PDA

View Full Version : Classify delusional spic

Nacolas
08-29-2011, 01:24 AM
Ok first of all

HE is a PUBLIC figure.

Since HE is a founder of a "Mexican European presevationist forum" :D:D

So here's no need to remove, the picture ok

NOW IS HE WHITE? CAN HE FIT IN EUROPE? IS HE A PURE BLOODED "CRIOLLO"?

Sahson
08-29-2011, 01:34 AM
Is this you? I can't think of anywhere in Europe he'd fit in. Even Albania is more caucasoid then him. Turkey could be possible, but he looks exotic for Turkey.

Lord Walker
08-29-2011, 01:38 AM
Is this you? I can't think of anywhere in Europe he'd fit in. Even Albania is more caucasoid then him. Turkey could be possible, but he looks exotic for Turkey.

indigenous mexican i would say

Nacolas
08-29-2011, 01:41 AM

He looks like a balanced tri-racial.

His nose and mouth are too wide to be either Native or Euro

Storm
08-29-2011, 01:44 AM
Possibly 60% Euro and 40% Amerind, or vice versa.

Too much fluorine in their water ? lol

Nacolas
08-29-2011, 01:47 AM
Possibly 60% Euro and 40% Amerind, or vice versa.

Too much fluorine in their water ? lol

Exactly, I dunno why his "SPANIARD FRIENDS" of this fatty, classify him a Berid/Atlanto Mediterranid .

Are they saying spaniards look like this one?

Sabeis bien quien sois

Ibericus
08-29-2011, 01:51 AM
Castizo.

billErobreren
08-29-2011, 01:58 AM
What on the God that I don't believe in's green earth is that?!!! :fwhat:

Sturmgewehr
08-29-2011, 02:02 AM

Another guy dropped a duce.

if talking about Caucasoid then Albania is more Caucasoid than England since the Majority of Albanians fall under the Dinarid/Alpinid Sub Group.

the Dinarid Subgroup is considered as a very Classical Caucasoid Race.

ON TOPIC:

I don't think he looks Fully European, maybe 75% Caucasoid and 25% Amerindian.

Black Sun Dimension
08-29-2011, 02:10 AM
What is the address of that forum you refer to?

I think he looks negroid influenced to an extend. Doesnt look like the typical mexican mestizo.

Damião de Góis
08-29-2011, 02:15 AM
I've seen this guy's pic about 50 times by now.

Nacolas
08-29-2011, 02:42 AM
What is the address of that forum you refer to?

I think he looks negroid influenced to an extend. Doesnt look like the typical mexican mestizo.

Sorry i can't disclose that information

Making propagando of other forums is just not right :thumb001:

Black Sun Dimension
08-29-2011, 02:46 AM
Time to let go and move on in life. (http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php?t=2342)

Nacolas
08-29-2011, 02:53 AM
Time to let go and move on in life. (http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php?t=2342)

I thought you were banned from ABF

Black Sun Dimension
08-29-2011, 02:53 AM
I am, bitch.

GeistFaust
08-29-2011, 02:59 AM
An Alpinoid/Cro Magnon octoroon Castizo.

annibale
08-29-2011, 05:36 AM
dude, why use racial derogatory term like "spic"? Thats like saying kike, or nigger.

Hess
08-29-2011, 05:46 AM
He has a small percentage of Amerindian, most likely. That said, he looks much more European than the Mexicans I see on a daily basis.

Raikaswinþs
08-29-2011, 05:46 AM
Exactly, I dunno why his "SPANIARD FRIENDS" of this fatty, classify him a Berid/Atlanto Mediterranid .

Sabeis bien quien sois

and....another one! bravo! yes we're negroes man,

Nacolas
08-29-2011, 05:53 AM
and....another one! bravo! yes we're negroes man,

No YOU PEOPLE, are not.

This guy is.

And your countrymen that support this asshole, i want to believe they pitty him, and let him live this delusional dream that he is "white"

However im not cool, with some spaniards, cheering this guy

Hess
08-29-2011, 05:56 AM
"White" is a useless colonial term, it irritates me when people use it so often. Realistically, I believe he could pass as a very exotic Greek islander.

Nacolas
08-29-2011, 05:59 AM
"White" is a useless colonial term, it irritates me when people use it so often. Realistically, I believe he could pass as a very exotic Greek islander.

Can you post some Exotic Greek Islander as an example please :cool:

Nacolas
08-29-2011, 06:17 AM

Your trolling against Southern Euros is definetely NOT COOL at all.

Seriously this guy fits perfectly in Puerto Rico, or Dominican Republic.

annibale
08-29-2011, 06:25 AM
no way he is 40 percent amerindian. Not even close. I think you can get his look by getting a med spaniard/some SSA/ and some middle-eastern or north african arab. There are lots of lebanese in mexico, Carlos Slim for example.

Nacolas
08-29-2011, 06:27 AM
no way he is 40 percent amerindian. Not even close. I think you can get his look by getting a med spaniard/some SSA/ and some middle-eastern or north african arab. There are lots of lebanese in mexico, Carlos Slim for example.

So it's tri-racial?

Euro-Sub Saharan African-and Berid/levantine?

annibale
08-29-2011, 06:29 AM
So it's tri-racial?

Euro-Sub Saharan African-and Berid/levantine?

