PDA

View Full Version : So based on one drop rule most Southern US Whites can qualify as black?

yamagi
05-05-2020, 09:09 AM
I don't agree with one drop rule and racial purity makes no sense to me, but many Neo-Nazi US Southern whites would score at least 0.1 SSA on 23andme, and some would be up to 2-5 percent.

I see regular White Americans on reddit who look Scandinavian and the stereotype of European racial type, but score 1-2% SSA.

Benim
05-05-2020, 09:14 AM
Going by this logic, far eastern euro/lappid-ladogan/turanid "whites" can qualify as mongoloid too. I like in a sarcastic way when people talk about the US whites as if they have significant african mixture meanwhile there is even in europe mongoloid mixture rivaling the SSA one (in quantity) from the southern US whites. And no, I don't believe most southern US whites have SSA mixture, it's a lie, they're mostly anglo or irish.

yamagi
05-05-2020, 09:18 AM
Going by this logic, far eastern euro/lappid-ladogan/turanid "whites" can qualify as mongoloid too. I like in a sarcastic way when people talk about the US whites as if they have significant african mixture meanwhile there is even in europe mongoloid mixture rivaling the SSA one (in quantity) from the southern US whites. And no, I don't believe most southern US whites have SSA mixture, it's a lie, they're mostly anglo or irish.

Well yes, that can be applied to Eastern Europeans as well, but East Asian admixture isn't the same category as SSA admix, because East Asians are genetically, culturally, racially far closer to Europeans than Sub Saharan Africans are.

I think Southern Europeans who score 2-3% SSA such as many Portuguese, Sicilians would have more problems to qualify as White than Finns, Russians who on the other hand have 5-10% EA/Siberian admixture.

Universe
05-05-2020, 09:23 AM
who cares
White South Africans are on avarage around 1% SSA but literally everyone considers them white

Chris596
05-05-2020, 09:34 AM
If we judge by looks, then no. But judging by DNA results, then yes.

Seya
05-05-2020, 09:40 AM
East asians are not close or closer to europeans by any mean

Finnish Swede
05-05-2020, 10:53 AM
Well yes, that can be applied to Eastern Europeans as well, but East Asian admixture isn't the same category as SSA admix, because East Asians are genetically, culturally, racially far closer to Europeans than Sub Saharan Africans are.

I think Southern Europeans who score 2-3% SSA such as many Portuguese, Sicilians would have more problems to qualify as White than Finns, Russians who on the other hand have 5-10% EA/Siberian admixture.

I have never understood why many so desberately/badly wants to be whites? That does not (alone) prove anything (or not to me anyway). We all knows ... all genes are not same/equal ... very true with so called European genes as well.

Cristiano viejo
05-05-2020, 11:02 AM
who cares
White South Africans are on avarage around 1% SSA but literally everyone considers them white

No, i don't.

Cristiano viejo
05-05-2020, 11:04 AM
And Who decide this, You? :rolleyes:

Tenma de Pegasus
05-05-2020, 11:33 AM
Following One Drop Rule Senegaleses also qualify as whites.

yamagi
05-05-2020, 11:34 AM
I have never understood why many so desberately/badly wants to be whites? That does not (alone) prove anything (or not to me anyway). We all knows ... all genes are not same/equal ... very true with so called European genes as well.

Most people, including Whites want to be non-White, see the obsession over East Asian admixture in Hungarians, Romanians, many claim Cuman/Turkic heritage over European, despite being less than 5% EA.

White American love clinging on their non existent Native American heritage, many claim to be Cherokee but score 100% European. People like to be diverse, nobody wants to be mono-etnic nowadays.

yamagi
05-05-2020, 11:34 AM

Most people, including Whites want to be non-White, see the obsession over East Asian admixture in Hungarians, Romanians, many claim Cuman/Turkic heritage over European, despite being less than 5% EA.

White American love clinging on their non existent Native American heritage, many claim to be Cherokee but score 100% European. People like to be diverse, nobody wants to be mono-etnic nowadays.

Finnish Swede
05-05-2020, 11:42 AM
Most people, including Whites want to be non-White.

Perhaps some, but are you sure most?

yamagi
05-05-2020, 11:55 AM
Perhaps some, but are you sure most?

Racial purists are a minority compared to people who prefer to claim some minority ancestry, even on this forum which is relatively Conservative and so called Euro centric I don't see many people with such views.

Grace O'Malley
05-05-2020, 11:56 AM

They are all a shower of larpers. :) They want to have that little bit of Native American (or whatever fetish) without having to walk the walk. They want all the privilege and none of the pain that some of those minorities had and have. It's an odd thing with some of these people. :confused: They wouldn't want to be fully native but want to claim that little percentage.

But giving some people the benefit of a doubt they might just have inaccurate family histories passed down to them which does happen.

Tooting Carmen
05-05-2020, 12:00 PM
Is that you Adamastor?

yamagi
05-05-2020, 12:00 PM
They are all a shower of larpers. :) They want to have that little bit of Native American (or whatever fetish) without having to walk the walk. They want all the privilege and none of the pain that some of those minorities had and have. It's an odd thing with some of these people. :confused: They wouldn't want to be fully native but want to claim that little percentage.

But giving some people the benefit of a doubt they might just have inaccurate family histories passed down to them which does happen.

I have the feeling that many White Americans feel guilty over the past, and deep inside they know that land belongs to Natives not the descendants of colonists, so they claim Native to feel less guilty, on the other hand many claim to be native to receive benefits from the government.

AdrianV
05-05-2020, 12:21 PM
I have the feeling that many White Americans feel guilty over the past, and deep inside they know that land belongs to Natives not the descendants of colonists, so they claim Native to feel less guilty, on the other hand many claim to be native to receive benefits from the government.

Just the opposite. A few loud SJW talk native crap but nobody "really" believes it. There are some Americans, who are mostly Euro, who infiltrated Native tribes for $$$. That it true.

Tenma de Pegasus
05-05-2020, 12:53 PM
Is that you Adamastor?

He said the Swanepoel people was 3-5% SAA in his last post no?

yamagi
05-05-2020, 01:32 PM
Nope. One drop really only applies to African genes.

This is the standard result for many white Americans from what I have seen.

https://i.imgur.com/6wCpFWR.jpg

Not saying this isn't common for White Americans, but specially Colonial Americans often score results like this

https://i.imgur.com/RPSI8wP.png

Cristiano viejo
05-06-2020, 01:42 AM
Melungeons agreed.

HelloGuys
05-06-2020, 01:52 AM
Almost all mexicans too; I am negro then :D (No white, no Amerindian, no mestizo; just black ;) )

PaleoEuropean
05-06-2020, 02:03 AM
I can show pages and pages of my matches from the south that are pure white, most white people don't have indian or black; this is all based off of shitty research and perpetrated by genealogy books from the 1970's-1990's.

Mixdguy17
05-06-2020, 02:07 AM
This is so far from Reality, I am almost 15% SSA and in the states I wasn't considered black by anyone, I had to call myself mix and not black and even that got weird looks. Appearance didn't help me either, I had white guys called me "white boy" as a nick name, like give me a brake :picard2:. The one drop rule is a stupid ass rule, and very un-logical, people are started to be viewed as black when they are around quadroon, terceron range , very few octorrons (like myself) are viewed as black, like a very minority

JamesBond007
05-06-2020, 02:12 AM
I don't agree with one drop rule and racial purity makes no sense to me, but many Neo-Nazi US Southern whites would score at least 0.1 SSA on 23andme, and some would be up to 2-5 percent.

I see regular White Americans on reddit who look Scandinavian and the stereotype of European racial type, but score 1-2% SSA.

How does one know for certain one is part black ? To choose which DNA company to trust is a matter faith more than science it seems. For instance, LivingDNA says I am 100% European : Irish/Scottish/English/Germanic but AncestryDNA is telling me 1% black. My sense is most this stuff is full crap and I'm probably just Scottish but lots of Scots are not just Celtic but have Anglo-Saxon and norse blood too so all these companies break it down rather than just say this is your single closest population overall wth a FST distance granted some people are too much mutts , especially Americans, to have that done.

Also, who says Scandinavians are the stereotypical European ? One can make the case French people are but that more people seem to like Scandinavians . However, the royal house of Sweden is part French from the Bernadotte line.

Chaos One
05-06-2020, 02:29 AM
This is so far from Reality, I am almost 15% SSA and in the states I wasn't considered black by anyone, I had to call myself mix and not black and even that got weird looks. Appearance didn't help me either, I had white guys called me "white boy" as a nick name, like give me a brake :picard2:. The one drop rule is a stupid ass rule, and very un-logical, people are started to be viewed as black when they are around quadroon, terceron range , very few octorrons (like myself) are viewed as black, like a very minority

Well, at some degree people here do think everyone on the street goes out doing taxonomy analysis and asking which Gedmatch calculator you prefer :dizzy:

JamesBond007
05-06-2020, 02:30 AM
Nope. One drop really only applies to African genes.

This is the standard result for many white Americans from what I have seen.

https://i.imgur.com/6wCpFWR.jpg

Why do you trust 23andme it is run by liberal Jews ? You are so pro-WASP I thought you would trust a British company such as LivingDNA more. 23ndme is owned by liberal Jews and AncestryDNA by weirdo Mormons : I don't trust them. LivingDNA says I'm 100% European unlike AncestryDNA (I know it's not 23andme) which says I'm 1% negro so I'm just going to have to put my faith in LivingDNA for now saying I'm 100% Western Euro with no negro blood :

https://i.postimg.cc/Qdsb9J2T/livingdna3.png

Mixdguy17
05-06-2020, 02:33 AM
Well, at some degree people here do think everyone on the street goes out doing taxonomy analysis and asking which Gedmatch calculator you prefer :dizzy:

LOL! Exactly!

Luso
05-06-2020, 02:35 AM

Wait you don't have your K13, 15, and 36 results in your pocket at all times? Weird.

HelloGuys
05-06-2020, 02:44 AM
Wait you don't have your K13, 15, and 36 results in your pocket at all times? Weird.

Yeah; it's common sense; everyone does

Chaos One
05-06-2020, 02:49 AM

I'm sure one day I'll find someone with all his Gedmatch results put clean and lean into a Google Docs excel sheet, ready to show anyone who asks about his heritage what results he got and the last 3 taxonomy topics created on TA.

I know this day will come.

:help:

Duffmannn
05-06-2020, 03:01 AM
The afrikaneers are black too.

Based on that rule, even latin americans with a noticeable amount of amerindian part, are whiter than them.

Duffmannn
05-06-2020, 03:02 AM
Racial purists are a minority compared to people who prefer to claim some minority ancestry, even on this forum which is relatively Conservative and so called Euro centric I don't see many people with such views.

You haven´t been in Latin America

JamesBond007
05-06-2020, 03:23 AM

Dude, I consider myself Scottish-American more or less being Celtic+Anglo-Saxon but to me being about half Celtic Irish is being part minority because they are not Mainstream WASP. I guess I'm oldschool.

Morena
05-06-2020, 03:23 AM
I'm sure one day I'll find someone with all his Gedmatch results put clean and lean into a Google Docs excel sheet, ready to show anyone who asks about his heritage what results he got and the last 3 taxonomy topics created on TA.

:help:
Spit take.
https://media.tenor.com/images/1bbfb22e5fe55ce3a1ea4c1da28cfb36/tenor.gif

That's almost me. I have to keep myself from talking about this stuff with my workmates, family, random strangers.

Did you know...!

The afrikaneers are black too.

Based on that rule, even latin americans with a noticeable amount of amerindian part, are whiter than them.

Yes, I've met people on this forum who've said that they're no longer interested in the plight of Afrikaneers because of the ancestry results they're getting. Like having 5% SSA/INdian makes it ok for them to be raped and killed in horrific ways.

Mortimer
05-06-2020, 03:26 AM
The one drop rule was stupid. It was for black genes. For amerindians there was a "pocahantos" exception that means you could be 1/16 amerindian not more though. In europe there is a one drop rule as strict as for blacks for gypsies where you have people who say 1% is enough. Well not 1% southasian but 1% gypsy as not all southasian is gypsy some is from yamnaya or like that. If it is from yamnaya you are white or from cumans if it is really 1% gypsy you are not white.

Chaos One
05-06-2020, 03:28 AM
Spit take.
https://media.tenor.com/images/1bbfb22e5fe55ce3a1ea4c1da28cfb36/tenor.gif

That's almost me. I have to keep myself from talking about this stuff with my workmates, family, random strangers.

Did you know...!

NOT YOU

Chaos One
05-06-2020, 03:31 AM
You haven´t been in Latin America

We are weird. Again, same example said so many times, but people almost do Rage Quit when I say that I do not consider myself white but asian. It's like spitting into something that people really want to be. Annoying as hell.

Morena
05-06-2020, 03:31 AM
NOT YOU

I have been infected. Run as fast as you can! :D

HelloGuys
05-06-2020, 03:35 AM
The one drop rule was stupid. It was for black genes. For amerindians there was a "pocahantos" exception that means you could be 1/6 amerindian not more though. In europe there is a one drop rule as strict as for blacks for gypsies where you have people who say 1% is enough. Well not 1% southasian but 1% gypsy as not all southasian is gypsy some is from yamnaya or like that. If it is from yamnaya you are white or from cumans if it is really 1% gypsy you are not white.

*1/16

Mortimer
05-06-2020, 03:36 AM
*1/16

yes bro sorry typo

Mixdguy17
05-06-2020, 03:49 AM
The one drop rule was stupid. It was for black genes. For amerindians there was a "pocahantos" exception that means you could be 1/16 amerindian not more though. In europe there is a one drop rule as strict as for blacks for gypsies where you have people who say 1% is enough. Well not 1% southasian but 1% gypsy as not all southasian is gypsy some is from yamnaya or like that. If it is from yamnaya you are white or from cumans if it is really 1% gypsy you are not white.

