Ülev
05-19-2020, 12:36 PM
yes assuming that I am Vlachic

Harkonnen
05-19-2020, 12:39 PM
lol

Harkonnen
05-19-2020, 12:39 PM
Putin is Slavic looking guy. Deal with it.

Immanenz
05-19-2020, 12:41 PM
No- he is a textbook Neo Danubian
a gracilized + infantilized Nordid strain with Ladogan influences

gianmarioricco1
05-19-2020, 12:46 PM
Putin is Slavic looking guy. Deal with it.What do i care lol

Inviato dal mio SM-A405FN utilizzando Tapatalk

Harkonnen
05-19-2020, 01:03 PM
What do i care lol

You don't think it is weird at all that Putin gets represented as Finnic type, when we still have actual real things living in Estonia and Finland? What if I start posting dudes from Istanbul and start claiming this is the Andorran type

aklifal
05-19-2020, 01:10 PM
he's textbook russian

gianmarioricco1
05-19-2020, 01:17 PM
You don't think it is weird at all that Putin gets represented as Finnic type, when we still have actual real things living in Estonia and Finland? What if I start posting dudes from Istanbul and start claiming this is the Andorran typeI didn't claim anything bro, i was just asking lol.

Harkonnen
05-19-2020, 01:21 PM
From Coon:

At various points near the Esthonian coast of the Gulf of Finland, a remarkable group of skeletons has been found in cists under tumuli, probably dating from about 1200 B.C., near the beginning of the Middle Bronze Age, although they may possibly have been as much as seven hundred years later.90 (See Appendix I, col. 30) Ten male and five female skulls belong to one homogeneous racial type, extremely dolichocephalic, with a mean cranial length of 195 mm. The faces are very long, and also wide; the nose is of great height. The browridges are in many cases heavy, and the nasal bones high and projecting, but deep-set under a strong glabella. These skulls are similar in many respects to the Corded racial type, especially as exemplified by the dolichocephalic element in the Britsh Bronze Age population. Like the latter, they are associated with long bones which indicate tall stature. The males, in fact, averaged 172 cm.; the females 165.
Unlike the Corded group, however, these Esthonian skulls are as large in vault and face size as the Upper Palaeolithic group from central Europe, and equal the latter in a number of telltale dimensions, including cranial length, orbital width, and bizygomatic diameter. In the height dimensions of the vault and face, the Esthonian crania exceed all known European groups of any age.
This is a clear case of the blending of Upper Palaeolithic survivors, who had preserved a hunting life in their northern forest, with Corded horsemen and cultivators who had penetrated their fastness, bringing them their first direct contact with food-producing civilization. If the Upper Palaeolithic group survived in Esthonia, it could have done so in Norway as well. It is worth noting the exaggeration of the Corded facial and cranial heights in the Esthonian mixture, along with the Upper Palaeolithic retention of gross vault size and of face breadth. This will later be encountered in several living North European populations.

This Estonian Late Bronze Age/Early Iron Age sample is the majority ancestry source of all Finnic peoples. So if there exists such a thing as Fenno Nordid. That is it.

Benyzero
05-19-2020, 01:24 PM
This is fenno nordid.

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-0y4qV4ClsHw/Uc7qj4Bzg5I/AAAAAAAAD2U/1et6B1cqmZ0/s631/toni+valtonen.png

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/the-races-of-the-world/images/5/56/008321.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20190510132127

Putin is Savolaxid influenced

aklifal
05-19-2020, 01:25 PM
he has typical gopnik pheno

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/23/bd/1e/23bd1e23974d9dbfbdc94b13ec5cf559.jpg

rero
05-19-2020, 01:31 PM
He's Russian looking. I've seen this type a couple of times among Russians, but never among Finns or even West Slavs. It is very characteristic for Russians in my perception probably because of the unique admixture.

gianmarioricco1
05-19-2020, 01:33 PM
This is fenno nordid.

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-0y4qV4ClsHw/Uc7qj4Bzg5I/AAAAAAAAD2U/1et6B1cqmZ0/s631/toni+valtonen.png

Who's that guy? UFC didn't air on Italian TV up until very recently.

Lemminkäinen
05-19-2020, 01:48 PM
From Coon:

This Estonian Late Bronze Age/Early Iron Age sample is the majority ancestry source of all Finnic peoples. So if there exists such a thing as Fenno Nordid. That is it.

How then the Finnic language and yDna N appeared in Estonia as late as around 500 BC? If we believe linguists and geneticists.

