PDA

View Full Version : YPG bombing attack in Afrin

Altaison
04-29-2020, 09:31 AM
40 people died by burning due to bomb inside oil tank, 11 children.
Video has gore content, it includes coalified children and babies.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1255143105080090626

Halgurd
04-29-2020, 01:16 PM
It was not YPG. Mazlum Kobanî (highest YPG general) officially condemned the account. Pure Turkish propaganda.

https://twitter.com/mazloumabdi/status/1255428867373883392?s=21

"What happened in Afrin yesterday, a condemned terrorist act, caused the loss of innocent lives.

This criminal act is the product of the policy of destruction pursued by the Turkish occupation and its mercenaries in the city of Peace and Olives."

Jihadist and pro Turkey terrorists constantly fight each other in N Syria. Most likely it was another dispute between Turkish backed terrorists.

Halgurd
04-29-2020, 01:25 PM
Why don't you mention how Afrin was wiped out of its Kurdish population by the Turkish army? How over a 1000 civilians have been killed since January 2018 and more than 500,000 Kurds have been displaced from Afrin.

It's all numbers to you and I'm sure you don't care, but you Turks have successfully created entire generations of Kurds who want nothing more than revenge and freedom for their people. You will see in few years time.

Altaison
04-29-2020, 09:36 PM
Why don't you mention how Afrin was wiped out of its Kurdish population by the Turkish army? How over a 1000 civilians have been killed since January 2018 and more than 500,000 Kurds have been displaced from Afrin.

It's all numbers to you and I'm sure you don't care, but you Turks have successfully created entire generations of Kurds who want nothing more than revenge and freedom for their people. You will see in few years time.

If you have balls join YPG and get a Turkish 7.62 as a gift. I'm quarter Kurdish, my Kurdish relatives don't give a f about autistics like you actually. Your empty national pride is pathetic. World is being filled by big federations, meanwhile autistics like you wank on ethnostates. You don't fit in Zeitgeist of these times, you will lose eventually.

Halgurd
04-29-2020, 09:45 PM
If you have balls join YPG and get a Turkish 7.62 as a gift. I'm quarter Kurdish, my Kurdish relatives don't give a f about autistics like you actually. Your empty national pride is pathetic. World is being filled by big federations, meanwhile autistics like you wank on ethnostates. You don't fit in Zeitgeist of these times, you will lose eventually.

ahahah you're not kurdish you beg and quite ironic considering turkey is an ethno state.

PKK has been active since 1978, we aint going no where. we know how to deal with your kind very well in europe, if you ever decide to visit let me know

Altaison
04-29-2020, 09:55 PM
ahahah you're not kurdish you beg and quite ironic considering turkey is an ethno state.

PKK has been active since 1978, we aint going no where. we know how to deal with your kind very well in europe, if you ever decide to visit let me know

Turkey is not a racially ethnostate unlike you autist wants 100% Kurdish state doing dirty jobs of Israel and the US. I hope you get your freedom in Middle East, attack Arabs and Persia to be good puppet of Israel. Then, they have right cause to occupy you once again.
Ananin amina G3 sokarim piççik kes.

Halgurd
04-29-2020, 10:00 PM
Turkey is not a racially ethnostate unlike you autist wants 100% Kurdish state doing dirty jobs of Israel and the US. I hope you get your freedom in Middle East, attack Arabs and Persia to be good puppet of Israel. Then, they have right cause to occupy you once again.
Ananin amina G3 sokarim piççik kes.

Turkey is Israel and America's biggest whore

Your time will come soon serefsiz, we have dealt with your people plenty of times here.

Mejgusu
04-29-2020, 10:39 PM
Turkey is Israel and America's biggest whore

Your time will come soon serefsiz, we have dealt with your people plenty of times here.

Dude israel is the only country in the region who supports the idea of kurdistan. Ypg is getting high amount of weapons by usa. I dont supporting the project kurdistan, but i dont have anything against kurds. Because of that i dont understand why you(or we) hate each other.

Halgurd
04-29-2020, 10:47 PM
Dude israel is the only country in the region who supports the idea of kurdistan. Ypg is getting high amount of weapons by usa. I dont supporting the project kurdistan, but i dont have anything against kurds. Because of that i dont understand why you(or we) hate each other.