Damn I would have really been fucked if I lived in the U.S.A in those times, and by a longshot, holy shit xdxd

Mortimer
05-06-2020, 03:57 AM
Damn I would have really been fucked if I lived in the U.S.A in those times, and by a longshot, holy shit xdxd

They didnt had genetic tests though. So you would be safe if you pass yourself off. There were some who "passed".

Mixdguy17
05-06-2020, 04:00 AM
They didnt had genetic tests though. So you would be safe if you pass yourself off. There were some who "passed".

Oh I am aware I wouldn't have a problem with appearance at all, but I mean they had papers to trace all hat shit, so I would have had to falsify all that crap to be safe, and that sucks

HelloGuys
05-06-2020, 04:02 AM
yes bro sorry typo

True; you are right bro

Mortimer
05-06-2020, 04:03 AM
Oh I am aware I wouldn't have a problem with appearance at all, but I mean they had papers to trace all hat shit, so I would have had to falsify all that crap to be safe, and that sucks

You would have to falsify it and your relatives (if any look african or amerindian) would have to deny they are your relatives and you would have to deny you are their relative. Maybe move to another city in another state. Many did that. I read that j.edgar hoover was 1/16 black.

hmaohma78
05-06-2020, 04:08 AM
If you passed as white then you were considered white. Some light skin african Americans claimed to claim to be italian or something to have the same rights as "whites"

Morena
05-06-2020, 04:12 AM
If you passed as white then you were considered white. Some light skin african Americans claimed to claim to be italian or something to have the same rights as "whites"

Yeah but that meant breaking with your family and friends, and moving away and starting a new life. It was very difficult, which is why most people chose not to do it.

hmaohma78
05-06-2020, 04:17 AM
Yeah but that meant breaking with your family and friends, and moving away and starting a new life. It was very difficult, which is why most people chose not to do it.

True they had to move to another city and away from their families.

Mixdguy17
05-06-2020, 04:23 AM
You would have to falsify it and your relatives (if any look african or amerindian) would have to deny they are your relatives and you would have to deny you are their relative. Maybe move to another city in another state. Many did that. I read that j.edgar hoover was 1/16 black.

Yeah I could never do that, Think my father and my uncle the SSA would be visible as for my grandparents as well also the native but on my mom side almost everyone but my grandma and aunt would pass. I could never deny my family though, they are the center and pillar of my life and crucial to my identity as I am proud of all parts of me due to them :), don't think my heritage either as is something really important to me and my identity as well, and Ik I am perceived as white bcs of my appearance, but my perception of myself as an Identity is different. Man those would have been though times, I am glad we live in the society that it's today.

Cristiano viejo
05-06-2020, 11:30 AM
They are whiter than any Latin American though lel.

They are literally the most polite, well cultured and wholesome white people that you will ever meet.

Silence, Indio. What a bullshit.

Mortimer
05-06-2020, 11:33 AM
Now they will randomly call eatch other brown... Hot

yamagi
05-06-2020, 11:34 AM
Now they will randomly call eatch other brown... Hot

They can have the N-word pass

Rocinante
05-06-2020, 11:34 AM
I have near 0.00% of SSA, actually i think is 0, but i think someone that is even 5% of negroid but 7/8 of EEF+WHG+WSH is white, at least by me.

Rocinante
05-06-2020, 11:35 AM
Silence, brown cunt.

You rape products will never be white, dream on lel.

You are E1b :lol:

Mingle
05-06-2020, 11:50 AM

People like to be diverse and have exotic DNA as long as their exotic DNA is not from Arabs, Africans, or Indics. If they have DNA from those groups, then they try to downplay it or hide it somehow.

Jana
05-06-2020, 12:06 PM

I would prefer to be 100% Croatian.

Jana
05-06-2020, 12:12 PM
Dude, I consider myself Scottish-American more or less being Celtic+Anglo-Saxon but to me being about half Celtic Irish is being part minority because they are not Mainstream WASP. I guess I'm oldschool.

You were French, than Dutch and now Scottish. In reality you are just confused white American of mixed NW Euro stock.

Cristiano viejo
05-06-2020, 12:16 PM
Silence, brown cunt.

You rape products will never be white, dream on lel.

Brown, said the Indio, lololol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss7-NAaI1lA

Cristiano viejo
05-06-2020, 12:17 PM
You were French, than Dutch and now Scottish. In reality you are just confused white American of mixed NW Euro stock.

Americans, let alone Canadians, dont know not even who they are.

Jana
05-06-2020, 12:25 PM
Brown, said the Indio, lololol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss7-NAaI1lA

Sean is not Indian.

