PDA

View Full Version : Classify 2 atypical Iranians

Captainmurcury
06-19-2020, 05:48 PM
Both are full iranian in case anyone was wondering!
Here they're

Arap Cumali
06-19-2020, 05:55 PM
They looks Caucasus. most probably they have caucasian origin. i guess they're NorthWest Iranian. maybe they're caucasian. but i dont expert on Iranians.

Dr_Maul
06-19-2020, 05:56 PM
Bottom one is just a depigmented Iranid

Lousianaboy
06-19-2020, 06:26 PM
they look from russia curiously but they pass better in Romania and Ukraine

Arap Cumali
06-19-2020, 07:10 PM

first guy kinda resembles Sardar Azmoun to me

Immanenz
06-19-2020, 07:16 PM
1. guy depigmented Armenoid + Alpine looks Asheknazi/ could pass in Greece/Italy
2. depigmented Taurid- Caucasus/ Southeasteuro passing

Kyp
06-19-2020, 07:28 PM
1. Irano-Nordoid+Armenoid
2. Irano-Nordoid

features are typical Iranian despite pigmentation

FinalFlash
06-19-2020, 07:38 PM
1. Irano-Nordoid+Armenoid
2. Irano-Nordoid

features are typical Iranian despite pigmentation

What % of Iranians have this sort of pigmentation?

Dr_Maul
06-19-2020, 07:49 PM
What % of Iranians have this sort of pigmentation?

4-5% I'd say

Arap Cumali
06-19-2020, 08:02 PM
they both would pass as laz.
i think they look laz. laz is best ethnicity to pass for them

Captainmurcury
06-19-2020, 10:05 PM
The 2 guy i asked if he had any other ancestry than iranian. He said no. The 1 guy is ethnic persian from Shiraz.

Captainmurcury
06-19-2020, 10:06 PM
True that. You wouldn't think the last one could pass in some slavic countries? I've like seen people resemble him a bit!

FinalFlash
06-19-2020, 10:07 PM
4-5% I'd say

Ok. So I guess it isn't that rare in Iran. The 2nd guy looks like they can fit right in with some slavic-speaking ethnic group.

Captainmurcury
06-19-2020, 10:09 PM
I visited Gilan 4 years back, and i did see some that had euro traits, blue eyes were more, blonde hair were less.

Captainmurcury
06-19-2020, 10:11 PM

These are some other Atypical iranians i've also found!

Captainmurcury
06-19-2020, 10:15 PM
They looks Caucasus. most probably they have caucasian origin. i guess they're NorthWest Iranian. maybe they're caucasian. but i dont expert on Iranians.

I asked him, and he said he was 100 % iranian. But maybe he has some caucasian, like ciracassian, georgian that has given his physical appearance. But even the majority of those caucasian ethnicities are dark haired!

Dr_Maul
06-19-2020, 10:17 PM
Ok. So I guess it isn't that rare in Iran. The 2nd guy looks like they can fit right in with some slavic-speaking ethnic group.

In some ethnic groups, it is relatively common, in others almost non existent. These guys are probably from the coast or tribals like Kurds, Lurs etc. It is less than 1% for the Urban persian pop

FinalFlash
06-19-2020, 10:24 PM
In some ethnic groups, it is relatively common, in others almost non existent. These guys are probably from the coast or tribals like Kurds, Lurs etc. It is less than 1% for the Urban persian pop

Makes sense. I imagine Kurds or Lurs to have the highest frequency of this type of skin tone in Iran.

Captainmurcury
06-19-2020, 10:30 PM

This guy is Talysh. Northern iranian. They've a lot of these looks. The 1 one is persian which is a bit more rare compared to other iranian ethnic groups like, Kurds, lurs, and gilakis.

Captainmurcury
06-19-2020, 10:31 PM
Makes sense. I imagine Kurds or Lurs to have the highest frequency of this type of skin tone in Iran.

Gilakis and mazandaranis too.

FinalFlash
06-19-2020, 10:33 PM
Gilakis and mazandaranis too.

Basically, Northern Iranian groups have these types of skin tones in not-too-rare frequencies.

Captainmurcury
06-19-2020, 10:41 PM
Basically, Northern Iranian groups have these types of skin tones in not-too-rare frequencies.

Iranian from denmark (full iranian)
He's phenotypes are kinda rare. Can't tell if he's a bit baltic, or iranian nordoid. But he certainly ain't dinaric!

FinalFlash
06-19-2020, 10:44 PM

He's phenotypes are kinda rare. Can't tell if he's a bit baltic, or iranian nordoid. But he certainly ain't dinaric!

Dude looks like he could be Lithuanian or something.

michal3141
06-19-2020, 10:47 PM
Both are full iranian in case anyone was wondering!
Here they're

To be honest they look more northern than many Poles. I thought Iranians were uniformly dark pigmented.
I am really surprised.

Dr_Maul
06-19-2020, 10:48 PM

The highest would definitely be among Gilaks and Mazanderanis, who have very recent (1850) genetic input from North Caucasian Shi'ite refugees as well as Crimean Slave Trade DNA. Other than them, the tribal communities like Kurds, Lurs, Sistanis and other minor ones are the ones who have retained Nordoid features.

michal3141
06-19-2020, 10:48 PM
Dude looks like he could be Lithuanian or something.

Definitely like medium-tanned Slavic guy.

Captainmurcury
06-19-2020, 10:49 PM
To be honest they look more northern than many Poles. I thought Iranians were uniformly dark pigmented.
I am really surprised.

Iranian comes in every variation. Just like the poles ;)

michal3141
06-19-2020, 10:50 PM

What is his name?

FinalFlash
06-19-2020, 10:51 PM
I am really surprised.

It's not the pigmentation that's surprising so much as it is the facial features, particularly the 2nd guy in that set. Also, I have never seen a West Asian ethnic group that's uniformly dark or light. They generally vary from types like these Iranians to very dark.

Dr_Maul
06-19-2020, 10:52 PM
This guy is Talysh. Northern iranian. They've a lot of these looks. The 1 one is persian which is a bit more rare compared to other iranian ethnic groups like, Kurds, lurs, and gilakis.