Harkonnen
05-19-2020, 01:48 PM
Who's that guy? UFC didn't air on Italian TV up until very recently.

Not anykind of Nordid. If you want to see Finnish MMA guy with Nordid influenced pheno, google Marcus Vänttinen.

Harkonnen
05-19-2020, 02:16 PM
How then the Finnic language and yDna N appeared in Estonia as late as around 500 BC? If we believe linguists and geneticists.

Lemmi, just get lost. Nobody wants to see your Jew nose here.

chociprasa
05-19-2020, 02:37 PM
He's Russian looking. I've seen this type a couple of times among Russians, but never among Finns or even West Slavs. It is very characteristic for Russians in my perception probably because of the unique admixture.

Yeah, I agree. I'm confused as to why everyone in his classification thread called him "East Baltid", when he couldn't even pass in Finland (imo). I've heard that he has Vepsian ancestry, but he looks more Slavic than Finno-Ugric to me.

Lemminkäinen
05-19-2020, 02:44 PM
Lemmi, just get lost. Nobody wants to see your Jew nose here.

Lol, that was about scientific approach.

Immanenz
05-19-2020, 02:51 PM
Yeah, I agree. I'm confused as to why everyone in his classification thread called him "East Baltid",

because they classified himm wrongly so.

eatensemn
05-19-2020, 02:52 PM
Fenno-nordid

https://i4.hurimg.com/i/hurriyet/75/0x0/5d7e2bab18c77329b802cfaf.jpg

Mr.Putin

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/cc/18/d5/cc18d54664947d35299170a06cea5fd0.png

Sora
05-19-2020, 03:28 PM
He's Baltid + Nordid

Typical textbook Russian guy

Methuselah
05-19-2020, 03:31 PM
Slavic looking dude with some Scandinavian (or German) and Balkan in him. It's not that hard.

Immanenz
05-19-2020, 03:42 PM
Slavic looking dude with some Scandinavian (or German) and Balkan in him. It's not that hard.

Scandinavic/ Germanic/ Balkan? Not really... he is a pure specimen- Neo Danubian par excellence

Harkonnen
05-19-2020, 04:01 PM
Lol, that was about scientific approach.

It is total waste of time to talk science to you:

1 You do not understand what you are told
2 Nobody understands what you are trying to say.

It is like talking to 4 year old, you constantly end up misunderstanding everything you are told regarding facts, and end up feuding with everyone around you. This is the reason you left Finnish history forum discussions with severe buttrash due severe case of butthurt. Let me remind you, there were real scientists there taking part on discussions, and all said the same: you do not understand, and nobody understands you.

Also, you suffer from serious penis envy, in regards to everything regarding Master haplogroup N1c1. You can't live with the fact about the absolute dominance of N1c1 throughout Finnish history, which is why you cook these fantasy theories, how N1c1 is not related to spread of Finno-Ugric or Finnic. If you don't control your inferiority complex, nothing you say can be trusted.

So regarding your first comment.

1 I was utmost speaking about modern Finnic peoples as whole, not trying to make this y-dna war.

but if you so wish

1 The text speaks of 1200BC, or possibly, 700 hundred years younger. Which possibly makes it a fit with proto-Finnic and N1c1. And even if they weren't, doesn't change big picture much:

OLS10 is modelled this way:

Baltic_EST_IA_0LS10
Baltic_EST_BA 0.826±0.045
RUS_Sintashta_MLBA_o1 0.174±0.045
chisq 12.527
tail prob 0.564048
Full output

OLS10 is dated to 800BC and belonged to Savo-Karelian branch of N1c1. Genetically 80% Bronge Age Estonian 20% Sintasha Outlier. Racial continuity confirmed.

Friedrich Ulrich
05-19-2020, 04:18 PM
Also he is short headed

gianmarioricco1
05-19-2020, 05:09 PM

It is like talking to 4 year old, you constantly end up misunderstanding everything you are told regarding facts, and end up feuding with everyone around you. This is the reason you left Finnish history forum discussions with severe buttrash due severe case of butthurt. Let me remind you, there were real scientists there taking part on discussions, and all said the same: you do not understand, and nobody understands you.

Also, you suffer from serious penis envy, in regards to everything regarding Master haplogroup N1c1. You can't live with the fact about the absolute dominance of N1c1 throughout Finnish history, which is why you cook these fantasy theories, how N1c1 is not related to spread of Finno-Ugric or Finnic. If you don't control your inferiority complex, nothing you say can be trusted.

