PDA

View Full Version : Why do people on this forum believe Natufian is closely related to Anatolian Farmers let alone EEF?

Daos777
06-12-2020, 07:56 PM
https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/422295v1.full.pdf

“As they reported in Nature Communications today, the researchers found that the Neolithic Anatolians derived a large portion of their ancestry from the Epipaleolithic Anatolian, indicating genetic continuity in the region.”

"Our results provide additional, genetic support for previous archaeological evidence that suggests that Anatolia was not merely a stepping stone in a movement of early farmers from the Fertile Crescent into Europe," co-senior author Choongwon Jeong from the Max Planck Institute of the Science of Human History said in a statement. "Rather, it was a place where local hunter-gatherers adopted ideas, plants, and technology that led to agricultural subsistence."

Seems like people are living on information from the early 2000s. ANF had very small input from Natufians probably in the 0-10 percent range at most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tauromachos
06-12-2020, 09:03 PM
Natufian farmers were from the Levant

Anatolian farmers were from Anatolia and the Aegean region.

Daos777
06-12-2020, 09:42 PM
Natufian farmers were from the Levant

Anatolian farmers were from Anatolia and the Aegean region.

Well yeah, but

I’m just trying to point out that they were not closely related at all. Anatolian farmers on a PCA are equidistant from WHG and Natufian.

Most people on apricity try to equate Natufians to Neolithic farmers that came into Europe, but they literally had almost 0 Natufian dna.

All I’m trying to point out, no reason to be dumb when the sources all over the internet.

FinalFlash
06-12-2020, 09:48 PM
Well yeah, but

I’m just trying to point out that they were not closely related at all. Anatolian farmers on a PCA are equidistant from WHG and Natufian.

Most people on apricity try to equate Natufians to Neolithic farmers that came into Europe, but they literally had almost 0 Natufian dna.

All I’m trying to point out, no reason to be dumb when the sources all over the internet.

They appear equidistant because EEF was like 20% WHG if memory serves. But I get your point in that they were different populations.

Daos777
06-12-2020, 09:51 PM
They appear equidistant because EEF was like 20% WHG if memory serves. But I get your point in that they were different populations.

Yeah, but im not talking about only EEF. I'm talking about Anatolian Hunter Gatherers. They had 0 gene flow from European WHG. And they still show up as in the middle between WHG and Natufian. Probably because of very distant relation to both groups, but they are their own very distinct population. Has absolutely nothing to do with Natufians.

Not as important but talking about Y-DNA, G comes from F-M89 as does HIJK>IJK>IJ>I.
By their main Y haplogroup they are more related to I than they are related E, dominant haplo of Natufians. Meaning E split earlier from this basal population that is ancestral to both groups and E has more divergent time from this population than Anatolian hunter gatherers have with WHG.

FinalFlash
06-12-2020, 09:53 PM
Yeah, but im not talking about only EEF. I'm talking about Anatolian Hunter Gatherers. They had 0 gene flow from European WHG. And they still show up as in the middle between WHG and Natufian. Probably because of very distant relation to both groups, but they are their own very distinct population. Has absolutely nothing to do with Natufians.

I agree. I think it's mostly those who are obsessed with steppe admixture that want to present EEF or AHG as some non-European component or something completely foreign to Europe.

Daos777
06-12-2020, 10:04 PM
I agree. I think it's mostly those who are obsessed with steppe admixture that want to present EEF or AHG as some non-European component or something completely foreign to Europe.

Too much larp on this forum not enough science. I think I need to upgrade to Eupedia. But the mods on there are fags.

Sacrificed Ram
06-12-2020, 10:07 PM
Natufian = 50% Dzudzuana + 50% Basal Eurasian

They weren't farmers, but hunting and gathering.

Tauromachos
06-12-2020, 11:31 PM
Well yeah, but

Well yeah why should they have been related both were farmers but from different direction

There were different groups of people who have been Farmers in the Neolithic

For example there were Neolithic Farmers in the Zagros Mountains of Iran too

Its sometimes argued that the Pre Aryan Dravidians in India descended from these Farmers

Most of Neolthic Farmer input in Europe is Anatolian and some is Natufian

Daos777
06-13-2020, 04:51 AM
Well yeah why should they have been related both were farmers but from different direction

There were different groups of people who have been Farmers in the Neolithic

For example there were Neolithic Farmers in the Zagros Mountains of Iran too

Its sometimes argued that the Pre Aryan Dravidians in India descended from these Farmers

Most of Neolthic Farmer input in Europe is Anatolian and some is Natufian

Well yeah, you actually know what you’re talking about but I’ve seen too many users equate ANF with Natufian. So they better read this thread and get some educations into their brains

Sacrificed Ram
06-13-2020, 12:35 PM

How not, the Basal Eurasian DNA (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basal_Eurasian) vestiges in Europe can be only of Natufian origin.

Daos777
06-13-2020, 04:45 PM
How not, the Basal Eurasian DNA (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basal_Eurasian) vestiges in Europe can be only of Natufian origin.

Basal Eurasian in EEF isn’t of dzudzuana origin?

Sacrificed Ram
06-13-2020, 05:35 PM
Basal Eurasian in EEF isn’t of dzudzuana origin?

Really, you are more updated than me, the determinant component in Natufians isn't Basal Eurasian, but Ancestral North African, if this graph is correct:
https://indo-european.eu/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/qpgraph-dzudzuana.jpg
https://indo-european.eu/2018/09/paleolithic-caucasus-samples-reveal-the-most-important-component-of-west-eurasians/

I need research more.

Joachim
12-12-2022, 10:34 AM
https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/422295v1.full.pdf

“As they reported in Nature Communications today, the researchers found that the Neolithic Anatolians derived a large portion of their ancestry from the Epipaleolithic Anatolian, indicating genetic continuity in the region.”

"Our results provide additional, genetic support for previous archaeological evidence that suggests that Anatolia was not merely a stepping stone in a movement of early farmers from the Fertile Crescent into Europe," co-senior author Choongwon Jeong from the Max Planck Institute of the Science of Human History said in a statement. "Rather, it was a place where local hunter-gatherers adopted ideas, plants, and technology that led to agricultural subsistence."

Seems like people are living on information from the early 2000s. ANF had very small input from Natufians probably in the 0-10 percent range at most.

Because they were you coper,you are a white Nationalist who wants to want to dissociate himself with middle east,well let me tell you,natufians were ANF+10% Ancestral north African,they had split from common ancestors pretty recently 1k years ago .
And natufians were the ones who started farming and built Jericho.
Even in PCA,natufians are close to ANF ,it's just basal north African shifting them differently.

And anf looked like swarthy semites, Sardinians arent a good representation for anf phenotype, because sardinians are like 15% whg and we know that whg makes your facial features more european even though whg were dark skin themselves.

There are qpAdm models for natufians and they same as anf with 10% north African.
Thats it.