Yeah true although I doubt it has to do with Climate/Geography but moreso with Urbanization.

Captainmurcury
06-19-2020, 10:53 PM
Definitely like medium-tanned Slavic guy.

Oh yeah this guy too. For a iranian,he most definitely could pass in the northern european countries in my opinion!99878

Captainmurcury
06-19-2020, 10:54 PM
Yeah true although I doubt it has to do with Climate/Geography but moreso with Urbanization.

How has this something to do with urbanization? Elaborate!

Captainmurcury
06-19-2020, 10:56 PM
What is his name?

Ayub Sedigh.
I met him once, i live in demark myself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndSDSZ91vPQ

FinalFlash
06-19-2020, 10:58 PM

What effects would urbanization have on pigmentation?

michal3141
06-19-2020, 11:03 PM
Ayub Sedigh.
I met him once, i live in demark myself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndSDSZ91vPQ

And you are sure he is fully Iranian? We need genetics test results of this guy. He definitely passes as Balto-Slav/

Captainmurcury
06-19-2020, 11:09 PM
And you are sure he is fully Iranian? We need genetics test results of this guy. He definitely passes as Balto-Slav/

yup

Captainmurcury
06-19-2020, 11:12 PM

Seems like you never heard of west asian nordoids before!

Dr_Maul
06-19-2020, 11:13 PM
How has this something to do with urbanization? Elaborate!

It has to do with identity and urbanization mostly. You can't become a Kurd, Lur or other Tribe really, you have to be born or marry into it, but to become 'Persian' you simply have to speak it most of the time. That is why Tajiks range from Nordoids to straight up Uzbeks, because any one in the region could simply move to Samarkand, speak Persian and become a Tajik... 80% of the modern day Ethnic Persian population are Urbanized peasants which have heavily diluted any Nordic features which would have been present beforehand.

Captainmurcury
06-19-2020, 11:16 PM
It has to do with identity and urbanization mostly. You can't become a Kurd, Lur or other Tribe really, you have to be born or marry into it, but to become 'Persian' you simply have to speak it most of the time. That is why Tajiks range from Nordoids to straight up Uzbeks, because any one in the region could simply move to Samarkand, speak Persian and become a Tajik... 80% of the modern day Ethnic Persian population are Urbanized peasants which have heavily diluted any Nordic features which would have been present beforehand.

I'm definitely 50/50 on that.

Dr_Maul
06-19-2020, 11:17 PM
What effects would urbanization have on pigmentation?

Dr_Maul
06-19-2020, 11:23 PM
I'm definitely 50/50 on that.

Unlike the case of Tajikistan, the surrounding regions of Urban centers were still ethnic Persians and not Turks or others, which is why there is still genetic continuity between modern Persians and the Bronze age, however I guess it could be said that they were 'lower caste' which is why they managed to dilute the Nordoid minority so much

Leader
06-19-2020, 11:30 PM
Bottom one is just a depigmented Iranid

If #2 guy was more pigmented, he wouldn't be Iranid. #2 guy, as opposed to Iranid, is less dolicocephalic/narrow-faced, and has a shorter nose. He probably has some Armenisation, perhaps something else too, apart from an IranoMediterranid base. Plus the depigmentation.

Captainmurcury
06-19-2020, 11:34 PM
Unlike the case of Tajikistan, the surrounding regions of Urban centers were still ethnic Persians and not Turks or others, which is why there is still genetic continuity between modern Persians and the Bronze age, however I guess it could be said that they were 'lower caste' which is why they managed to dilute the Nordoid minority so much

Bactrians,Nuristanis, and Kalash people cluster close with the indo aryans than the contemporary iranians of iran does. The recent new studies show that iranians inclusive kurds, that there is around 90 - 95 % continuity in the iranian population. The hurrians actually derived most of their ancestry from the Hajji Firuz sites from north iran, which is what the fars, and kurds has derived a lot of their ancesntry from , and the also Achaemenid iranians . When the indo iranians got BMACizied, they did mix with native chalcolithic iranians, which is also why many iranians have light features. In georgia for example, they've quiet a lot of fair skinned people aswell. We've to remember that the scandinavians are the ones with the highest amount of Yamnaya ancestry. The Yamnaya were a mix of CHG, and EEHG. So basically also the reason why Europeans are refered to as "Caucasian",it's because they've got caucasoid skulls, or it is one of the reasons!

Captainmurcury
06-19-2020, 11:38 PM
If #2 guy was more pigmented, he wouldn't be Iranid. #2 guy, as opposed to Iranid, is less dolicocephalic/narrow-faced, and has a shorter nose. He probably has some Armenisation, perhaps something else too, apart from an IranoMediterranid base. Plus the depigmentation.

Could also possibly be due to the lattitude of the northern iran climate which has given him his features, due to lack of D vitamin. Cause 2# looks more "mesocephalic" to me.

Leader
06-19-2020, 11:44 PM
Bactrians,Nuristanis, and Kalash people cluster close with the indo aryans than the contemporary iranians of iran does. The recent new studies show that iranians inclusive kurds, that there is around 90 - 95 % continuity in the iranian population. The hurrians actually derived most of their ancestry from the Hajji Firuz sites from north iran, which is what the fars, and kurds has derived a lot of their ancesntry from , and the also Achaemenid iranians . When the indo iranians got BMACizied, they did mix with native chalcolithic iranians, which is also why many iranians have light features. In georgia for example, they've quiet a lot of fair skinned people aswell. We've to remember that the scandinavians are the ones with the highest amount of Yamnaya ancestry. The Yamnaya were a mix of CHG, and EEHG. So basically also the reason why Europeans are refered to as "Caucasian",it's because they've got caucasoid skulls, or it is one of the reasons!

What is meant by "BMACizied"? Who are "hurrians"?

What you say near the end is true.

Leader
06-19-2020, 11:47 PM
Could also possibly be due to the lattitude of the northern iran climate which has given him his features, due to lack of D vitamin. Cause 2# looks more "mesocephalic" to me.

Latitude alone is insufficient for such heavy depigmentation. It is either guided sexual selection, or his genes come from much farther north. The Yamnaya were quite depigmented because of sexual selection, often primarily of females.