1 I was utmost speaking about modern Finnic peoples as whole, not trying to make this y-dna war.

but if you so wish

1 The text speaks of 1200BC, or possibly, 700 hundred years younger. Which possibly makes it a fit with proto-Finnic and N1c1. And even if they weren't, doesn't change big picture much:

Baltic_EST_IA_0LS10
chisq 12.527
tail prob 0.564048
Full output

OLS10 is dated to 800BC and belonged to Savo-Karelian branch of N1c1. Genetically 80% Bronge Age Estonian 20% Sintasha Outlier. Racial continuity confirmed.Duuude, just chill lol, is Harkonnen Finnish for Hardcore Finn or something?

cass
05-19-2020, 05:26 PM

Northern Russians do not even cluster with Cental Russians not to mention other Slavs

https://i.ibb.co/G26gwSD/13375-original.jpg (https://ibb.co/Z8jysDr)

Lemminkäinen
05-19-2020, 05:48 PM

but if you so wish

Baltic_EST_IA_0LS10
chisq 12.527
tail prob 0.564048
Full output

OLS10 is dated to 800BC and belonged to Savo-Karelian branch of N1c1. Genetically 80% Bronge Age Estonian 20% Sintasha Outlier. Racial continuity confirmed.

On the Finnish forum there was only one researcher, a linguist that had special interest in genetics / N-hg. All other forumites were wannabes. I left that forum after the moderator changed my public status to something like "bullshit speaker" after I stated that we have in Finland also western admixture, not only Siberian and Uralic. Hanging there was waste of time.

Saag et al 2019 included 41 samples, mostly from Estonia of which 6 N1c1. Not so credible thinking about Finnic origin.

0LS10 dated 770-430 BC
V12 360-40 BC
VII4 760-400 BC
IIa 1230-1300 AD!
IIf 1360-1390 AD!
IIg 1210-1230 AD!

All other samples with enough data to find out yDna belonged to R1a (21), except one was J2.

Harkonnen

From Coon:

"Unlike the Corded group, however, these Esthonian skulls are as large in vault and face size as the Upper Palaeolithic group from central Europe, and equal the latter in a number of telltale dimensions, including cranial length, orbital width, and bizygomatic diameter. In the height dimensions of the vault and face, the Esthonian crania exceed all known European groups of any age."

I quoted your first text in my first reply.

akva
05-19-2020, 05:57 PM
Putin isn’t a pure Slavic. There is something Finno-Ugric about his face. His ancestors were from Tver region, where in the 17th century, Karelians have migrated by a process of resettlement. In 1926, the Tver Karelians numbered about ~ 150 thousand.

Rumata
05-19-2020, 05:58 PM
Yes, and he should run Finno-Nords.

Harkonnen
05-19-2020, 06:03 PM
Northern Russians do not even cluster with Cental Russians not to mention other Slavs

https://i.ibb.co/G26gwSD/13375-original.jpg (https://ibb.co/Z8jysDr)

So North Russian cluster with Estonians and Balts. Cool. I think these maps were based on frequencies of certain mtDNA lineages, which may, or may not be informative regards to overall ancestry. More likely not.

Anyway my point was not to say Putin looks like any sort of typical Slavic person. Overall he is pretty oddball looking guy, who should not be used as typical example of any pops.

sevruk
05-19-2020, 06:03 PM
His ancestors from Tver. So he can be partially of Karelian origin
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2f/Vladimir_Spiridonovich_Putin.jpg/138px-Vladimir_Spiridonovich_Putin.jpg
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/79/Maria_Ivanovna_Shelomova.jpg/138px-Maria_Ivanovna_Shelomova.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tver_Karelians

Harkonnen
05-19-2020, 06:05 PM
Putin isn’t a pure Slavic. There is something Finno-Ugric about his face. His ancestors were from Tver region, where in the 17th century, Karelians have migrated by a process of resettlement. In 1926, the Tver Karelians numbered about ~ 150 thousand.

You should be looking pure Karelian faces from Finnish Karelia. Like me for example.

Luso
05-19-2020, 06:09 PM
Textbook Nordo-Mongoloid

cass
05-19-2020, 06:13 PM
So North Russian cluster with Estonians and Balts. Cool. I think these maps were based on frequencies of certain mtDNA lineages, which may, or may not be informative regards to overall ancestry. More likely not.

