PDA

View Full Version : The most South Asia Looking member of TA Forum?

alpha.ghot
06-16-2020, 01:16 PM
Who do you think is the most south Asian looking member of the Theapricity Forum?

chociprasa
06-16-2020, 01:18 PM
Mortimer.

Immanenz
06-16-2020, 01:22 PM
Mortimer.

lol, no way. there are a few users who are pure South Asians, they beat him comfortably.

Pɪᴇᴛʀᴏ Cʜᴀʀᴅᴏɴɴᴇ
06-16-2020, 01:23 PM
South Asians are boring.

Kyp
06-16-2020, 01:26 PM
Borealis and Thambi

El_Abominacion
06-16-2020, 01:38 PM
Out of all the full South Asians, definitely Thambi or Borealis who look typically Indian. As for some other full South Asians such as yourself and Kimbo, you're from the fringes of South Asia and look far less typical.

Trouble
06-22-2020, 06:28 AM
This is a strange question to ask. It's comparable to asking "Who is the most European looking member". Most people would object to such a question because almost all European members look European in some form or another with the exception of obvious outliers like Mortimer. Maybe some of them don't look like their specific Euro ethnicity but 99.9% look European broadly speaking.

Why would it be any different for us? Is it really that shocking that we look like we are from the region that our ancestry is from?

Trouble
06-22-2020, 06:30 AM
Out of all the full South Asians, definitely Thambi or Borealis who look typically Indian. As for some other full South Asians such as yourself and Kimbo, you're from the fringes of South Asia and look far less typical.

I agree that we look typical/stereotypical but the thing is that you haven't seen the user tipirneni or rajputprincess or really any south asians on here besides the ones you listed so how can you really compare?

El_Abominacion
06-22-2020, 02:08 PM
I agree that we look typical/stereotypical but the thing is that you haven't seen the user tipirneni or rajputprincess or really any south asians on here besides the ones you listed so how can you really compare?

I'd have mentioned them if I had them in mind at the time, both users look very South Asian too