Captainmurcury
06-19-2020, 11:47 PM
What is meant by "BMACizied"? Who are "hurrians"?

What you say near the end is true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEY-bqAfByA&feature=emb_title

Leader
06-19-2020, 11:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEY-bqAfByA&feature=emb_title

Okay, so BMAC is Neolithic Iranian I gather. Granted I didn't watch the full video.

Captainmurcury
06-19-2020, 11:55 PM
1: The hurrians were an ancient people that lived in anatolia. Which were also theorized by many that they may have been the ancestors of the kurds. But it turns out that the hurrians derived their ancestry from Hajji firuz sites from the northern sites of iran, which mostly were inhabited by Chalcolithic iranians.
2: Yamnaya were darker pigmented compared to contemporary northern europeans. But the thing is that, lattitude do have some sort of relevance to it. We've this gene called"OCA2" which what produced melanin in our eyes, hair color, and so on. In scandinavia for example, there is less sun, and less d Vitamin, which is a pretty important factor to produce melanin in the body. When lack of melanin occurs, it produced blonde children, which now has turned into a genetically thing now. 99 % of nordics are bon with platinium blonde hair, and it usually gets darker when they hit adulthood, or get older.

Captainmurcury
06-19-2020, 11:56 PM
1: The hurrians were an ancient people that lived in anatolia. Which were also theorized by many that they may have been the ancestors of the kurds. But it turns out that the hurrians derived their ancestry from Hajji firuz sites from the northern sites of iran, which mostly were inhabited by Chalcolithic iranians.
2: Yamnaya were darker pigmented compared to contemporary northern europeans. But the thing is that, lattitude do have some sort of relevance to it. We've this gene called"OCA2" which what produced melanin in our eyes, hair color, and so on. In scandinavia for example, there is less sun, and less d Vitamin, which is a pretty important factor to produce melanin in the body. When lack of melanin occurs, it produced blonde children, which now has turned into a genetically thing now. 99 % of nordics are bon with platinium blonde hair, and it usually gets darker when they hit adulthood, or get older.

Seya
06-19-2020, 11:56 PM

no they do not

FinalFlash
06-19-2020, 11:57 PM

Hurrians lived in the Armenian Highlands, not Anatolia. And how do you figure Hurrians extract most of their ancestry from Hajji Firuz sites when we don't have any Hurrian samples available?

Captainmurcury
06-19-2020, 11:59 PM
http://scienceline.ucsb.edu/getkey.php?key=1605

Captainmurcury
06-20-2020, 12:00 AM
Hurrians lived in the Armenian Highlands, not Anatolia. And how do you figure Hurrians extract most of their ancestry from Hajji Firuz sites when we don't have any Hurrian samples available?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f740_B13UU&t=326s

Captainmurcury
06-20-2020, 12:01 AM

No they didn't they lived in Mesopotamia, Syria and Anatolia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurrians

FinalFlash
06-20-2020, 12:03 AM
No they didn't they lived in Mesopotamia, Syria and Anatolia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurrians

You're right. They did live in those areas but the northern fringes of Hurrians did extend to the southern tips of the Armenian Highlands.

Captainmurcury
06-20-2020, 12:03 AM
no they do not

To be fair with you. If they were standing in front of a ethnic russian. They would be able to see that they weren't slavic, or european. They wouldn't had thought in a million years they were iranian!

FinalFlash
06-20-2020, 12:04 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f740_B13UU&t=326s

We don't have Hurrian samples though. I have no idea what this kid is mumbling and bumbling about.

Captainmurcury
06-20-2020, 12:05 AM
We don't have Hurrian samples though. I have no idea what this kid is mumbling and bumbling about.

Watch the damn video for christ sake!

FinalFlash
06-20-2020, 12:10 AM

Where do you see Hurrian samples on Davidski's coordinates list?

FinalFlash
06-20-2020, 12:11 AM

Captainmurcury
06-20-2020, 12:14 AM

I can get this guy to send me the samples, or you can mail him! He's legit! And he's pakistani, not iranian.

Captainmurcury
06-20-2020, 12:15 AM
no they do not

Now i'm not sure if that women on your profil pic is you. But if it is, you really look like you're from the romani people. Are you a gypsie?

FinalFlash
06-20-2020, 12:20 AM
I can get this guy to send me the samples, or you can mail him! He's legit! And he's pakistani, not iranian.

Please do. Get him to send you the samples so that I can use them as a target and reference as well. I'm curious to see.

Leader
06-20-2020, 12:22 AM
> 1: The hurrians were an ancient people that lived in anatolia. Which were also theorized by many that they may have been the ancestors of the kurds. But it turns out that the hurrians derived their ancestry from Hajji firuz sites from the northern sites of iran, which mostly were inhabited by Chalcolithic iranians.

Cool!

> 2: Yamnaya were darker pigmented compared to contemporary northern europeans.

I see.

> We've this gene called"OCA2" which what produced melanin in our eyes, hair color, and so on. In scandinavia for example, there is less sun, and less d Vitamin, which is a pretty important factor to produce melanin in the body. When lack of melanin occurs, it produced blonde children, which now has turned into a genetically thing now.

Disagree. The PaleoAtlantids came to Scandinavia much earlier than Nordids. The latitude and lack of sun didn't turn them blonde and heavily depigmented. Nordids developed blonde hair, blue eyes and pale-fair skin at a lower latitude towards the southeast around the Steppe and around West Siberia. Only later did they move towards Northern Europe. Depigmentation in the Nordids' case is through strong sexual selection.

Captainmurcury
06-20-2020, 12:34 AM
> 1: The hurrians were an ancient people that lived in anatolia. Which were also theorized by many that they may have been the ancestors of the kurds. But it turns out that the hurrians derived their ancestry from Hajji firuz sites from the northern sites of iran, which mostly were inhabited by Chalcolithic iranians.

Cool!

> 2: Yamnaya were darker pigmented compared to contemporary northern europeans.

I see.

