View Full Version : Israel soon annexing parts of West-Bank

SilverKnight
04-29-2020, 04:14 PM
Israel allegedly bombs Damascus; Netanyahu confirms intention to annex WB
Source: TV7 Israel News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89ptHwqtcHQ

FergusNeil
04-29-2020, 04:15 PM
Good. Finally. Should have done it in 1967. Take the Golan Heights too and increase settlements in both places

Dr_Maul
04-29-2020, 04:16 PM
From the Red Sea to the Euphrates baby

Elias.99
04-29-2020, 04:19 PM
Fuck those evil motherfuckers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ5ax8im3Ow

SilverKnight
04-29-2020, 04:20 PM
From the Red Sea to the Euphrates baby

https://i.imgur.com/ejXQCqH.jpg

Westbrook
04-29-2020, 04:47 PM
My god these people are ugly. Is it the stress? The constant resentment for everything and everyone around them?

Ülev
04-29-2020, 04:56 PM
Kremlin is a great friend of Israel and Assad, I am just curious how it will develops

SilverKnight
04-29-2020, 05:08 PM
My god these people are ugly. Is it the stress? The constant resentment for everything and everyone around them?

God's chosen people. You can't go against that. No matter what.

SilverKnight
04-29-2020, 06:32 PM
Kremlin is a great friend of Israel and Assad, I am just curious how it will develops

Same question I asked myself.

Westbrook
04-29-2020, 08:47 PM
For what were they chosen
God's chosen people. You can't go against that. No matter what.

Sheva
04-29-2020, 10:35 PM
Any country able to should grab what they can. As have always been the case. There is no right or wrong, the strongest side takes. The opposing side would always do the same if they could. Do Muslims think conquering Constantinopel and turning it into Istanbul was wrong? I think not. If they manage to take over Europe without the natives stopping them, well earned I’d say. Whoever is not willing or able to defend their land and culture loses the right to the territory.

SilverKnight
04-30-2020, 01:26 AM
For what were they chosen
The promise God made to Abraham.

The Covenant of Abraham-The Divine Promise (https://mfa.gov.il/MFA/MFA-Archive/2003/Pages/The%20Land%20of%20Promise-%20The%20Covenant%20of%20Abraham%20-%20The.aspx)

frankhammer
04-30-2020, 01:28 AM
Juduh has returned. The other tribes of Israel are still missing.

Malagueña
04-30-2020, 01:29 AM
Oh I hate the State of Israel so much :aufsmaul_2:

Cristiano viejo
04-30-2020, 02:09 AM
Oh I hate the State of Israel so much :aufsmaul_2:

Moors and jews, the same shit.

Luso
04-30-2020, 02:14 AM

I wanna hear your solution to this impeding danger Señor Viejo

Malagueña
04-30-2020, 02:17 AM

:blink:

I didn't exactly mean that but ok

Dr_Maul
04-30-2020, 02:28 AM
Any country able to should grab what they can. As have always been the case. There is no right or wrong, the strongest side takes. The opposing side would always do the same if they could. Do Muslims think conquering Constantinopel and turning it into Istanbul was wrong? I think not. If they manage to take over Europe without the natives stopping them, well earned I’d say. Whoever is not willing or able to defend their land and culture loses the right to the territory.

The difference is that we live in an era of peace where you can't just 'grab what you can'. By this logic half of the countries on earth would not exist. The only reason Israel can get away with it is because the US will support them at all costs and have the most powerful military in the world. If America needed to house bases in Palestine like they did in Kuwait or other Gulf Countries and if they weren't friendly with Israel then I'm fairly sure the nation state of Israel would not exist today lmfao. You can't compare wars that happened in the middle ages to modern nations that have international agreements

hmaohma78
04-30-2020, 02:32 AM

I did not know you could speak Spanish lol;)

https://youtu.be/P8zefevWdfg

Cristiano viejo
04-30-2020, 02:35 AM

None of our business if moors and Jews kill themselves in the Middle East.

Altaison
04-30-2020, 03:45 AM

This is an honest mentality I respect. Might makes right. This has been the essence of politics, diplomatics and sometimes human relations mostly. I don't curse Russians eliminating Turkics, occupying in Central Asia. They were capable, they did just like we Turks did in Middle East and Balkans. Israel is capable of these, so no abstract power can judge them except an opposite fire power, diplomatic power, financial power etc.

Kamal900
04-30-2020, 04:43 AM

Vox would disagree with you, amigo. And we're not North Africans, rofl. Moors refer to African Muslims while Saracens was a term used for nomadic Arabs of antiquity before becoming a term for middle eastern Muslims.

Synapsid
04-30-2020, 04:55 AM
Vox would disagree with you, amigo. And we're not North Africans, rofl. Moors refer to African Muslims while Saracens was a term used for nomadic Arabs of antiquity before becoming a term for middle eastern Muslims.

