PDA

View Full Version : Looks like somebody broke the first two rules of Fight Club...

Manifest Destiny
03-25-2009, 04:16 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D96RA7F82&show_article=1

Loose lips sink ships, people.

Loki
03-25-2009, 04:23 PM
Appalling.

Rainraven
03-25-2009, 09:29 PM
It's shocking the sort of abuse that happens in homes for the mentally disabled and elderly. That they employ people who value this sort of disgusting 'entertainment' over caring and compassion :(

The Lawspeaker
03-25-2009, 10:01 PM
Disgusting... absolutely disgusting.

Manifest Destiny
03-26-2009, 02:14 PM
It's shocking the sort of abuse that happens in homes for the mentally disabled and elderly. That they employ people who value this sort of disgusting 'entertainment' over caring and compassion :(

That's what I was thinking. It's not impossible that my parents could end up in a home. Maybe my wife and I will, someday, too. That's bad enough on its own; WITHOUT being abused by employees.

Eldritch
03-26-2009, 05:29 PM
360 patients in one place? That's a recipe for disaster (or at least heavy-duty misery) all in itself.

Add to the mix untrained, minimum wage, probably subliterate staff whose IQ is only marginally higher than that of the patients, and this is what you get.

Baron Samedi
03-26-2009, 06:18 PM
I think really the only thing that needs to be said here is most "humans" are scum.

I really have a hard time fathoming how some people "get off" on seeing helpless things suffer. Same goes with animal abuse at meat processing places.