> We've this gene called"OCA2" which what produced melanin in our eyes, hair color, and so on. In scandinavia for example, there is less sun, and less d Vitamin, which is a pretty important factor to produce melanin in the body. When lack of melanin occurs, it produced blonde children, which now has turned into a genetically thing now.

Disagree. The PaleoAtlantids came to Scandinavia much earlier than Nordids. The latitude and lack of sun didn't turn them blonde and heavily depigmented. Nordids developed blonde hair, blue eyes and pale-fair skin at a lower latitude towards the southeast around the Steppe and around West Siberia. Only later did they move towards Northern Europe. Depigmentation in the Nordids' case is through strong sexual selection.

Well it is true with the Sexual Selection. Because the vikings prefered blonde women, but still how do you think the recessive gene like "Blonde hair" originate from.It makes sense when you think about it.

Captainmurcury
06-20-2020, 12:37 AM
Please do. Get him to send you the samples so that I can use them as a target and reference as well. I'm curious to see.

Leader
06-20-2020, 12:44 AM
Well it is true with the Sexual Selection. Because the vikings prefered blonde women, but still how do you think the recessive gene like "Blonde hair" originate from.It makes sense when you think about it.

The Vikings came later, and probably were not the most depigmented. The depigmentation genes originate from mutations, which were then disproportionately selected for and spread in the population. I don't know if they're all dominant or recessive, probably a mixture of both, but are often said to be recessive. I can't confirm that, and I doubt it. Depigmentation was accelerated further during a time 10-15,000 years ago, I don't remember exactly when, when temperatures dropped very low and survival became harsher, and blonde-red hair and blue-green eyes were strongly selected for because the men could not afford to "save" multiple women and so selected for these traits. This occurred throughout Europe, the Steppe, and West-Central Siberia, into Mongolia even.

Arap Cumali
06-20-2020, 12:52 AM
I asked him, and he said he was 100 % iranian. But maybe he has some caucasian, like ciracassian, georgian that has given his physical appearance. But even the majority of those caucasian ethnicities are dark haired!

yes you're right they looks kinda Laz-Georgian-Circassian or Checen to me. You're right majority of Caucasus ethnicities are dark haired.But Caucasians has Lightest Groups and Ethnicities in Middle East. Probably Pigmented Armenoids-Alpines-Pontids-Meds be found in Caucasus. That's why they gives Caucasus vibe to me. but first guy gives me iranian vibe also. Because first guy Similar to Sardar Azmoun.

I think the Caucasus is more suitable for their phenotypes than Iran.

Captainmurcury
06-20-2020, 01:24 AM
Yes i'm aware that the vikings came later, but i just wanted to point out that the attractiveness of blonde girls, did have a valid reason why the blonde genes went on. The SCH were themselves according to some sources dark skinned, and blue eyes. But there is no valid approval that the lattiude of the climate at that those times had any ocassion on why some inhabitants got fair traits. I guess it is mostly from a biological perspective they're looking from. There is some theory's that blue eyes came from the Black sea, which gives sense, since it was spotted on the CHG.

https://www.georgianjournal.ge/society/29450-blue-eyes-originated-10000-years-ago-in-the-black-sea-region.html

Captainmurcury
06-20-2020, 01:26 AM
yes you're right they looks kinda Laz-Georgian-Circassian or Checen to me. You're right majority of Caucasus ethnicities are dark haired.But Caucasians has Lightest Groups and Ethnicities in Middle East. Probably Pigmented Armenoids-Alpines-Pontids-Meds be found in Caucasus. That's why they gives Caucasus vibe to me. but first guy gives me iranian vibe also. Because first guy Similar to Sardar Azmoun.

I think the Caucasus is more suitable for their phenotypes than Iran.

Even though,Sardar Azmoun is turkmen. He must have some iranian, or atleast caucasoid components in his dna. Cause that dude doesn't resemble a real "Turkmen" at all!

Arap Cumali
06-20-2020, 01:54 AM
Even though,Sardar Azmoun is turkmen. He must have some iranian, or atleast caucasoid components in his dna. Cause that dude doesn't resemble a real "Turkmen" at all!

yes, Sardar Azmoun doesnt look Turkmen he looks More Azeri/Armenian-Georgian or Dagestani/Avar maybe Sardar would pass As Chechen and Circassian. Sardar looks more Caucasus.
most probably Sardar has Anatolian or Caucasian Origin. but Sardar looks more Caucasus than Iranian because first time i saw Sardar, I never thought he was from Iran. But Sardar Would pass in Iran too Sardar is not typical in Iran but also Sardar is Not Atypical in Iran. because sardar is not Iranid or Proto-Iranid or Orientalid/Arabid. Sardar Is East-Alpine+Armenoid-Dinarid/Med-Pontid. also i think Sardar would pass in Some Regions of Europe. and sardar would pass as Jewish too.

look at this anatolian turk he's similar to Sardar Azmoun Too
https://www.instagram.com/akgunkavarna1/?hl=tr

Kyp
06-20-2020, 06:01 AM

yes, Sardar Azmoun doesnt look Turkmen he looks More Azeri/Armenian-Georgian or Dagestani/Avar maybe Sardar would pass As Chechen and Circassian. Sardar looks more Caucasus.
most probably Sardar has Anatolian or Caucasian Origin. but Sardar looks more Caucasus than Iranian because first time i saw Sardar, I never thought he was from Iran. But Sardar Would pass in Iran too Sardar is not typical in Iran but also Sardar is Not Atypical in Iran. because sardar is not Iranid or Proto-Iranid or Orientalid/Arabid. Sardar Is East-Alpine+Armenoid-Dinarid/Med-Pontid. also i think Sardar would pass in Some Regions of Europe. and sardar would pass as Jewish too.

just to be clear. Turkmens mongoloid components are 16% on average. All Turkmens are majorily caucasoid genetically.

Seya
06-20-2020, 08:55 AM
Now i'm not sure if that women on your profil pic is you. But if it is, you really look like you're from the romani people. Are you a gypsie?

:rotfl2 :rotfl2 was that supposed to sound offensive?

Captainmurcury
06-20-2020, 11:28 AM
:rotfl2 :rotfl2 was that supposed to sound offensive?

