PDA

View Full Version : Israel vowed to annex 30% of the West Bank

Nassbean
05-21-2020, 11:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nC9D_Twtrs

This is sickening :picard2: I wonder what Israeli/jewish members think of this ...

samario
05-22-2020, 12:39 AM
I think it's great. Viva Israel.

Nassbean
05-22-2020, 12:42 AM
I think it's great. Viva Israel.

are you an evangelist ?

Daco Celtic
05-22-2020, 12:46 AM
Trump probably supports this

Nassbean
05-22-2020, 12:47 AM

Of course he does and like all the future american presidents. Zionist lobbies are too powerful there

samario
05-22-2020, 12:49 AM
are you an evangelist ?

No.

By the way, this sort of reminds me of the Crusades. That strip of land has always been in dispute. lol

Most desired strip of land on earth.

Daco Celtic
05-22-2020, 12:49 AM
Of course he does and like all the future american presidents. Zionist lobbies are too powerful there

Jared Kushner approved

PaleoEuropean
05-22-2020, 12:50 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nC9D_Twtrs

This is sickening :picard2: I wonder what Israeli/jewish members think of this ...

Sounds like he is just being a typical Iranian puppet and using a "proposed" which means some minority extremist party proposed it and it has no legal bearing nor will probably ever be voted on because it will never get the support it needs; to push himself toward Iran without repercussions. America has pretty much halted settlement in the West Bank, even Netanyahu's party has been strict on settlers. All I see here is a mistake on the Palestinians part doubling down on their mistakes in foreign policy. If they wan't to make an enemy of the the U.S doing it with Trump in office is a big mistake; I can guarantee he won't hesitate to allow Israel to punish them.

Nassbean
05-22-2020, 12:51 AM
No.

By the way, this sort of reminds me of the Crusades. That strip of land has always been in dispute. lol

Most desired strip of land on earth.

that's weird then ..it's been years you're on anthro/genetic forums and you still aren't aware that most of them are almost 50% european if not 60% in some cases. At the same you're aware that palestinians are genetically mainly levantines so why do you support Zionism ?

sean
05-22-2020, 12:52 AM
https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1589559335951.png

Nassbean
05-22-2020, 12:57 AM
Sounds like he is just being a typical Iranian puppet and using a "proposed" which means some minority extremist party proposed it and it has no legal bearing nor will probably ever be voted on because it will never get the support it needs; to push himself toward Iran without repercussions. America has pretty much halted settlement in the West Bank, even Netanyahu's party has been strict on settlers. All I see here is a mistake on the Palestinians part doubling down on their mistakes in foreign policy. If they wan't to make an enemy of the the U.S doing it with Trump in office is a big mistake; I can guarantee he won't hesitate to allow Israel to punish them.

If he's re-elected be sure he'll annex it no matter what the world has to say about it. Do you really believe it's up to the US to decide ? Clearly not, If Isrealis want it America will be forced to accept it :

"Netanyahu told reporters at a press conference that, if re-elected and able to form a coalition, he would apply Israeli sovereignty over the Jordan Valley and the northern Dead Sea.
He said he expected US President Donald Trump to present his Middle East peace plan just days after Israelis vote next Tuesday, September 17, and that in co-ordination with the US, he would also look to apply sovereignty over all Israeli settlements in the West Bank."

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/09/10/world/netanyahu-israel-west-bank-jordan-valley/index.html

Nassbean
05-22-2020, 12:59 AM
https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1589559335951.png

These are just words I really doubt they'll enter in a conflict with Israel especially with the US behind ...

samario
05-22-2020, 01:00 AM
that's weird then ..it's been years you're on anthro/genetic forums and you still aren't aware that most of them are almost 50% european if not 60% in some cases. At the same you're aware that palestinians are genetically mainly levantines so why do you support Zionism ?

More freedom and development for the whole area under Israeli rule. Also, are you sure Israelis are 60% European on average? Where are you getting this from? Most of them still have a decent amount of Levantine blood. Likewise, there are some Muslim Palestinians who have a high degree of Saudi ancestry.

Nassbean
05-22-2020, 01:01 AM
Israel is already 20% Muslim, but now they plan on increasing that number even higher while knowing fully well that they breed like rats.

https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1576787530710.png

I'm beginning to think (((they))) aren't as intelligent as they claim to be.

They already expelled hundreds of thousands of palestinians before (Nakba) so I won't be surprised if one day they repeat it

Kamal900
05-22-2020, 01:02 AM
Nassbean, while I do appreciate on the fact that Maghrebis are very friendly with us Palestinians and all that, me and happycow aren't even remotely interested in the whole conflict that we have very little relations to. Whatever happens in that part of that world isn't really my concern anymore and so on, and I will appreciate if you pretty much did the same as well.