Anyway my point was not to say Putin looks like any sort of typical Slavic person. Overall he is pretty oddball looking guy, who should not be used as typical example of any pops.

Its based on Ydna. He doesnt look like Slavic person at all. I have never seen such type in the area of early Slavic settlements.

Jana
05-19-2020, 06:14 PM

Not at all. He can't pass in any Slavic country outside Russia (except maybe Belarus, but even that I doubt) well.

Harkonnen
05-19-2020, 06:16 PM
On the Finnish forum there was only one researcher, a linguist that had special interest in genetics / N-hg. All other forumites were wannabes. I left that forum after the moderator changed my public status to something like "bullshit speaker" after I stated that we have in Finland also western admixture, not only Siberian and Uralic. Hanging there was waste of time.

Saag et al 2019 included 41 samples, mostly from Estonia of which 6 N1c1. Not so credible thinking about Finnic origin.

0LS10 dated 770-430 BC
V12 360-40 BC
VII4 760-400 BC
IIa 1230-1300 AD!
IIf 1360-1390 AD!
IIg 1210-1230 AD!

All other samples with enough data to find out yDna belonged to R1a (21), except one was J2.

Harkonnen

I quoted your first text in my first reply.

You are literally insane. If all other Finns don't understand you, no matter what their y-dna is, maybe you should start thinking that it is more about you than others.

Jana
05-19-2020, 06:16 PM
Putin is Balto-Nordid with Uralid admixture in my view.

Lemminkäinen
05-19-2020, 06:32 PM
You are literally insane. If all other Finns don't understand you, no matter what their y-dna is, maybe you should start thinking that it is more about you than others.
You wrote that 0LS10 was from 800 BC. It was the oldest N-sample, dated 770-430 BC. I estimated that Estonian ancient samples were from 500 BC. I was wrong, they were averagely from 500 AD!

What I protest in you is that you stretch every evidence to the limit where you see your goal.

Ymyyakhtakh
05-19-2020, 06:33 PM
Even when he was young, Putin had high pretarsal show (aka upper eyelid exposure), which made his eyes look lazy. It's an anti-Uralic feature that looks very foreign, and that is more characteristic of IE whites.

https://i.imgur.com/5fsdTAK.jpg

For example here in the case of both males and females, the Swedish morph has higher pretarsal show and more dull-looking eyes:

https://i.imgur.com/yttTQ8O.gif

cass
05-19-2020, 06:40 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkoDBolpsUQ
Tver Karelians indeed look similar.

Harkonnen
05-19-2020, 06:55 PM
Lemmi, have you considered moving to Göteborg or something where you would be more happy? You literally can not model any other population with Baltic BA (except maybe Balts, I'm not sure). So what the fuck is wrong with what I said. OLS10 is even better fit for Finns. OLS10 is early Finnic, no matter how much you baby-cry, you can't change facts.

Harkonnen
05-19-2020, 07:13 PM
Even when he was young, Putin had high pretarsal show (aka upper eyelid exposure), which made his eyes look lazy. It's an anti-Uralic feature that looks very foreign, and that is more characteristic of IE whites.

https://i.imgur.com/5fsdTAK.jpg

For example here in the case of both males and females, the Swedish morph has higher pretarsal show and more dull-looking eyes:

https://i.imgur.com/yttTQ8O.gif

Besides, is obvious he has taken some sort of cheek implants. Looks so much different when he was younger

Lemminkäinen
05-19-2020, 07:15 PM
Lemmi, have you considered moving to Göteborg or something where you would be more happy? You literally can not model any other population with Baltic BA (except maybe Balts, I'm not sure). So what the fuck is wrong with what I said. OLS10 is even better fit for Finns. OLS10 is early Finnic, no matter how much you baby-cry, you can't change facts.

IDK if 0LS10 is best match for Finns. Anyway, we have a proverb "one bird doesn't make summer". Early IA Estonians were very Baltic, as Estonians are still, but IA Estonians were more Baltic. Finnish admixture in Estonia is mostly from the time of Swedish wars (Thirty Years War etc.).

Southwest Finns, Tavastians and Ostrobothnians belong to the Early Finnish Settlements, as mentioned in many Finnish studies. East Finns belong to the Late Settlements. The Early Settlements are ancestral groups for all Finns. This is a scientific fact.