No not at all! Was just wondering!

You forgot to buy tampons?

And wtf are women doing in these forums? I didn't think they was interested in this type of stuff. Thought all women spent their days watching degenerate tv shows!

Captainmurcury
06-20-2020, 11:31 AM

Well Sadar azmoun looks a bit ameridian if you ask me.

https://tmssl.akamaized.net/images/portrait/originals/180337-1572533009.png

Captainmurcury
06-20-2020, 11:34 AM
just to be clear. Turkmens mongoloid components are 16% on average. All Turkmens are majorily caucasoid genetically.

It is true that turkmens are less east asian derived compared to uzbeks, and kazaks. But 16 % turkic components is not true! Last time i checked they were around 40-60% caucasoid, with around 40 % caucasoid which is most likely the componets from Andronovo_IA (iron age), which where the indo iranians were inhabited before moving down south, and mixing with the native iranian farmers.

Captainmurcury
06-20-2020, 11:35 AM

There is this turkish guy i was stumbled up on, and i kinda think he has some Circassian/Georgian ancestry in him.

https://scontent.fzgh1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/65386060_10217122639051388_672274656564084736_n.jp g?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=7aed08&_nc_ohc=UycFkuIA5tEAX_Uk0o0&_nc_ht=scontent.fzgh1-1.fna&oh=46694bef977fc6e3bff608ca261d56c6&oe=5F118E0B

henry007
06-20-2020, 11:40 AM

Dont think we have any "bactrian" sample to make such a conclusion. I assume youre nuristani?

henry007
06-20-2020, 11:42 AM
First guy reminds me of Mark zuckerberg.

Dont think this guy can pass in Denmark, buut probably england

Havent it been for the ears, i think second guy could pass in Denmark or sweden. Specially in last pic. Now i think he just looks caucasian(like chechens or something)

Seya
06-20-2020, 11:42 AM

And wtf are women doing in these forums? I didn't think they was interested in this type of stuff. Thought all women spent their days watching degenerate tv shows!
Stop thinking like a complexed third worlder. Have some dignity, man! When i said they don’t pass in romania, you immediately assumed I said that because they’re iranians. I do think the second one can easily pass in russia or ukraine, the first one looks even more western than that, more like a white american. They just don’t look common in here.
Now take a breath and relax. And no, i don’t watch tv. I can’t even remember last time i turned on a tv.

Tooting Carmen
06-20-2020, 11:45 AM
The first one looks like a British Jew (the nose). The second one could be Scandinavian indeed.

Captainmurcury
06-20-2020, 11:49 AM
Stop thinking like a complexed third worlder. Have some dignity, man! When i said they don’t pass in romania, you immediately assumed I said that because they’re iranians. I do think the second one can easily pass in russia or ukraine, the first one looks even more western than that, more like a white american. They just don’t look common in here.
Now take a breath and relax. And no, i don’t watch tv. I can’t even remember last time i turned on a tv.

I'm not even iranian. I like iranians and cacasoid people!

I was just wondering who allowed women to be on these sites!

Tooting Carmen
06-20-2020, 11:50 AM
It's not the pigmentation that's surprising so much as it is the facial features, particularly the 2nd guy in that set. Also, I have never seen a West Asian ethnic group that's uniformly dark or light. They generally vary from types like these Iranians to very dark.

Aren't Gulf Arabs more-or-less uniformly dark in hair and eyes? (Some do have light skin). Anyway, while these two guys are definitely pretty unusual for the region, it must be said that, for such an easterly location, Iranians do have a notable minority of relatively light and Euro-shifted types - certainly when compared to their Iraqi and Pakistani neighbours.

henry007
06-20-2020, 11:52 AM
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=99873&d=1592604625

This guy can by ease pass in Denmark and more of ethnic dane compared to some other ethnic danes even.

This guy can pass as dane too, but less so compared to the other guy:

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=99874&d=1592604643

Captainmurcury
06-20-2020, 11:53 AM
Aren't Gulf Arabs more-or-less uniformly dark in hair and eyes? (Some do have light skin). Anyway, while these two guys are definitely pretty unusual for the region, it must be said that, for such an easterly location, Iranians do have a notable minority of relatively light and Euro-shifted types - certainly when compared to their Iraqi and Pakistani neighbours.

True. In the northern regions of iran. A lot more euro shifted people tend to be found more, than in Tehran, and other regions in iran.

I've made this other forum too.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?325868-Classify-5-iranian-guys-1-girl

Captainmurcury
06-20-2020, 12:07 PM
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=99873&d=1592604625

This guy can by ease pass in Denmark and more of ethnic dane compared to some other ethnic danes even.

This guy can pass as dane too, but less so compared to the other guy:

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=99874&d=1592604643

I feel like the 2 guy passes best. He's nose is not that wide compared to the first guy. Even if he was mixed, there would be no way his nose would be that big. That right there is a real iranian nose without a doubt!

henry007
06-20-2020, 12:11 PM
Ok, didnt notice his nose, so now i think so too second guy passes best. But danes have all kinds of noses anyway.

I assume youre some kind of afghan? Kind of have hard time seeing why any non-afghan would want to write "bactrian" in his own signature

Kyp
06-20-2020, 12:16 PM
It is true that turkmens are less east asian derived compared to uzbeks, and kazaks. But 16 % turkic components is not true! Last time i checked they were around 40-60% caucasoid, with around 40 % caucasoid which is most likely the componets from Andronovo_IA (iron age), which where the indo iranians were inhabited before moving down south, and mixing with the native iranian farmers.

It is true. I've made the Iranian Turkmen averages myself with actual kits. Deal with it. Also mongoloid does not eqal turkic.

L3mon J3lly
06-20-2020, 12:19 PM

Dear Captainmurcury,

You are correct, brother. I am glad that there are still men in this world who have the courage to point out that women are too often sticking their noses where they don't belong. European women lack femininity. Let's be honest, everyone. Women have no place being here and should be banned, if they cannot honor their own womanhood, and voluntarily excuse themselves from the forum.

Seya is an idiot. She knows nothing and is 100% wrong. Just look at her profile picture, she has not oniy Romani features but Negroid features. She is an ugly insect for sure.