Kamal900
05-22-2020, 01:04 AM
More freedom and development for the whole area under Israeli rule. Also, are you sure Israelis are 60% European on average? Where are you getting this from? Most of them still have a decent amount of Levantine blood.

Lol, I think you don't know the Likud party all that much, do you? it's more development and freedom for them, not the gentiles that are living in the west bank, rofl. It's no different from the several bantustans under White south africa that Blacks are forced to live in which are very underdeveloped and so on. Israel by law is a Jewish ethnostate. No more no less.

Nassbean
05-22-2020, 01:07 AM
More freedom and development for the whole area under Israeli rule.

You mean freedom for Israelis ? Because palestinians clearly aren't really free under Israeli rule. As a people attached to their land they fight against invaders which is legitimate and honorable.

Do you accept these kind of filthy actions ? :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k8_JcbfTZw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKWHaVtAgLE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxneLwo2_wY

so this is your freedom ?

JamesBond007
05-22-2020, 01:08 AM
Lol, I think you don't know the Likud party all that much, do you? it's more development and freedom for them, not the gentiles that are living in the west bank, rofl. It's no different from the several bantustans under White south africa that Blacks are forced to live in which are very underdeveloped and so on. Israel by law is a Jewish ethnostate. No more no less.

How is that different from the Northern Ireland situation ?

Kamal900
05-22-2020, 01:09 AM
More freedom and development for the whole area under Israeli rule. Also, are you sure Israelis are 60% European on average? Where are you getting this from? Most of them still have a decent amount of Levantine blood. Likewise, there are some Muslim Palestinians who have a high degree of Saudi ancestry.

Few of them, yeah, but on average, Palestinian Muslims are around the same level of Canaanite ancestry as their western Jewish counterparts.
https://i.ibb.co/SwJkhqL/2020-02-18-07-46-22-g25vahaduo-genetics-ovh-b45d1407d378.jpg

samario
05-22-2020, 01:11 AM
Israel is already 20% Muslim, but now they plan on increasing that number even higher while knowing fully well that they breed like rats.

https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1576787530710.png

I'm beginning to think (((they))) aren't as intelligent as they claim to be.

They'd be annexing former Jewish settlements in the West Bank and the Jordan Valley which is largely underpopulated. Israel is not annexing the whole thing but the way I see it, it's forcing non-Israelis to resettle somewhere else as water and food resources become scarce let alone connectivity. Viability of a Palestinian state would be a tough task were they to carry out this annexation plan. The chances of a Palestinian state being created would be close to 0.

Nassbean
05-22-2020, 01:12 AM
Nassbean, while I do appreciate on the fact that Maghrebis are very friendly with us Palestinians and all that, me and happycow aren't even remotely interested in the whole conflict that we have very little relations to. Whatever happens in that part of that world isn't really my concern anymore and so on, and I will appreciate if you pretty much did the same as well.

That's weird why palestinian members are embarassed by this ? Quite sad to see that you give up on this tbh

Cristiano viejo
05-22-2020, 01:13 AM

It is your people, for Allan sake. How can you be so bitch??

Kamal900
05-22-2020, 01:16 AM
It is your people, for Allan sake. How can you be so bitch??

I honestly don't give a damn really. I was never born or lived there most of my life, you know? I mean, the only people that I truly care about is my family and loved ones. That's it.

Samnium
05-22-2020, 01:17 AM
Bad news. I don't like the "panarabist" lamentations but neither Moshé Great Israel plan.

I could even say : quarell of Semites.

Nassbean
05-22-2020, 01:17 AM
I always had the King Solomon cut the baby in half solution for Palestine. Israel should just cede everything past the West Bank to Jordan, with an immigration treaty allowing a certain number of Jews there every year. That's the easiest and most logical way to solve the Palestinian issue.

https://i.imgur.com/Kem8qpt.jpg

I think the only reason Israel keeps Palestine around is because Hamas is controlled by the Jews who use Palestine to have a security state dynamic. Also they used Palestine and the PLO to ruin Lebanon, the last Christian Middle Eastern country. So I don't have exceeding amounts of love for Palestinians, because of how much they wrecked Lebanon, the last decent country in the Middle East.

I think Palestine is simply a Jewish puppet state, and all the land belongs to Jordan.

The Middle East is a snake pit. Better to keep it at arms length, stop wasting our time with Palestinian bedtime stories when we should be removing Muslims from our own lands (they are nothing but trouble anyway) and travelling the stars.

Interesting I agree about most of what you just said here but in the case of "your lands" it's simply a problem of religion ? So you would accept christian/atheist middle easterners ?

