https://models.com/newfaces/i/2011/08/Ines-Petersen-104.jpg
https://models.com/newfaces/i/2011/08/Ines-Petersen-91.jpg
https://models.com/newfaces/i/2011/08/Ines-Petersen-81.jpg
https://models.com/newfaces/i/2011/08/Ines-Petersen-83.jpg
https://models.com/newfaces/i/2011/08/Ines-Petersen-82.jpg
https://models.com/newfaces/i/2011/08/Ines-Petersen-69.jpg

Hess
08-28-2011, 03:36 PM
I don't think she looks that exotic. I would say Alpine+ North Atlantid. The darker features come from her Alpine side.

Sahson
08-28-2011, 03:38 PM
This isn't Inese :mad:

safinator
08-28-2011, 06:35 PM
This isn't Inese :mad:
Inese the member you mean?

Sahson
08-28-2011, 08:11 PM
Inese the member you mean?

Yes I saw "classify Ines..." So I thought yay more inese pics to look at. :(

GeistFaust
08-28-2011, 11:30 PM
Nordomediterranid Atlantid + Alpinoid admixture she looks French and I think people have a distorted perception of the anthropological situation of the Germans normally.

annibale
08-29-2011, 06:39 AM
Nordomediterranid Atlantid + Alpinoid admixture she looks French and I think people have a distorted perception of the anthropological situation of the Germans normally.

Correct, Geist.

I remember being in europe and meeting ethnic german people and asking them before knowing that they were ethnic german people , if they were german turks lol. They all looked at me like i was crazy. I had never been to germany, i had this illusion that they were all pale, blond or light brown hair. Lots of germans can get swarthy, especially with receiving sunlight.

safinator
08-29-2011, 03:31 PM
Is Ines a common name in Germany?
I ask this because her name sounds Spanish, and maybe she has Iberian ancestry from her mothers side.

hajduk
08-29-2011, 03:38 PM
She is not that exotic, I am sure she is tanned, besides she has very german face, еxcept coloration

Marino
08-30-2011, 03:00 AM
Didn't find any profile shots of her.

Atlantomediterranid/Atlantid ("Nordomediterranid") in essence with some Alpinoid/Cromagnoid and probably also Dinaroid influence.

You would rather expect her in Italy or France than in Germany indeed, although such mixtures are frequent also in Germany (rather the South and West, of course).

Hess
08-30-2011, 06:50 PM
I think the stereotype of Blond Germans is rooted In the fact that most German-Americans are indeed blonde and blue eyed.

Absinthe
08-30-2011, 07:17 PM
I think the stereotype of Blond Germans is rooted In the fact that most German-Americans are indeed blonde and blue eyed.
Well, judging from Berlin where I was two weeks ago, I'd say the majority has light brown or brown hair, fair skin and blue or hazel eyes (blue being more common).

Hess
08-30-2011, 07:52 PM
In general, most Germans who immigrate to Amwrica come from the Northern, lighter parts.

Absinthe
08-30-2011, 07:58 PM
In general, most Germans who immigrate to Amwrica come from the Northern, lighter parts.
Right, I read the German-American after I wrote the previous post :)

jerney
08-30-2011, 07:59 PM
She doesn't look exotic at all for a German, not the most common look, but certainly not untypical

Agrippa
09-01-2011, 07:33 AM
I can agree with what the other's said and might add, that she looks actually still more Northern morphologically in a way, which might stem from the fact that she has a significant Nordid and slight Dalofaelid input.

Phenotypically, she is mostly Atlantid with slight Dinarid and Cromagnid influences.

No stereotypical German, but in no way exotic. Quite progressive & harmonious I might add.

Johnston
09-01-2011, 07:40 AM
I can agree with what the other's said and might add, that she looks actually still more Northern morphologically in a way, which might stem from the fact that she has a significant Nordid and slight Dalofaelid input.

Phenotypically, she is mostly Atlantid with slight Dinarid and Cromagnid influences.

No stereotypical German, but in no way exotic. Quite progressive & harmonious I might add.I would disagree with harmonious. If she is so mixed phenotypically as you say, I believe that is why some parts of her do not work with the others. For instance, her nose.

She looks Alpine and Danubian to me.

Agrippa
09-01-2011, 08:01 AM
She is a high level variant, never said she is perfect.

But comparing her with the average is one thing, seeing the more "unique" another...

From both perspectives, she scores high.

The nasal shape is what you see often in Cromagnoid-Dinarid inspired individuals.

Marino
09-01-2011, 11:53 AM
that she looks actually still more Northern morphologically in a way

I believe I see what you mean by "Northern" (combination of Nordid and slight Dalofaelid traits, the latter being visible in the face as well as in the body in some way).

But what do you mean with "morphologically"? The body type/structure or the skull/facial structure?

Regarding the body type, taking into account body height especially, I agree with your statement. The general impression she gives me is more "Southern/South Western" (Atlanto-Mediterranoid), though.

Agrippa
09-01-2011, 01:25 PM
I believe I see what you mean by "Northern" (combination of Nordid and slight Dalofaelid traits, the latter being visible in the face as well as in the body in some way).

But what do you mean with "morphologically"? The body type/structure or the skull/facial structure?

Regarding the body type, taking into account body height especially, I agree with your statement. The general impression she gives me is more "Southern/South Western" (Atlanto-Mediterranoid), though.

Morphologically: Face-head.

As for your impression, I would have probably agreed on Western, but not South Western actually.

And one has to know how the typical variants in Germany usually look. The more "Atlantid-like" variants in the more Southern parts just look somewhat different and actually really more South Western probably, while she would appear to me, if seeing her in the South, as more Northern/Western inspired.

Sikeliot
03-04-2012, 06:50 PM
I agree with GeistFaust

Geminus
04-09-2012, 02:30 PM
Atlantid/Pontid + slight Dinarid

Steel Storm
05-29-2012, 12:22 AM
Shes not German

tEhSaint
08-23-2013, 09:56 AM
Atlanto-Mediterranid/Atlantid variant with Dinaro-CM influences.

Peikko
08-23-2013, 10:00 AM
Dinarid+Atlanto-med

Pleurat
08-23-2013, 10:02 AM
atlantid/atlanto med

Roy
08-23-2013, 01:48 PM
Atlanto-Med.

Smeagol
08-23-2013, 02:09 PM
North Atlantid + Alpine.