Harkonnen
05-19-2020, 07:28 PM
IDK if 0LS10 is best match for Finns. Anyway, we have a proverb "one bird doesn't make summer". Early IA Estonians were very Baltic, as Estonians are still, but IA Estonians were more Baltic. Finnish admixture in Estonia is mostly from the time of Swedish wars (Thirty Years War etc.).

Southwest Finns, Tavastians and Ostrobothnians belong to the Early Finnish Settlements, as mentioned in many Finnish studies. East Finns belong to the Late Settlements. The Early Settlements are ancestral groups for all Finns. This is a scientific fact.

Apparently one bird can become most common haplogroup of Finland and Estonia, likely because it was one badass motherfucker :cool:

Bosniensis
05-19-2020, 07:29 PM
Putin doesn't look European and that's a fact.

Ülev
05-19-2020, 07:33 PM
^^
Russia Is a ‘Distinct Civilization,’ Putin Says
https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2020/05/18/russia-is-a-distinct-civilization-putin-says-a70295

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

TheMaestro
05-19-2020, 08:07 PM
Expand.

gianmarioricco1
05-19-2020, 08:08 PM
Besides, is obvious he has taken some sort of cheek implants. Looks so much different when he was youngerWhy the fuck would he do that lol.

cass
05-19-2020, 08:33 PM
Interesting, Balanovski also analyzed Tver Karelians.
http://xn--c1acc6aafa1c.xn--p1ai/?page_id=31154

Как объясняют авторы, при аналие генофонда диаспор решаются две задачи: 1) выявление степени генетического сходства с популяциями «исторической прародины», то есть степени сохранения исходного генофонда; 2) выявление степени генетического сходства с генофондом их окружения, то есть степени замещения исходного генофонда местными компонентами. Для решения обеих этих задач в случае тверских карел авторы использовали соотношение двух гаплогрупп: N-Z1936 и N-VL29. Для тверских карел этот показатель указал на сходство с популяциями Северо-Восточной Европы, а не центральных русских, к которым относятся русские Тверской области. На этом основании авторы предположили большее генетическое сходство тверских карел с карелами и вепсами Карелии, чем с тверскими русскими.

google translation
Analysis of the Y-chromosome diversity of Tver Karelians showed that the three haplogroups (are) most frequent in their gene pool are: N-Z1936 (31%), R-M198 (xM458) (30%) and N-VL29 (18%).
As the authors explain, when analyzing the gene pool of diasporas, two tasks are solved: 1) to identify the degree of genetic similarity with the populations of the “historical ancestral home,” that is, the degree of conservation of the original gene pool; 2) identification of the degree of genetic similarity with the gene pool of their environment, that is, the degree of substitution of the original gene pool with local components. To solve both of these problems in the case of Tver Karelians, the authors used the ratio of two haplogroups: N-Z1936 and N-VL29 . For Tver Karelians, this indicator indicated similarities with populations of Northeastern Europe, and not central Russians, which include Russians in the Tver region. On this basis, the authors suggested a greater genetic similarity between the Tver Karelians and the Karelians and Vepsians of Karelia than with the Tver Russians.

Harkonnen
05-19-2020, 08:43 PM
If you can find Tver Karelians who look like Putin, it is obvious they are not Pure Karelians. This is fact. Go find pic where Matti Vanhanen, pure Karelian shakes hands with Putin -- you can see the difference.

Harkonnen
05-19-2020, 08:52 PM
You can't find 30% ria1 from pure Karelians.

Root
05-19-2020, 09:12 PM
next dumb question " Is Mao Zedong a textbook 'Turanid' ?"

gianmarioricco1
05-19-2020, 09:18 PM
next dumb question " Is Mao Zedong a textbook 'Turanid' ?" looks Robust Polynesid to me, good representative.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200519/a63becd5e178a636f79df1a23f252927.jpg

cass
05-19-2020, 09:24 PM
So what is the origin of this type among Tver Karelians? Komi?
https://youtu.be/2M8XvXeihW0?t=918

Harkonnen
05-19-2020, 09:27 PM

If I remember correctly, the preview on dna of early Finns showed early Tavastian as mix of Eura Luistari (South West Finland) and Hiitola (Karelian Isthmus). It was also sort of implied that all modern Finns are mix of these 2 groups + Levänluhta. It is also said that Hiitola mtdna was more farmer like (that is modern West Finnish like), whereas Eura mtdna was more Hunter gatherer like (East Finnish like). Of course mtdna levels can vary without admixture, so that doesn't likely mean much nothing regarding anything at all. In any case some people have managed to model little bit extra OLS10 to some Karelians contra rest of Finns, which has raised speculation that Hiitola could be some sort of OLS10 continuation. But this all just speculation.

dududud
05-19-2020, 09:35 PM
He looks sami or something "70% european 30 % siberian", never see that in France.

