PDA

View Full Version : Classify Persian Jason Reza Jorjani

Anaximander
06-05-2020, 01:57 AM
He is half Persian-half north European mix.
On his views, he has claimed ancient Persians were white, and their empire was ''A Great White empire'', and that the mongol and arab conquering of Persia resulted in the formation of modern Iranians.

https://i.imgur.com/qs6qh7N.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Jqdvuqz.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/nT0vhMh.jpg

Is he white? Which side of his mix has won on his phenotype?

Tauromachos
06-05-2020, 02:00 AM
Persians declared themselves as Aryans

Iran means Land of the Aryans

Persian(Pharsi) is an old Indoeuropean language grouped as Satem together with Indian and Slavic languages

The name or term Aryan in fact comes from Persian language or culture not from Europe

Anaximander
06-05-2020, 02:08 AM
Persians declared themselves as Aryans

Iran means Land of the Aryans

Persian(Pharsi) is an old Indoeuropean language grouped as Satem together with Indian and Slavic languages

The name or term Aryan in fact comes from Persian language or culture not from Europe

Not what i expected to hear, after my Introduction post. U just underlined known facts.

Gonzalort
06-05-2020, 02:09 AM
Not persian at all

Tauromachos
06-05-2020, 02:17 AM
Not what i expected to hear, after my Introduction post. U just underlined known facts.

The dude is the Anaximander of Persia

Anaximander
06-05-2020, 02:22 AM
The dude is the Anaximander of Persia

I dont claim that turkish and arab invasions resulted in the formation of Greek nation.
I do claim that ancient Greeks were more blond though, and that modern Greeks should through natural selection become more blonde, like he does for Iranians and Europeanness.

Joso
06-05-2020, 02:27 AM
Alpinised iranid

Tauromachos
06-05-2020, 02:32 AM
I dont claim that turkish and arab invasions resulted in the formation of Greek nation.
I do claim that ancient Greeks were more blond though, and that modern Greeks should through natural selection become more blonde, like he does for Iranians and Europeanness.

Genetics,Anthropology and Ancient Artefacts with colored depictions of Ancient Greek people say different though

Synapsid
06-05-2020, 02:49 AM

This not correct, infact ancient greeks had less NE European ancestry than modern greeks. Phenotypically, there is not much difference between modern mainland greeks and Ancient Greeks

Synapsid
06-05-2020, 02:49 AM
Genetics,Anthropology and Ancient Artefacts with colored depictions of Ancient Greek people say different though

Yeah, ancient DNA put an end to that trope

Anaximander
06-05-2020, 04:00 PM
This not correct, infact ancient greeks had less NE European ancestry than modern greeks. Phenotypically, there is not much difference between modern mainland greeks and Ancient Greeks

The ancient Greeks of classical and early Hellenistic period has higher percentage of blonde people in their pop. They later mixed with the slaves they had, who were darker, and formed the Greek nation.

Synapsid
06-05-2020, 11:36 PM
The ancient Greeks of classical and early Hellenistic period has higher percentage of blonde people in their pop. They later mixed with the slaves they had, who were darker, and formed the Greek nation.

What? No. Infact the slaves of the early stages classical antiquity would have been more central European like or Thracian/balkanic due their underdevelopment compared to the Greeks of the time, not MENA who lived complex societies like Egypt and Assyria. Look at the Minoan and Mycenaean genomes, they are largely EEF+some small levant+Steppe, just like modern Greeks.

Rgvgjhvv
06-06-2020, 12:15 AM
LOL so what got him banned