Kamal900
05-22-2020, 01:18 AM
That's weird why palestinian members are embarassed by this ? Quite sad to see that you give up on this tbh

Like I said, 7abiby. I was never born or lived there, so I don't really have much interests in the whole thing that had been going on for many decades and so on, bro. I mean, If I had a choice living in between Morocco or the whole Levant I would choose the former than the latter.

Nassbean
05-22-2020, 01:18 AM
Bad news. I don't like the "panarabist" lamentations but neither Moshé Great Israel plan.

I could even say : quarell of Semites.

"semites" in the case of Israel it's more europeans vs semites

Nassbean
05-22-2020, 01:21 AM
Like I said, 7abiby. I was never born or lived there, so I don't really have much interests in the whole thing that had been going on for many decades and so on, bro. I mean, If I had a choice living in between Morocco or the whole Levant I would choose the former than the latter.

That's surprising I can understand in the case of Lebanon but why not in syria or Palestine/israel ? Sometimes I also feel like it's none of my business but honestly I can't stay calm when I see all the humiliations palestinians go through It's like if it was my own people despite the fact that I'm not even muslim

PaleoEuropean
05-22-2020, 01:21 AM
If he's re-elected be sure he'll annex it no matter what the world has to say about it. Do you really believe it's up to the US to decide ? Clearly not, If Isrealis want it America will be forced to accept it :

"Netanyahu told reporters at a press conference that, if re-elected and able to form a coalition, he would apply Israeli sovereignty over the Jordan Valley and the northern Dead Sea.
He said he expected US President Donald Trump to present his Middle East peace plan just days after Israelis vote next Tuesday, September 17, and that in co-ordination with the US, he would also look to apply sovereignty over all Israeli settlements in the West Bank."

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/09/10/world/netanyahu-israel-west-bank-jordan-valley/index.html

Because they rely on us for ammunition, we have blocked their resupply a few times. The same benefits Israel has Jordan and Egypt has; they are just divided between the two. If Israel is the aggressor they stand to lose a lot. America stopped settlement in the West Bank through various means. Right now we aren't stopping them because of the Palestinian governments coziness with Iran; we aren't going to help Iranian proxies anymore. There is no benefit, we have had to learn the hard way that old ties run deep.

Kamal900
05-22-2020, 01:25 AM
That's surprising I can understand in the case of Lebanon but why not in syria or Palestine/israel ? Sometimes I also feel like it's none of my business but honestly I can't stay calm when I see all the humiliations palestinians go through It's like if it was my own people despite the fact that I'm not even muslim

I know, 7abiby. But like I said, there's nothing that you and I can do anything about it. For me, it's the reason why I don't want to put myself in these kind of affairs since the Levant is an extremely dysfunctional region. I mean, i had wonderful memories in Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia while having bad memories in Lebanon and Syria. I don't feel much connection with the peoples of the Levant apart from genetics which I don't base my relationships with other peoples on. I was born and lived my whole life in the Arabian peninsula, and thus, I have much more deeper ties to this land than anything really. The same thing with happycow with the US as well.

Samnium
05-22-2020, 01:28 AM
"semites" in the case of Israel it's more europeans vs semites

Hum... A good portion of Israeli citizens are either fully or partially Mizrahi, so it kind of fit my expression

Nassbean
05-22-2020, 01:29 AM
Because they rely on us for ammunition, we have blocked their resupply a few times. The same benefits Israel has Jordan and Egypt has; they are just divided between the two. If Israel is the aggressor they stand to lose a lot. America stopped settlement in the West Bank through various means. Right now we aren't stopping them because of the Palestinian governments coziness with Iran; we aren't going to help Iranian proxies anymore. There is no benefit, we have had to learn the hard way that old ties run deep.

It's the opposite actually it's the american government who rely on Israel (and that's what most americans like you still don't understand) because American support is explained by pressure from the pro-Zionist lobby (Jewish and evangelist) and the military-industrial complex (a large part of the generous American aid to Israel is in the hands of American producers of arms and ammunition. So If anyone has to take a decision here it's Israel certainly not America who simply nods

Nassbean
05-22-2020, 01:32 AM
I know, 7abiby. But like I said, there's nothing that you and I can do anything about it. For me, it's the reason why I don't want to put myself in these kind of affairs since the Levant is an extremely dysfunctional region. I mean, i had wonderful memories in Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia while having bad memories in Lebanon and Syria. I don't feel much connection with the peoples of the Levant apart from genetics which I don't base my relationships with other peoples on. I was born and lived my whole life in the Arabian peninsula, and thus, I have much more deeper ties to this land than anything really. The same thing with happycow with the US as well.