Words and actions are two different things. Israel says they support us, Israel openly denounces the actions of Turkey (and visa versa which is very ironic), but behind the media they make military and trade deals with Turkey.
Israel and Turkey are two of the biggest oppressive regimes in the region. Even today Israel has statues of Atatürk erected in its cities. Turkey was the first state to recognise Israel.

Your history is very well known.

You don’t need to support an independent Kurdistan because it is not your choice to make.

Mejgusu
04-29-2020, 10:57 PM
Words and actions are two different things. Israel says they support us, Israel openly denounces the actions of Turkey (and visa versa which is very ironic), but behind the media they make military and trade deals with Turkey.
Israel and Turkey are two of the biggest oppressive regimes in the region. Even today Israel has statues of Atatürk erected in its cities. Turkey was the first state to recognise Israel.

Your history is very well known.

You don’t need to support an independent Kurdistan because it is not your choice to make.

If i was in Köln, the kurdish demonstrators waved many israel flags. Having Atatürk statues doesnt mean that they love turkey. And you are right, my History is well known. Do you remember were all the kurd fled after saddams attacks? or were hundret of thousand kurds fled to turkey since syrian civil war? I dont deny that turkey did and makes a lot of mistakes, like supporting anti assad groups, supporting palestine, etc. But its interesting why many terrorist supporters, who are self declared anti imperialist but in the same time they only supported by the biggest imperialist power(s). These powers use kurds for their own interests against assad, turkey and iran. Do you really think they would allow a kurdish state? They will incite the kurdish people. Then you will see who really the whore was...

Dr_Maul
04-29-2020, 11:08 PM
I support the idea of a Kurdish state (preferably one which is not a Zionist or American puppet) but killing civilians (I know the YPG denounced it) is not the way to gain it

Halgurd
04-29-2020, 11:09 PM
If i was in Köln, the kurdish demonstrators waved many israel flags. Having Atatürk statues doesnt mean that they love turkey. And you are right, my History is well known. Do you remember were all the kurd fled after saddams attacks? or were hundret of thousand kurds fled to turkey since syrian civil war? I dont deny that turkey did and makes a lot of mistakes, like supporting anti assad groups, supporting palestine, etc. But its interesting why many terrorist supporters, who are self declared anti imperialist but in the same time they only supported by the biggest imperialist power(s). These powers use kurds for their own interests against assad, turkey and iran. Do you really think they would allow a kurdish state? They will incite the kurdish people. Then you will see who really the whore was...

Kurds who are pro Israel usually are not pro PKK. PKK openly denounces Israel, and have close relations with the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP). They trained in the same camps in Bekaa valley in Lebanon and PKK even fought against Israel in those days lol

Yes, those Kurds who fled the bombs of Saddam only to be met by Turkish soldiers at the border who treated them like more shit. Don’t think we have forgotten.

Turkey has not made ‘mistakes’. Turkey deliberately does everything it can to undermine Kurdish cultural consciousness. Your jihadist terrorists displaced 500,000 Kurds from Afrin and seized all their properties. https://www.hrw.org/news/2018/06/14/syria-turkey-backed-groups-seizing-property

My friend what makes you think I care about “imperialist powers?” Turkey is the 2nd biggest power in NATO, maybe it’s your problem you should sort out? You know yourself who the whore is. US used Turkey for 70/80 years against the Soviet Union, whilst TSK was murdering honourable Turkish communists on behalf of its masters. Why do you think those nukes are still in Turkey?

Mejgusu
04-29-2020, 11:15 PM
Kurds who are pro Israel usually are not pro PKK. PKK openly denounces Israel, and have close relations with the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP). They trained in the same camps in Bekaa valley in Lebanon and PKK even fought against Israel in those days lol

öcalan flags are not an indicator for supporting pkk..?

es, those Kurds who fled the bombs of Saddam only to be met by Turkish soldiers at the border who treated them like more shit. Don’t think we have forgotten.

Halgurd
04-29-2020, 11:17 PM
öcalan flags are not an indicator for supporting pkk..?

Ocalan flags are not raised alongside Israel flags. Mossad and MIT cooperated in the capture of Ocalan.

https://www.wrmea.org/1999-april-may/capture-of-kurdish-rebel-leader-ocalan-recalls-mossad-collaboration-with-both-turkey-kurds.html