll i can't, got it

Fair enough.

Maintenance
04-26-2020, 04:37 PM
Don't cry please

pathetic

itilvolga
04-26-2020, 05:30 PM

Georgian

Marmara
04-26-2020, 05:50 PM
Georgian

He is half Caucasian and half Greek with no Swedish whatsoever, and hates to be called out.

Maintenance
04-26-2020, 05:52 PM
roach squad arrived