Harkonnen
05-19-2020, 09:36 PM
Duuude, just chill lol, is Harkonnen Finnish for Hardcore Finn or something?

Harkonnen is a fictional House (family) in scifi book series called Dune

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dune:_House_Harkonnen

The name in the books is in fact based on real Finnish name, Härkönen

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Härkönen

In Finnish, Härkönen means Bull.

Immanenz
05-19-2020, 09:38 PM
He looks sami or something "70% european 30 % siberian", never see that in France.

:picard1:

Lemminkäinen
05-19-2020, 09:40 PM
Apparently one bird can become most common haplogroup of Finland and Estonia, likely because it was one badass motherfucker :cool:

Obviously the right term would be cousin fuckers instead mofo.

Ülev
05-19-2020, 09:42 PM

typical Brégançon-ese

https://youtu.be/8wl2ddpwEhI

lei.talk
05-19-2020, 10:43 PM
TAVASTID (https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/gloss2.htm#TAVASTID) (Tavast type Virchow (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_Virchow))
According to Lundman (https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bertil_Lundman)’s typology, the westernmost of the two East-Baltid (https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/rg-east.htm) subtypes (the other being Savolaxid) Named after the Tavastia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H%C3%A4me) province of Finland.

SAVOLAXID (https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/gloss2.htm#SAVOLAXID)
According to Lundman (https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bertil_Lundman)’s typology, the easternmost of the two East-Baltid (https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/rg-east.htm) subtypes (the other being Tavastid) Named after the Savolaxia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savolax_and_Karelia_County) province of Finland. A Tavastid-Fenno Nordid intermediate.

FENNO-NORDID (https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/gloss1.htm#FENNO-NORDID)
A hypothetical ancient eastern Nordid (https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/gloss2.htm#NORDIC) type, in von Eickstedt (https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egon_von_Eickstedt)'s typology.

Immanenz
05-19-2020, 10:51 PM
TAVASTID (https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/gloss2.htm#TAVASTID) (Tavast type Virchow (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_Virchow))
According to Lundman (https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bertil_Lundman)’s typology, the westernmost of the two East-Baltid (https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/rg-east.htm) subtypes (the other being Savolaxid) Named after the Tavastia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H%C3%A4me) province of Finland.

SAVOLAXID (https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/gloss2.htm#SAVOLAXID)
According to Lundman (https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bertil_Lundman)’s typology, the easternmost of the two East-Baltid (https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/rg-east.htm) subtypes (the other being Tavastid) Named after the Savolaxia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savolax_and_Karelia_County) province of Finland. A Tavastid-Fenno Nordid intermediate.

FENNO-NORDID (https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/gloss1.htm#FENNO-NORDID)
A hypothetical ancient eastern Nordid (https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/gloss2.htm#NORDIC) type, in von Eickstedt (https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egon_von_Eickstedt)'s typology.

Chin is strong enough for this:
https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/rg-neo.htm

Ymyyakhtakh
05-19-2020, 11:33 PM
If you can find Tver Karelians who look like Putin, it is obvious they are not Pure Karelians. This is fact. Go find pic where Matti Vanhanen, pure Karelian shakes hands with Putin -- you can see the difference.

This one?

https://i.imgur.com/5dqb2OS.jpg

Coon said that East Baltids have large heads and square faces, but Putin has a small head and a round face. It's easy to see in comparison to Vanhanen.

Another anti-Finnic feature the crypto-Jew Putin has is his long downturned schnoozle. Finns tend to have Vanhanen's CM feature of long subnasal segment length.

Putin represents the antithesis of these bolded features of Finns (https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/chapter-IX11.htm):

The bigonial diameter of the Finns is very broad,[103] quite equal to the standards of the Livs, and gives the Finnish face the square appearance for which it is noted.