Captainmurcury
06-20-2020, 12:34 PM
It is true. I've made the Iranian Turkmen averages myself with actual kits. Deal with it. Also mongoloid does not eqal turkic.

Prove it to me then, and i will send my results.

Captainmurcury
06-20-2020, 12:35 PM
Ok, didnt notice his nose, so now i think so too second guy passes best. But danes have all kinds of noses anyway.

I assume youre some kind of afghan? Kind of have hard time seeing why any non-afghan would want to write "bactrian" in his own signature

I'm not afghan, just very interested in iranian,and caucasian/european culture, and history.

Captainmurcury
06-20-2020, 12:36 PM
Dear Captainmurcury,

You are correct, brother. I am glad that there are still men in this world who have the courage to point out that women are too often sticking their noses where they don't belong. European women lack femininity. Let's be honest, everyone. Women have no place being here and should be banned, if they cannot honor their own womanhood, and voluntarily excuse themselves from the forum.

Seya is an idiot. She knows nothing and is 100% wrong. Just look at her profile picture, she has not oniy Romani features but Negroid features. She is an ugly insect for sure.

Agree man!

henry007
06-20-2020, 12:48 PM
Think you guys should calm it a bit down with going at it towards seya

Kyp
06-20-2020, 12:58 PM
Prove it to me then, and i will send my results.

# Population Percent
1 Caucasus 28.11
2 Gedrosia 22.48
3 North_European 13.05
4 Southwest_Asian 8.01
5 Siberian 7.72
6 East_Asian 7.12
7 South_Asian 6.62
8 Atlantic_Med 4.15
9 Southeast_Asian 1.48
10 Northwest_African 0.9
11 Sub_Saharan 0.39

Single Population Sharing:

# Population (source) Distance
1 Turkmens (Yunusbayev) 6.16
2 Tajiks (Yunusbayev) 15.5
3 Iranian (Dodecad) 17.43
4 Nogais (Yunusbayev) 18.01
5 Iranians (Behar) 18.14
6 Kurd (Dodecad) 18.56
7 Kumyks (Yunusbayev) 19.48
8 Kurds (Yunusbayev) 19.95
9 Turks (Behar) 20.6
10 Turkish (Dodecad) 22.18
11 Uzbekistan_Jews (Behar) 23.45
12 Lezgins (Behar) 23.64
13 Uzbeks (Behar) 23.87
14 Chechens (Yunusbayev) 26.35
15 Lebanese (Behar) 27.73
16 Georgia_Jews (Behar) 28.84
17 Syrians (Behar) 29.03
18 North_Ossetians (Yunusbayev) 29.13
19 Balkars (Yunusbayev) 29.13
20 Azerbaijan_Jews (Behar) 29.14

# Population Percent
1 Caucasus 32.46
2 Gedrosia 26.91
3 North_European 12.76
4 Southwest_Asian 8.33
5 East_Asian 6.97
6 South_Asian 6.42
7 Siberian 3.38
8 Atlantic_Med 1.67
9 Southeast_Asian 1.1

1 Turkmens (Yunusbayev) 6.4
2 Iranian (Dodecad) 13.11
3 Iranians (Behar) 14.02
4 Kurd (Dodecad) 14.4
5 Kurds (Yunusbayev) 15.62
6 Tajiks (Yunusbayev) 16.59
7 Kumyks (Yunusbayev) 17.04
8 Lezgins (Behar) 19.62
9 Turks (Behar) 19.72
10 Nogais (Yunusbayev) 20.89
11 Uzbekistan_Jews (Behar) 20.89
12 Turkish (Dodecad) 21.86
13 Chechens (Yunusbayev) 23.12
14 Georgia_Jews (Behar) 26.24
15 Azerbaijan_Jews (Behar) 26.49
16 North_Ossetians (Yunusbayev) 26.5
17 Balkars (Yunusbayev) 26.69
18 Adygei (HGDP) 26.72
19 Iranian_Jews (Behar) 26.82
20 Armenians_15 (Yunusbayev) 27.07

# Population Percent
1 Caucasus 28.48
2 Gedrosia 26.95
3 North_European 10.35
4 Southwest_Asian 7.29
5 Atlantic_Med 6.39
6 Siberian 6.31
7 South_Asian 6.1
8 East_Asian 5.18
9 Southeast_Asian 2.66
10 East_African 0.28

1 Turkmens (Yunusbayev) 3.49
2 Iranian (Dodecad) 14.37
3 Iranians (Behar) 14.48
4 Tajiks (Yunusbayev) 14.66
5 Kurd (Dodecad) 15.71
6 Kurds (Yunusbayev) 17.27
7 Kumyks (Yunusbayev) 20.42
8 Turks (Behar) 20.75
9 Nogais (Yunusbayev) 21.88
10 Uzbekistan_Jews (Behar) 22.3
11 Turkish (Dodecad) 22.42
12 Lezgins (Behar) 23.39
13 Chechens (Yunusbayev) 26.92
14 Uzbeks (Behar) 27.48
15 Lebanese (Behar) 27.93
16 Azerbaijan_Jews (Behar) 27.94
17 Georgia_Jews (Behar) 28.21
18 Iranian_Jews (Behar) 28.35
19 Assyrian (Dodecad) 28.7
20 Pathan (HGDP) 28.98

# Population Percent
1 Caucasus 24.38
2 Gedrosia 18.03
3 Siberian 13.48
4 North_European 13.27
5 East_Asian 12.48
6 Southwest_Asian 6.86
7 Atlantic_Med 6.33
8 South_Asian 4.12
9 Southeast_Asian 1.05

1 Turkmens (Yunusbayev) 13.74
2 Uzbeks (Behar) 15.47
3 Nogais (Yunusbayev) 16.32
4 Tajiks (Yunusbayev) 19.33
5 Hazara (HGDP) 23.61
6 Uygur (HGDP) 24.21
7 Kumyks (Yunusbayev) 25.04
8 Turks (Behar) 25.34
9 Iranian (Dodecad) 25.9
10 Turkish (Dodecad) 26.29
11 Kurd (Dodecad) 26.56
12 Iranians (Behar) 26.74
13 Kurds (Yunusbayev) 27.99
14 Uzbekistan_Jews (Behar) 30.08
15 Lezgins (Behar) 30.55
16 Lebanese (Behar) 32.1
17 Chechens (Yunusbayev) 32.23
18 Ashkenazy_Jews (Behar) 32.7
19 Syrians (Behar) 33.24
20 Ashkenazi (Dodecad) 33.44

Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
1 Caucasus 27.28
2 Gedrosia 26.85
3 North_European 9.28
4 Southwest_Asian 6.91
5 South_Asian 6.68
6 East_Asian 6.31
7 Siberian 6.01
8 Atlantic_Med 5.76
9 Southeast_Asian 2.82
10 Northwest_African 2.11

1 Turkmens (Yunusbayev) 3.72
2 Tajiks (Yunusbayev) 14.4
3 Iranians (Behar) 15.34
4 Iranian (Dodecad) 15.62
5 Kurd (Dodecad) 16.84
6 Kurds (Yunusbayev) 18.58
7 Kumyks (Yunusbayev) 21.8
8 Turks (Behar) 21.98
9 Nogais (Yunusbayev) 22.55
10 Uzbekistan_Jews (Behar) 23.38
11 Turkish (Dodecad) 23.67
12 Lezgins (Behar) 24.86
13 Uzbeks (Behar) 26.55
14 Chechens (Yunusbayev) 28.31
15 Pathan (HGDP) 28.41
16 Lebanese (Behar) 28.56
17 Azerbaijan_Jews (Behar) 28.97
18 Iranian_Jews (Behar) 29.18
19 Georgia_Jews (Behar) 29.28
20 Assyrian (Dodecad) 29.75

Captainmurcury
06-20-2020, 01:08 PM
# Population Percent
1 Caucasus 28.11
2 Gedrosia 22.48
3 North_European 13.05
4 Southwest_Asian 8.01
5 Siberian 7.72
6 East_Asian 7.12
7 South_Asian 6.62
8 Atlantic_Med 4.15
9 Southeast_Asian 1.48
10 Northwest_African 0.9
11 Sub_Saharan 0.39

1 Turkmens (Yunusbayev) 6.16
2 Tajiks (Yunusbayev) 15.5
3 Iranian (Dodecad) 17.43
4 Nogais (Yunusbayev) 18.01
5 Iranians (Behar) 18.14
6 Kurd (Dodecad) 18.56
7 Kumyks (Yunusbayev) 19.48
8 Kurds (Yunusbayev) 19.95
9 Turks (Behar) 20.6
10 Turkish (Dodecad) 22.18
11 Uzbekistan_Jews (Behar) 23.45
12 Lezgins (Behar) 23.64
13 Uzbeks (Behar) 23.87
14 Chechens (Yunusbayev) 26.35
15 Lebanese (Behar) 27.73
16 Georgia_Jews (Behar) 28.84
17 Syrians (Behar) 29.03
18 North_Ossetians (Yunusbayev) 29.13
19 Balkars (Yunusbayev) 29.13
20 Azerbaijan_Jews (Behar) 29.14

# Population Percent
1 Caucasus 32.46
2 Gedrosia 26.91
3 North_European 12.76
4 Southwest_Asian 8.33
5 East_Asian 6.97
6 South_Asian 6.42
7 Siberian 3.38
8 Atlantic_Med 1.67
9 Southeast_Asian 1.1

1 Turkmens (Yunusbayev) 6.4
2 Iranian (Dodecad) 13.11
3 Iranians (Behar) 14.02
4 Kurd (Dodecad) 14.4
5 Kurds (Yunusbayev) 15.62
6 Tajiks (Yunusbayev) 16.59
7 Kumyks (Yunusbayev) 17.04
8 Lezgins (Behar) 19.62
9 Turks (Behar) 19.72
10 Nogais (Yunusbayev) 20.89
11 Uzbekistan_Jews (Behar) 20.89
12 Turkish (Dodecad) 21.86
13 Chechens (Yunusbayev) 23.12
14 Georgia_Jews (Behar) 26.24
15 Azerbaijan_Jews (Behar) 26.49
16 North_Ossetians (Yunusbayev) 26.5
17 Balkars (Yunusbayev) 26.69
18 Adygei (HGDP) 26.72
19 Iranian_Jews (Behar) 26.82
20 Armenians_15 (Yunusbayev) 27.07

# Population Percent
1 Caucasus 28.48
2 Gedrosia 26.95
3 North_European 10.35
4 Southwest_Asian 7.29
5 Atlantic_Med 6.39
6 Siberian 6.31
7 South_Asian 6.1
8 East_Asian 5.18
9 Southeast_Asian 2.66
10 East_African 0.28

1 Turkmens (Yunusbayev) 3.49
2 Iranian (Dodecad) 14.37
3 Iranians (Behar) 14.48
4 Tajiks (Yunusbayev) 14.66
5 Kurd (Dodecad) 15.71
6 Kurds (Yunusbayev) 17.27
7 Kumyks (Yunusbayev) 20.42
8 Turks (Behar) 20.75
9 Nogais (Yunusbayev) 21.88
10 Uzbekistan_Jews (Behar) 22.3
11 Turkish (Dodecad) 22.42
12 Lezgins (Behar) 23.39
13 Chechens (Yunusbayev) 26.92
14 Uzbeks (Behar) 27.48
15 Lebanese (Behar) 27.93
16 Azerbaijan_Jews (Behar) 27.94
17 Georgia_Jews (Behar) 28.21
18 Iranian_Jews (Behar) 28.35
19 Assyrian (Dodecad) 28.7
20 Pathan (HGDP) 28.98

# Population Percent
1 Caucasus 24.38
2 Gedrosia 18.03
3 Siberian 13.48
4 North_European 13.27
5 East_Asian 12.48
6 Southwest_Asian 6.86
7 Atlantic_Med 6.33
8 South_Asian 4.12
9 Southeast_Asian 1.05

