PDA

View Full Version : Classify Paki girls

lameduck
05-15-2020, 07:48 AM
they are pak punjabis , they are acting like how many young pakis act and talk lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOoUNr0jfEU

Thambi
05-15-2020, 07:59 AM
pretty girls

black jacket - Robust IB. looks more northwest for sure but i think could pass in areas like Gujarat and Rajasthan as well.

the other girl is gracilized NI. can pass mostly around indus region overall. very typical for the region.

zodzod
05-15-2020, 08:52 AM
pretty girls

black jacket - Robust IB. looks more northwest for sure but i think could pass in areas like Gujarat and Rajasthan as well.

the other girl is gracilized NI. can pass mostly around indus region overall. very typical for the region.

Question, could they pass in Kashmir? Or are kashmiris generally whiter than punjabis?

lameduck
05-15-2020, 09:00 AM
Question, could they pass in Kashmir? Or are kashmiris generally whiter than punjabis?

kashmiris are whiter than punjabis in a crowd and dont have very dark types of punjabis.these women look more punjabi than kashmiris not because of pigmentation but features.

NPKTO
05-15-2020, 09:03 AM
NI + IB

Thambi
05-15-2020, 09:07 AM

they definitely dont look typical for kashmir. the right girl in thumbnail could pass better than the one in black jacket but both would look a bit off.

yes kashmiris are whiter than punjabis on average and their features are a bit different as lameduck mentioned. kashmiris look like punjabis with some decent pashtun like mix imo. they look closest to punjabis though regardless outside their region with some mountain adapted features and some western shift

zodzod
05-15-2020, 09:13 AM
they definitely dont look typical for kashmir. the right girl in thumbnail could pass better than the one in black jacket but both would look a bit off.

yes kashmiris are whiter than punjabis on average and their features are a bit different as lameduck mentioned. kashmiris look like punjabis with some decent pashtun like mix imo. they look closest to punjabis though regardless outside their region with some mountain adapted features and some western shift

Thanks for the explanation

Pro.crasti.nation
05-15-2020, 10:58 AM
Jesus! I thought Ilford girls were bad ... Palmer's Green lol. Such a shite location for a "brunch".

At least make an effort, if you're going to vlog it. Go down Shoreditch, try out some crêpes in Spitalfieds market, go to Liverpool Street STN - great ambiance... Good job I'm well past caring.

How different are they from these Indians:

https://youtu.be/uCGsO2YUPoU

zodzod
05-15-2020, 11:03 AM
Jesus! I thought Ilford girls were bad ... Palmer's Green lol. Such a shite location for a "brunch".

At least make an effort, if you're going to vlog it. Go down Shoreditch, try out some crêpes in Spitalfieds market, go to Liverpool Street STN - great ambiance... Good job I'm well past caring.

Or the rooftop gardens here in Kensington :D

lameduck
05-15-2020, 11:05 AM

they look similar with some reegional variations.

Pro.crasti.nation
05-15-2020, 11:17 AM
Or the rooftop gardens here in Kensington :D

God I miss summertime in London ... In my twenties.

Pro.crasti.nation
05-15-2020, 11:19 AM
they look similar with some reegional variations.

Don't you think there's a lot of variation in those Indian women? The nodes, chins, lips, foreheads ...

zodzod
05-15-2020, 11:19 AM
God I miss summertime in London ... In my twenties.

The weather is wonderful now, you should come down here for the weekend :)

lameduck
05-15-2020, 11:21 AM
Don't you think there's a lot of variation in those Indian women? The nodes, chins, lips, foreheads ...

well obviously south asia like europe is very diverse region and natives can see lot of diversity , even though to outsiders , they might appear similar.

Pro.crasti.nation
05-15-2020, 11:25 AM
The weather is wonderful now, you should come down here for the weekend :)

Sigh ... My days are done. I live vicariously now. Just reminisces ... Like PM Dawn sang ... Set adrift on memory bliss ...

I'm in a pretty fashionable part of town, but just not healthy ... And there's the quarantine.

zodzod
05-15-2020, 11:26 AM
Sigh ... My days are done. I live vicariously now. Just reminisces ... Like PM Dawn sang ... Set adrift on memory bliss ...

I'm in a pretty fashionable part of town, but just not healthy ... And there's the quarantine.

Nah, you're still young! As for the quarantine, Boris eased down the lockdown hasn't he?

Pro.crasti.nation
05-15-2020, 11:27 AM
well obviously south asia like europe is very diverse region and natives can see lot of diversity , even though to outsiders , they might appear similar.

I'm sure others can see these differences too, no?

Btw, just saw my typo - nodes.

Pro.crasti.nation
05-15-2020, 11:32 AM
Nah, you're still young! As for the quarantine, Boris eased down the lockdown hasn't he?

I wish, I was ...

Anyway, I hope you're making the most of it. Gorgeous day out. And Kensington's just about perfect, for sunny strolls.

I'm going to watch some travel vlogs and rue all the mistakes of my youth.

Could be a perfect afternoon, with some vodka and Marlboros...

lameduck
05-15-2020, 11:33 AM
I'm sure others can see these differences too, no?

Btw, just saw my typo - nodes.

yeah in many cases but not all.

zodzod
05-15-2020, 11:46 AM
I wish, I was ...

Anyway, I hope you're making the most of it. Gorgeous day out. And Kensington's just about perfect, for sunny strolls.

I'm going to watch some travel vlogs and rue all the mistakes of my youth.

Could be a perfect afternoon, with some vodka and Marlboros...

Mmmm, Vodka!