I wouldn't necessairly call it tri-racial, but yea i'd agree with that classficaiton; and I'm south american, i grew up my whole life around all types of ethnicites, especially keen to notice amerindian in people

Hess
08-29-2011, 02:46 PM

I've been to Crete and while he would be very exotic even there, if I had to pick one place in Europe where he could fit that's what I would choose.

Aces High
08-29-2011, 02:49 PM
NOW IS HE WHITE? CAN HE FIT IN EUROPE?

Id say he's borderline....geddit...border.........ah well i thought it was funny.

Querubín
08-29-2011, 02:51 PM

Sabeis bien quien sois

Atlanto? Where?

Ibericus
08-29-2011, 03:09 PM

Sabeis bien quien sois
Maybe in another galaxy.

Amapola
08-29-2011, 04:05 PM
Nacolas, are you the guy who was banned before for posting pics of this person? I know this person, he is not willing to have his pics posted here and he is not interested in being called "white" or "black". So pls, remove the pic and get the fuck out of here, otherwise I will report you again.

Amapola
08-29-2011, 04:07 PM
Sorry i can't disclose that information

Making propagando of other forums is just not right :thumb001:

But is it posting pics of others without their permission because you have a personal issue with him, uh?

Raikaswinþs
08-29-2011, 04:15 PM
Man,without any due respect, STFO and GTFO this board if you have nothing else to share. nobody gives a shit about your issue with that lad. And frankly speaking, I think you're as desperate for approval as you tell this fellow to be.

You're not even good Troll material.meh

Hess
08-29-2011, 07:58 PM
Nacolas, are you the guy who was banned before for posting pics of this person? I know this person, he is not willing to have his pics posted here and he is not interested in being called "white" or "black". So pls, remove the pic and get the fuck out of here, otherwise I will report you again.

Why do you care enough to report him? It's not he's posting pics of you.

Amapola
08-29-2011, 08:03 PM
Why do you care enough to report him? It's not he's posting pics of you.

Why sould I only report offences directed to me?

Hess
08-29-2011, 08:08 PM
Why sould I only report offences directed to me?

I can't restrict what you can and cannot do, I just don't see why it's big deal either way.

Amapola
08-29-2011, 08:13 PM
I can't restrict what you can and cannot do, I just don't see why it's big deal either way.

There is no big deal, I would report any offence if I felt I had too, and not only necessarily in cases where people that- I take as friends-are involved.

Nacolas
08-29-2011, 08:15 PM
There is no big deal, I would report any offence if I felt I had too, and not only necessarily in cases where people that- I take as friends-are involved.

I didn't know you liked to relate with mutants. But anyway it's not my problemo.
I just think it's not cool to ENCOURAGE people with something they're just simply not.

Amapola
08-29-2011, 08:19 PM
I didn't know you liked to relate with mutants. But anyway it's not my problemo.
I just think it's not cool to ENCOURAGE people with something they're just simply not.

Get over your issues with him. We don't care.

Nacolas
08-29-2011, 08:20 PM
Get over your issues with him. We don't care.

Then don't threat me with reporting me then ;):thumb001:

If you don't care at all

Amapola
08-29-2011, 08:24 PM
Then don't threat me with reporting me then ;):thumb001:

If you don't care at all

how on earth could I be reporting your issues with him? I would have reported the pic posting though.

Nacolas
08-29-2011, 08:26 PM
how on earth could I be reporting your issues with him? I would have reported the pic posting though.

I have to say, that im glad that at least that fatty over here, got some real friends.
Not like the others that just backstab him on PM.

But anyhow

Nacolas
08-29-2011, 08:42 PM
Que como ya he dicho, podéis seguir dándole coba al gordo este. Sin embargo debo admitir que me preocupa un poco su salud mental. No creo que sea sano del todo. Es como si alguien te dijese que eres una jirafa y tu te lo haz creído.

En serio que no se como llamarle, tomarse fotos a contra luz para esconderse los morros, y demás facciones para parecer mas europeo

Y encima vosotros vais y le decís "Joder chavalote, que eres un criollo de pura cepa", Aquí en la península pasas por desapercibido. Pero vale que a mi ya me da igual, si queréis crearle otra fantasía al gordo o a los demás panchitos.

Maximus
08-29-2011, 09:04 PM
Ok first of all

HE is a PUBLIC figure.

Since HE is a founder of a "Mexican European presevationist forum" :D:D

So here's no need to remove, the picture ok

NOW IS HE WHITE? CAN HE FIT IN EUROPE? IS HE A PURE BLOODED "CRIOLLO"?

Aren't criolo's supposed to be predominantly European with minor Amerind admixture? How can they be pure blooded?

Nacolas
08-29-2011, 09:07 PM
Aren't criolo's supposed to be predominantly European with minor Amerind admixture? How can they be pure blooded?

Se llamó criollo, en la época de la colonización europea de América, a los españoles nacidos en ese continente. Criollo (del portugués crioulo, y éste de criar) .

In other words, "Criollo" meant to be for Spaniards borned in the Americas.

Maximus
08-29-2011, 09:19 PM
Se llamó criollo, en la época de la colonización europea de América, a los españoles nacidos en ese continente. Criollo (del portugués crioulo, y éste de criar) .

In other words, "Criollo" meant to be for Spaniards borned in the Americas.

Ok, I get it, thanks;)

Falkata
08-29-2011, 09:36 PM
I dont know what is this fight about. Anyway the dude doesn´t look spaniard but probably he´s like 60%-70% iberian by blood. Surprisingly the rest doesn´t look amerindian but more like african :confused: