PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Canada

Loyalist
11-14-2008, 06:35 PM
Hello,

I formerly posted at Skadi, the Althing, and some other forums under the same username. It's nice to see some familiar faces from the aforementioned, and of course you know my background.

I'm 18, and was born and raised in Ontario, Canada. My ancestry is predominantly Scottish, Ulster-Scottish, and English, with most of my family having arrived here from the United Kingdom fairly recently. However, I also have Colonial roots, counting earlier Dutch and German settlers among my forbears.

I'm presently in university, studying history and political science. A fanatic about the former, I'm particularly interested in the World Wars, Medieval Europe, and all eras of the British Isles. Other interests include politics (I consider myself a staunch conservative with an ethnocentric viewpoint), football (Glasgow Rangers), reading, and travelling.

Talk to you all soon. :thumbs up

Vulpix
11-14-2008, 06:47 PM
Hi and a warm :welcome: to the Apricity Loyalist :wave!

Thanks for joining us :thumbs up.

Aragorn
11-14-2008, 09:15 PM
Welcome to the forum and enjoy your time here:)

The Dragonslayer
11-15-2008, 04:22 AM
Welcome to the forum! Great introduction you posted. I hope you enjoy being here. Have a wonderful weekend.

Stormraaf
11-15-2008, 10:40 AM
Welcome, Loyalist. :wave It's great to see more Skadi members here.

Saksenland
11-15-2008, 10:50 AM
Welcome.

Why is everyone leaving Skadi?

Stormraaf
11-15-2008, 11:10 AM
Why is everyone leaving Skadi?

Not leaving, but using more online rooftops to shout from.

Ćmeric
11-15-2008, 02:24 PM
And besides if Skadi ever goes offline again without warning, people have another forum at which they can discuss similar issues with longtime cyber acquaintances.

Oisín
11-15-2008, 03:20 PM
Hello,

I formerly posted at Skadi, the Althing, and some other forums under the same username. It's nice to see some familiar faces from the aforementioned, and of course you know my background.

I'm 18, and was born and raised in Ontario, Canada. My ancestry is predominantly Scottish, Ulster-Scottish, and English, with most of my family having arrived here from the United Kingdom fairly recently. However, I also have Colonial roots, counting earlier Dutch and German settlers among my forbears.

I'm presently in university, studying history and political science. A fanatic about the former, I'm particularly interested in the World Wars, Medieval Europe, and all eras of the British Isles. Other interests include politics (I consider myself a staunch conservative with an ethnocentric viewpoint), football (Glasgow Rangers), reading, and travelling.

Talk to you all soon. :thumbs up
You not talking to us on Irish Nationalism anymore?

Loyalist
11-15-2008, 04:02 PM
You not talking to us on Irish Nationalism anymore?

Who said anything about Irish Nationalism? ;)