1 Turkmens (Yunusbayev) 13.74
2 Uzbeks (Behar) 15.47
3 Nogais (Yunusbayev) 16.32
4 Tajiks (Yunusbayev) 19.33
5 Hazara (HGDP) 23.61
6 Uygur (HGDP) 24.21
7 Kumyks (Yunusbayev) 25.04
8 Turks (Behar) 25.34
9 Iranian (Dodecad) 25.9
10 Turkish (Dodecad) 26.29
11 Kurd (Dodecad) 26.56
12 Iranians (Behar) 26.74
13 Kurds (Yunusbayev) 27.99
14 Uzbekistan_Jews (Behar) 30.08
15 Lezgins (Behar) 30.55
16 Lebanese (Behar) 32.1
17 Chechens (Yunusbayev) 32.23
18 Ashkenazy_Jews (Behar) 32.7
19 Syrians (Behar) 33.24
20 Ashkenazi (Dodecad) 33.44

Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
1 Caucasus 27.28
2 Gedrosia 26.85
3 North_European 9.28
4 Southwest_Asian 6.91
5 South_Asian 6.68
6 East_Asian 6.31
7 Siberian 6.01
8 Atlantic_Med 5.76
9 Southeast_Asian 2.82
10 Northwest_African 2.11

1 Turkmens (Yunusbayev) 3.72
2 Tajiks (Yunusbayev) 14.4
3 Iranians (Behar) 15.34
4 Iranian (Dodecad) 15.62
5 Kurd (Dodecad) 16.84
6 Kurds (Yunusbayev) 18.58
7 Kumyks (Yunusbayev) 21.8
8 Turks (Behar) 21.98
9 Nogais (Yunusbayev) 22.55
10 Uzbekistan_Jews (Behar) 23.38
11 Turkish (Dodecad) 23.67
12 Lezgins (Behar) 24.86
13 Uzbeks (Behar) 26.55
14 Chechens (Yunusbayev) 28.31
15 Pathan (HGDP) 28.41
16 Lebanese (Behar) 28.56
17 Azerbaijan_Jews (Behar) 28.97
18 Iranian_Jews (Behar) 29.18
19 Georgia_Jews (Behar) 29.28
20 Assyrian (Dodecad) 29.75

Are these turkmens from iran, or turkmens fro turkmenistan, cause they look simillar to those from iran!

Mortimer
06-20-2020, 01:34 PM
The first guy reminds me of a austrian guy I know second looks polish

Kyp
06-20-2020, 01:34 PM
Are these turkmens from iran, or turkmens fro turkmenistan, cause they look simillar to those from iran!

From Iran. The discussion was about Iranian Turkmens (Azmoun)
Although Turkmens from Turkmenistan are not more mongoloid than Iranian ones, except a few outliers (which Iranian ones apparanetly have too: the 4th one). It is to be noted that Turkmens from Iran are not seperate people from those of Turkmenistan.
Turkmens from Uzbekistan and Afghanistan are more mongoloid than those from Turkmenistan and Iran.

Captainmurcury
06-20-2020, 03:12 PM

Where is the northern european from? I'm a but wondering if it is the proto indo iranians,even though they weren't northern europeans, but just a mix of Yamnaya and Corded ware culture!

This literally proves that contemporary iranian turkmens cluster closer with iranians than turkmens.

Kyp
06-20-2020, 03:40 PM
Where is the northern european from? I'm a but wondering if it is the proto indo iranians,even though they weren't northern europeans, but just a mix of Yamnaya and Corded ware culture!

This literally proves that contemporary iranian turkmens cluster closer with iranians than turkmens.

Steppe ancestry from Turkic and pre-turkic people of that area. No it doesn't prove it at all since they still cluster closest (by far) to regular Turkmens. In fact they are the same.

FinalFlash
06-20-2020, 03:58 PM

I meant to exclude Arabians when I first made the statement. Iranians are generally considered Northern West Asians so their ability to produce these lighter types should come as no surprise I think. While Pakistan neighbors Iran, genetically they are world's apart.

Leader
06-20-2020, 05:16 PM
Yes i'm aware that the vikings came later, but i just wanted to point out that the attractiveness of blonde girls, did have a valid reason why the blonde genes went on. The SCH were themselves according to some sources dark skinned, and blue eyes. But there is no valid approval that the lattiude of the climate at that those times had any ocassion on why some inhabitants got fair traits. I guess it is mostly from a biological perspective they're looking from. There is some theory's that blue eyes came from the Black sea, which gives sense, since it was spotted on the CHG.

https://www.georgianjournal.ge/society/29450-blue-eyes-originated-10000-years-ago-in-the-black-sea-region.html

The blue eyes origin could be true. As for the depigmented, it indeed was a gradual process for the most part, but much accelerated during a specific period which I mentioned. I don't remember if it was an ice age or what. There was a glacial period.

Captainmurcury
06-20-2020, 10:33 PM
Steppe ancestry from Turkic and pre-turkic people of that area. No it doesn't prove it at all since they still cluster closest (by far) to regular Turkmens. In fact they are the same.

https://scontent.fzgh1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/96066459_535696407314716_991102457041911808_n.jpg? _nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=07e735&_nc_ohc=EWuLcSeVHtYAX_TvyhW&_nc_ht=scontent.fzgh1-1.fna&oh=f5c2991cd3feeff6843d3cc0d1fffcd8&oe=5F12AE25

Captainmurcury
06-20-2020, 10:41 PM
https://scontent.fzgh1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/96066459_535696407314716_991102457041911808_n.jpg? _nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=07e735&_nc_ohc=EWuLcSeVHtYAX_TvyhW&_nc_ht=scontent.fzgh1-1.fna&oh=f5c2991cd3feeff6843d3cc0d1fffcd8&oe=5F12AE25

https://scontent.fzgh1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/96066459_535694320648258_6261250160727162880_n.jpg ?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=07e735&_nc_ohc=C06ScOKBeDwAX948F5-&_nc_ht=scontent.fzgh1-1.fna&oh=ad6035a45580faccb75ea2809c801ed9&oe=5F157FDB

Benim
07-07-2020, 11:13 AM
Both of them irano-nordoid. I would see them passing as pan-european to common non-anthropology people. Or as EE.