I see, you have a whole different perspective about the subject but ok I respect your opinion

Nassbean
05-22-2020, 01:33 AM
Hum... A good portion of Israeli citizens are either fully or partially Mizrahi, so it kind of fit my expression

mizrahim are a minority ..Ashkenazim/sephardim are way more numerous and present at all the levels of their society

PaleoEuropean
05-22-2020, 01:34 AM

The vast majority of Israeli Jews are of Mizrahi descent, all the Ashkenazis live in New York and Florida.

Nassbean
05-22-2020, 01:34 AM
Nope, we already have enough Lebanese and Berbers. Canada spent hundreds of millions evacuating Lebanese with Canadian passports during Lebanon’s civil war. Also remember Canada is giving $25K to the 170 Iranians killed by Iran. Lebanese tend to be the most liberal of all Arabs in Canada. See picture related; that is a good example of Lebanese behaviour in 2019, and it's only going to get worse.

https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1575580791819.jpg

What I don't understand is why a lebanese have less right to stay there than you ? Especially knowing that this land originally belonged to amerindians. Is it because "whites" built the current state ?

Samnium
05-22-2020, 01:38 AM
mizrahim are a minority ..Ashkenazim/sephardim are way more numerous and present at all the levels of their society

Actually I checked the numbers, Mizrahim represent something like half of the population.

Now the ultra orthodox are very "inbred" and 100% Asheknazim, these are pushing for the "Great Israel" thing.

PaleoEuropean
05-22-2020, 01:39 AM
What I don't understand is why a lebanese have less right to stay there than you ? Especially knowing that this land originally belonged to amerindians. Is it because "whites" built the current state ?

We killed the injuns so we get the land, go kill your own injuns.

Nassbean
05-22-2020, 01:41 AM
Actually I checked the numbers, Mizrahim represent something like half of the population.

Now the ultra orthodox are very "inbred" and 100% Asheknazim, these are pushing for the "Great Israel" thing.

no they say half of the population because they includes sephardim from North africa too but we both know these jews plot close to sicilians and greeks

For much of Israel’s history, Sephardic and Mizrahi Jews were disproportionately underrepresented in the government. Yet now, they make up more than half of the population.
https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/sephardic-ashkenazic-mizrahi-jews-jewish-ethnic-diversity/

PaleoEuropean
05-22-2020, 01:53 AM
Spare me the righteous indignation. British land law dictates that all land is functionally owned, which is specifically why 90% of settlers in Canadian regions went out of their way to draft treaties with the natives. Under British land law, no treaty = native owned land. Back then all those native groups were loyal to the British crown and they all fought against the Americans in the revolutionary war. Many “natives” to Canada are actually native to America and came to Canada as refugees since Americans believed in quick ethnic cleansing rather than assimilation.

The Dominion of Canada was the shining jewel of the British Empire.

Also a lot were allied to the French, only the Confederacy in America ever really allied on a large scale with injuns.

Zeno
05-22-2020, 09:26 PM

Jared Kushner approved

As you've said, because of Kushner. Trump is literally encircled by a Zionist lobby, with little Jared being the closest and vilest of them all in der Weißen Haus of Jewnited States of Amerika.

Zeno
05-22-2020, 09:32 PM
The Semites can do whatever they want. But I don't want the West to intervene at all. No more wars for Israel.

Btw, Greeks could, if they were also chimp outs, to claim Palestine too. We literally had it in total, under Alexander, the Seleucids and the Byzantines close to 700-800 years I think. And there were a lot of Hellenistic settlements settled by colonists from mainland Greece. Plus the fact that the Philistines, who came from the Aegean and were nothing else but Mycenaeans in all likelihood, who were Greeks after all, invaded Palestine and influenced it in all ways.

WeißerJunge
05-22-2020, 09:41 PM
Israel is a National Socialist state.

Nassbean
05-22-2020, 10:37 PM
The Semites can do whatever they want. But I don't want the West to intervene at all. No more wars for Israel.

Btw, Greeks could, if they were also chimp outs, to claim Palestine too. We literally had it in total, under Alexander, the Seleucids and the Byzantines close to 700-800 years I think. And there were a lot of Hellenistic settlements settled by colonists from mainland Greece. Plus the fact that the Philistines, who came from the Aegean and were nothing else but Mycenaeans in all likelihood, who were Greeks after all, invaded Palestine and influenced it in all ways.

Cool I will claim andalusia too then

sioned
11-21-2020, 10:29 AM
Wether Israel gonna annex some time in the future parts of the Westbank or not, there isnt anything to do about it, aslong USA backing the Jewish state. But for the record, why didn't the Jordanians and Egyptians in 1949 after the first Jewish-Arab war, not established the Palestian state, instead they themselves annexed the Palestinian areas into their own respectively nations.