PDA

View Full Version : Germany: "Land of opportunities"

European blood
08-31-2011, 01:30 AM
http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/343/germanyr.jpg

The Lawspeaker
08-31-2011, 01:37 AM
Well.. Germany should be the land of opportunity for (mainly) straight German men and women from any social class.

poiuytrewq0987
08-31-2011, 01:37 AM
Well.. Germany should be the land of opportunity for (mainly) straight German men and women from any social class.

But... Svanhild is bisexual, would you exclude her now? :cry2

Bridie
08-31-2011, 01:38 AM
LOL! :D

The Lawspeaker
08-31-2011, 01:41 AM
But... Svanhild is bisexual, would you exclude her now? :cry2
I said mainly.

mainly (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/mainly) [ˈmeɪnlɪ]
adv
1. for the most part; to the greatest extent; principally
2. Obsolete strongly; very much.

Svanhild is a very normal, sane person.

GeistFaust
08-31-2011, 01:42 AM
I thought Germany was the land of the poet and thinker as corny as that might sound. Not to mention the fact it was considered the land of Ideas. I suppose the land of opportunity means that foreign types are allowed to intrude and steal the uniqueness and authenticity of the German ethnical composition and culture and make it their own. Its unfortunate to see the influence of the depraved and degenerate mold of western culture has had on the original and initial behavior or mood that they been gifted with.

Bridie
08-31-2011, 01:19 PM
I thought Germany was the land of the poet and thinker as corny as that might sound. Not to mention the fact it was considered the land of Ideas. I suppose the land of opportunity means that foreign types are allowed to intrude and steal the uniqueness and authenticity of the German ethnical composition and culture and make it their own. Its unfortunate to see the influence of the depraved and degenerate mold of western culture has had on the original and initial behavior or mood that they been gifted with.I doubt that for many people poets and thinkers come to mind when they think of Germany.... more likely industriousness... along with Hitler, of course. :p

The Ripper
08-31-2011, 01:28 PM
I doubt that for many people poets and thinkers come to mind when they think of Germany.... more likely industriousness... along with Hitler, of course. :p

I guess those people have never studied philosophy and the social sciences, then. ;)