JamesBond007
05-06-2020, 12:29 PM

I'm Celto-Germanic but about half Irish. There is no one Scottish genetic cluster but 6 that cluster closely together. Some of these clusters, notably those linked with the south-west and Hebrides share particularly strong affinity for clusters of Irish ancestry. According to LivingDNA I'm 52% Irish but the rest is Anglo-Saxon/Germanic and Scottish. For instance, AncestryDNA says I'm 62% Irish and Scottish with the rest being Germanic and Norse but AncestryDNA's analysis is more nonsensical because the Norse just comes from Orkney Scotland, LivingDNA gets this right for me, and the small amount of continental Germanic could sensibly just be lumped in with English/Anglo-Saxon admixture. LivingDNA also seperates my Irish from the Scottish which AncestryDNA does not do.

Anyway, I'm likely Scottish-American like Thomas Jefferson and Alexander Hamilton and I'm not actually Scottish from Scotland. There is a difference.

Cristiano viejo
05-06-2020, 12:31 PM
Sean is not Indian.

Yes he is.

Jana
05-06-2020, 12:34 PM
Yes he is.

Trust me he isn't, but idk why he calls you brown when you pass in central Europe as native.

Jana
05-06-2020, 12:35 PM
I'm Celto-Germanic but about half Irish. There is no one Scottish genetic cluster but 6 that cluster closely together. Some of these clusters, notably those linked with the south-west and Hebrides share particularly strong affinity for clusters of Irish ancestry. According to LivingDNA I'm 52% Irish but the rest is Anglo-Saxon/Germanic and Scottish. For instance, AncestryDNA says I'm 62% Irish and Scottish with the rest being Germanic and Norse but AncestryDNA's analysis is more nonsensical because the Norse just comes from Orkney Scotland, LivingDNA gets this right for me, and the small amount of continental Germanic could sensibly just be lumped in with English/Anglo-Saxon admixture. LivingDNA also seperates my Irish from the Scottish which AncestryDNA does not do.

Anyway, I'm likely Scottish-American like Thomas Jefferson and Alexander Hamilton and I'm not actually Scottish from Scotland. There is a difference.

Yeah right. Clustering with Scots doesn't make you Scottish. You're Irish, German and who knows what else.
But I dont blame you, many white Americans don't really know their exact ancestry especially if they are not recent immigrants.

yamagi
05-06-2020, 12:38 PM
I would prefer to be 100% Croatian.

That's fine. I was generally referring to people of US background.

JamesBond007
05-06-2020, 12:44 PM
Yeah right. Clustering with Scots doesn't make you Scottish. You're Irish, German and who knows what else.
But I dont blame you, many white Americans don't really know their exact ancestry especially if they are not recent immigrants.

Yeah, part German but so are the Southern English that is why LivingDNA shows I am only 1.2% continental Germanic when I am 25% German(ic) from Alsace-Lorraine because the Southern English have French and German blood so it shows up with my Southern English as I had a great-Grandfather from Southern England and one of my grandmothers was English. Scots have more Germanic and norse blood than the Irish.

Already told you I'm not Scottish I'm Scottish-American and there is a difference. BTW, my father's first name is Gordon and it does not get any more Scottish than that.

Thambi
05-06-2020, 02:25 PM
People like to be diverse and have exotic DNA as long as their exotic DNA is not from Arabs, Africans, or Indics. If they have DNA from those groups, then they try to downplay it or hide it somehow.

Its usually the euros, west asians, and afghans that do this. Most americans north or south and many se asians especially filipinos acknowledge and appreciate dna from anywhere including those three.

El_Abominacion
05-06-2020, 02:48 PM

When people seek 'exotic DNA', on this forum at least it's usually some type of Siberian/Mongol blood they want. It's an oversimplification to say they don't want to be white, I can't think of anyone on a Eurocentric forum who genuinely desires to be part African or something

El_Abominacion
05-06-2020, 02:54 PM
Its usually the euros, west asians, and afghans that do this. Most americans north or south and many se asians especially filipinos acknowledge and appreciate dna from anywhere including those three.

To be honest though, many Southeast Asians from what i've seen hate their ancestry regardless and that's why they embrace other ethnicities, it's not a novelty thing to them

Smeagol
05-06-2020, 02:57 PM
I have the feeling that many White Americans feel guilty over the past, and deep inside they know that land belongs to Natives not the descendants of colonists

Land belongs to whoever can hold it. Maybe one day that will be mestizos and castizos, but real Indians will never have any power here again.

Thambi
05-06-2020, 02:57 PM
To be honest though, many Southeast Asians from what i've seen hate their ancestry regardless and that's why they embrace other ethnicities, it's not a novelty thing to them

wait what makes you say they hate their ancestry? I mean they obsess more about being northeast asian and all just like many people on this forum but they dont dislike their own groups i think.

El_Abominacion
05-06-2020, 03:04 PM
wait what makes you say they hate their ancestry? I mean they obsess more about being northeast asian and all but they dont dislike their own groups i think.

Native Southeast Asians do like KDramas, Kpop and other Northeast Asian stuff but they're severely whitewashed. Filipinos in particular are told they've all got Spanish ancestry and Southeast Asians have extremely high mixing rates in diaspora. I personally know almost more half Southeast Asians than full ones... Then you see the two Filipino posters on this forum who are hellbent on portraying their country as some Mestizo land where every Filipino is half white. They're some of the most complexed people i've seen in my life.

Thambi
05-06-2020, 03:13 PM
Native Southeast Asians do like KDramas, Kpop and other Northeast Asian stuff but they're severely whitewashed. Filipinos in particular are told they've all got Spanish ancestry and Southeast Asians have extremely high mixing rates in diaspora. I personally know almost more half Southeast Asians than full ones... Then you see the two Filipino posters on this forum who are hellbent on portraying their country as some Mestizo land where every Filipino is half white. They're some of the most complexed people i've seen in my life.

hmm interesting. I think these days atleast the spanish thing is dying down among filipnos and they seem to appreciate northeast asians a lot more due to influences like kpop. this is all over the mongoloid world tbh. outside of east/se asia, latin america has the most fanbase for kpop. their native side be pulling strong towards it i guess LOL. but latinos and filipinos do not dislike any group though from what i've seen. I'll change my thoughts regarding se asians overall. I've seen cambodians, thais, malays, indonesians etc hate on indians online. so its only filipinos i think who are cool with indic mix.

btw do you think east/se asian women mixing at a high rate is due to white guys chasing them or the women obsessing over the guys?

El_Abominacion
05-06-2020, 03:30 PM
hmm interesting. I think these days atleast the spanish thing is dying down among filipnos and they seem to appreciate northeast asians a lot more due to influences like kpop. this is all over the mongoloid world tbh. outside of east/se asia, latin america has the most fanbase for kpop. their native side be pulling strong towards it i guess LOL. but latinos and filipinos do not dislike any group though from what i've seen. I'll change my thoughts regarding se asians overall. I've seen cambodians, thais, etc hate on indian mix online. so its only filipinos i think who are cool with indic mix.

btw do you think east/se asian women mixing at a high rate is due to white guys chasing them or the women obsessing over the guys?

East/Southeast Asians in general are a bit weird when it comes to mixed marriages. Despite their reasons, Filipinos are much more open to mixing in general than East Asians and even other Southeast Asians - and absolutely yes the stigma around the Spanish thing is dying down in the youth at least, younger generations in general are far less race obsessed. East Asians (particularly Chinese) are much more conservative in general and are even wary of marrying into white families sometimes, I remember reading one story where this Chinese girl was engaged to her black American fiancee and was telling her family about it (without him being there). She said she was marrying an American, they were all proud and happy for her and asked her to tell them more about him, she then said he was black and all hell broke loose with her own family insulting her to her face. With Filipinos, they seem to be some of the only people who actually like the idea of having South Asian admixture (and many of them do score it, Southeast Asia and South Asia are more interlinked than many would believe). I actually have two half Filipino and half Mauritian half cousins lol. Others with South Asian admixture, particularly outside of Southeast Asia seem to hate it for some reason.

I think the mixing is combination of both. People should be free to be with who they really love regardless of the circumstances, but if they're doing it solely for status, or to separate themselves from their culture, to have mixed kids etc it just seems so superficial and weird.

Thambi
05-06-2020, 03:47 PM
East/Southeast Asians in general are a bit weird when it comes to mixed marriages. Despite their reasons, Filipinos are much more open to mixing in general than East Asians and even other Southeast Asians - and absolutely yes the stigma around the Spanish thing is dying down in the youth at least, younger generations in general are far less race obsessed. East Asians (particularly Chinese) are much more conservative in general and are even wary of marrying into white families sometimes, I remember reading one story where this Chinese girl was engaged to her black American fiancee and was telling her family about it (without him being there). She said she was marrying an American, they were all proud and happy for her and asked her to tell them more about him, she then said he was black and all hell broke loose with her own family insulting her to her face. With Filipinos, they seem to be some of the only people who actually like the idea of having South Asian admixture (and many of them do score it, Southeast Asia and South Asia are more interlinked than many would believe). I actually have two half Filipino and half Mauritian half cousins lol. Others with South Asian admixture, particularly outside of Southeast Asia seem to hate it for some reason.

I think the mixing is combination of both. People should be free to be with who they really love regardless of the circumstances, but if they're doing it solely for status, or to separate themselves from their culture, to have mixed kids etc it just seems so superficial and weird.

yeah there are some self hatred issues among some of them. I also think many asian women try to assimilate into western culture and use dating/marriage as a means of fitting in. there indeed are some weird social dynamics involved with their mixing.

i think koreans and chinese are the most against black mix among eastern asians. Japanese seem to be open as well to an extent, though not as much as filipinos.

personally i usually like filipinos. they seem pretty chill. yeah they appreciate indic people and try to have affinity with us than most nepalis and pakistanis lol but whatever thats a whole different discussion. idk why either. maybe south asian to them means more tribal and ugly and to west asians/balkan people it means affinity with gypsies. not sure actually. I dont know how acknowledging mix with us affects their mindset so much that they seem to downplay and hide it to that extent.

Morena
05-06-2020, 06:52 PM
They are whiter than any Latin American though lel.

https://i.imgur.com/YtTIktb.jpg
https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1532658320324.png

They are literally the most polite, well cultured and wholesome white people that you will ever meet.

1. I'm not hung up on pigmentation. I'm aware that most are very light because their primary European ancestry is Dutch, although a minority look like male model Chris Ladewig. I started a thread about him.
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?306841-Classify-South-African-Model-Chris-Ladewig
2. I know, which is why I think their attitude was so strange.

Seriously, I have no idea what the purpose of this "troll" was since I openly advocate them being sent from S. Africa to Latin America in order to save them from certain genocide since the Anglosphere and Europe are too caught up in their own "virtue" to let them in as refugees.

Samnium
05-06-2020, 06:55 PM
Dumb rule made by people that ignored almost everything of genetics.

lei.talk
05-06-2020, 07:55 PM
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/images/misc/quote_icon.pngIberians (https://www.theapricity.com/forum/member.php?26997-Iberians&tab=activitystream&type=user) https://www.theapricity.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?321989-So-based-on-one-drop-rule-most-Southern-US-Whites-can-qualify-as-black&p=6677373&viewfull=1#post6677373) Wait you don't have your K13, 15, and 36 results in your pocket at all times? Weird.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/images/misc/quote_icon.pngHelloGuys (https://www.theapricity.com/forum/member.php?21371-HelloGuys&tab=activitystream&type=user) https://www.theapricity.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?321989-So-based-on-one-drop-rule-most-Southern-US-Whites-can-qualify-as-black&p=6677386&viewfull=1#post6677386) Yeah; it's common sense; everyone does.

https://i.imgur.com/u7leimb.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/u7leimb.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/u7leimb.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/1Run1Ox.png (https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?73486-quot-it-is-so-easy-that-a-six-year-old-girl-can-do-it-quot&p=1576031&viewfull=1#post1576031)

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/images/misc/quote_icon.pngChaos One (https://www.theapricity.com/forum/member.php?20334-Chaos-One&tab=activitystream&type=user) https://www.theapricity.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?321989-So-based-on-one-drop-rule-most-Southern-US-Whites-can-qualify-as-black&p=6677392&viewfull=1#post6677392) I'm sure one day I'll find someone
with all his Gedmatch (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GEDmatch) results put clean and lean into a Google Docs excel sheet,
ready to show anyone who asks about his heritage
what results he got...

https://youtu.be/MDl4W3_6dqA

Chaos One
05-06-2020, 08:05 PM
When people seek 'exotic DNA', on this forum at least it's usually some type of Siberian/Mongol blood they want. It's an oversimplification to say they don't want to be white, I can't think of anyone on a Eurocentric forum who genuinely desires to be part African or something

Wel, I'm proud and fine about my Hausa background...

El_Abominacion
05-06-2020, 08:07 PM
Wel, I'm proud and fine about my Hausa background...

Likewise, i'm proud of my Southern Cushitic background. I was moreso referencing native Europeans, those without African admixture in the first place

Tenma de Pegasus
05-06-2020, 08:08 PM

Yess, I watch some BLs from Thailand and I know Thailand is a multiethnic nation with a lot of asian groups, but I was curious to know what pertecenge this people represent there because some look like south korean or even lighter.

https://youtu.be/N_sJmFj-zEs

El_Abominacion
05-06-2020, 08:15 PM
Yess, I watched some BLs from Thailand and I know Thailand is a multiethnic nations with a lot of asian groups, I was curious to know what pertecenge this people represent there because some look like south korean.

https://youtu.be/N_sJmFj-zEs

Some do look quite Korean, I think user Maguzanci would be a very good person to ask about this as he's a Chinese-Thai who lives there and is more familiar with the phenotypes

Westbrook
05-06-2020, 08:27 PM
Does this mean I can finally celebrate Kwanzaa

Thambi
05-06-2020, 08:30 PM
Some do look quite Korean, I think user Maguzanci would be a very good person to ask about this as he's a Chinese-Thai who lives there and is more familiar with the phenotypes

I saw stats that about 40% of thais are partial to full chinese descent. That explains why thais tend to be so lighter skinned and east asian featured quite often.

El_Abominacion
05-06-2020, 08:38 PM
I saw stats that about 40% of thais are partial to full chinese descent. That explains why thais tend to be so lighter skinned and east asian featured quite often.

Oh yeah there are lots of Chinese in Thailand and all throughout Southeast Asia. To my knowledge most Chinese in Thailand are of Cantonese origin despite Cantonese only making up 5% of the Chinese population (Cantonese are globally the majority diaspora Chinese group).

Alenka
05-06-2020, 08:50 PM
But have you ever heard any Eastern Euro say "one drop of yellow makes you yellow"? I'd be surprised if you've heard that, because I don't think it's at all a thing. However, everyone knows of the "one drop of black makes you black" coming from the Southern USA. Therefore, admixed Americans might have a tough pill to swallow, because in America there is a concept of racial purity. Meanwhile, in Eastern Europe people tend to identify more simply with just their ethnicity, or metaethnicity perhaps. and not really as a race. When you're in touch with your heritage and culture, you have no reason to identify as a color.

Tenma de Pegasus
05-06-2020, 09:08 PM

I saw 17% of Thais are derived from China ancient immigrants, the majority of Thai population is composed by other groups more dark skinned with different features.

17% is somewhat high compared with other asian nations.

Tenma de Pegasus
05-06-2020, 09:10 PM
Oh yeah there are lots of Chinese in Thailand and all throughout Southeast Asia. To my knowledge most Chinese in Thailand are of Cantonese origin despite Cantonese only making up 5% of the Chinese population (Cantonese are globally the majority diaspora Chinese group).

Cantonese basically live in their huge metropolis of Cantão with almost 100 milion people inclunding huge cities like Shenzen, Macau, Hong Kong and Guanzhou. Its a very conglomerared area on Southeast China.

Latinus
05-07-2020, 02:06 AM

Because they are slaves of Anglo Saxon/American colonial mentality, like a certain user used to say.

Finnish Swede
05-07-2020, 03:40 AM
Because they are slaves of Anglo Saxon/American colonial mentality, like a certain user used to say.

Don't know about that but I assume one drop rule will base on two ideas?

1. All European genes (the worst to the best) are better than any other possible humans genes?

2. All European genes are equal (no ranking between of those ... in the name of the brotherhood)?

We can already debate about first one, but for sure I don't believe on the second one anyway.

JamesBond007
05-07-2020, 03:49 AM

Yeah,broham, AncestryDNA is run by fake Anglos aka Mormons and they where telling me I was part black (1%) so I was like ,nah, man, it can't be so ! I'm going straight to the Anglo-Saxon source the British company LivingDNA and they told me I was 100% European of Celto-Germanic stock.

Daco Celtic
05-07-2020, 04:47 AM
Yeah,broham, AncestryDNA is run by fake Anglos aka Mormons and they where telling me I was part black (1%) so I was like ,nah, man, it can't be so ! I'm going straight to the Anglo-Saxon source the British company LivingDNA and they told me I was 100% European of Celto-Germanic stock.

I'd say a fair amount of Mormons have Anglo heritage. They are often full Anglo or an Anglo-Scando mix in my experience. I had a couple Mormon Gfs in my younger days so I know.

Cristiano viejo
05-07-2020, 05:39 AM
Don't know about that but I assume one drop rule will base on two ideas?

1. All European genes (the worst to the best) are better than any other possible humans genes?

2. All European genes are equal (no ranking between of those ... in the name of the brotherhood)?

We can already debate about first one, but for sure I don't believe on the second one anyway.

The first sentence is what is not debatable.

Finnish Swede
05-07-2020, 08:28 AM
The first sentence is what is not debatable.

I don't see that as strongly ''black and white'' issue. Or at least we should first determinate what we mean by ''best'' now? I'm afraid that kind of criterions could vary person by person. No doubts, there are intelligent humans/ethnics which are not Europeans.

Opposite ... I'm against race mixing ... even tightly (incl. sub-race mixing inside of Europe) ... but that is so as I respect my own ancestors, local habits, local cultures, local looks etc .... and I want to support (''protect''?) those. Tranform them to next generations. Being exactly part of small numbers culture & sub-race ... those are even more important matters vs some others.

sean
07-30-2021, 10:52 AM

Not true. Dixie invented the one drop rule with negroes in mind, and for good reason. 1924 Racial Integrity Act is usually considered the ultimate strict standard for being white, it only allowed people with 1/16 or less Native American ancestry to be considered white (Pocahontas Exception).

The one drop rule was (mostly) effective at keeping White Southerners pure. Southern Anglos are the least mutted whites after Midwest Germans in America.

I don't think they look Scandinavian. Even one drop of negro blood would easily taint your gene pool (including your phenotype).

https://i.imgur.com/p5UNRqx.png