The foreheads are usually high, broad, and only slightly sloping, and that, in general, the total facial profile resembles that of the eastern Finns rather than of Scandinavian Nordics. The nose is most often straight or slightly concave, and the nasion region smoothly curved over glabella, so that it is difficult to locate nasion. Browridges are usually only slightly developed. The nasal wings are usually of moderate spread, and as often flaring as compressed. Heavy mandibles, with powerful chins, are as typical of these as of other Finns. Within any random Finnish gathering, it is possible to pick out Nordic individuals of ordinary Iron Age type, as well as broad-faced, snub-nosed individuals who are exaggeratedly East Baltic.

lei.talk
05-20-2020, 09:47 AM
https://i.imgur.com/DTANs0x.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/6zTrMSe.png (https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/gloss1.htm#)https://i.imgur.com/DTANs0x.png
Neo-Danubian

Etymology:
The term Neo-Danubian is derived from Danubian ("of the River Danube (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danube)"), a cultural designation associated with the proto-Nordics (https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/rg-hallstatt.html) of the Neolithic, who brought Indo-European language (Slavic and Baltic (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balto-Slavic_languages)) to the eastern steppes (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_eastern_steppe).

Other names:
- Oriental (Deniker (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Deniker))
- Osteuropid (von Eickstedt (https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egon_von_Eickstedt); includes the East Baltic type)
- Eastern (Saller (https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Saller)}
- Pre-Slavic (Czekanowski (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Czekanowski))
- Slavic (popular anthropology (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavic))
- Subnordic (Deniker (https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Deniker); includes the East Baltic type)

Origin:
Danubian proto-Nordic altered by the semi-mongolid (https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/gloss2.htm#MONGOLID) Ladogan racial type of the northeastern forests (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scandinavian_and_Russian_taiga). This type was brought westward from the Volga country (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volga_Finns) with the migrations of the Baltic Finns (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltic_Finnic_peoples) during the centuries immediately preceding and after the time of Christ. Today it presents a variable but easily recognizable phenotype of eastern Europe (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Europe#Definitions).

Description:
Neo-Danubians are very round-skulled (https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/gloss1.htm#HYPERBRACHYCEPHALIC), and their cephalic indices frequently exceed 85. The head form is globular, and the forehead is steep and not seldom protuberant. The face is square to oval in shape, and the combination of a round face and a plump cheek is common. There is often a slight flatness to the Neo-Danubian face.

The nose is moderately leptorrhine (https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/gloss1.htm#LEPTORRHINE), straight to concave in profile, and often snub-tipped in a Ladogan fashion. The nasal skeleton is rather low, with a broad tip.

The upper lip is long and convex, and the cheek furrows are as a rule strong.

Median eyefolds are indicative of a low orbit a heavy deposit of fat in the upper lid. Another fatty deposit - on the malars (https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/gloss2.htm#MALARS) - seems to be a secondary sex character, as it is most common among women. The malars are only moderately projecting, especially when compared to those of East Baltics and Ladogans.

Neo-Danubian (https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/gloss2.htm#NEO-DANUBIAN) pigmentation is more blond than brunet, and the pigment character is prevailingly light-mixed. The combination of ash-blond hair with gray-mixed eyes seems to be a specialization shared with East Baltics and partially blond Ladogans, but the most common combination is golden blond hair and blue eyes.

Pigmentation is darker than with the North-Atlantid (https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/rg-north.htm) group, and dark brown and black hair is unsurpassed in the majority. The eye pigment is often heavier than what is typically Nordish, and brown and dark-mixed eyes are the rule. The skin is not seldom darker than the northern European mean, and tending more towards a southern European Mediterranean color.

Geographical distribution:
The Neo-Danubian is primarily an eastern European racial type, and may be found in its greatest present numbers in Poland and in the territories to the immediate east and north-east of that area. It predominates in most of Russia, Belarus, and the Ukraine.

Percentage estimates of Neo-Danubian in European populations (McCulloch (http://www.racialcompact.com/)):

Poland: 55%
Russia, Belarus, & Ukraine: 40% (m.c. in Belarus & western Ukraine)
Hungary: 35% (m.c. in the north-east)
Finland & the Baltic states: 30% (m.c. in s-e Lithuania & n-e Finland)
Czech Republic & Slovakia: 20% (m.c. in Slovakia)
Romania: 20% (m.c. in the north-east)
Balkans: 5% (m.c. in the north)

Related types:
- East Baltic (https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/rg-east.htm)
- A blond dinaricized (https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/gloss1.htm#DINARIC) variety, common in Yugoslavia.

https://i.imgur.com/FSAsN1Y.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/qbBCYb7.png (https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/rg-main.htm)https://i.imgur.com/FSAsN1Y.png

Methuselah
05-20-2020, 03:54 PM
Scandinavic/ Germanic/ Balkan? Not really... he is a pure specimen- Neo Danubian par excellence

Nope, i said Slavic looking. Just with some other stuff in him. I have met such Russians. Not a very common look i have to say. But Russian enough let's put it this way.