Moor comes from Mauri, an ethnic Amazigh group in classical antiquity. The Romans called the region they inhabited Mauritania, and that name was the name of the NA province during the Roman empire. Palestinians are not moors lol, the term for Arab in Greeco-Roman times was saracini, which became saracen. They also seen as related to but yet separated from Cannanites who would later be referred to as Palestinia/Syria (from the old Greek term for the Aegean philistines and the semitic word 'Shams' or Sun)

Synapsid
04-30-2020, 04:58 AM
This is an honest mentality I respect. Might makes right. This has been the essence of politics, diplomatics and sometimes human relations mostly. I don't curse Russians eliminating Turkics, occupying in Central Asia. They were capable, they did just like we Turks did in Middle East and Balkans. Israel is capable of these, so no abstract power can judge them except an opposite fire power, diplomatic power, financial power etc.

Its this mentality that creates world wars. We live in the Nuclear age, not the Middle ages, we cannot afford to be so libertine about nations annexing other nations at a whim because they have the strength.

Altaison
04-30-2020, 09:20 AM
Its this mentality that creates world wars. We live in the Nuclear age, not the Middle ages, we cannot afford to be so libertine about nations annexing other nations at a whim because they have the strength.

These are not world war inducing things. It begins when super powers openly involves. I don't think the US, Russia or China will have smth to do this annexation. And Israel must have a long term agenda including bit by bit annexations. No one can defeat Moses's sons at this age in the long term.

JamesBond007
04-30-2020, 09:31 AM
. No one can defeat Moses's sons at this age in the long term.

WTF does this age in the long term mean ? Because I guarantee Jews and homo-sapiens in general will not survive for another 1,000 years so there are no Jews in the future as there will be no abrahamic religion in general. Maybe, a new tech religion surrounding data will emerge or something or maybe there will be no religion at all.

Anyway, don't take my word for it take the Jewish intellectual doctors word for it :

Ezra Klein :

Do you think that in 200 or 300 years, human beings will be the dominant actor on Earth?

The Jewish intellectual doctor Yuval Harari answers :

Absolutely not. If you asked me in 50 years, it would be a difficult question, but 300 years, it's a very easy question. In 300 years, Homo sapiens will not be the dominate life form on Earth, if we exist at all.

Given the current pace of technological development, it is possible we destroy ourselves in some ecological or nuclear calamity. The more likely possibility is that we will use bioengineering and machine learning and artificial intelligence either to upgrade ourselves into a totally different kind of being or to create a totally different kind of being that will take over.

In any case, in 200 or 300 years, the beings that will dominate the Earth will be far more different from us than we are different from Neanderthals or from chimpanzees.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?321538-Israel-soon-annexing-parts-of-West-Bank

Dean K
04-30-2020, 09:31 AM
Parapaganda

Synapsid
04-30-2020, 10:40 AM
These are not world war inducing things. It begins when super powers openly involves. I don't think the US, Russia or China will have smth to do this annexation. And Israel must have a long term agenda including bit by bit annexations. No one can defeat Moses's sons at this age in the long term.
Turkey is against israel since the 2010 mavi mamara incident

Altaison
04-30-2020, 01:27 PM
Turkey is against israel since the 2010 mavi mamara incident

I don't know. We are still good trade partners. Average Turks hate zionists, thus our populist politicans may use anti-Israel stance for crowds. But, in the field we are not acting against Israel despite of their support for anti-Turkish terrorist groups. Israel will be winning side in the future, we should have unholy alliance, despite of anti-zionist Turkish attitude.

samario
04-30-2020, 02:14 PM
Actually I'm stoked about this, I'm supportive of Israel.

SilverKnight
04-30-2020, 02:33 PM
None of our business if moors and Jews kill themselves in the Middle East.

Now a days, siding with Israel is the best way to support nationalism/ ring wing ideologies. We're both nationalists in our own ways, so your beliefs of cultural survival align with that Israel if you think about it. The lefties news like Vox, amnesty international, among others, attack Israel when they lunch attacks on the Gaza Strip when all they're doing is protecting their God given rights to exist. Siding with Israel is our call as Christians.

The difference is that we live in an era of peace where you can't just 'grab what you can'. By this logic half of the countries on earth would not exist. The only reason Israel can get away with it is because the US will support them at all costs and have the most powerful military in the world. If America needed to house bases in Palestine like they did in Kuwait or other Gulf Countries and if they weren't friendly with Israel then I'm fairly sure the nation state of Israel would not exist today lmfao. You can't compare wars that happened in the middle ages to modern nations that have international agreements

Right on point. If it were for me (for instance), I would make sure the western part of La Espanola (Hispaniola) was dominican, meaning conquering it, and absorbing it socially and politically ! @ any cost. I'm a ultra nationalist after all :rolleyes: