PDA

View Full Version : Do not mess with 'Big Aggie'... lol

Fortis in Arduis
03-24-2009, 06:10 PM
TmnEWNzngCI

Electronic God-Man
03-24-2009, 06:39 PM
Was that a Scottish accent??

What the hell was she saying? Other than some vague notion that she was threatening to kill someone I didn't understand much of any of it.

Loki
03-24-2009, 06:52 PM
Was that a Scottish accent??

Yeah, Scottish. :D

Absinthe
03-24-2009, 07:15 PM
Besides "I'm gonna m00rder you", I didn't undestand a word... :D

Fortis in Arduis
03-24-2009, 08:31 PM
"June, it's Aggie, Big Aggie here!

Phone me back on 07780523336!

Now phone me back, June... or I tell you... I swear-as-lose-my-mother, I'm going to murder you, and that homosexual a' Billy!

'Cause you have just roasted the cunt out of my boy! You want to take fifty quid off my boy? Well I'll gonna take fifty pounds out of your face, prostitute!

You had better phone me back! Because I'll come up to your house and I'll put the whole lot of yous in a KNOT!!! And you can tell Billy from me he's getting his throat cut!

June, I'm telling you... you had better get back to me because I swear afore this weekend's out, hen, I'm getting my hands on you... and I am telling you, I am going to rip your wee arseholes for breakfast,

And that wee poof, ken [means 'know'] the wee grass that you married? I am going to crock that an all!

So you had better go on the phone - give me the money back June and we'll forget all about it - or else you're dead!

And I don't give a fuck who's in your house, I'll burn the whole fucking lot of yous out!

Look, I am very sorry, my dear, who ever you are, I think someone phoned up and left message on your answer machine, an made a threatening phone call?

I am sorry I've got the wrong person. I hope I havenae disturbed you in any kind of way...sorry...

Treffie
03-25-2009, 08:25 AM
"June, it's Aggie, Big Aggie here!

Phone me back on 07780523336!

Damn! Goes through to voicemail! :(