Arūnas
08-25-2021, 06:25 PM
he is a genetic peculiarity

Übermensch
08-25-2021, 06:29 PM
I think he is just East baltic (Savolaxid) with minor nordic.

Harkonnen
08-25-2021, 06:44 PM

I'm taking my words back to that extent that obviously it should not be unheard of to find somewhat similar looks here and there. There is huge variation in almost every population which each and everyone tends to forget.

Finnish Swede
08-25-2021, 07:38 PM
There is nothing Nordic on him.

Maybe Komintasavalta etc. can find him right place from huge Mother Russia? Other side Ural mountains?

Ayetooey
08-25-2021, 07:42 PM
His phenotype is anti wog, that’s all that matters.

Arūnas
08-25-2021, 07:44 PM
he is Nord, Nord Stream 2 supporter

Art23
08-25-2021, 07:54 PM
There is nothing Nordic on him.

Not Nordic, but Savolaxid.
Half of Russians are Finno-Ugric peoples in denial pretending to be Slavic.

Art23
08-25-2021, 07:55 PM
Double post

Harkonnen
08-25-2021, 08:04 PM
Not Nordic, but Savolaxid.
Half of Russians are Finno-Ugric peoples in denial pretending to be Slavic.

Where do you loonies seriously popuP? I tried to be nice but seems you fucking slavic shitballs never learn. You are the same shit niggers and arabs so WHATCH YOUR FUCKING TONGUE THE NEXT TIME YOU RUN YLUR FUCKIN GYPPO MOUTH YOU FUCKIN SHITBALL

Harkonnen
08-25-2021, 08:07 PM
Ukraine land of whores beggers and arab whoremasters

Art23
08-25-2021, 08:15 PM
Where do you loonies seriously popuP? I tried to be nice but seems you fucking slavic shitballs never learn. You are the same shit niggers and arabs so WHATCH YOUR FUCKING TONGUE THE NEXT TIME YOU RUN YLUR FUCKIN GYPPO MOUTH YOU FUCKIN SHITBALL

You are funny. Seriously, let's hope you are not mad because you love Putin.

Harkonnen
08-25-2021, 08:19 PM
You are funny. Seriously, let's hope you are not mad because you love Putin.

Yes it is Finns fault you fuckers can't learn to live like civilized humanbeans. Savolaxian Finns fucked the russki-aryan civilization. Sounds like a great fucking theory.

Harkonnen
08-25-2021, 08:25 PM
The holy war between brave Ukrainians and Putin's sneaky Savolaxians.

Harkonnen
08-25-2021, 08:33 PM
Did Savolaxians fuckup Belarus too?

Art23
08-25-2021, 08:45 PM
Did Savolaxians fuckup Belarus too?

Nyet. Belarusians are a mix of Slavs and Balts.

Everything was the other way around. Slavic migrants assimilited Finno-Ugric populations in northern Russia. Assimilated linguistically, but the phenotypes and autosomal DNA still shows it.

Harkonnen
08-25-2021, 08:49 PM
Nyet. Belarusians are a mix of Slavs and Balts.

Everything was the other way around. Slavic migrants assimilited Finno-Ugric populations in northern Russia. Assimilated linguistically, but the phenotypes and autosomal DNA still shows it.

Except Russians don't have Savonian admix.

Harkonnen
08-25-2021, 08:50 PM

Harkonnen
08-25-2021, 09:07 PM
I find it frankly very annoying that you guys cause havoc and destruction everywhere you go, and then when you can't get along with each other then you built up us as substitute enemy.

Finnish Swede
08-25-2021, 09:13 PM
If Putin is something, then he is home-elf like Dobby

https://muropaketti.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/dobby_harrypotter_630-630x411.jpg

Harkonnen
08-25-2021, 09:36 PM
I mean I fully understand how the narrative is now been built by Ukes to alienate Russians as enemies. It is done by creating image from guy like me as the epitomity of disgusting subhuman enemy. I mean I have no spoon in this battle but if the fucking ukes want me as their enemy, I can be your fucking enemy.

Komintasavalta
08-25-2021, 09:43 PM
https://i.ibb.co/nR5J7nS/20210826004255.jpg